All Comments on 'The Diary of a Rubber Slut Pt. 02'

by 69stroker69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

Another good story! I just made a comment on part one of your story and asked if there was going to be another part before I realized that there already was one.

My boyfriend often sleeps over once or twice during the week and then usually all weekend. On the weekend we take Viagra so we can keep "doing" it as often as possible. It's great because, after the first time, he can last a long time. It seems like the second day in a row that the Viagra works even better.

I just love to wake up like that in the morning, realize my surroundings, feel his morning wood against my body and know what's in store for the rest of the day and know he doesn't have to leave that evening and will be sleeping with me again that night.

He doesn't eat me out, like in your stories, after he breeds me. I'm the cum eater and not him. so I like to not lose his load. I like to know his sperm is inside me and often wear a butt plug to try to keep it in there until he is ready to do me again.

Riki

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

This is hot.When can we get part 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69stroker69@69stroker69
I am proud faggot bottom addicted to oral sex and being spit roasted. Love both men and women but can never get enough cock and cum. I have a strong fetish for all things shiny but particularly love latex and leather. My pleasure comes from pleasuring others. I love being w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES