The Diary of a Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I... oh god... ok.... I'll ask... my husband." surrendering, I gave myself over to him completely.

"Good girl." He pinched both my nipples hard, making me yelp and sending another wave of pleasure over me.

Thrusting faster now he stopped talking, his breath now coming in warm gasps that caressed my neck as he hammered into my slit, driving me towards my climax as he sought his own release.

"Oh god... yes, yes... don't stop.... don't.... stop..." pushing back as much as I could I urged him into me, wanting every inch of his gorgeous cock inside me.

"Abi... oh Abi... oh baby...!" I could feel his erection swelling as it slid along the walls of my sensitive tunnel and took me over the top.

"YES.... YES.... OH FUCK.... I'M CUUUMMMMMIIINNGGGGG!" I shrieked my body stiffening, my leg muscles straining tautly as I came hard.

"Fuck Abigail... oh fuck... I'm... gonna..... Aaaaahhhhh." Dan sheathed his hard shaft inside my cunt on last time and erupted, flooding my belly with his seed.

Pinned between my ejaculating lover and the window I squirmed with pleasure, my perspiration smearing the glass as his prick pulsed and spasmed pumping every last drop of his sperm into me.

Spent Daniel slipped out of my gaping slit leaving me gasping, spreadeagled against the window as a slimy trail of cum ran down my inner thigh.

It took me a couple of minutes before I had recovered enough to slowly push myself upright and step away from the glass, leaving a smeared imprint of my body on it.

The ripples had pretty much subsided as I went to pick up my clothes to get dressed. Finding my knickers first so I could put them on and let the mess dribbling out of me congeal inside them.

Monday 5.01 p.m.

"I really would love to take you to dinner and have you for the night Abigail. Whatever it costs?" Dan repeated as he finished buttoning his shirt.

"It won't happen Daniel." I smiled as I tried to rescind my acceptance of his offer while I was in the throes of ecstasy, "I'm in love with my husband remember."

He shook his head and smiled "Yet here you are, a gorgeous young whore, fucking men for money."

"A whore and a loving wife." I corrected him.

Rolling my stockings back on I fixed them to my suspender belt before putting my bra on.

Grinning he counted out my money and placed it on his desk "I stand corrected. A whore and a loving wife as you say."

I finished dressing, slipping on my blouse and skirt before I scooped up the £100 off his desk and put it in my bag.

"Next week?" I enquired finally ready to leave.

"Yes fine. I'll text you. But do ask your husband about my offer. I'll pay you a thousand pounds." He asked again.

"I will but he'll say no." I threw casually over my shoulder my hand on the door handle as I went to leave.

"Tell me what he says next week." I heard as I stepped out of his office and closed the door behind me.

The look in the eyes of Dan's secretary made it clear to me she knew exactly what had just occurred in his office. I was a whore and I had just been fucked by her boss.

Ignoring the contempt that she and others considered me with I took the elevator down to reception and headed back to my car to go home with Daniel Bradley's cum already leaking out of my knickers and running down my legs.

Monday 6.09 p.m.

Because I was running behind, I got caught up in the heavy evening traffic and ended up arriving a minute or two after Chris.

"You're late." He looked up as I hurried into the kitchen.

"Sorry babe." I flung my arms about his neck and kissed him, "I was a bit late getting to Daniel's office and traffic was awful."

He slipped his arms around me pulling me against him "So, my wife's been very well used today?"

I giggled "She certainly has. Very thoroughly used."

Kissing me firmly I parted my lips to accept his tongue in my mouth as I wondered, not for the first time, what it was about knowing I'd been fucked several times by other men that turned my husband on so much.

Pushing me gently back against the table he slipped his hands under me and sat me up on the edge of it while our mouths stayed locked together.

"Baby I'm really yukky down there." I protested feebly as he tugged my skirt up, bunching it around my waist, "I... I didn't get to clean up after Dan was done with me."

Pressing my thighs apart with his legs he fumbled his zipper open, freeing his already hard cock, before hauling my knickers aside to expose my puffy, cum coated slit.

"That makes me want you all the more." His lecherous grin sent a shiver of excitement through me as his cockhead nuzzled against my entrance, "Or do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head, biting my lip coyly and staring into my husband's eyes.

"No never, I want you to fuck me." My voice was little more than a whisper.

Monday 6.17 p.m.

With a single thrust he buried his manhood in me, the cum still lining my vagina making entry easy for him

"Oh fuck... fuck.... oh god... yessssssssssssss!" my head fell back and I sighed contentedly, still clinging to him as he filled me completely.

It was apparent straight from the start that neither of us was going to be able to last very long especially when Chris began to piston vigorously into me from the first stroke. Laying back on my elbows I was helpless, gazing up at him as he lifted my stockinged legs over his arms and drove his shaft into me relentlessly.

"Yes.... yes, yes.... don't stop.... oh god don't.... stop...." moaning louder I took everything he gave me, my pussy oozing its cream and the remains of Dan's semen around the base of my husband's length.

The steady slap of his flesh against mine mixed with his grunts and my moans filled our kitchen as I was fucked hard, both of us eager to reach our apex.

"Oh shit... Abs.... I'm so close.... I...."

"Yes, yes... do it... cum in me.... make me cum...."

"Aaaahhhh... I'm.... ohhhhh fuck.... Abi I'm...."

"OH..... GOD.... I'm.... CUUMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!" I shrieked with delight as my climax hit me with the force of a runaway train.

"YES... YES.... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" sheathing his prick inside me clenching slit Chris shuddered and flooded my belly with yet another load of seed.

Letting go of my legs he collapsed onto me and we lay prostrate on the table for a minute until he had recovered enough to stand up, his softening cock slipping out of me.

Monday 6.33 p.m.

Laying there, legs spread wide apart with my husband's sperm oozing out of my gaping pussy I looked up at him and giggled.

"Perhaps we should order a pizza tonight?"....