The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 09

Story Info
Party failures and wedding memories.
2k words
4.65
6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

*****

Jewel had entered her sitting room through a side door; she had hoped to find a moment of respite from the revelries. There was only so much time she could mingle and fraternize before she lost interest and needed a moment for herself. Seeking just a few minutes alone to recuperate and rub her aching toes she had hoped her salon would have been empty, but instead she stumbled across Countess Valery and some of the other society ladies scrutinizing the room.

Jewel wanted to turn immediately, they hadn't seen her yet, obscured by the statuary and house plants flanking the door way. As she turned to sneak back out she paused as she overheard their conversation.

"Oh my god, did you see Lady Delacroix's outfit?"

"She is an embarrassment to the royal court. Why would she dress like that? It's an insult to us."

"Count Delacroix must be very indulgent of her to allow her to dress so improperly."

Jewel feelings churned within her as anger warred with mortification.

"And look at this salon. I don't believe I've ever seen such an incredible blending of pastels before, it's hideous."

Several of the ladies giggled at the sarcasm shrouded in the statement.

"It would seem our new countess is intent on playing her part though, look here." Jewel's diary was removed from her writing table and held up for the assembled ladies to view.

"Shall we open it?"

Jewel had enough.

"That won't be necessary." Jewel surprised herself with the vehemence in her tone.

As she strode into the room however the squish, squish, squish, she felt from her sodden panties immediately took the edge from her anger. Her toes were hurting inside her stupid high heels, her diary was in danger of being exposed, and the very ladies of the realm with whom she was a peer and equal were mocking her.

Perfect, Jewel thought caustically, this life just couldn't get any better.

"Lady Delacroix, how good of you to attend to us. We had thought with your flitting about from group to group that you were avoiding us."

Jewel looked to the speaker.

Although as a countess Jewel was theoretically equal to Countess Valery; Countess Antonia Valery was the leading lady of the royal court, aside from the queen and princess of course. She ruled her domain with such control no one dared brook her displeasure. Jewel recalled her cold and formal handshake when she greeted her in the receiving line as she arrived. She was taller than Jewel and it seemed to Jewel she had looked down upon her literally and figuratively.

Jewel walked straight to the woman holding her diary. Jewel was momentarily at a loss for a name, Lady Emily something, and held out her hand for her diary. Lady Emily sheepishly returned the diary to its owner.

"I would not presume to be so rude to any of my guests. This soiree is barely over an hour and I have been seeking you out." Jewel lied. She really didn't want to mingle with her peers. She had no choice in the matter.

"And as for my ensemble" Jewel looked to another of the women who had criticized her; Lady Gwen Moreau. "My husband chose this outfit and I wore it to please him."

"And finally," Jewel addressed the group of women collectively "as a male bride in an arranged marriage I have as little say in this room's decoration as I did in my choice of marriage partners."

Jewel felt emboldened by his statement. Surely they must understand his situation.

"No." Countess Valery looked directly to Jewel. "If you are to be a lady and a peer of the realm you will not make excuses for your life or the choices that were made. If you want to be one of us, you will act in a manner accordingly. We have no room for weakness in the royal courts of Allegoria. Come ladies."

Jewel watched as the assembled guests followed the countess as she walked out of Jewels sitting room leaving Jewel all alone.

Jewel sat down heavily onto a tuffet, the squishing of her cum sodden panties and the inevitable cum stain that was left on the cushion no longer concerning her. Jewel took off her heels and rubbed her toes restoring circulation to them.

Despite all of her training and preparation she knew that could have gone better.

Fucking bitches, she thought.

**

Jules continued in his Diary:

Jules stood in the mirrored room and looked at his reflections, and the reflections of reflections. With 6 mirrors arranged around him he didn't have to turn around to see every side of himself in the mirrors. Dressed as he was in his white wedding dress and thanks to Leanne and her staff's skills with cosmetics he saw a complete stranger in the mirror. He realized it was him, but to anyone who didn't know him he looked exactly like a young, healthy and very attractive bride. The dress curved around his bust, waist and hips exactly like it would on a woman, and his bare exposed neck, and cleavage gave the impression of a fit and toned young woman. His long brunette hair had been styled and shaped into a loose up-do that was held in by a silver comb, ensuring his neck and his pearl necklace were exposed for viewing.

Attractive would actually be an understatement. Beautiful would be more accurate. Jules realized that he really did look like a beautiful bride and was suddenly filled with fear.

Leanne opened the mirrored door and led Jules by the hand back into the brides room. She glanced at the clock, 12:30 and smiled to herself; right on schedule, she thought.

"You have some time to talk now, but you will need to practice walking in your heels at the same time." Leanne took Jules elbow and stood on his left side. She slipped her arm into Jules' arm and place her hand into Jules' so his arm and elbow wrapped around Leanne's. It now looked like Jules was holding onto it the way a woman would hold her husbands hand. "Walk with me." Leanne commanded and she led Jules in large circles around the room. "Stand up straight. It will be easy to maintain your balance if you do. Head up, shoulders back."

Jules followed Leanne and walked to her left side. He had to stand with near perfect posture to be able to maintain his balance on top of those heels, his heels, and thanks to the hobble skirt he had to take short dainty steps. Jules' feelings of hatred for Leanne continued to grow. Gone were the warm regards he had felt the previous day and that morning, as if she were a favorite aunt. Jules now began to think of ways he could get even for what she was doing to him.

"Mom, get me out of this." Jules voice was low and even. He was tired from all of his struggles and didn't think he'd be able to run dressed as he was. He needed help.

Jules' mother had a hard time speaking, her voice seemed to catch in her throat but she was determined to help her son.

"Jules, I am so sorry. I never thought that it would be a same sex marriage. Watching the nobles and reading about them is a national pastime. It's like the national soap-opera. There was only one other man who was forced into an arranged marriage and that was almost 40 years ago. A Baroness was dating a star national soccer player. All the society pages and gossip columns talked about them daily. Women of this country thought it was a blow for women's liberation when she arranged the marriage in her favor. It was inspiring for girls to think that they could have the same control over their lives that men had enjoyed."

Jules listened carefully. He didn't want a history lesson right now. He was hoping she would say something helpful.

"Jules, there is something you should know, I mean, you probably already know, I mean, it's that...well...Men have needs..."

Jules again felt the pressure of the butt plug inside him as he practiced walking in his heels.

"MOM! NO!" Jennifer interrupted. She shouted at first, but caught herself when Leanne looked at her sharply. "You can't be serious. Jules, just say 'no' if he tries to, you know, have sex with you. If you say no, he can't consummate the marriage. The whole thing is null and void. No means no!" Jenny couldn't understand why her parents were allowing this to happen.

Leanne smiled inwardly; such an unusual and novel American concept.

Jules mom looked sad. "It doesn't work like that here. There are legally allowable marital rights in play."

Everyone seemed surprised when Jules' grandmother spoke up. She had been so quiet, sitting off to one side everyone had forgotten she was in the room.

"What's done is done. She has made her bed, now she must lie in it."

Jules couldn't believe her cavalier attitude to what was happening to him. He also blushed with embarrassment when he was referred to as "she" by a member of his own family.

Jules Grandmother stood up "You must honor your agreement and not bring shame onto our family." She said to Jules then turned and faced Leanne, "Could someone please escort me to my seat in the chapel?"

"Of course, the usher is waiting outside to escort you." Leanne smiled warmly at the old woman as she left to take her seat. "As for you two," she looked at Jennifer and Jewel's mother "Go into the back room and have my staff touch up your make-up; it's nearly time to start."

Jennifer reluctantly followed her mother to the back room as the attendants attended to them. Leanne continued to walk Jewel in circles around the room. Jules felt he was actually getting used to walking in heels, although the pinching of his toes was becoming harder to ignore.

"Jennifer???"

At the sound of the voice, Jules looked over to the open doorway. Jules saw his father and his brother standing in the doorway with confused looks on their faces. "But...I thought Jules was getting married" His father looked straight at Jules not understanding what he was seeing, but when Jennifer walked out from the back room he did a double take. His jaw dropped and his voice nearly broke "My god! Jules? You...you look just like your sister."

"Holy Shit!" James looked at Jules, but after only a moment of shock James started laughing!

"I always knew you were a gay pansy and now here you are!"

James' laughter cut Jules like a knife. His younger brother was actually mocking him!

Jules noticed that his father's hands were cuffed in front of him. One of the bodyguards removed the cuffs, pocketed them and then stepped back.

Leanne smiled as Jules' father took another step into the room. "Please come in. This is the only time you will have to visit the bride before the wedding."

"And you!" She uttered sternly to James in a voice that would brook no discussion "Leave now and get yourself under control. Manners: now!"

Jules' mother and sister quickly informed their father of all that had happened in the last two days. Jules' father blanched and swallowed hard a number of times, and seemed to be at a loss for words. Before he could say anything Leanne took charge.

"It's time." She declared.