The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 10

Story Info
The Wedding Ceremony and Reception.
2.6k words
4.63
6.4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

"It's time."

Leanne waved over two attendants who attached a white lace 12 foot train to Jules' dress at his waist while a third placed the veil over his head.

"Be careful of her hair and the silver comb. It needs to be visible."

"One last thing." Leanne said.

She took an ornate glass bottle with a bulb atomizer and told Jewel to open her mouth. She sprayed two squirts of what Jules assumed was breath freshener. Leanne ordered Jewel to "Swallow." She placed the bottle back on the tray next to the other perfumes and seemed satisfied.

Leanne led Jewel into the hallway, and quickly stepped away for a moment. Jules saw a photographer standing in front of him and was momentarily blinded by the flash as his picture was taken.

Leanne took Jules' father by the hand and had him stand next to Jules' placing his hand into "hers". She stepped out of the way as a photographer took their picture.

"The entire wedding party is all here now; let's go." Leanne prompted as she led them out of the brides' chambers.

Jules felt the urge to run away growing, but with the bodyguard to one side and his father on the other his movements were completely controlled. Jules hung his head in shame.

"Stand up straight!" Leanne spoke sharply. Jules stiffened and straightened up, afraid of Leanne.

Leanne watched Jules. The next time I do this (if there is a next time) she thought, I will have to do something to make sure they hold their head up straight and something to prevent slouching. The torsolette was fine but maybe a full corset would have been better?

Jules heard music start to play and watched as his mother, then his sister, and then the female bodyguard, walked in intervals down the aisle and take their places at the altar. Jules saw that the minister was standing next to a very large and tall man. Jules heart sank as he realized that the man must be the groom. Jules had no time to think further when the wedding march started to play and all the guests in the pews stood up and turned to look. Jules wished he could shrink and turn invisible, but there was no where to turn. Leanne gave him a small shove from behind and with his father by his side he started walking down the aisle.

Walking forward Jules blushed as all eyes were on him. Jules was actually grateful for the veil. He heard soft murmuring as the guests whispered to one another. Jules was close enough to hear one male guest whisper to a woman next to him; "Do you recognize her? Who is she?"

All the women seem to be studying him closely. Jules overheard another one saying. "She certainly is lovely." Jules had no idea who any of these people were although he did see that the judge who was presiding at his father's trial was among the guests.

In the front row reserved for family Jules saw James. It was obvious that he was trying very hard to stifle his laughter as he held his sides, a huge dumb grin plastered across his stupid face.

It seemed to last forever taking such short steps. Several times Jules caught a sharp pinch at his shin and calf when the hobble skirt cut into his legs when he tried to take a longer step. Jules tried to get a glimpse of the groom's face but his back was turned and facing the altar. Jules looked down as he arrived at three steps leading up to the altar and had to be helped up the steps by his father. When Jules had finally negotiated the stairs he noticed Leanne was arranging the train from his wedding dress at the steps before she took a seat in the front next to his grandmother. During his distraction watching Leanne his father had turned him and was placing Jules' hands into the grooms. Jules tried to pull his hands back but the man had already slipped his hands under the bouquet and took control by gripping the handcuffs. Jules looked up, and had to tilt his head back to look up at one of the tallest men he had ever seen.

The first thing he noticed was the man's size. He seemed nearly a foot taller than Jules was at 5'9" and nearly twice as wide. He was built like linebacker although he seemed to have a bit of a beer belly. His dark suit was immaculate and obviously tailored. He had a white rose on his lapel that matched the red and white roses of Jules' bouquet.

Jules noticed his face. It was craggy and lined. He had a silver grey beard trimmed in a short van-dyke style and a full head of silvery grey hair, cut short and parted to one side. Jules noticed he had blue eyes and grey eyebrows. He looked like everyone's favorite grandfather.

The minister began his sermon; "Dearly beloved, family, friends, our noble peers; we are gathered here today to join these two in matrimony."

"There are some today who would object to the very notion of a same-sex marriage; those who see it as sinful or immoral or a threat to traditional values."

Jules heard murmuring in the crowd and some gasps as the guests came to the realization that he was in fact a man dressed as a bride.

"Yet we here are not capable or qualified to judge the hearts and motives of those who stand before us today, judge not lest ye be judged."

"WE," the minister intoned loudly now "have been commanded to love the sinner and hate the sin. Yet we are not qualified to state with certainty if any of these actions are a sin as only he who is above may judge."

"And yet we have been told of many virtues, the greatest virtue of these is love. And as these two stand before us, we shall endeavor to follow the one command we have been given, to love our neighbors as ourselves."

"Therefore, if there be any here who can show lawful reason why these two may not wed, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Jules opened his mouth to object and was astonished to find he couldn't speak. In fact, he could barely move his tongue at all. Jules struggled to form a word, any word, but was unable to utter any sound. Jules was horrified to realize that the breath freshener Leanne sprayed in his mouth must have been a numbing agent of some sort.

Jules worried until his Mother and Sister both spoke up and objected. He also saw a smile form on the grooms face as Jules turned his attention to his family.

Jules saw that the female bodyguard bridesmaid standing next to his sister tugged at her and whispered something in her ear. His sister who a moment ago was ready to object now hung her head in silence.

Jules mother spoke up. "I must object. I do not want my son to marry a man. He will not be happy. He was tricked into marrying. He thought he was to marry a woman, not a man."

"I would need lawful reasons, not individual disapproval." The minister smiled benignly at Jules' mother as he spoke. The minister turned to look at Jules father. "Were all the legal forms correctly signed, and was the bride price received by the family?"

Jules saw his father stand up from his seat in the front pew and admit to signing the documents authorizing the marriage. Next Jules saw his grandmother stand up and state that the family had indeed received the bride price. The minister next looked at the judge sitting by the front row and heard him state that the forms are correct and the legalities have been properly observed.

"Bought and paid for." James murmured crudely unable to suppress his grin.

Jules heard some murmuring from the guests as well as laughter as the minister overruled his mother's objections and James rude comment. The female bodyguard/bridesmaid next whispered in Jules mother's ear and Jules saw his mother become tense, yet silent.

"Then do you, Count Jean Claude Montague Delacroix IV, take this man to be your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish and keep, in health and in sickness, until death do you part?"

The count smiled at Jules as he said in his deep bass voice "I do."

Jules watched in horror as the count took from his pocket a large diamond ring and slipped it onto Jules' ring finger. It fit perfectly.

"Then by the power vested in me I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss your bride."

The count lifted the veil and Jules felt renewed embarrassment as the guests could all look at his face unobstructed. He heard gasps from the crowd again and was certain that they were gasps of shock to see a man wearing makeup. Instead Jules felt deep humiliation as he heard one of the female guests say "My goodness, he's beautiful."

Jules' fear was kicking up as the count took his chin in his hand and bent over to kiss him. Jules opened his mouth to say no, but could barely manage a soft moan as the count placed his lips onto Jules' and gave him a deep and passionate kiss. Jules heard polite applause from the guests and felt revulsion in his stomach as the count gripped his jaw tightly forcing Jules mouth open, allowing his tongue to slide into Jules' mouth.

The count suddenly pulled back and Jules gasped for breath. He hadn't realized he had been holding it. Jules humiliated feelings grew deeper as he realized that to all the guests it looked as if his gasp for air was because he was overcome with passion from the kiss.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," the minister announced "I now present to you Count Jean Claude Montague Delacroix IV and Lady Jewel Veronica Delacroix. The Count and Countess Delacroix!"

Jules was stunned. He was now married! To a man!

The organ music played loudly as the count took him by the arm and led him down the stairs and down the aisle. The guests tossed rice into the air as the bride and groom departed the chapel.

**

The wedding reception was a blur for Jules. Leanne intercepted them in the foyer and moved them quickly back into the brides chambers. Once there she removed the wedding train as an attendant reached up Jules skirt to unzip and remove the lace hobble skirt. Jules didn't realize he was in shock. He started shivering uncontrollably. When Leanne gave him a drink to 'calm his nerves' Jules drank it in one quick gulp.

Leanne smiled; the numbing agent she sprayed in his throat had worked perfectly and now the medication she just gave him courtesy of the pharmacist would calm him and allow him to function for the reception.

Leanne then brought Jewel to her husband and placed her hands back into his. Jules was made to walk quickly now as they made their way down the hallway and back into the chapel for photographs.

Jules was made to pose with several people. He had no idea who any of them were.

When he was posed with his family he heard his sister whisper "If you get a chance to run, then run. Run fast." Jules could tell from her expression she was worried and was serious, yet her advice seemed poor given the bodyguards at the exits.

Jules struggled to form words as his mouth was still numb and slowly recovering from the anaesthetic Leanne had sprayed. "I don't even know where to run to. Besides, look at these handcuffs. What if I can't get away?"

A greater fear started to take hold "What do I do about the wedding night?"

Jennifer struggle to understand what her brother was saying as his words were so terribly slurred. She wondered if he had a stroke or was drunk or was about to have a breakdown.

"Don't consummate. Say no! No means no! Mother say's the wedding isn't valid and legal until after consummation. Say no, refuse him, then you can get it annulled."

After the photos Jules was once again led down another hallway and into a reception hall where all the guests had gathered. He barely remembered the announcement as he was walked in with his husband and was introduced again.

Sitting at a table with the count Jewel observed the guests eating and drinking and dancing. He didn't even realize that he managed to eat something as well.

Jules' had never been given a date rape drug before. It had the effects Leanne anticipated. Leanne smiled to herself as Jewel was led through all the expected events of the Champagne toast and the cutting of the cake. The tossing of the bouquet went off without a hitch. Leanne knew exactly how to use the medication and had administered a dose that should wear off completely by the time Jewel would be taken for the consummation. The count had expressed his desire that there not be any scenes and Leanne was proud of herself for being able to make that happen. The anesthetic in the breath freshener and the cocktail of party drugs the pharmacist had tailored specifically for Jewel worked perfectly.

Leanne frowned as she saw Jewel's Father. He had sat down near the bar and she saw that he was drinking heavily with one of the count's security staff standing next to him, watching him. Leanne made her way over to Jewel's father; just one more event and the happy couple could leave the reception and retire to their home.

Jules looked up as he realized he was out on the dance floor again. He looked up to see who his dance partner was and was confused when he saw it was his father. Jules swayed back and forth to the music as his father held onto him. Jules tried to form the words to plead for help but his tongue still seemed as slow as molasses. A moment later the Count arrived and cut in. Jules was surprised when his father kissed him on his forehead and then turned his only son over to the count; his new husband, to complete the dance.

Jules listened as the MC announced that the count and countess have chosen to observe a traditional honeymoon of 30 days of near total isolation. Jules head was confused and spinning now. Good for them, he thought.

Leanne followed the count and countess as they left the reception to the cheers of the many guests. The count is so much older than Jewel and she knows the count will benefit from the more relaxed pace of a honeymoon. It will also give her enough time to complete the training she had begun 3 months ago.

Leanne would mold Jules completely into Jewel and become a feminized male bride, accepting and proficient in his duties and obligations, and to be accepted by royal court.

Leanne smiled again. She loved making people's dreams come true.