The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 11

Story Info
Jewels wedding night consummation.
2.3k words
4.6
10.9k
3

Part 11 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Dear Diary,

As much as I hate to do so it now comes down to the wedding night. I only hope that my attorneys can make some use out of this information. I fear I shall never live down he feelings of shame or forget the pain from this night.

After the wedding and the reception I was taken to my new home...

**

Jules was taken to the master bedroom. A maid turned down the bed covers and left the room, but not before taking a look at the count's new bride. Jules had been stripped out of his wedding dress and train and now wore only his intimate apparel.

His white thong holding in his butt plug and his white lace "bride" panties over that; his white thigh high stockings held onto his white basque by the suspenders. His basque with its narrow baby blue vertical stripes highlighting the stays of the torsolette, emphasizing and highlighting the feminizing impact on his waist and hips. His white fingerless opera length gloves highlighting his diamond wedding band on his left hand ring finger and his white wedding veil, and finally they left him wearing his white Mary Jane heels.

After she left, the bodyguards, under Leanne's direction, Placed him onto the bed on his stomach and had his hands shackled to the headboard and his feet shackled to the foot board. The medication she had administered was about to wear off and Leanne wanted to take advantage of Jules'...Jewel's lethargy.

Jules did try to resist but his resistance was ineffectual. His hands were placed together, while his feet were spread slightly more than shoulder width apart. Leanne had placed a large wedge shaped pillow under his hips that elevated his ass and kept his head and hands lower. Jules realized it was to make him 'accessible'.

Jules said nothing and watched as the bodyguards left. Leanne, always the perfectionist adjusted his veil and fussed a bit with his suspenders and bust. Finally satisfied, she also turned and left the master bedroom shutting the door behind her.

Jules tried to shake off the wedding veil from his head to get a clearer view but was unable to do so. His hands were handcuffed to the headboard and he couldn't reach the veil to pull it off. After a few moments of frustration and failure he looked around the sumptuously appointed suite. It looked like the set of a one of those romance movies his mother used to watch. He tried to identify some of the lavish items in the room but soon found his attention focused solely on the small tube of lubrication sitting on the side table.

Jules was wound up as tight as a black cat on Halloween and flinched, startled when the bedroom door opened and shut quickly, as the count walked into the room. Jules watched as the count approached the side of the bed and as he stopped and gazed at Jules as he lay there stretched out before him.

Jules watched the count as his gaze traveled over Jules' prone body. Jules had the thought that if he had seen a woman dressed like this he would be uncontrollably aroused. The count's expression clearly showed he felt the same. Fear of what was likely about to happen coiled Jules' stomach in tighter and tighter knots.

The count proceeded slowly. He untied the belt around his robe and Jules saw his worst fear come true as the robe dropped away revealing that the count had a huge erection. Jules looked away but the struggled to look back over his shoulder when he felt the count trace a finger down Jules neck following the curve of his shoulder and back and after lingering near his ass, continue down to his legs and feet. Jules actually shivered at the touch.

"No. Don't." Jules started to protest but the count place his finger across Jules lips.

"Shhh..." The count knew his bride would be reluctant. Leanne had told him that she was still a virgin. That thought alone had kept him hard all day; knowing that he would be the first to treat her to the pleasures of the flesh. The count knew he needed to proceed slowly and gently with her deflowering.

Jules watched with horror as the count took the lubrication from the table and then got onto the bed; Jules could feel the counts hairy legs brush against his smoothly waxed thighs as the count knelt behind Jules' elevated ass. Jules wondered how long, if at all the panties he was wearing would protect him, and to his horror he felt the count open his panties. Jules had heard of crotch-less panties before but until that moment he hadn't realize he was wearing them.

Next Jules felt cold steel against the waist band of his thong and heard a snipping sound. The count had cut away his thong with scissors. Jules now felt the Count's hand grip the base of the butt plug nestled inside him and gently pull it out of his ass.

Jules fear and humiliation only grew as he heard the sound of the count opening the tube of lubrication and squirt some lube onto Jules' exposed ass. Jules gasped at the shock he felt from the cold lubrication and then as the counts finger slowly spread the lube between his ass cheeks. Jules clenched as hard as he could when he felt fingers probe his sphincter. Jules determination to resist was futile. The butt plug had done its duty and made his anus open and ready for consummation. Despite clenching as hard as he could the count's finger slipped easily past his defenses and wiggled inside him.

"You fucking bastard!" Jules said it through his clenched teeth and glossy bright pink lips as he felt the counts finger slide in and out and in and out of his ass. After nearly a minute of preparation Jules felt the most intense agony of his life as his ass slowly stretched to accommodate his husbands full and hard cock.

Jules screamed in pain as the head of the counts cock entered him. In one slow, long thrust Jules ass was completely filled with cock. He tried catching the breath he lost upon the initial penetration and pain and fullness, but the count had already withdrawn and thrust back inside him.

'Breathe' Jules though but every time the count thrust into his ass his breath was knocked out of him. Jules struggled against the handcuffs and shackles on his feet yet again but only succeeded in giving himself ligature marks.

The count continued his thrusting and after several long minutes of slow deliberate thrusts Jules noticed that the pain in his ass began to lessen. Jules felt some relief from the pressure as his sphincter muscle slowly relaxed to accommodate the count's huge cock.

The count had noticed that Jewel had finally relaxed and was secretly pleased she was accepting the gift of a man's love so easily and readily. Now was the time to bring her to pleasure. The count glanced at the clock. He had wanted this to last and impress upon his new bride his stamina, but his need was too great. The count grabbed Jewel by her hips and pulled her back as he thrust forward, increasing the speed, force, and depth of each thrust penetrating as fully inside her as he could.

Jules felt only the shame of his violation. His cries of agony were replaced with desperate gasps for air in perfect time and rhythm with each thrust as Jewel absorbed each blow. Jules felt humiliated when he realized that the count's sexual assault was now actually becoming barely tolerable to him, until the count once again increased the speed of his thrusts.

Jules remembered sneaking out and watching pornography with his team-mates back in school. He recognized the signs and sounds and realized the count was getting ready to cum. Jules tried screaming again, but the pounding hurt so much that he was beyond screaming. The only sound he could make now was a repetitive "aaa-huh, aaa-huh, aaa-huh..." in time to the counts...his husbands...thrusts.

The count suddenly stopped his assault and just held Jules by his hips as tight as possible against his lap. Jules felt liquid warmth filling him deep inside. Jules felt the tears of shame and pain roll down his face. He had never felt a shame as complete as the shame he felt then and there as the count, 'his husband', came inside him.

The count looked down at his new brides face and saw the tears of joy and pleasure streaming from her eyes. He smiled to himself as he knew that the pain of losing her virginity will be replaced by the joy of providing her marital duty to him whenever he desired. The count felt satisfied that his decision to take a male-bride was the right one. He was a man after all. He had needs. A traditional marriage would have given his wife the right to say no if she wanted to. The count was impressed with how easy the family had acceded to his proposal. But of course that's how it should happen. The count had long ago lost his amazement at how the world would bend to his will.

The count reached to the night stand and rang a small silver bell while laying on Jewels back, his cock still hard and engorged, filling his newly seeded wife's tight bottom. He could feel her sphincter muscles contract and relax spontaneously massaging his still hard cock. The count couldn't remember the last time he had been this hard, or the last time he had stayed this hard after coming. He was no longer a young man, but tonight he felt young again. The count decided to investigate another bit of information. He began to tickle Jewel.

Jules had adapted to the feeling the agony of having the count's cock still up inside him. He felt his weight pressing down on him, pinning him completely on his belly. Jules lower back started to hurt from the excessive pressure. He finally got some relief when his husband pushed up onto his arms and then got into a kneeling position, his cock still half way inside Jules' ass. The count wrapped the bed sheet around him and over Jules, covering them both from the waist down.

Jules wondered what the count was going to do next when he felt the counts hands and fingers start to caress his hips and sides. He then began to increase pressure, digging in with his fingers ever so slightly into Jules' sides and under his arms and into his armpits, then switching to gentle caresses again. Jules confusion was rapidly eliminated as to what the count was trying to do or why when Jules involuntarily started to giggle. The count increased the pressure and frequency of his finger strokes on jewels sensitive sides as he brought Jules to uncontrollable laughter with his attention.

Jules tried hard to resist but he couldn't control himself. Jules had thought that the rape was bad enough, but now this! His shame at the rape was now compounded by the frustration of the tickling laughter and compounded by his inability to fight back.

The count's tickling continued unabated as the door opened and a maid entered the master bedroom bringing in a cart with water and ice and other refreshments. Jules' shame and embarrassment were now complete as he saw the maid smile and blush when she looked at him.

Jules was laughing uncontrollably and felt the heat on his face flush from embarrassment as Jules knew the maid thought he was enjoying this. The maid left the cart near the side table and departed the room, but not before stealing another quick glance at the happy couple as she shut the door behind her.

Jules cries of "no, No, NO!" between laughter and giggles were ignored as the count started thrusting again, building up for another massive eruption that flooded Jules ass with more warm cum. The count collapsed on Jules' back yet again, exhausted and breathing hard. Jules felt his own flaccid penis trapped against the wedge pillow.

"I'm not gay... please, please let me go."

The count smiled indulgently at his young bride. He took Jewel by the chin and twisted her head around to the side and gave her a kiss on her plump pink lips.

"Neither was my lover from school, yet he performed as well as you have, and grew to love me as I did him. You shall learn to love me as I do you and accept and enjoy the privileges of marriage into the house of Delacroix."

The count got up and out of bed. Jules saw his husband's naked body and his now flaccid penis slick with lubrication and cum as he went to the cart to sample the delicacies and refresh himself. Jules pulled one more time at the restraints on his hands and feet as tears of shame and humiliation poured freely from his eyes, ruining his mascara and streaking the make-up across his face.

Jules' whole body shivered now with uncontrollable, unremitting shame, endless shame...