The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 16

Story Info
Jewel prepares for her Shopping Trip with Family.
2.2k words
4.59
5.7k
3
0

Part 16 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Dear Diary,

To say I was nervous would have been an understatement. Yet amazingly, all the training that had been drilled into me actually came of use and served me in my goal...

**

Leanne wondered if Lady Delacroix would be nervous. After a year as wife and feminized male bride to Count Delacroix, Leanne could count on both hands the number of trips she had made out in public.

"There's a word which describes the ability of a man to go out in public and be assumed to be a woman." She told him before his first trip. "It's called 'passing.' We don't anticipate any troubles because when properly made up and dressed you look indistinguishable from any other woman. Remember your training, it should be almost natural to you now to move and speak femininely. When you are out in public you give everyone a chance to judge and admire you. You also have to learn how to deal with getting 'read' as a man. I'll be very surprised if you get read today, unless you give yourself away by calling attention to yourself."

Jules knew this would be a special shopping trip in more ways than one. He had wheedled with his husband to be allowed to plan the entire itinerary. He wasn't sure if Leanne was grudgingly accepting his authority for the trip, or was genuinely proud that he was accepting his feminine status. Jules had insisted that his mother and sister be invited to go with him. At the last minute Leanne had also invited his step-daughter along. Jules didn't know how Lillian's attendance would affect his plans, but knew he had to simply go along with the change and hope for the best.

Leanne watched as Lady Delacroix prepared for her shopping trip. Leanne was proud of the way she performed her morning beauty ritual, from the morning bubble bath where Jewel had chosen the lavender scented bath oils and the careful washing of her hair and then wrapping her hair in a towel so Leanne could style it.

Wrapped in only her bath towel Jewel took her seat in the styling chair without complaint or hesitation now. Leanne hadn't bothered using the straps in nearly a month. Early on in the marriage there had been many times Leanne had to use discipline to break Jewel and make her accepting of her duties, but it had all been worth it. Lady Delacroix had become the beautiful wife her husband had wanted.

Leanne had very little to do today. She styled Jewels hair loosely, only brushing it out and applying spray to help hold everything in place. She admired Lady Delacroix's lush hair as she did so. The hair care products and her "special pills" Lady Delacroix had been unknowingly taking gave her hair a healthy sheen and body. It had also given Jewel a blossoming figure. Jewel had remarked on her changes a couple times in the past, but Leanne had always deflected such inquiries.

"It's just diet and exercise dear." She would smile knowingly.

Leanne finished quickly with Lady Delacroix's hair and directed her towards the vanity and the cosmetics station. Like a proud teacher watching her star pupil, Leanne was always interested to see how well Jewel would perform her morning beauty regimen.

Jules approached the cosmetics vanity with only a little trepidation and turned on the mirror lights. Leanne always scrutinized his every move and was quick to critique any perceived fault. As he sat it the low backed chair he looked at his reflection in the large oval mirror.

Even without makeup he looked softer, his features more feminine than they were a year ago. Jules knew without being told that they had been slipping him hormones. He had suspected it for a long time and had always wondered how. Was it in his food? His tea? Where they giving him something while he slept?

Once a month he was treated to laser hair removal and electrolysis, as well as a wellness check-up from a medical doctor. Concierge medicine Leanne had called it. Apparently if there is enough money involved then doctors will make house calls. The doctor always gave him a shot too. Vaccinations he claimed. Jules wasn't so sure.

Jules again felt feelings of despair well up within him, but fought to keep them down. His now weekly sessions with the therapist were still helpful, always waking up afterward so refreshed and calm and cooperative. But if everything proceeded as planned, he would never have to wear makeup again.

Jules looked at his chin and neck. After a year of electrolysis treatments he no longer had any facial hair to speak of. He passed over the concealer that he would have had to use earlier in his marriage if he still had any beard shadow to worry about.

He turned his attention next to his eyebrows. His thin and highly arched brows were immaculate. He had tweezed them only yesterday, but grabbing the tweezers he leaned closer to see if any stray hairs need to be plucked. After a minute of scrutiny Jules put the tweezers back into their assigned place.

Next he took some liquid foundation and placed a small dime sized dab onto the back of his left hand. He took a stippling brush as he dabbed the foundation, and then applied it gently to his face, being sure to use small circles. The technique gave him the air-brushed appearance Leanne thought was best for his skin and features. His skin was so clear and blemish free that Jewel used only the minimum amount necessary.

Washing out the brush and the back of his hand, he then picked up the loose powder, and using the applicator gently powdered his face, fixing the foundation and giving his entire face an even, smooth tone.

Using bronzer Jules added color back to his face that gave him a healthy sun kissed appearance without looking tan. Applying it to the edges of his face and the hallows of his cheeks and jaw line, Jules then made sure to pay special attention to his nose, applying the bronzer to the sides to minimize the width of his nose and giving it a narrower, more feminine appearance. Jules applied the light shade, the highlighter, to the bridge of his nose, above his eyebrows, and to the highest points on his cheeks.

Jules hesitated slightly at the next step. If Leanne were to find fault this would usually be the time. Jules applied the eye-primer and then an eye shadow base before he reached for the eye-shadow. Carefully selecting a neutral pale color, Jules reached for the eye shadow brush to begin application.

"Now Lady Delacroix," Leanne interrupted his concentration.

'Yes Leanne?" Jules stopped in mid motion, his hands near his eyes ready to apply the eye shadow color, as he looked at Leanne in the mirror.

"Have you selected your outfit already?" Leanne asked casually.

"Yes, the ivory and chocolate chevron striped sleeveless flare dress." Jules answered quickly. Jules had an encyclopedic knowledge of all his dresses and clothes, thanks to the intense training enforced on him by Leanne.

"Then wouldn't darker or smokier eye shadow be a more suitable selection?" Leanne questioned amiably.

"Um...wouldn't smoky eyes be a bit much for a daytime shopping trip?" Jules asked.

Jules hated smoky eyes. He thought they looked slutty and attracted too much attention...male attention. They also reminded him of the first time he had smoky eyes...his wedding.

"You are a countess and should be a fashion trendsetter. I know you prefer subtle colors," or no color at all Leanne thought irritatedly, "But the smoky eye look is the current fashion among ladies of your standing and age."

Jules hesitated.

"Unless you would like to wear the white empire waist Lolita dress instead. It is a better morning color that would match the eye shadow you have there. I can certainly restyle your hair in time. More curls maybe, or even pigtails?"

"No...uh...that's ok...I think maybe you're right." Jules quickly answered as he reached for the darker eye shadow colors. Damn her.

Using the eye shadow brush Jules applied a soft golden shade near the tear duct area, then went with a silvery grey on the center of his eyelids. Then he took his blending brush and blended around the edges. Next he applied darker grayish silver to the outer "v" of his eyelids, and blended those colors as well. Jules was reminded of another reason he hated smoky eyes. All the damn blending that was required. Then he applied a golden brown above his eyelid, but below his brow with the blending brush. Small circular motions, he reminded himself of Leanne's instructions, as he applied color. Finally he took a dark nearly black color and saturated the out "v" of his eye lid. Next the blending brush again to soften the edges. After adding a cream matte color to soften the edges above his eyelid Jules took a glittery golden color to the highest line below his brow, blending over and over until the color appeared to flow naturally.

Jules struggled to control his feeling of annoyance as he was just past half way done now. There's a third reason to hate smoky eyes, he thought. They take too much damn time.

Working on his lower eyelid Jules applied a pale green line, then used the dark nearly black color again and blended it under the lower eyelid. Jules applied liquid eyeliner with a precision brush on both his upper and lower eyelid nearest his eyelashes, being sure to "wing" the upper eyelid, Egyptian style, before taking another soft brush and smudging the eyeliner to soften the line. He then lined the water lines of his eyelids with an eyeliner pencil.

Jules curled his eyelashes using the lash curler and finally applied mascara to both his upper and lower eyelashes. Originally naturally blessed with long eyelashes Jules was certain they too had grown longer and more luxurious since his arranged marriage. One more detail that convinced him they were somehow slipping him hormones.

Jules brightened up his eyes with a liquid concealer and a concealer brush before finally looking at Leanne in the Mirror.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Very beautiful Your Grace. You have learned very well." Leanne smiled proudly.

Bitch! Jules thought as he looked at Leanne.

Slut! Jules thought as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Jules applied just a hint of blush to the apples of his cheeks before completing his makeup with his husband's favorite color of red lipstick.

Inspecting his lush and full red lips. He remembered how Leanne used to have to draw on the pouty expression with lip liner, but for some reason that hadn't been necessary today. Still more evidence of hormones, Jules thought.

What is it with men and red lipstick anyway? Jules asked himself. Sure, he always liked it when his ex girlfriend wore red lip stick, but now he was genuinely wondering why that was?

After the cosmetics and the smoky eyes, getting dressed was easy. A plain white bra and hip hugging panties. He tucked his penis back the way Leanne had taught him, the flare of the skirt would have concealed any bulges, but Leanne insisted he tuck since she said that you can never be too sure.

Jules then carefully rolled up his nude shade pantyhose in his hands before unrolling them carefully up each leg to avoid snags and runs. He stepped into his dress and shoes and after zipping up the back himself, another skill Leanne expected of him, he went straight to the mirror room and stepped inside.

Shutting the door behind him he stood in the center of the small room completely surrounded by the 6 mirrors. Jules stood facing the mirrors in his dress and matching chocolate brown high heels. Leanne was watching as usual so he pretended to admire the dress and his appearance in the mirrors, shifting back and forth on his heels causing the hem of his dress to flare out slightly each time. He studied the chevron striping. It would be a bold style choice if were not for the subdued white and chocolate color scheme. The chevron patterns were varied, larger and wider at the top and bosom, and smaller and narrower around the waist, then wide again at the hips down to the hem of the dress, just ending above his knees.

Jules could see that the pattern was designed to enhance the curves of a woman's body, he thought morosely, noticing the feminine curves he appeared to be developing over time.

"The guests have arrived." Jules heard the male voice of one of the guards in the outer room.

"Time to go my lady" Leanne chimed cheerfully.

Jules exited the mirrored room with Leanne and took the chocolate brown leather purse that Leanne handed him that she had already prepared. He noticed the color matched the dress exactly. How did she always do that?