The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 20

Story Info
Leanne has an interview. Jewel becomes introspective.
2.8k words
4.51
5.1k
3

Part 20 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following contains themes of forced feminization, reluctance, non-consent, and other adult topics, so before we begin here are the usual disclaimers. This is porn, you must be over 18 to read this. If not, go away and come back when you are old enough. If you are old enough and this style of erotica isn't to your liking, then go find some erotica that is. You're an adult, life is short, find porn you like and read that instead. But if this is a style you enjoy, then feel free to comment and provide constructive criticism and feedback. I need to grow as an author and honest constructive criticism is always welcome.

******

Dear Diary,

After so many months it seemed as if my time with Leanne was coming to an end. I had heard her discussing with the staff that she had been solicited for a new marriage arrangement and would likely leave the counts service soon.

On the one hand I couldn't wait for her to go. On the other hand, I couldn't wait for her to go!

**

Leanne was calm and professional as she drove up the driveway to the front of the impressive chateau. A request for a "private consultation" was always an opportunity to be seized. As she stopped at the front of the house by the beautiful marble stairs leading to the front door, Leanne smiled inwardly as her door was opened for her by the waiting attendant.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Leanne, the master of the house bids I welcome you and escort you to him."

Leanne studied the rooms of the house as she walked with the butler. He escorted her into the chateau with the ambivalent air of studied indifference and solicitousness.

Leanne could tell the house was newly restored, to her trained eye all the trappings appeared new. Nothing she saw could have been more than a few years old. All expensive items to be sure, but mostly hand made reproductions, from the furniture on the floors, to the art on the walls.

Nouveaux riche, she surmised. Quite likely the man she was about to meet was the first in his family to acquire his fortune.

Leanne was brought to the end of a hallway and escorted into an expertly appointed home office and library. A Heavy oak desk occupied one corner of the room, and behind it she saw a late middle age man perhaps 50 or 55, slightly overweight, sitting behind it, gazing carefully out the high windows.

"Ms. Leanne, to see you sir." The butler intoned solemnly.

The man, seemingly slow at first to take notice of her, turned and rose from his seat to greet her.

"Ms. Leanne, so nice to finally meet you. I am George Hastings."

"So nice to meet you sir, to what do I owe the pleasure of calling upon you?" Leanne smiled warmly as she shook his hand. She noticed the lack of strength in his grip. Pudgy fingers, she thought uncharitably.

"Ahh, straight to business, a woman after my own heart. May Cedric get you anything? A refreshment perhaps?" George asked, indicating towards the butler as he spoke.

"Some tea would be lovely, earl grey please." Leanne spoke directly to Cedric. The butler smiled gravely, and then nodded his affirmation before backing out the doorway and shutting the doors behind him.

"I appreciate your coming on such short notice. I have spoken to your current employer as well as many peers of the realm who have used your services. They all speak highly of you...very highly indeed."

Leanne nodded graciously. "It is nice to have ones efforts appreciated."

"How does one become the only marriage coordinator that all the nobles will name first, when asked for a recommendation, may I ask?"

"I would have to say it was a combination of my work ethic, my willingness to accommodate unusual requests, and my ability to maintain the confidentiality of my clients."

"Oh dear me, where are my manners. Please, be seated..." Leanne took her seat as George sat down behind his desk. Once again she thought, rather uncharitably, how he seemed to be dwarfed and disappear behind the massive desk. She wondered if he was compensating for something.

"Now I am told you have a degree in Psychology from Capitol University. Does that help you in your day to day work?

"Of course; being able to know what motivates my charges as I chaperone them is crucial. My degree helps of course, but actual practice and experience is the best teacher. Also I always kept notes and make observations that would help me do even better with my next client." Leanne was proud of her work and her success and it showed in her answer.

"And that is including that you are the only wedding coordinator licensed to train arranged male-brides?"

Leanne wondered where he was going with this line of questioning.

"Yes, those are the most difficult weddings and marriages to do. Male brides present an entire host of problems that a traditional arranged marriage does not."

"Oh? For example?

"Well, a mistake I made with the first male-bride is that I treated her as I would any of my female arranged marriage brides. I answered all her questions and tried to always tell the truth. I learned that this is a mistake. Male-brides are different than our arranged female brides as they will attempt to use the information to further their escape plans, or as a personal attack, rather than an honest effort to help them as male brides become accustomed to meet their roles and expectations. I now know that it is best to simply reinforce their new identity and not give out too many answers. Tell them things like "Don't you worry your pretty little head about that." It helps them become accustomed to their subservient status vis-à-vis their husband, and prevents long arguments for you as their chaperone. My time is valuable; I will no longer waste it with tedious explanations."

"Good. Good. I must say you are every bit as knowledgeable and professional as I had hoped. Yes indeed. And that is why I would like to hire you to arrange my wedding and chaperone the bride."

Leanne was taken off guard, although as a consummate professional, she didn't show it.

"Arrange your wedding? Please forgive me, but I was under the impression that you were already married?"

"Hm? Oh no...no...nooo...that...she...that is to say, she, Missy is her name, Missy and I have a...ahh...special relationship. But we are not married. No." George hemmed and hawed.

"Of course, I understand completely." Leanne knew many of her wealthiest clients would have either a mistress, or a concubine, or both if they could afford it. Parading a mistress around publicly was an expected show of virility and wealth for many nobles of the realm.

"And then to whom will you be proposing marriage?"

"I have already begun the process, and petitioned the crown with my request to arrange the marriage of a promising young man currently in my employ. I have already received the written consent and blessing of his family. I have done so as part of my petition to receive title as Baronet!" George smiled openly now, like a child receiving a long sought Christmas present, or one who successfully delivered the punch line to a joke.

Leanne now understood why he was curious about her experience with male-brides. She also knew of the royal practice of selling titles to raise money. Many persons of wealth who have no other means of entry or meaningful contribution to make may apply to become titled after making a substantial contribution to a charity that the crown sponsors or oversees. Leanne knew a Baronet was the lowest ranking noble, barely equivalent to someone who was knighted, and with less respect from the peerage involved. But that didn't stop wealthy individuals who desperately wanted to be seen as someone of rank.

Leanne smiled indulgently. Her contract with Count Delacroix was due to expire, and she was ready to turn Lady Delacroix over to her new chaperone. Leanne just didn't know if she was willing to train another male bride so soon.

"Mr. Hastings, I am flattered by your interest, but have you considered the difficulty in what you propose? Convincing a straight male to accept a same sex marriage can be quite challenging. Are you certain your love for the young man is strong enough to allow me the authority to discipline him as necessary to accomplish your goals?"

George's smile was even wider and friendlier. "Not to worry Leanne. The young man, his name is John by the way, is in fact a homosexual, and as I have seen for myself, dresses rather effeminately when not at work." George pushed some photographs across the desk to Leanne.

"I'm certain he is going to love his new life. Why wouldn't he?"

**

Jewel had a rare night alone. Her husband was away on a short business trip and there were no appointments or obligations that day. Leanne had the day off as did most of the staff. Having a day and a night alone was a rare and enjoyable privilege.

It was Sunday, and she had attended church service wearing what she thought of as her church clothes, which today was a pleasant and simple looking figure hugging purple midi-dress, heels and fascinator. A simple string of pearls and gold stud earrings completed her look.

She had brushed her hair back and allowed the natural curl of her hair hanging freely behind her to form the style for the day. She used the fascinator to pin it in place keeping her face clear of any annoying locks.

Her makeup was subtle and modest, just lipstick, nude eye shadow, and mascara and a hint of blush. Jewel's skin was so smooth and perfect that Jewel hadn't seen the need for any foundation, contouring or highlighting, and so hadn't bothered to use any.

When she looked at herself in the mirror she knew Leanne, if she had been there, would have approved. Jewel Veronica Delacroix was adorable and as cute as a button!

Jewel used her body guard for the day as her escort so as to avoid having to wear a personal cross-dressing permit collar that identified her as a male in female clothing. Jewel preferred to blend in and not attract attention and shanghaiing her body guard into attending church with her had been the most expedient method of doing so.

After the service Jewel served coffee and treats during an interminable social hour while the other parishioners socialized in the grand reception hall next to the cathedral. Volunteering for this task was considered a duty and a privilege as the ladies of society wanted to demonstrate their humility and what better way to do that than by standing in front of all their peers. Jewel found the whole thing rather hypocritical as acting humble and being humble were entirely two separate things. But the need to blend in and maintain appearances meant she had to take her turn.

Afterwards Jewel had had returned home to a boring day and evening. She had changed out of her dress and into her swimsuit and gone for a 30 minute swim in her endless pool. The pump had pushed the water at an easy pace for her. Jewel could still remember the difference between swimming before her breast enhancements and after and marveled at the difference having breasts made on the drag of the water flow across her body.

After a quick shower and deep conditioning of her hair to prevent the chlorine from drying it out and giving her split ends, Jewel had changed into black yoga pants and a crop top. She was determined to spend the rest of her day alone actually relaxing. She hadn't even bothered with makeup this time.

Jewel drank her herbal tea and pondered her latest diary entry. She wasn't sure why she wrote what she did but felt better for having done it. She decided to re-read it.

**

Dear Diary,

After being married this long I definitely have decided that of all the demeaning things I am made to do, kissing is by far the worst thing ever. It is simply too personal.

I hate it when my husband fucks me. Let's face it; an ass is just not designed to accommodate a cock that large, or probably anything at all that large inside it. My husband is simply too rough and clearly doesn't care about my feelings or how much pain he causes me when he fucks me.

Blowjobs are not that bad. As long as my husband is clean and showered before hand that is. He likes to take me out dancing and afterwards when he is all sweaty and worked up his cock smells terrible and tastes like sweat. At least the taste goes away after a few licks and now that I am able to deep throat him without gagging it is more preferable to blow him than submit to his desire for anal sex.

Also, when his cock is deep in my throat all his cum will shoot down my throat and directly into my stomach. Jean Claude's cum has a pungent and unpleasant flavor and skipping over my taste buds by performing a deep throat on him is better than not.

But kissing is the worse. My husband kisses me all the time and kissing is just too personal. Public displays of affection are the worse because everyone who sees us seems to think that I enjoy it. They think we are some happily married couple and despite my protestations to the contrary view my arranged bride status as an acceptable form of marriage and my statements of disapproval as an act rather than as my true feelings.

French kissing is also horrible. Half the time my husband has smoked a cigar or drank something strong like scotch or Ouzo. Scotch is too fiery and the ouzo my husband drinks taste like licorice, which I hate. Combine the tobacco of the cigar and the alcohol and it's like kissing an ashtray from a bar. Yuck!

It also messes up my lipstick and then I have to go and reapply a new coat. Clearly he doesn't appreciate the lengths that I am forced to go to in looking feminine for him.

As strange as it seems though being forced to wear women's clothing isn't that bad. When I am someplace where no one knows that I am really a man it gives me some small comfort to know that I am anonymous. It's as if what is happening is happening to a different person. In a weird sort of way it makes what I am forced to do less loathsome.

It's as if as long as I am someone else, then I feel like I can endure the burden of being a male bride.

I suppose it's amazing what a person can adapt to when they have no choice.

**

Jewel's therapist read through Jewels latest diary entry and was pleased by what she read. She was glad the court had ruled in favor of her petition to have access to the diary without the countess's knowledge or permission. She had argued that as her therapist having access to her thoughts would allow her to better treat her patient, and since there was already ample precedent in her favor the court ruled in agreement of her petition.

The judge had warned her that the information was for treatment purposes only and as a privileged communication could not be shared with anyone else. The therapist readily agreed.

Reading over her latest entry however had inspired in the therapist a touch of pride as it seemed several things were evident.

Jewel had accepted that she is legally married to a man. All her entries identified her husband as 'her husband' rather than by name or some other descriptor.

Jewel's use of pronouns was decidedly female and feminine. She now thought of herself almost exclusively with the feminine pronouns, using feminine pronouns and had accepted that he was to be viewed as female.

She has reluctantly accepted that she was obligated to perform her marital duty to her husband and that her husband's rights to her body prevailed over her own desires and preferences. She accepted that Count Delacroix had agency of her physically.

In her professional opinion, the therapist was beyond pleased that Countess Jewel Veronica Delacroix, formerly Jules Verne Mcleod, was on the verge of being completely subsumed by her new personality. The therapist's professional pride bloomed at knowing how well the therapy sessions have worked as completely and successfully as they had. The therapist felt emboldened to continue her work and wondered only how far she would be able to go to mold her patient into the new personality her client ultimately wanted.