The Diary of Jewel Delacroix Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it's not a bad way to go." Jewel thought as her vision swam and blackness threatened to overtake her.

Donna sat up and freed Jewel's face from her pussy and her orgasm. It was amazing to her how rare it was for any of her previous lovers to be able to make her come so hard from oral alone. But Donna wasn't done. As she slid back along Jewel's breasts and body, she swung her legs around and straddled Jewels lap. It one smooth motion she positioned Jewel's cock in line with her pussy, and smoothly guided it inside her.

Jewel was still gasping for air from her near suffocation when she gasped again in delight as the headmistress impaled herself on her cock.

After the stroking, and squeezing Jewel wasn't about to last long, Jewel thrust up into Donna each time she ground down onto her. Synchronizing their movements as they each worked to achieve their desire.

Jewel was in awe as she was every time they made love with how perfect they fit and the pleasure she derived from Donna. Her slickness, her tightness, her warmth, the feeling as Jewel's cock slid inside her only to be withdrawn again and then again thrust back in.

Jewel passionately struggled to time his orgasm and wait for the headmistress...

"I can't wait...I'm...Going to...come..." Jewel gasped as her hands held tightly to Donna's hips.

"Then Come...NOW...come NOW for me..." Donna cried out as her second orgasm of the night shook her body to the core.

Jewel watched as Donna's orgasm subsumed her body and came just as she did...just as she commanded...

Donna slipped off Jewel's cock as Jewel came, her sperm spraying onto her own belly. Donna stroked Jewel's cock and milked it from the start of her ejaculation until her finish; until all of Jewel's sperm was spent and sprayed onto Jewel's stomach.

**

Basking in the afterglow the Headmistress and the Male bride each stayed silent. But sadly, all good things must come to an end.

"I have to go." Donna stated, breaking away from their embrace as she lifted herself up off the bed.

"Why" Jewel asked. "You usually stay the night, until midnight or so anyway." Jewel was perplexed as to why she would leave; having Donna close made Jewel's life bearable.

"I know" Donna said as she reached for her panties abandoned on the floor "But our safety and security demand that I leave, now. Getting caught would ruin what we have."

Donna stood up and went into Jewels bathroom to freshen up.

Jewel pulled her panties up over her spent and deflating cock. The sex had been awesome but now the lack of time that they would have spent sleeping together made her sad. Jewel got up out of bed, smoothing down her skirt. Jewel straightened her uniform blouse as well. That was a mistake, she thought as the cum on her belly stained the blouse.

Making love to the Headmistress was intense, but the twin bed in her room was barely room enough. Jewel knew that normally Donna liked to keep to her routine and sleep with him until midnight. Jewel would wake up while Donna was in the shower and she would dress and leave her, locking the door to her room again (for appearances sake, of course) before she came back at morning wakeup to unlock her door and let her out 'officially'

This time she reached for her shoes and put them on. Since she was leaving anyway she had some work to do before she could take a shower and turn in for the night. Jewel wasn't worried about her cum stains on her uniform skirt and blouse. She decided that before bed she would simply wear them into the shower and wash them there and hang them to dry overnight.

As Jewel put on her heels she realized something was wrong with them. The black 3 inch Mary Jane heels didn't fit quite right. She took them off to examine them and realized these were Donna's heels and that they had rubber soles. Jewels examined her heels and noticed that they had a hard sole and a metal plate on the heel bottom.

Jewel realized that this must be how teachers seem to be able to sneak up and surprise students while student's heel taps give away their approach from quite some distance.

As the bathroom door opened a refreshed Headmistress entered Jewels dorm and Jewel handed Donna her shoes as she approached him. Jewel felt her cock harden again at the sight of her.

"I don't suppose you would be willing to escort me to the store so I could buy some new uniform heels. Mine are getting old." Jewel asked. Jewel realized how being able to be silent as she explored the school would be advantageous.

Donna teased Jewel. "You are not allowed any regular clothes here Jewel. You don't want to go out in uniform either. And I could not escort you anyway. Not because you're a male bride, But because the conditions your husband placed on your attendance here prevents you ever leaving unescorted...by him."

"But we also need to maintain our distance and prevent the perception of a relationship. Besides the school uniform seems to be a magnet for perverted men with inappropriate fantasies. And you look nothing like a boy and everything like a girl. Your presentation and appearance is flawless."

Jewel felt her arousal diminish from her statement. The very thought that her appearance would make other men sexually excited was disgusting. The realization that she was probably right was even more unappealing.

"Aww...did I make you lose your hard-on Jewel? Don't you still want me?"

And just like that her playfulness and raw sexuality brought Jewel back. Her cock regained its rock hard firmness.

Donna kissed Jewel on her lips. The sheen on her face from her pussy was still wet across Jewel's face. How kinky, she thought.

"I'll see you in the morning. Good night your grace...and no touching your cock, that's mine now." She winked at Jewel as she exited the room and locked the door behind her.

12