All Comments on 'The Dinner Guest'

by highshine808

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 5 years ago
No thanks ※

Lower score because you put me in the story and then lied about what I would do in this situation .

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
***

Had a hard time deciding on a proper score and comment for this one. You did a creditable job of writing an absolutely unbelievable story; however I have a hard time accepting such a thing would happen without a lot stuff going on between husband and wife beforehand.

But in today’s screwed up world I just don’t know. I will agree with another commenter that I sure wouldn’t do what you said I was doing and to be truthful I think that part ruined the story for me.

Can’t help but wonder if I wouldn’t have given you a 5 if story was third person and it was ‘her husband, Bob’, she treated so shitty in preference ‘her lover, Jack’ rather than having ‘I tell YOU to lick HIS cock.’

Sorry, that shit just don’t play well in the Low-Country I grew up in.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Simply...

Simply one of the worst stories sent to LW! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yea, verily...

“make haste within my entrails”

Hahahahaha! 5 stars just for that!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Mixed score

5 for incredible descriptive text

3 for believability

Ahh 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story,

I particularly appreciate two things. First, the consistency of ‘you’ for hubby and ‘him’ for the big cocked lover. The second is the lack of humiliating vocabulary to hubby. His fears of loosing you were replaced with the joy of sharing you. I see palomery in their future.

Lessursnommis

alextasyalextasyover 4 years ago
So Sweet and Tender

This may be the most underrated story in the entire underrated category. A sublime love story with fully-fleshed characters, related with excellent skills. I was touched and awed.

Thank you!

=a

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That previous commenter must have been dropped on his head as a child. More than a few times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous