All Comments on 'The Director'

by tdallyn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

A loving couple playing to their hearts content. It doesn't get much better.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just plain awful

Poorly thought out and executed. I'd like to see any man who is tightly bound roll over without tearing his shoulders out of there sockets. And about the time she started assaulting him with the paddle I'm thinking most men would be thinking about the divorce attorney they were going to see tomorrow. And I wouldn't trust her with that video any further than I could throw an elephant. No communication = divorce the manipulative bitch. What a load of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Isn't there a BDSM category?

There is a reason why there are different categories on this web site. Quite simply, it is so the readers can go to the category of material that they like to read - and enjoy, whatever type of material, and authors. that they like. I suggest the next time this author makes a submission that he doesn't put this kind of garbage in Loving Wives - it doesn't belong here! You need to be honest with the readers and not try to deceive them just because you know that Loving Wives has the biggest readership and the most comments. I read material on this site to be entertained - not to stroke your ego! I got sick of reading this crap about half way through so I jumped to the end and gave it a 1 - just to do my civic duty to the rest of the readership and try and warn them away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Should have been in BDSM or Fetish

Whether going by the notion that LW stories are solely for “hot wife” stories or can include wives loving their husbands, the overwhelming theme of this story was BDSM.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Job well done

This is obviously a Loving Wives tale. It's well-written and erotic, and is a portrayal of a happily-married couple. The problem with the annony crowd is that they're only happy when a story ends in divorce, death or dismemberment. Any story that includes all three gets an automatic five-star rating from them.

This story could have fit into many categories. If you had placed it in BDSM, that crowd would have bitched because the husband and wife didn't truly have a Dom/sub type of relationship. They were merely play-acting with props. You can never please all of the readers at this site. If it matters, though, you pleased this one. Thanks for sharing your talent with us once again.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
Well

Not a bad story and if you are into BDSM it was certainly erotic. The problem, as the other folks have noted is that it is a BDSM story in the loving wives section. The emphasis of the story was definitely on the bondage, control and boundary breaking elements.

Again, in the BDSM section I would give this 5 stars. The emotional elements were strong, the characters had depth, I liked that they cared about each other... it was a good story. Just in the wrong section. Didn't rate it for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And of course swingerjoe is a retard who writes stories with low scores.

Fucking retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving Wife?

"I love you more than anything in the world and would never do anything to hurt you.” Huh! She waxes his balls! Waxing hurts! Waxing the delicate skin of a man’s balls is excruciatingly painful more painful than being kicked in the balls. This story certainly does not belong under the “Loving Wife” category

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous