All Comments on 'The Disciplinarian Ch. 11'

by TruthAndLove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great "book." Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

EdscribblingsEdscribblingsalmost 11 years ago
Sharp

I really enjoyed Soo May's point of view and Robby's antics. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your Story

Great job! I really enjoyed it and you have a hell of an imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed the series greatly

I really enjoyed the characters along with the growth between Soomay and Mickey. Well Done.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
The end? Why?

A lot of things can happen. I love Dani's incorporation.

When is the turn for men? Brad and Robby look like good candidates to be spanked. SVery hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent Effort!

Too bad that the author didn't continue the Soo May/Mickey relationship or do a spinoff with Dani & other women introduced in the story.

MacladMacladalmost 6 years ago

Well done. Enjoyed the hell out of it. Read them all in a row in one sitting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Long, but absolutely top notch!

Deserves *at least* a couple of sequels...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you great storie. I hope some day you will revisit and take us a little further. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great work! Please add at least one more Wine and Fantasy evening with Dani joining the group. Maybe as an incentive to allow her to join them, she agrees to be spanked by the other three women. Looking forward to more of your stories, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous