The Discourteous Asshole

Story Info
Hotel soirée interrupted by a tongue-in-cheek interlocutor.
1.2k words
3.29
3.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 3pm and we really should be back at our office, but we've been here in bed, kissing and feeling, looking and smelling, enjoying and revelling.. until well past happy hour. You're really warmed up now and we're naked on the hotel bed. I've touched and tasted your succulent glorychamber. I've fucked you hard from the front for minutes while also touching your glorywrinkle with my meaty thumb, up and down, up and down.

Eyes closed.
Tap, tap, tap, tap.

I open my eyes and leave my mental pleasure place to notice that our Martinis are still full. We take a short break and gather up the sheets around us to sip our drinks and laugh. I lean across to kiss you. And I pass a Martini olive from my mouth to yours and say, "I have a gift for you... but this olive isn't it." I slide my hand under the sheets and over your silky belly to find you wet. I'm thrilled by how fast your glorywrinkle hardens up again, so fast that it almost makes an audible noise, like a miniature whip crack. Your eagerness makes my mouth water, and a little saliva mixed with alcohol spills out onto your belly and trickles slowly down to settle in your navel. I'm hard now too because I find you so fucking hot and want to devour you.. lying there half-covered in crisp white sheets, one breast hanging out seductively.

The oblique twilight through the hotel window is decorating the fine downy hair on your body and the saliva meniscus in your navel is glistening. I ask you to "slow down please" with an ironic smirk because, although you're not doing anything in particular, you're an amazing receiver and perfectly responsive to my explorations. It feels to me like you are a trapeze artist flying through the air. I can't resist the urge to slide my cock inside you again and start kissing your neck on that special spot you like.

You know the one.

I'm already so close to a white-hot fireworks display in your glorychamber that I accidentally setoff a single firecracker!

Pop! Oops!

So I pull out for a moment to cool off and avoid the Grande Finale. I move around behind you in the 'levrette' style, as the French might say, and see your fine ass floating above your hands and knees. My heart skips a beat because from behind I can see it. I can see it clearly... in full sight. Orange and pink twilight is dancing across your ass and accenting your seductively tight.. little.. round.. backdoor... fizzpopper.

I'm looking directly at your enigmatic fizzpopper, your supple asshole, which is dark and mysterious, like a black hole that pulls all lust into it. Nothing can escape. Not my gaze, not my penis, not my desire. It's all inexorably drawn in through some invisible ass-gravity force.

And I'd swear that your asshole is calling to me, talking to me, entreating me, yes, pleading with me... to touch it. And very politely at first. Courteously mumbling secrets to me in an unintelligible hushed low whisper. I'm amused by a thought that your asshole may be Catholic, and this is its confessional. But then your asshole changes tone and becomes impatient.

Irritable. Testy. Erratic. Restless.

Petulant like a spoiled child.

And I'm taken aback when your asshole finally challenges me, defies me, and confronts me with a contemptuous sneer...

"I dare you, Little Man-Bitch. Touch me."
"I dare you."

I'm taken aback and freeze. This could all be a fantasy voice inside my head. I can see your asshole right there in front of me.. pulsating and ready, contracting and opening, hungry and curious. So I lube your ass and start to work the rim, just the rim, round and round, with my index finger and thumb while I continue to fuck you from behind.

I tell you that your kitty cat feels sooo good on my cock. You can tell I really mean it too. Tone says a lot, but my iron hard cock says a bit more. Then I slide my index finger into your ass, delicately and slowly. I work my finger in, up to the first knuckle, and hold it there while I fuck you from behind. After some time, I slide it in further to the second knuckle. I hold it there for a moment. But it's not long before I hear your snarky asshole in my ear again, and now with a different tone - still salty but mostly sweet. It slow-moans to me endearingly,

"Ooooh yeah, bitch. That's it. Go deeper you Little Man Bitch."
"Love me. Don't tease me."

Then I ask you to bear down, to really let me *feel* your ass on my finger, to squeeze hard and show me your full true ass. And you do it like a good dirty girl. And I stop there, contented and satisfied.

But.. your snarky-sweet asshole has other ideas and won't quiet down and won't let us be happy in this beautiful moment. It's whispering in my ear, softly suggesting, gently counselling, beseeching me for control.

It says with comforting round tones,
"Don't... you...stop.. now.. bitch...."

Fuck! Why are discourteous assholes always right? Every time! The asshole just knows! It knows that squeezing on my finger will not be enough for me. I do want more, and the discourteous asshole wants more too, and we both hope that you want more. Much more.

And you don't know it yet, but I have a plan.

I've brought a roll of plastic cling wrap and begin winding it loosely around your hips, calmly and lovingly, so that you feel safe. I connect the two loose ends to make a loop and then spread it out carefully to cover your entire ass - which I observe fondly, in that moment, looks like a white marble statue from somewhere in the Louvre. How odd.

I place my hands on your plastic-sheathed ass cheeks and open them wide to reveal your discourteous asshole covered by the taut shimmery film. I think, "Maybe if I kiss this bad-mannered asshole, it will turn miraculously from a toad into a prince - and will get down on one knee for me."

I move my tongue in slowly between your warm ass cheeks while also reaching one hand under and through your legs. Voila! Merci beaucoup! Your kitty cat is dripping wet, and I dive in with my fingers and feel your glorywrinkle harden up again in an instant. Your discourteous asshole makes one last mournful, sorrowful, weeping plea for attention..

"What about me? Kiss me.."

And I whisper back...
"Oh honey, sweetie.. I would never forget about you."

Then I plunge my tongue into the cling film stretching it deep into your ass and feel your inner warmth. Our temperatures match perfectly as we hold hands together and dive into a warm pool of forbidden sensuality. My tongue is long and your ass cheeks are quivering. The formerly discourteous asshole has indeed become a prince.. genteel and civilized. And though I can't talk with my face buried in your ass cheeks, you would believe this if I could say it..

"While this moment won't last, kitten.."
"I promise you'll never forget it."
"Never"