The Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel you against me as you fuck me." Alyssa purred and then leaned down closer to Jaxon.

The moment her hanging tits touched his bare, hard chest a surge of lightning shot through her. This was the first time she had touched his body wholly with hers while they had sex. Naked at least. And fuck it felt hot knowing it was Jacob!

Leaning closer down Alyssa felt her tits mash against Jaxon's chest, pressing firmly into it and spreading outwards, her nipples hard and sharp against his skin. Lowering herself further, Alyssa pressed her stomach against his and placed her arms beside his head, smiling into his face as her face came inches from his own.

"Hi." Alyssa said sweetly.

"Hi." Jaxon replied back smugly before he kissed her softly, mashing his lips against hers.

Alyssa kissed back, her tongue darting into Jaxon's mouth and entwining with his as she continued to hump her ass up and down his cock. Fuck but the sensation of having his dick inside her as she was pressed against his naked body while she kissed him, all the while knowing that this wasn't her fiancé, was just too much for the hot brunette.

Her toes curled and she kissed him furiously as she rocked back and forth on his cock, desperately driving him deeper within her, and closer to the edge that now was just one fingernail away from taking over her.

It was then that Jaxon wrapped his arms around her and lifted his legs up, placing his feet on the mattress. It was all too quick for Alyssa to realise what was happening, but the moment Jaxon's feet hit the mattress he quickly began to fuck up into her pussy. Ramming his cock into her like he had never fucked her before!

THUMP THUMP BANG BANG SLAM SLAM

The headboard went wild as Jaxon literally fucked Alyssa within an inch of her life.

"OOHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! YEEEEESSSSSS! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME, JAX! FUCK ME HARDER! OH GOD, FUCK!" Alyssa moaned into his mouth so loudly she was screaming in pleasure. The whole room resounded with her moans and screams, probably the whole house!

Again and again Jaxon pounded into her, forcing his cock nice and deep and stretching her pussy with his thick girth. All the time he growled and grunted, groaning as he gave her all he had.

"MMMMMMM! YEAH! FUCK! YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG AND HARD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, JAXON! FUCK ME!" Alyssa cried out.

For a few minutes more her fiancé's friend fucked the life out of her all while holding her tightly against him and kissing her. The feel of his lips against hers as he literally rammed the hell out of her was intense, making the hot fiancée think that this is what a threesome must be like. It made her even hotter as she kept thinking that this wasn't her fiancé! This was his best friend who was fucking the life out of her while making out with her and being pressed solidly against her.

Finally, after much screaming and moaning -- and almost cumming. Fuck but she was close! -- Jaxon let her go and dropped his arms to the mattress exhausted. Alyssa didn't miss a beat. She broke the kiss and pushed herself up, and instantly began to ride him for all she was worth.

Her hair she whipped over her shoulders. Her tits bounced and jounced wildly. While her pussy slammed up and down his cock madly. All the while the two fucked like crazy.

"Ohhhh fuck! Yes! Yes! Oohhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmm, yeah! Nuuughhhhhhh! Fuck!" Alyssa moaned, scratching down Jaxon's hard chest with her nails as pleasure surged through every inch of her.

The two fucked on until after a few minutes, Jaxon sat up and wrapped his arms around her. Before she could think what he was doing he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, lifting her effortlessly into the air still on his dick.

Nuzzling his neck, Alyssa was carried over to the bedroom door where she was slammed against it. The door banged in its hole, and Alyssa moaned loudly before Jaxon looked her heatedly in the eye.

"I want to fuck you as close to your fiancé as possible." He said dirtily and smirked at her.

Alyssa just had time to smile with playful wickedness before he began to pound her against the door like the slut she was.

"OHHHHH! YES! YES! OH MY GOD YES! OH FUCK! FUCK ME AGAINST THIS DOOR, JAX! NAIL ME HARD WITH YOUR BIG COCK BABY!" Alyssa cried out loudly as she clung to his back.

Her legs were wrapped around his waist tightly, his dick the only thing holding her up except for his strong arms as he held her tight ass. Her tits were mashed against Jaxon's bare chest, jumping and flailing hard each time he slammed home inside her. Her ass, held tightly in his hands, pounded against the wooden door again and again, banging the door in its frame to mark their illicit cadence.

"Oh fuck! If you scream any louder, Jacob is going to hear you!" Jaxon warned her, but that just set a fire flowing through Alyssa's hot cheating body.

"UMMMMM, FUCK! JACOB, BABY, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU WHILE JAX IS GIVING ME HIS BIG DICK! OH BABY! SEX, JACOB! I'M HAVING HOT SEX WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND! MMMMMM! JAXON IS FUCKING ME, JACOB! YOUR BEST FRIEND HAS ME NAKED AND HE'S POUNDING MY PUSSY AGAINST HIS BEDROOM DOOR! FUCK! FUCK ME, JAX! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME BABY!" Alyssa shouted out in passion, her nails raking along Jaxon's back and shoulders as pleasure roared through her from her cock-stuffed pussy.

"Fuck! You're such a hot slut!" Jaxon growled as he nailed her harder against the door.

BANG BANG BANG the door went.

"OHHHH BABY! JACOB MY LOVE, JAXON THINKS I'M A SLUT! AND I AM BABY! I'M A SLUT TO JAXON'S COCK! OH GOD! HIS DICK IS SO BIG! OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU! HE FILLS ME UP SO DEEP, DEEPER THAN YOU'VE EVER GONE! OH MY GOD I DIDN'T KNOW SEX COULD BE LIKE THIS! FUCK! JAX FUCKS ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DO, JACOB! I'M HIS SLUT! HE CAN FUCK ME ANYTIME HE WANTS TO AND I'LL LET HIM! I'LL SUCK HIS COCK LIKE A HUNGRY WHORE! I'M HIS FUCK TOY BABY! I'M YOUR FIANCE BUT I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND'S FUCK TOY!" Alyssa yelled out between moans and groans of passionate sex.

"Who would you rather fuck?" Jaxon growled.

"OH I'D RATHER FUCK JAX THAN YOU JACOB! HE'S SO MUCH BETTER AT FUCKING ME! I LOVE HIS BIG COCK! HE MADE ME SWALLOW ALL OF HIS CUM AND HE PAINTED MY FACE WITH IT SO HE COULD REMEMBER YOUR BRIDE-TO-BE COVERED IN HIS CUM! AND NOW HE'S GOING TO CUM INSIDE ME! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME UNTIL HE FILLS ME WITH HIS CUM!" Alyssa screamed lewdly.

"And do you want my cum, Alli?" Jaxon grunted through gritted teeth.

"OH I WANT YOUR CUM, JAX! I WANT YOUR CUM SO BADLY! I WANT YOU TO FILL UP MY UNPROTECTED PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT, POTENT CUM! FUCK IT INTO ME! THEN FUCK ME AGAIN!" Alyssa replied then threw her head back in a huge moan of pure pleasure.

The hot slut groaned like she had never had sex before!

"OHHHH FUCK! FUCK ME, JAX! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER! FASTER! DON'T STOP! FUCK ME! PLEASE BABY, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME BETTER THAN JACOB CAN! USE YOUR BEST FRIEND'S GIRL! FUCK HER HARD! OH GOD YES! NAIL YOUR BEST FRIEND'S FIANCEE! SHOW HER WHO THE BEST MAN REALLY IS!" Alyssa screamed until her lungs burned, and then she just moaned louder!

Begging him to fuck her, the hot fiancée humped her hips back and forth against Jaxon's body, trying to fuck herself silly on his cock as he pounded into her against the door.

His dick ran so deep inside her. It hit her cervix with every thrust. It threatened to spear up into her womb! Fuck but she could feel every vein and hard curve of Jaxon's dick inside her tight pussy! She almost came just from the feel of having him inside her without a condom!

"OHHH HE'S FUCKING YOUR GIRL BAREBACK, JACOB! HE'S FUCKING HER BETTER THAN YOU CAN! HE'S MAKING ME BEG HIM FOR MORE! GOD, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! OHHHHHHHH! YES! GIVE IT TO ME, BABY! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME EVERY DAY FROM NOW ON, JACOB! EVERY DAY BEHIND YOUR BACK YOUR BEST FRIEND IS GOING TO GET INSIDE YOUR FIANCEE AND FUCK HER SENSELESS! AND I'M GOING TO LOVE EVERY INCH OF IT! FUCK! YES, JAXON, FUCK ME! OH GOD, DON'T EVER STOP YOU BAD BOY!" Alyssa cried out, and then as passion engulfed her and her head began to spin -- her orgasm fast approaching -- she buried her face into Jaxon's shoulder.

Biting hard she moaned and groaned, muffled by his muscle, into his shoulder, screaming wordlessly as he fucked into her. For Jaxon, he just pulled her to him, humping his hips into her so fast that had she been against the door this time they would have jackhammered straight through the wood. Either that or the door would have been knocked out of its frame!

But they continued to fuck, Jaxon holding onto her by her ass and Alyssa clawing at Jaxon's back as she screamed passionately into his shoulder.

It was then that a knock came on the door.

"Alli? Jax? You there?" Came the voice from the other side.

As Jaxon continued to give her his dick at breakneck speed, holding her up in mid-air as he fucked her hard and fast, Alyssa took a deep breath and gulped back a loud moan.

The voice was Jacob's.

"We're here, baby. What's up?" She asked as she struggled to not groan. Burying her face back into Jaxon's shoulder she moaned forcefully into his muscle.

The feel of taking Jaxon's unprotected cock, and being here naked for his best friend, while Jacob spoke to her outside the door was just too hot! Fuck! It almost sent Alyssa over the edge! And she WOULD have screamed out then!

"I've just been wondering where you two were. You've been quiet all day." Jacob said, pretending that he didn't know just where his fiancée had been and why. Little did he know the real reason she had been gone so long!

Alyssa picked up on what he was intending -- the charade of hiding what Jacob was doing, and why she was distracting him, still ran on -- and she smiled to herself as she realised that he hadn't yet caught on to what she was doing with his best friend!

"Oh, we've just been keeping busy, baby. You know how it is." She replied. Busy fucking each other's brains out, she added to herself. She could almost hear Jaxon's smug smirk as he listened to them while he fucked her like crazy.

"Well, I just thought I'd tell you that I'd like to see you both downstairs, if you're free?" Jacob asked her and Alyssa felt a thrill pass through her.

He was waiting on them to stop having sex!

That was his coded way of saying that he was done downstairs, she knew too. She had done well distracting Jaxon, he was saying, but now it was time to surprise him.

Well, Jacob was just going to have to wait until they were finished, she thought to herself. She needed to cum. And she needed Jaxon's cum inside her!

"Ok, Jacob, we'll be down when we're finished. Jax is just screwing me...on this video game. Once he's done we'll both cum...down!" Alyssa answered back, barely able to keep herself from moaning loud enough for Jacob to hear.

She was sure he must hear something, she was groaning and moaning and breathless! She could barely speak! But Jacob heard what he expected to hear, and he didn't expect her to be having sex with his best friend!

"Alright, don't be long." Jacob said finally, and this time it was Jaxon who replied.

"Oh we won't. We're about to cum, mate. I'll have her back by your side in no time!" Jaxon said and Alyssa bit his shoulder again, hearing his words, and moaned deeply into his muscle.

Jacob said something else as he walked away from the door but neither of the horny pair could make it out. Nor did they really care to. They were both lost in lust and passion.

In fact, so lost were they that Jaxon slammed Alyssa against the door again not long after Jacob said whatever it was and the door started banging. There would be no hiding what they were doing if her fiancé was still there now! But neither of them cared. They were getting too close to cumming and nothing would get in their way now.

"Oh god! I can't believe we did that! He was right there!" Alyssa panted into Jaxon's ear as she bit his earlobe roughly.

"He had no idea that you were being fucked by me." Jaxon replied and Alyssa moaned loudly.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" She groaned lustfully.

Thinking of what she had just done and gotten away with, and what she was still doing now, Alyssa moaned ever louder and longer, crying out in passion as the sex just got better and better.

She couldn't stop how insane she felt. She was rocketing to the moon! Quicker and quicker as Jaxon continued to give her his dick deeply and hard she felt her orgasm approaching, until BAM, it clawed at every inch of her.

Here she was, naked and engaged to Jacob, filled completely by his best friend's unprotected cock deep in her pussy. Having sex with Jaxon, her tits against his hard body. The sex was the best of her life. And fuck was she ready to take his cum. She needed it now, badly. It wasn't that she just wanted it. She needed it.

And so as the two fucked madly, Alyssa felt her every nerve sparkle and tense up, her muscles ached and tensed, as her pussy locked around Jax's invading cock while her head began to spin and the world began to fill up with sparkles and light. She was about to cum.

"OHHH GOD! BABY FUCK ME! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP! YOU'RE...OOOHHHHHH....YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM IF YOU KEEP THIS UP! PLEASE BABY, I NEED TO CUM! OH JACOB! OH FUCK! JACOB, JAXON IS GOING TO MAKE ME CUM, BABY! HIS BIG DICK IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR FIANCEE CUM ALL OVER HIM! FUCK! OH YES! YES! YES! YEEEESSSSSSSSS! MAKE ME CUM JAX! FUCK ME UNTIL I CUM FOR YOU!" Alyssa screamed out as passion over took and sense of wondering where her fiancé was and if he could hear them fucking.

For Jaxon's part he heard her and grinned, leaning back so he could look into her orgasmic face as she screwed up her features and fucked harder against him. Fuck but she was close!

"Are you going to cum for me, Alli?:" Jaxon asked passionately.

"YES! YES I'M GOING TO CUM FOR YOU! OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Alyssa answered lustfully.

"Good...'cause I'm going to cum inside you any second!" Jaxon replied and slammed her hard against the door.

The whole door shook and banged, threatening to break as cracks appeared in the wood where Alyssa's ass was driven against it time and again.

Jaxon began to fuck her harder and faster, more randomly and erratically as pleasure surged through him and he held on for dear life as his own orgasm was about to rip free of his grip and blast deep inside her.

That thought pushed Alyssa over the edge -- she couldn't wait to feel his cum inside her -- and she began screaming wordlessly.

"OHHHHHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! OOHHHHHH! UUMMMMMGHHHH! I'M GOING TO CUM! YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO GOOD, JAX! FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! KEEP FUCKING ME! OOHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDD! AGGGGGGHHHHHH! I'M CUMMING! OHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK! UNGHHHH!" Alyssa screamed finally and then threw her head back against the door with another big bang.

Her whole world erupted in colours and sparkling lights as her pussy clamped down around Jaxon's impressive dick. And boy did she cum. She came so hard that she shook almost out of Jaxon's grip, her whole body convulsed and tensed powerfully.

She screamed wordlessly and her nails dug into Jaxon's back painfully. Her nipples stood out like bullets as her tits quivered as she shook in orgasmic ecstasy. And then Jaxon growled something she couldn't hear as her ear's rang from her orgasm, and he slammed home inside her.

With a guttural yell Jaxon held his dick inside her pussy, pinning Alyssa against the door, and then suddenly the thick head of his dick expanded. For a second everything seemed to stretch on forever...and then he exploded inside her.

Ropes of huge long, potent cum sprayed against her cervix and shot deep into her womb. Globs of thick, sticky seed shot into her, splashing against the sides of her unprotected pussy again and again. Alyssa's orgasm exploded once more at the feel and knowledge that this was her fiancé's best friend who was cumming inside her! And oh god did she love every second of it.

Her legs locked tightly around Jaxon's waist as she took every drop of his pearly white cum deep inside her. And fuck did Jaxon give it to her! He never seemed to stop cumming, just like he had when he came down her throat. Load after heavy load shot into her pussy and splattered her insides, shooting into her unprotected womb. And Alyssa took it all.

Finally, after what seemed like forever and a bucket load of cum, Jaxon spurted once last thick rope into her and then stopped. Panting her collapsed against her, pushing her against the door as Alyssa's own orgasm finally began to subside as well and she could finally begin to see with her eyes again.

"Oh I needed that!" Alyssa panted satisfiedly as she clung on to Jaxon. Her body seemed locked in position from how tense she had been!

"Me too! Fuck! You're so fucking good at that." Jaxon breathed heavily.

"So are you! I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life. I thought I was going to pass out." Alyssa replied with a light laugh.

"I don't think I've ever cum that much in my entire life!" Jaxon said as he leaned back and looked at her red face beaming back at him. God she was beautiful!

Alyssa just smiled broadly at that, knowing that she was the best he had ever had.

"Well you'd better get yourself ready for round two. Because you've unleashed a wild thing now, Jax." Alyssa said with a pretty smile.

Jaxon laughed softly at that and then kissed her softly.

"You're going to have to wait till tomorrow for that. I'm exhausted now." He replied warmly and honestly. His dick was starting to slip out of her as it softened rapidly inside her.

"We'll see about that." Alyssa teased and Jaxon laughed again lightly.

"For now we need to get down to see what Jacob wants." Jaxon reminded her and Alyssa gave a start. She had completely forgotten about her fiancé!

"True. We should see what he is after." She said thinking about the surprise birthday party Jacob had planned. "But no promises for the rest of the night. I'm all yours now, mister."

Jaxon grinned smugly at that before he felt her legs loosen from around him as Alyssa dropped herself to the floor. Her legs almost gave in underneath her they wobbled so much, but she was able to stand finally as Jax's cock slipped out of her and she mourned for the full feeling she had had. But she would feel it again, that was for sure!

Walking over to find her clothes -- they were sprinkled everywhere -- she pulled on her underwear and found her bra. Slipping it on she did it up, arching her back and pushing her tits out -- much to Jaxon's pleasure -- before she grabbed her jeans and top.

Slipping into the garments felt sexy. Partly because she had now been naked for her fiancé's best friend and partly because she could still tease him with what she wore. She could feel his eyes devouring her as he got dressed too and her pussy hummed at the thought of taking his big dick again. God she was a horny slut! And she loved it!

Once dressed, Alyssa walked over to Jaxon's mirror and tried to neaten her hair. It was no good. With her red face, wide and sparkling eyes, and messed up hair she looked like she had just had sex, but she figured that there was nothing she could do and Jacob wouldn't be expecting that to be the reason why she looked as she did. She could find some excuse he would buy. Hopefully.

Finally, the two of them headed towards the door. Jaxon slapping Alyssa's ass as he walked behind her and then they headed towards the stairs.

Alyssa heard Jacob say 'Quiet, everyone, here they come', as the first stairs creaked and all went deathly still and silent downstairs.

It was the moment they walked into the dim lounge that everyone jumped up and shouted 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXON!' as the two of them stepped into the door.

1...67891011