The Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THUMP WHACK BANG

The headboard slammed into the wall, shaking bits of plaster loose from the ceiling and the wall and leaving a dent in the wall where they met.

"Keep fucking me! Oh yes! Mmmmmmm! YEAH! Ohhhhhhh! You're....ohhhhmmmmm.....nnnngghhh...you're trying to break the fucking bed with me aren't you? Fuck! That's so hot! Fuck me until you break your bed, you big bad boy!" Alyssa groaned.

Jaxon smiled naughtily at that and then really hard he rammed into her, smacking his loins against hers and banging his balls against her ass as he fucked her.

"I'm trying to be like Jacob when I hear you and him having sex. I always hear the headboard bang against my wall. I only imagined what you would look like then. Now I know." Jaxon replied through clenched teeth.

Alyssa smiled at the thought of this hot guy listening to her and her fiancé having sex and imagining what she looked like. And was like during sex! And now he had her and was recreating what she did with her fiancé. Having sex with her. Only better.

"You don't have to imagine! Mmmmm. You're fucking me, Jax! You're fucking me better than Jacob ever has or could and you're breaking your bed and wall with me! That's so fucking hot. Ohhmmmmmm!" Alyssa responded heatedly, her voice shaking and stuttering from the force by which she was getting fucked. "Every time you hear me from now on you'll know what it's like to fuck me! Mmmmm. And you'll know that I am wishing it was you who was fucking me! Mmmmmm. Fucking me deep and hard with your big cock! YES!"

"Aww fuck!" Jaxon groaned and proceeded to bang her solidly into the bed.

The bed creaked and groaned beneath the hard fucking and Alyssa continued to bounce her ass up and down on the mattress, forcing Jaxon's big member into her deeply. The unprotected cock rammed hard into her, stretching her pussy into a lewd 'O' like her lips had been earlier.

But the sex was far from over. They had only just begun, and Jaxon was determined to nail the fuck out of this hot woman he had desired for years! And oh, how he was going to...

- - -

Jaxon White flexed his hips rapidly and powerfully, driving his enormous, hard rod deep into his best friend's fiancée's wet hole. Fucking her deep he ignored the pained distress of the bed as it shook and shimmied beneath them, slamming into the wall repeatedly, and focused on fucking the life out of this gorgeous woman he had somehow managed to get into bed!

Fuck but this was like a dream! The best dream he had ever had. But a dream nonetheless. He could barely hold back from exploding deep inside her, or taking his cock out and painting her tits with his cum! But he was determined to make this moment last as long as he could and to fuck hot little miss Alyssa within an inch of her life so that she would never forget it. So that she would definitely come back for more!

Staring avidly at her face and tits, one after the other, Jaxon watched as her tits flew around her chest as he fucked her. Fuck but they looked luscious and tasty! They were even hotter with nothing hiding them! He couldn't wait to get his hands on them. But he was too interested in pounding her life out of her. And so he stared at her beautiful face, contorted into ecstasy as she gripped onto the headboard with her hands and clung onto his back with her crossed legs, feet dancing in the air.

God, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Easily the hottest he had ever fucked! And he still couldn't believe his luck now. That he had actually got her in bed. And not only because she was stunning. But also because she was his best friend's fiancée. Sworn to marry his best friend before long! And here she was, legs spread wide, on her back, naked, and taking his unprotected cock deep inside her over and over again! Fuck!

"Ugh, fuck, you're so fucking hot!" Jaxon growled as he slammed his dick home.

"You like what you see?" Alyssa asked beautifully. Her smile made her face look radiant. "Have you always liked what you have seen?" She asked breathily.

That was an easy answer. Jaxon had been jealous of Jacob ever since he had met Alyssa!

"Fuck yes! I've always wanted to fuck you. You're the hottest woman I've ever met." Jaxon answered honestly.

"You don't need to sweet talk me, Jax. You've already got me in bed." Alyssa teased playfully. But she clearly liked the comment as well. "And now you get to fuck me. Is it all you ever imagined?"

Panting for breath, Jaxon slammed hard into her. His dick hit her cervix and Alyssa jumped in bed, moaning deeply.

"Everything and more. You're the best at sex I've ever had!" He answered with honest lust. Fuck, and he meant it with every bit of him too!

"Mmmmmm. You too." Alyssa purred sexily.

"Better than your fiancé?" Jaxon asked for what seemed like the millionth time. He didn't care though, he loved to hear it.

Letting go of one of her hands on the headboard, Alyssa reached up and stroked his cheek softly.

"Mmmmm. So much better than Jacob." She purred lustfully.

"Do you think he is thinking of you?" Jaxon asked with a wicked smile.

"You mean, do you think he is thinking that you are having sex with his fiancée?" Alyssa clarified the question and smiled impishly. Jaxon just grinned with erotic amusement. "I think he has no idea that you're nailing his bride-to-be. He is too innocent to imagine us having sex. And he trusts me."

"And yet here you are, letting his best friend fuck you." Jaxon stated in a way that sent a shiver through the hot slut.

"Yes. Mmmmm. I'm a bad girl, aren't I? A naughty fiancée. Letting you fuck me naked. Letting you see me with no clothes on and fuck me. Mmmmm. Letting you get your big dick into me and take me from my fiancé." Alyssa replied, her hand on his face turning to nails as she scratched down his face and neck, onto his shoulder, which she gripped in a way that threatened to draw blood.

Growling lustfully, Jaxon slammed home inside her and then pushed himself up. He couldn't resist it any longer, and he needed a much deserved breath.

Taking hold of her tits in his hands, feeling her hard nipples press into his palms lustfully, he cupped her tits and squeezed. Fuck but her tits felt good in his hands. So soft but so firm at the same time. Beautiful.

With his hands holding her big knockers, Jaxon leaned back on his legs and began to fuck her slowly at first, but then building up his pace until he was once more rocking her hard on the bed. Her legs around him pulling him in close.

"Fuck! I love your tits!" He exclaimed as pleasure surged through him from her tight pussy. Fuck but the hot, wet folds gripped his dick like a vice and felt so incredibly good as he slammed in and out of her.

"I'm glad you like them. You'll get to see them more often from now on!" Alyssa said sultrily. "Fuck! I love your hands on my tits as you fuck me! Oh god, it feels so incredible!"

Fucking into her, the bed shimmied and complained again as the headboard once more began hitting the wall.

"Oh fuck, your pussy feels so good!" Jaxon moaned.

"Mmmm, your dick feels good!" Alyssa purred in reply, "You're giving me all of it and I love it. Fuck! Fuck me, Jaxon. Use my tits to fuck me!"

And Jaxon did just that. Pulling on her tits to yank her down onto his dick as she pushed on the headboard with her one hand.

"Ohhhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Are....mmmmm....are you going to cum inside me, Jax?" Alyssa asked, so far out of left field that Jaxon was caught by surprise.

For an instant he stammered in how he was fucking her before he caught himself and kept the rhythm going.

He had thought about cumming inside her, of course, but he had never thought of it as real until she just said it. He had somehow always assumed that that privilege would be kept for her fiancé, even if he was fucking her behind his back! But now he knew he had the chance...and fuck...

"Yes! I'm going to fuck you until you cum and then I'm going to fill you with my cum until you cum again." Jaxon answered with great anticipation.

Alyssa seemed to enjoy that as a thrill shot through her and she squirmed beneath him.

"Ooooooo, you're going to fill up your best friend's fiancée with your cum, are you? You're going to cum in my unprotected pussy while my fiancé is downstairs?" She asked playfully and scratched harder into his shoulder.

"Fuck yeah. I'm going to fill you up with my seed, Alli. Just like I made you drink it earlier." Jaxon responded with a hard pulse to his dick.

Alyssa purred sexily in a deep, erotic moan at that.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait." She mewed between deep panting breaths as she fucked her hips up to meet his every downward stroke. "Ohmmmm, am I your slut, Jax?"

Jaxon gave the hot bride-to-be a wicked smile at that.

"You're my slut, Alli. From now until forever. I'm going to fuck you deep and hard every day and you're going to love it." He said erotically and Alyssa moaned deeply.

That seemed to satisfy the hot slutty bride-to-be, as Alyssa didn't say anything for a good few minutes after that. Instead she focused on moaning and keeping up with Jaxon's tempo as he fucked the living shit out of her.

And then Jax let his hands slip down from her tits to cinch her waist and he began to fuck her in earnest once more, gripping tightly and pulling her down onto him. Alyssa for her part moaned so loudly that Jaxon was sure Jacob was going to hear and come up to see what was going on. But he didn't stop. Nothing could stop him now. Not even this hot woman's fiancé, his best friend, coming in and catching them.

For what seemed forever, Jaxon fucked Alyssa hard and proud like that, driving his cock into her as she cried out to him to fuck her! Moans and groans filled the room, as did grunts from Jaxon and deep, guttural growls as the pleasure of her pussy surged through his enormously hard dick.

And then, then he didn't know if he could hold on any longer. And so he leaned down a little and slipped his arms beneath her arched back, and rolled over so that she was on top.

Without missing a beat Alyssa leaned up until she was sitting upright on his cock and began rocking her hips back and forth until she was bouncing up and down on his dick like she had always been doing this. Her tits bounced and jounced in time with her illicit riding and she continued to moan loudly.

"Yes! Fuck! Ride my dick like a slut!" Jaxon groaned as he held onto her waist tightly.

"Ummmm! Oh! Yes! Am I...Oooooo...your slut fiancée?" Alyssa asked passionately as she gazed down at him. God she was beautiful!

"Yeah. You're my little slutty engaged girlfriend. And I love fucking you!" Jaxon answered with a smirk.

"I bet you've always wants to fuck a bride-to-be, haven't you, Jax?" Alyssa purred with an illicit smile.

"I've always wanted to fuck you." Jaxon replied smugly.

"You mean...mmmmm...have me on your big dick, moaning about how much I love your big cock? Like this....ohhhhhh, god! Jaxon! Your dick feels even bigger this way! God I love your cock! You feel so enormous in me! Fuck! I'm going to ride your dick until you cum inside me!" Alyssa moaned in response.

Jaxon couldn't believe how hot it was to have his best friend's fiancée on his dick, but more so talking this dirty to him...and meaning every word. Oh she was into it and more. She couldn't get enough of him! And that boded well for getting into her in the future.

"Fuck! Fuck yourself on my cock, Alli! Show me how you ride Jacob." Jaxon taunted her, slapping her ass as she rode him harder and faster.

Moaning loudly, Alyssa pounded herself up and down his dick, rocking her hips back and forth faster and faster. Her tits jumped and bounced, jiggling in time with her illicit, lustful movements as she drove Jaxon's cock deep inside her hungry pussy over and over.

"Oh fuck! Mmmmm! Yeah! So fucking good! So fucking deep! Ohhhhhhhh! Mmmm! Do you like having your dick inside my pussy, Jax? Knowing that I'm your best friend's fiancée?" Alyssa asked with a dirty smile as she lay her hands down on his chest, pressing her tits closer together with her arms, and used the support to ride up and down harder.

"Ugh! Yeah...I want to be inside you all the time from now on." Jaxon replied sweatily. His eyes were flickering between her gorgeous face beaming down at him, her hair framing her face perfectly, and her jumping tits. He had always wanted to see Alyssa's tits, and now he had them as all his! Fuck but this had to be a dream!

"You will be, baby! You're going to get in me every day from now on. I hope you can live with yourself, fucking your best friend's fiancée so much." Alyssa responded avidly, her lips curving in the deepest, most lusciously wicked smile ever.

She was clearly enjoying cheating on her fiancé as much as Jaxon was enjoying having her on his dick! And Jaxon wasn't going to do anything but stoke her fire! He should have felt bad for nailing his best friend's fiancée, but he didn't. He just felt horny as fuck!

"So I'll get your tits all to myself too?" He asked fervently as his mouth went dry at the sight of her bouncing breasts.

"You'll have to share me with Jacob, but you'll get me more than he does. I promise you that. Ohhhhh! I love your dick so much more!" Alyssa moaned in answer and Jaxon grinned to himself. He could live with that. He knew he was better than Jacob now, and bigger. He would be fucking Alyssa in ways her fiancé never could or would!

"Nggg, so whose girl are you? Mine or his?" Jaxon asked heatedly.

"Ohhhhhh! I'm engaged to him! Mmmmm! And I love him with all of my heart..." Alyssa answered as she rode up and down his unprotected dick like a wild slut, "...But I'm your girl. Yours to fuck and suck your cock and do with as you please."

Jaxon's dick strained so hard within her that it almost hurt. Fuck but she knew how to push his buttons!

Ramming his cock up to meet every one of her downward thrusts, slamming his cock deep into her, Jaxon's grip on her waist tightened.

"Show me your ring as you fuck yourself on another guy's dick!" He demanded.

Smiling lasciviously, Alyssa held up her left hand so that her beautiful engagement ring sparkled in the light. Looking at it she rode and moaned deeply, feeling another man's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Looking at it, she looked down at Jaxon's face, seeing that it wasn't her fiancé beneath her, and she moaned loudly. Looking at it, she grabbed her tits and squeezed hard, feeling the cool metal band against her hot, sweating flesh as it sank into her tits with her fingers.

"That's it. Play with your tits for me, slut. Show yourself to me." Jaxon growled as he watched her avidly. Fuck but she had great tits!

Alyssa just smiled beautifully and groped her tits for him, all the while never breaking her stride as she rode him.

And then, then she reached back and leaned on one arm on his legs as her left hand continued to massage her bouncing breast, showing her cock-filled pussy off to Jaxon every time his cock entered her.

Fuck it was hot!

"You like what you see, Jax? You've always ogled me, haven't you? Even while I was with Jacob you wanted to see me naked. See my tits. And now you're watching me play with myself as I fuck myself silly on your cock. Ummmmmm, yeah. I love having your eyes all over my naked body when only Jacob should see me! It's so fucking hot!" Alyssa moaned lewdly as she continued to play with herself.

Jaxon could only agree! With heated passion.

"You're fucking incredible! Nghhh aghhh! Fuck! And you sure know how to be the best fuck I've ever had! Shit!" Jaxon replied breathily as she rode the fuck out of him.

"Mmmm. So do you! You should teach my fiancé how to fuck me properly. You're much better than he is." Alyssa responded wickedly, "At least now you'll know what I look like on your dick, naked, the next time you see me with Jacob!"

"Fuck!" Jaxon grunted loudly, too turned on to do anything else.

Instead he growled harshly and reached up, pushing her hand off her tits as he grabbed hold of them firmly and began mauling them as she rode him. They bounced lusciously in his hands.

"Oh yes! That's it! Play with my tits, Jaxon! Squeeze them like only Jacob should!" Alyssa moaned as she reached up with both of her hands and ran her hands through her long brown hair. "You're his best friend. Show him how much you love his fiancée!"

"Fuck, you've got the most amazing tits!" Jaxon groaned, enjoying the feel of her nipples against the palms of his hands as his fingers sank into the soft but firm pliable flesh. "Jacob's a lucky guy to get these every day!"

"Ohhhhh! Well now so are you! As they're all yours every day! You can grab them and squeeze them as much as you want. Even when I'm with Jacob!" Alyssa moaned in reply, pounding up and down his dick, "Are you going to play with my tits all the time? Even when my fiancé is near?"

"Fuck yes! They're mine now, Alli!" He replied fervently, squeezing hard on her tits until his knuckles went white to emphasise his point. "I'm going to grab your tits whatever your wearing, wherever you are, and I'm going to squeeze them and suck on them, and Jacob will just have to wait till I'm done!"

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Alyssa moaned loudly.

"Shit! Ride my dick, Alli! Show me how much more you want my cock than Jacob's!" He growled, and Alyssa did just that, riding back and forth, up and down as hard and as fast as she could.

Her pussy, like a vice, gripped his cock tightly and slipped wetly up and down his dick, just like her mouth had earlier. And it sucked at his cock just as tightly as her throat had. Oh fuck, but it almost drained the cum from his balls every time she slipped down his large, thick shaft!

Riding him with all she was, Alyssa bounced around, jerking her tits in his grasp, and Jaxon loved every second of it. Fuck though but he was getting close, and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back this time. He knew he would give his best friend's fiancée all of his cum. And fuck, he couldn't wait for that moment either!

And so he clung on to Alyssa's bountiful breasts for all he was worth as she rode him like a mad woman.

- - -

Riding Jaxon while she was completely naked and had his hands on her tits, with his cock stuffed deep inside her pussy, was just too hot for Alyssa. She could barely stop herself from cumming. She knew she had to as the orgasm that was going to rip through her was going to send her to space, she could feel it already. And she didn't want to collapse out of exhaustion too soon. She wanted to enjoy every second she could of this wonderful sex.

And so the hot fiancée slammed her ass up and down Jaxon's cock, forcing him deep inside her and rocking her world at the same time. Fuck but he felt good! And his hands on her tits, knowing that they weren't Jacob's hands! Fuck! She almost came again before she could grip on by her fingernails.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ummmmm! Yeah! You're so fucking hard! Oh my god! You feel like a fucking baseball bat inside me!" Alyssa moaned lewdly, "Fuck! I wish you'd have fucked me sooner than this! But I'm going to make up for that, I promise!"

Jaxon just grunted and squeezed her tits firmly, mashing her breasts into her chest almost painfully.

"You better fuck me tomorrow, Jax! And you better make me scream! I want Jacob to hear you fucking me!" Alyssa mewed, lost in passion and barely knowing what she was saying as his cock slammed home into her again.

Jaxon grunted again and groaned, finally letting go of her tits as he once more cinched her waist and helped pull her up and down his cock.

For a while all Alyssa could do was ride his cock, fucking herself up and down and back and forth wildly. Her tits bouncing madly. But then something came across her as she thought of her beloved Jacob and a wicked smile crossed her face.