All Comments on 'The Diversity of Modern Cuckolds'

by Soaul

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting taxonomy. However, i disagree that most sub-cucks are in mutually sub relationships and both partners seek a Dom/me. I think it is quite common for the wife to be domme to her cuck-hub and sub to her bulls. Maybe you consider those to be acquiescent or assenting relationships but it doesn't seem likely that two subs would marry each other, whereas cucking is often a feature of D/s relationships.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this and found it very interesting. I expect you to receive much anonymous abuse for writing about cuckolds. The abuse unfortunately goes with the territory!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good piece but shouldn't it be in reviews and essays? 4 stars

Bogey3Bogey3over 1 year ago

Really well written and informative. I learned that my kink is Compersion. Thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I disagree with a number of your assumptions and assertions, as I spent a number of years in all aspects of women's sexuality, including cheating, sharing/hotwifing, and cuckolding as it is defined these days

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was great its help me a great deal realize my position with my wife now.

i122i1228 months ago

Interesting article. I am wondering how you came to your conclusions? What is your background, are you a student of psychology or just someone with beliefs?

inka2222inka22223 months ago

@i122 - based on the completely ridiculous assertion that somehow "BDSM lifestyle" is the same thing as a "Dom bull for a cuck and slut", we can easily surmise that the author writes about things they don't have a first clue about. The even more laughable assertion that a wife who forces the husband into cuckoldry "loves him", we can surmise that the author doesn't even know what "love" means (and no, selfish pursuit of what's best for her harming him, is NOT "loving" someone).

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Well, you’re wrong.

Don’t bother trying to tell us if you actually learn something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous