The Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three women sighed almost in unison. The thin- voiced words hit home like a sledgehammer, and the room was suddenly dense with erotic tension. Somehow any inactivity would create an almost unbearable uncertainty about how to proceed. So, Rhonda decided it was time to move.

"Mary, won't you sit back a little, and let me -"

Pushing gently at her friend's shoulder, Rhonda eased her back in her chair, and moved to slowly start pushing her skirt up her thighs. The edge crept higher and higher until the white lace of the stocking top and the garters became visible. Lilly followed the move breathlessly, and when the skirt wouldn't go higher, she let go of Mary's hands, without thinking, to help. But as it stopped Mary resolutely lifted her behind off the seat to more or less yank the skirt up across her hips, and in a flash her whole hip area with the white silk panties and the golden skin between them and the stocking tops were on full display.

Lilly stared like in trance and as her partner slowly spread her freed legs to allow her a better view, the girl let out a long almost lamenting sigh with small shudders to it. Clearly the view was almost more than she could take. This response encouraged Mary to open up even more, and even lift one leg to put it up on the table next to her with a noisy clack from the heel as it landed on the glass top.

Almost without notice Lilly had slipped down from her chair and was on her knees between the spread legs. Her hands trembled as she gently put them on the inside of each thigh, quite high up, and caressed the silky skin with sensitive fingertips. The silky surface was immediately covered with goosebumps and small micro contractions played back and forth under the sensitive touch.

Rhonda saw the girl's head ever so slowly coming lower as her gaze locked in on the panty covered crotch in front of her. Her lips were parted and her face expressed a keen hunger that clearly couldn't be satisfied by anything but the service she so desperately craved - needed - to provide.

"I was actually thinking that we should slip into something more comfortable before we started. These business suits aren't what I normally associate with what we'd like to do. What do you say, girls?"

It was like none of them even heard her. Lilly's head came closer and closer, and Mary slowly slipped further down in her chair and opened her legs even more in welcome. Lilly could clearly see the blond hair sticking out from the upper side of the tightly stretched piece of material covering the woman's sex, and even as she watched the first little spot of wetness broke through and started spreading in a small ring up and down along the juicy cleft hidden delightfully behind.

The girl's cheek trembled with excitement. Her mouth was now but an inch from the wet material, and the timeless scent of horny female lust engulfed her face and invaded her senses, drugging her into a state of mindless bliss she would never be able to overwin.

"Oh, you really mean it. I can see that. Baby, I can't wait to..."

As she watched the transfixed face and the open mouth almost touching her, a glob of cream suddenly poured out of her and immediately spread across the entire material of the pantycrotch. The next moment it seeped out on the sides and she felt it run sticky down into the crack between the globes of her butt. Before she even managed to get embarrassed another one followed the first and threatened to transfer her entire crotch into a sticky mess. More or less instinctively she put a hand down in an irrational move to stop it, but that just caused long strands of viscous cream to stretch from her fingers as she lifted them. Lilly had been watching with heavy breaths, her mouth still so close her lips almost touched the sticky material, and the tip of her tongue kept licking in small circles along her lips like a dog impatiently waiting for its treat.

Mary gave up on her efforts. The heat had overwhelmed her, and there was nothing she could do about it. This was the decisive point where she would find out how keen the girl really was. So, instead she lifted her other leg up on the armrest to give the girl the full and unrestricted view to her treasures. The material of her pantycrotch stretched even more, and more fluid pressed out from the side to have its essence play havoc with Lilly's instincts.

"Miss Driscoll... may I?"

"Oh, I'm so horny! I've never felt anything like it! Oh, yes, you may... please..."

Mary slipped even further down in her chair to finally meet the almost salivating mouth. But right before the intimate mesh occurred, Rhonda once again interrupted them:

"Girls, as I said, I really think we should slip into something more comfortable before we start, okay?"

Part 04

Fresh from the showers all three women stood facing each other in Rhonda's spacious bedroom. To keep up the wonderful sexual tension created in the living room earlier, she made sure she and Mary showered first, and then Lilly had her turn by herself. That way their full nakedness would be revealed as slowly and teasingly as she had planned. If they would be able to hold out and stick to it, that is. She had to smile at how everything already almost had gone out of hand, and she practically had to pull the two overheated females apart and to their feet to get them marched off to the bathroom.

Lilly waited patiently outside while the two executives had their shower, and the passion and expectation made their bodies so hot that they actually shared a heartful and very sexual kiss while soaping and rinsing each other, something they never ever thought they'd be doing.

When it was Lilly's turn, the two women applied their lotions and their makeup and put on the light and very thin pinkish- brown silk robes with a pattern or tiny dark- red roses, that Rhonda had found for them for the occasion. And that's how they met the girl as she came out of the bathroom dressed in a much simpler white - almost hotel like - robe. All carefully designed to emphasize their differences in status, with the girl the natural lower position, thus cementing the magic of their special relationship...

Compared to her initial concerns, Rhonda's courage and confidence was practically fully restored by now, so much so that she knew she would have been able to handle the situation by herself and delight in being the undivided object of the girl's attention. But at the end of the day she didn't regret bringing her luscious friend into it at all. Lilly had promised that she could handle both Mary and her, once again referring to her previous training, and somehow Rhonda had come to believe her. There was something about the intensity of her entire personality, with eyes and body language that radiated young energy. Timid, yes, but still energetic and vigorous in every way. Chances were she could wear out the two of them rather than them wearing out her!

The girl had been too busy properly combing out her sleek hair, and was still sliding the fingers the full length through it as she came in. But the sight of the two women made her freeze right on the spot. They were a picture of immense beauty and elegance, the tall brunette and the busty blond, in their absolute prime, both with their robes tied loosely around their waist, smiling lips painted dark red and the wine glasses in their hands. Rhonda reached out to hand the third glass over to Lilly, at the same time putting her other arm around her friend's waist to pull her in close.

"What do you think, dear?"

Lilly's jaw trembled lightly, and she completely forgot to take the glass offered to her. She didn't react until Rhonda nudged it gently against her upper arm.

"I - I never thought..." Lilly's words faded away, and a shiny little tear appeared in the corner of her eye.

The women's smiles broadened. "Well, we're here," Rhonda replied. "And we're all ready for you."

"I can tell you," Mary added, putting her arm around her friend's waist as well, making the two of them a towering and almost intimidating posture of powerful female grace, ready to be unconditionally worshipped.

Lilly almost shrank in front of them, and wiping the tear from her eye she literally dumped down on her knees in sheer accession, making the two women draw their breath in delighted surprise.

"You - you are so beautiful," she whispered, "so..." again her voice trailed off.

"Well, I'm still good old Rhonda from the office, you know. I've just made myself as appetizing a dish for you as I possibly can! Wanna see?"

Almost theatrically slowly she reached down and pulled at the belt around her waist until it fell ever so gently down and the robe split airily open to hang loosely over the ripe melons of her formidable breasts. The shadow of her well-trimmed bush could be seen between the flaps, and both women could see another salty tear run down the girl's cheek and mix with a dribble of spit that seeped from the corner of her mouth. Yes, she was actually drooling over the sight of them! This girl was certainly hot for horny women, no question about it.

Although they were all fresh from the showers, the bedroom was soon reeking with female lust. Rhonda had problems controlling herself, and felt the juices seep out from between her outer pussy lips and were probably already stretching down far enough to be visible to the girl's staring eyes from her kneeling position. She could feel Mary's body shuddering lightly next to her and had to take a deep breath as she saw the lightly trembling hand coming up to pull at the belt of her robe as well. The next moment both women had their robes open and now moist streaks of tears were running down both the girl's cheeks.

"Your tits look even bigger when you're so excited," Rhonda complimented her close friend, looking at the huge bulge that made the open robe look more like a tent than anything else.

"Isn't she lovely?" Rhonda murmured down at the girl as she lightly flicked Mary's upper robe a bit back to lay bare a huge tit.

"Oh yes... yes!" The voice shuddered and the girl was hardly able to control herself.

"Would you like a taste?"

"Yes..."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

The girl looked confused for a moment, her moist eyes going from one to the other and back. But then she got grip and started knee- walking forward. Mary's body shuddered even more as the girl came up close to her and once again Rhonda could see her peachy skin cover up in tiny goosebumps.

Lilly's face was level with Mary's sexy little belly button, and the woman could feel the breath against her abdomen like a scalding heat. Her own breath came in deep heaves as she looked down at the girl, seeing the drugged eyes wandering up and down from her tits to her furry pussy and back up. It was incredibly hard just to stay still, with her one arm hanging down. When she would most of all like to crush her in against her body right away.

"Touch her tits, Lil. Feel them. I think you'll find them delightful..."

Immediately taking the point, Mary used her hand to brush aside the robe to bare her other mighty orb as well. As the girl's hand ascended, like in a blurred slow motion, she drew a lungful of scent from the woman's sexual arousal and Mary struggled to keep from meeting her with her hips as the young face was drawn helplessly closer. But Lilly remembered the instruction given and tried to control her shivering as her hands came up close to the luscious targets. Then she touched them! Finally. The suppleness filled her hands, and the erected nipples were like firm cherries pressed against her palms. All three women were breathing heavily, and Rhonda felt more wetness seep out of her and it was almost impossible not to touch herself as the spectacle of shuddering self- control played out next to her. Mary looked down at the girl with almost hypnotic eyes and almost had to grit her teeth in pleasure as the palm and then the elegant fingers tweaked and rolled her nipples between them. She knew her buds were sensitive, as was the entire areola, but this was much more intense than she had ever experienced it before.

"Oh Rhonda, how long still do you want this torture to last?"

Rhonda saw how her friend put a gentle hand on Lilly's head, on top at first, but then it slowly slid back behind - as by its own will - and applied an almost unnoticeable unifying pull. The girl's lips were less than an inch from the lady's round and ripe abdomen, and once again the hot breath made the goosebumps spread around over it. And once again the girl wasn't able to prevent a drop of speckle from leaking from the corner of her mouth. With her head tilted back to focus on the stimulation of the tits, the dribble slowly slid down under her ear and down her neck and created an incredibly hungry sexual vision to Rhonda's heated gaze.

"Surely you wanted those magnificent breasts of yours to enjoy some attention too, didn't you? They must be more than impressive to anyone getting a chance to lay their hands on them." Rhonda smiled a little stiffly, as she noticed several clear drops of juice run down her friend's upper thigh. The woman was just overflowing by desire, there was no other way of putting it. "And I haven't stopped you from anything, you know. I think you should do exactly what you - and Lil - want.

Lilly immediately let go of the almost painfully erect nipples above, and let her hands slide down along each side of the well- shaped waist under the open flaps of the robe. At the same time the hand on the back of her head became more insistent, and when she gradually straightened her neck, she was presented with the awestriking view of a pussy cleft that was already leaking sticky cream in abundance. The brushy curls were already touching her nose, and the intoxicating smell drugged her completely. Slowly the hand pushed her nose into the delightful bush, and she had to crouch a bit down to get in position to have a proper taste of the delight waiting impatiently for her right under it. Then she felt the sticky strands of leaking residue against her lips, and the next moment she felt the soft petals of the sex meet her with a warmth and wetness that was beyond description. Tilting her head further back, she opened her mouth and took in the syrupy secretions along with the swollen outer lips, and in the next moment there was like an almost electrifyingly fulfilling contact between lady and girl.

Holding the hips harder, she let the hand on the back of her head push her deeper and deeper as she opened up and let her tongue explore the sloppy depths of a sex so inviting and greedy it was like it was sucking her in by its own force.

Not a single sound had been heard as the ultimate unification occurred, but now Mary let out a hissing sigh that was immediately followed by Rhonda and Lilly. Lilly's outburst even came with a thin squeal through her buried nose as she finally reached the goal of all her lifelong dreams and fantasies. At this moment her life was complete. This was what her life was all about, what it was meant for, and she sent a tiniest little thought of gratitude to the woman who had trained her so patiently in the past. Thanks to that she was going to show these two wonders of unlimited femininity what she could do...

Part 05

There was nothing like the bed, of course. And Rhonda's bed was nothing short of grand, to try find some useful words to describe it. Maybe more of a sexual den, perhaps. Or 'royal,' maybe? The bed of dreams, like it could have been experienced in Holberg's famous piece. But the most obvious term, of course, would be the Master Bed! What term could be better to describe the purpose of it, and what it was designated for. Yes, that was it; the master bed in a master bedroom! Or maybe the Mistress Bed?

No matter the terminology, the huge four-poster bed was oval, with what looked like a shiny dark mahogany headboard stacked up with an abundance of pillows in all shapes and colors. Over it, up close to the ceiling was an equally shaped oval top frame with thin satin drapes that were folded elegantly up and illuminated by soft reddish spotlights scattered across the dark top plate to create an almost classic atmosphere that was paired with a clear erotic indulgence, created by the effects of the spots.

Some would possibly say it went too far and looked more like some kind of a luxury massage parlor or something, but Rhonda didn't care at all. An elaborate sex- focused setting was right for elaborate sex, wasn't it? Her kind of elaborate sex! A kind of sex that would demand monumental efforts from the side providing service, and an endless bath of immense pleasure for the receiver. For her. And for the lucky few allowed to join her at getting immersed.

They had found their place on the impressive for- poster bed, all three of them, in between fresh smelling white sheets, dark shiny mahogany and an abundance of pillows and lovemaking necessities. It had been quite a struggle to break up the intimacy - or rather coupling - that had fused Mary and Lilly together already before they could get in, but Rhonda wanted it all to take place in the luxurious ambience of her amazing love den. Mary had started trembling after just a minute of Lilly's greedy almost desperate sucking, and Rhonda realized her friend would have exploded in that hungry mouth right there and then if she wouldn't interfere.

"Come on now, Mary. You'll get the first go over on the bed. I promise. I'll wait for my turn. Trust me!"

Mary held a firm grip with both hands in Lilly's hair and was already gritting her teeth from the almost overwhelming effect of the hard-working tongue.

"Rhonda... just let me..."

"On the bed, I said!"

Mary let go of Lilly's hair and pushed her face away in frustration over her friend's insistent intervention. The girl had been totally indulged, living the ultimate moment, up to her ears in pussy paradise and the thighs around her ears had blocked her from hearing Rhonda's last instruction. The push came as such a surprise that she lost balance and tumbled backwards on the floor. Shocked, she looked from one to the other of the two women towering over her with their open robes and incredibly tasty looking pussies at undisturbed display. What now? Did she do something wrong? Something so bad that the realization of her dreams was lost after all, all of a sudden? But then she saw the two of them let their robes slip off their shoulders and onto the floor - almost in unison - to reveal their full nakedness, and then turn and slowly climb into the bed with their mouthwatering backsides turned provocatively back toward her. The wobbling tits, the huge and powerful buttocks and the oh-so-inviting ravines in between made her almost crazy with lust. If she couldn't dive in there and get immersed into the delights of these dishes, having them filling her hungry mouth, she was sure she didn't want to live another minute!

Then they turned and did a bit of rustling back and forth for each of them to find a good position in the pile of pillows. Finally comfortable they both slowly opened their thighs and smiled down at the blatantly staring intern still on her back on the floor in front of them. The smiles transformed into some light chuckling at the sight, and Lilly felt incredibly silly as she realized how sheepish she must have appeared. Then Rhonda took the word.

"Lilly dear. I told you you'll be in for some hard work to satisfy the two of us. And we're both glad you are so set on achieving that task no matter how hard it's going to get. I promise you - from now on - no more interruptions. So, if you like, come and get your treat!"

As the girl started moving to get up, Rhonda broke in again:

"Do it slowly, Lil. Daintily. Crawl over to us... slowly. Make us believe you are a suffering slave girl just released from your chains for the sole purpose of serving and pleasuring us."