The Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit stunned by the picture painted by her boss, the girl got up on hands and knees and did as she was told. Once again some shiny drops of speckle leaked from the corner of her mouth and Rhonda heard Mary moan deeply next to her at the fantasy vision she had just presented.

"Try to look like you've been suffering... for a long time. Yes, just like that. I want us to think you did, and that this is the only thing you're living for when you're not in chains!"

By the time the girl had reached the bed she had effortlessly got rid of her simple robe and was now only wearing her skimpy panties. Rhonda's words had invoked a hope that she could possibly go even further than she had expected and bring out a tool she always brought with her just in case. But if so, that would be for later. Right now her gaze was transfixed at the dripping slits openly on display in front of her.

"We are your bosses, clear? You belong there, on the floor, and will only be allowed in to serve. Is that understood?"

"Yes..."

For å moment the almost doglike look in her eyes switched and got a kind of dark shadow of uncertainty about them that made Rhonda wonder if she might have taken it a bit too far. The last thing she wanted to do was to scare the little darling off at the last moment. The girl's eyes wandered back and forth, like she was looking for an escape, and then they looked straight up at her. Rhonda drew her breath, gave her a reassuring smile and a wink, hoping Mary wouldn't notice.

"Come to us, Lil."

To her relief the girl seemed to relax, and once again her eyes wandered down to the wide-open slit between Mary's creamy thighs. Rhonda had thought the girl would more easily recognize a game for a game, and she made a note to herself to be a bit more careful about letting her fantasies run wild.

Lilly climbed up into the bed, slowly, and now her focus was just as transfixed as before. Mary slipped a bit lower on her pile of pillows and opened her thighs a bit further in welcome. Apparently she didn't recognize the little emotional bump in the road at all and was once again trembling in impatient anticipation of the ultimate contact. As Lilly's head slowly moved in between her legs she slipped further, spreading her legs even more and reaching down with her fingers to open the fat petals of her juicy lips. Once again the glistening globs of cream were covering the entire opening to the drooling sex, and as the girl opened her mouth and stretched her tongue out, another seepage of specks overran her lower lip and down her cheek in an incredibly lewd display of almost animal like hunger. Both of them trembled in uncontrolled passion as greedy red lips finally touched greedy wet lips and an insistent tongue found its way into the depths of an erratically pulsing love channel. As the tongue was literally sucked in deep, Lilly's lips pressed onto the meaty lips in a delectably greasy contact that was like a glue that would seal their unification for all foreseeable future. Mary drew her breath in several consecutive heaves and her hips came up to meet her lover as they pressed together to further deepen the consummated connection. Rhonda drew her breath in the same manner as her friend, and she had to exercise maximum self-control not to touch herself as the spectacle unfolded in front of her. 'In her mouth,' she said to herself, 'that's where it's going... in her mouth!'

The two females next to her were like transfixed with each other, their eyes meeting and Mary intensely following Lilly's passionate work with gritting teeth. The girl's hands had a firm grip at the top of her thighs, pulling her face firmly into the steaming crotch, and small wet sounds of tongue rotating deep inside could be heard as a damped background to the moaning and groaning from the heated lovemaking.

Rhonda carefully put a soothing arm under Mary's neck and moved in closer to massage one of her impressively stiff nipples with elegantly manicured fingers as she followed the spectacle. The tits juddered and trembled with the straining and jerks of the fervent coupling and Rhonda had to fight an urge to bend in and kiss her longtime friend on the lips in sheer affection. Oh, how she deserved this pleasure - divorcee and everything - this amazingly dedicated service! And how that would change her life for the better. Her own life too, come to think of that. Her own pussy was literally in cramps waiting for her turn, but she knew she wanted to stay put until her partner had at least a couple of releases before she would take over, no matter how hard it would be to hold out.

Just as the thought crossed her mind, Mary's head fell back over her outstretched arm, and her friend's eyes were almost frightening in their total glassy rapture for a moment before her body slowly started tensing up. Mary's hands started roaming over the sheets and grasping whatever they could find as the tension mounted and her body started shuddering more and more erratically.

"Hhhhnnnngggggghhhhh!!!!"

Her head squeezed back against the pillows, pushing Rhonda's arm down between them, and her abdomen lifted clear off the sheets and pressed up against Lilly's avidly sucking mouth. Rhonda put her chin close up to that of her friend as to join closely in on her first properly serviced orgasm. Her eardrums were nearly shattered by the howls of ecstasy and the next moment she could hear a groan and a strained gulp as mouth was abruptly filled and then felt a tiny squirt of moisture from below hit her neck and cheek as her friend's body twitches erratically all over the place. She almost instinctively put a hand over Mary's chest in a meaningless - and fruitless - effort to hold her and had to pull back a little not to have herself knocked out by Mary's head as it roamed and threw itself from side to side.

The orgasm reached a sprawling crescendo, and as Rhonda threw a quick glance down she could see rivulets of sticky fluid streaming out of Lilly's nose and form a shiny puddle in the curly pubic bush, while the girl's face contorted like in pain in an effort to stay in position to see the raging orgasm all the way through. She could hear the strained gulping as more ejaculate passed between them and one way or the other the girl was able to draw her breath despite the overfilling she had just suffered.

A last outstretched and violent tremor and then Mary fell back, and her body got slake and reposed and the thighs slipped powerlessly to the side. Lilly was still up to her ears, and her mouth followed flawlessly along as the crotch slipped back down onto the sheets underneath.

Mary's impressive chest went up and down with the heaving breath as she strove to regain her breath. Rhonda came back in close and playfully nibbled her earlobe with her lips.

"Like I said; much better when we do it properly... lounging on the bed... don't you think?"

"Oh yes... yes..." Mary gasped, smiling meekly between breaths. "Amazing..."

Lilly had stopped her stimulation and just had her mouth in place, lips still sealed and tongue motionless, clearly demonstrating the level of training she'd been bragging about. She was hoping to get on with it again with the shortest possible break for recovery.

"Looks like you really enjoyed it, Mary dear. Do you think it might be something for you after all?" Rhonda put a small peck of a kiss on her cheek. "If it could be like just lying back and enjoying, like Lilly is saying, with absolutely no thinking about anything but pleasure?"

"Ooooh... I still can't believe it..."

"You'd better believe it, 'cause it's true!"

Mary rolled her eyes in astonishment and sighed deeply between breaths.

"Think you can take another go? I thought I should let you have two just to calm you down before it's my turn. But I tell you I'm getting badly worked up!" Rhonda smiled warmly, but it was increasingly hard to conceal the raging fire in her body. She looked down at Lilly, still waiting patiently between her friend's powerful legs.

"Lil, if you think you're ready, have another go at her, will you?"

A short nod and a muffed little 'yesss' of joy, without breaking contact, and then a lustful groan from Mary as the eager tongue was set in motion. Moments later it was followed by an even heavier groan and a shudder and a series of deep convulsions of her belly to reveal the immediate effect of the eager initiation. The response once again told Rhonda that the girl's skills really were something else. She seemed to have found exactly the right level of stimuli from the very start.

It didn't take more than a couple of minutes till the coupling was up at full notch, and the young face once again worked itself ears deep into the sweetly embracing pussy. Rhonda was amazed at how deep the girl could actually push and wondered if it would be the same with her too. The thought made her dizzy with lust, and she couldn't tear her eyes away from the youngster's masterful performance as the agitation slowly built.

It took longer this time, obviously, and when Mary's hands eventually came down to pull at the dark head, she did not tear her hair as before. Instead there was a unifying stiff- fingered pull that deepened their contact even further, until the orgasm broke. When it did it was as wild as ever though, and they both trashed about on the bed, gripped in a rage of arms and legs that once again had Rhonda pulling back a bit not to be hit by some uncontrollably sprawling member. Mary pulled and Lilly pushed, deeper... tighter... closer... wetter! The liquid of ecstasy sprayed from one into the other without almost no spillage, and Rhonda thought she counted at least five or six straining gulps during the crazy ride before both of them finally relented.

It had been a magnificent performance, from both of them - with clean cut orgasms that had been built and released with nothing but utmost craftsmanship - and Rhonda already knew she was now in for the experience of her life. Her pussy was leaking so copiously she had found a handful of Kleenex to soak it up not to have to sleep in it all through the rest of the night. Her nipples were painfully stiff and every movement with her legs caused her erect clit to throb and send scalding flashes of intense lust up her body.

It cost her almost all her self-control to leave the two lovebirds alone to recover for a couple of minutes as deep sighs and heavy breathing echoed warmly throughout the spacious room. Then...

"Lilly dear... I just can't...."

The girl still lay there, ears deep, and her almost closed eyelids fluttered heavily open and the beautiful young gaze slowly focused and then shifted her way. Rhonda was on her back, legs widespread, in an open invitation for the girl to finally come have her dish. She hoped she made as appetizing a view as Mary and that the girl still would be as hungry. Hopefully she had had self-control enough to hold back her own orgasm. Nothing would surely be like being taken and eaten with the ravenous hunger Mary had experienced. What woman in her prime could experience anything better at all?

The girl's eyes shifted from Rhonda's face to the vee between her legs. She had pushed the tissues down toward her rear opening and let her dripping cleft slip naturally open to invite the horny youngster in.

As Lilly started gently pulling out from between Mary's face- hugging labial confines, the woman groaned almost like in pain and seemed to wake up from her blissfully trance- like stage. As the face gently slipped out, the predator- like lips closed flexibly after her and a network of sticky strands stretched out and eventually snapped to draw a sticky pattern of almost milky wetness all over Lilly's happy face. With residue still dangling and dripping from her cheeks she slowly moved over with her eyes transfixed on Rhonda's pubic mound and the cleft of joy on such a rampant display.

As the face came closer and she could feel the breath on her, Rhonda lifted her handful of Kleenex.

"Here," she breathed, "wipe your face. I don't want Mary's mess all over me."

"Oh," the girl responded, totally forgetting the two seniors weren't lesbians and didn't want other women's spillages on them. As she hastily wiped off the worst Rhonda used the index fingers on both hands to pull her labia up in a soft stretch that opened her slightly more and exposed her unbearably stiff clitoris to Lilly's near hypnotized eyes.

"Please..." she pleaded, needing the girl to hurry, both from her sexual yearning as well as the sensation of more globs of juice leaking out of her and down toward the crack of her bottom.

True to the pledge Lilly used her tongue to collect it at the bottom of the cleft, then sweeping it deeply upwards between the swollen folds before she moved to cover the entire vulva with her lips in a greedy 'mmmmm' that was enough to drive any oversexed patron stark jumping crazy! Finally!! The ultimate contact. Finally! After so much waiting, so much longing and so much uncertainty. An uncontrollable shudder ran through Rhonda's body and her toes curled up in almost maddening tension as the tongue twirled around and then pushed inside. It pushed deep, deep - deeper than she thought possible - until it felt like it was way up her belly! Her body continued reacting completely uncontrollably and Rhonda never thought it possible to experience such mind-bending sensations. No wonder Mary lost it almost at once. This certainly was more than any mortal woman could handle. She felt her pussy contract around the tongue, like it had a will of its own, and when the delightful intruder started pulling back the sensation set afire that knot of melting heat in her belly that was the first sign of an imminent orgasm. Then the lips and the jaw started working along with the softly sliding tongue, and Rhonda felt the knot of fire grow rapidly and then start raging out of control.

She realized that if she didn't stop her, she would explode in orgasm before they even got started! Desperately she moved her hand to the top of the girl's head in an effort to control the intensity. Push her away, if necessary, although she knew that was something that simply wouldn't happen. And, alas, it was to no avail. the flame in her belly became a raging inferno, and the next moment her body stiffened in cramps and she completely lost control.

"N - noooohhgggmmmfff..."

With hips pumping and legs kicking she rushed into an orgasm so hard and so all-consuming it was like her mind exploded with the rest of her. Her brain drained of all thoughts and her body rushed along with a will totally of its own. She felt several gushes of liquid squirt out of her without any chances of holding back and she could only hope that the girl found it as tasty and delicious as that of her friend. Then she actually blacked out for a moment as her body continued shaking and sprawling till there wasn't a grain of energy left.

As she got to her senses and started recovering, she realized she had been much less resilient than Mary, and the only excuse she could think of was the fact that she had been so worked up by the spectacle she had witnessed during her friend's heated couplings. But she knew that wasn't a particularly good excuse at all.

Still, Mary didn't seem to be occupied by such thoughts at all. She looked over at them with a blissful smile on her face, clearly enjoying the fact that her friend had at least as much of a rush from the experience as she'd had herself.

Lilly's lips were still glued to her pussy and they had remained almost motionless throughout the final part of her ecstasy. The girl's professionalism sure wasn't an exaggeration. It was unbelievable how she was able to provide exactly the right level of stimulation throughout the different phases of a service. As Rhonda strove to catch up with her breathing, she realized the magic tongue was resting too, with the tip right under her urethra, like it was ready to spring to life at even the slightest encouragement from her lover.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.... Lose control like that..." She raised her head and looked down at Lilly's flushed face. "You all right?"

The girl met her eyes and nodded lazily while giving a delighted 'mmmmmm' in response. For a moment Rhonda had expected a blink in the eye, some kind of good-natured humor, or maybe some kind of triumph or something, telling her she showed them she really was as good as she said she was. But no signs of any such sentiments; nothing but sheer unadulterated joy and happiness... and seemingly endless passion for female delights. It literally glowed out of her eyes.

"You're wonderful. Just as good as you said you were."

The girl's eyes lit up, like she hadn't actually expected any praise at all, and Rhonda realized that all she had been concerned about must have been not being good enough for her... for the two of them. Another heartfelt 'mmmmmmm' told of her gratitude and then as her jaw and tongue started moving just a little bit, Rhonda could once again feel this intense warm sensation, a totally scalding heat, a very different heat, like her drooling sex and the girl's mouth were melting together, merging into a unity that was molded to perfection both physically and mentally at the same time. It was like her entire sex along with her entire lower belly were flowing into her mouth, a sensation so wild it got her going again without the slightest touch of soreness from her first uncontrolled eruption.

She gasped at her own unabashed reaction and as the girl's magical hands slowly left her pulling grip at her upper thighs to slide along her waist and the rounded curve of her lower belly, an uncontrollable shudder once again ran through her. Mary had started recovering from her own meltdown and was now over at her side watching the two lovebirds with glittering eyes. She was still red- cheeked with breasts heavily rising and falling with her breathing, but she was ready to enjoy the spectacle, delighted to see her friend experience the same tremendous rapture as she did. Rhonda's reaction to the girl's stimulation made her chuckle to herself. She knew exactly how overwhelming it was.

"Oh, Lil, gently... please..."

Another 'mmmm' as the girl did as instructed and slowed down her already soft movements even more. Still the sensation was conspicuous, to say the least, and when the silky tongue pushed inward ever so gently the shuddering grew in intensity. Slowly it pushed and slid to full penetration under several pitched inhalations from Rhonda, until she could finally recuperate as the possessive movement halted. She realized she had her hand on the girl's forehead in a fruitless move to slow the intrusion, and now she felt the push back at it as her lover strove to maintain the full penetration.

She relaxed and let her head fall back into the pillows. After a split-second hesitation she took a deep breath.

"Ok, do it... slowly."

And slowly is how she got it. As Lilly's tongue started sliding and lips and jaw gently working, she felt that she could handle it better this time. After all the point was to enjoy it thoroughly, to bask in the worship and desire the girl so abundantly bestowed on her, and not to rush for the climax like a runaway train.

The build was slow, controlled and predictable, sure enough, and Rhonda felt herself float away on a cloud of pure blissful weightlessness as the girl's amazing technique played out all of its exquisite finesse with seemingly unlimited devotion and patience. Mary leaned up to her and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek, whispering sweet nothings of lustful encouragements into her ear as her breathing slowly grew heavier. But eventually the blonde's attention was drawn down to the amazing performance between those widely spread thighs, and she intently studied the girl's concentrated face and the way she buried deep in between the welcoming folds to be able to play out her full set of exquisite oral skills. She saw how the young intern carefully studied the contractions and ripples in Rhonda's belly and thighs and adjusted her stimulation precisely to the spots revealed by these tiny responses from her lust- drugged partner. As minutes went by Mary felt her own agitation rising along with the increased responses in friend's succulent body. Rhonda's public bone made small uncontrolled jerks up against the meticulously working mouth and the ripples and contractions in belly and thighs grew steadily in intensity as the pleasure took more and more control. Then, finally, a hand came down to the back of the dark head and the thighs spread even more to get the maximum intrusive sensations out of the skilled stimulation. The magic tongue shifted between deep penetration and swirls around the hard clit and Rhonda's body started tensing up more and more until she was like a vibrating string in the hands of her fantastic lover. Lilly squealed with blissful joy into the voracious depths of Rhonda's crotch as she sensed and prepared for the imminent explosion, and when it came, she grabbed hold of the bouncing hips and pressed inward to stay put as the violent orgasm rattled them. Her squeal was drowned by several bursts of creamy deluge that transformed it into a muffled groan and then into sounds of strained and almost frantic gulping. The pubic bone pressed up hard against her mouth and the erratic bouncing against her nose made it hard to get the breathing and the swallowing right. But as before she managed with seemingly practiced ease and Mary couldn't help but stare in awe at how efficiently she worked to extend Rhonda's ecstasy way beyond any duration she had ever seen or experienced - or even deemed possible - before.