The Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lil, come up here to us please!"

It almost felt wrong to bounce down in the open slot in between her two goddesses, to be so 'high up' to their level in a way. But on the other hand, they needed some time to recover and so did she, and this could be the best way to comfort them even at this stage of a perfectly executed full service program. The last ride had made her a bit dizzy, probably from the lack of air, and she needed a moment until she felt fully restored again...

They chatted a bit about this and that, and while just talking like this Lilly felt more and more like being their equal. The new self-confidence made her feel close in a way she had never done with her strict teacher, who was only focused on continuously improving her oral technique to heighten the intensity of her own blistering orgasms, and always seemed to maintain a distinct emotional distance. This, however, was bonding on a deeper emotional level, and she knew that was the true way to provide the perfect service. The nearness that was like a convincing personal token of boundless devotion to the lady receiving her service.

The talk became more and more erotic throughout the evening with some musing and giggling and suggestions about what to do next and so on. At some point Rhonda turned the lights down low and lifted an eyebrow to Lilly before rolling fully over onto her back. A moment later the lovely dark head was bobbing enthusiastically between her spread thighs. Now the passion was much more leisurely, and the bedroom went quiet save for the soft sounds of heavy breathing and the slurping of lips and tongue in devoted erotic action. Rhonda almost appeared like sleeping at times and only some occasional heavy contraction in her belly as the tongue hit some especially sensitive spots showed that she was deeply immersed in the pleasure paradise she had fantasized about for so long. Mary watched with growing impatience and when the lovemaking eventually got stronger, she was so worked up that she could hardly wait for her friend to finish. She got up on all four and whispered into Rhonda's ear.

"Rhonda, please... I can't wait..."

"Just a moment dear... almost there... Give me a kiss."

She reached up to draw down her friend's head and their lips met in a kiss that for the first time was wet and indulging, more than they had ever done before as friends. As it went deeper and their tongues entwined, Rhonda started shuddering. The next moment she stiffened and groaned against her friend's lips as her pussy once again exploded in Lilly's hot mouth. With legs sprawling and hips pumping she used one hand to hold on to Lilly's head and the other around Mary's neck as she strained to prolong the ecstasy as long as possible. Swallowing intently the girl once again seemed to know exactly how to adjust her oral stimulation to support her effort and she managed to draw it out more than a minute before she collapsed back down, totally exhausted.

Mary was still on her hands and knees, kissing and cuddling her sated friend while Lilly used her tongue to scoop up the residue leaking out of her lover's delicious slit. But then she resolutely got up and crawled over to push her head in between Mary's thighs. Using her hands on the top of her mighty behind to pull herself up she ducked her face in and sealed her hungry lips to the swollen sex above. The woman jumped slightly at the touch of the girl's hands, but when lips once again met lips, she groaned and crouched her back in response, and when the unrelenting tongue once again entered her sensitive spots, she pushed down to meet it. From Rhonda's position she could see the mighty behind come down until it practically squeezed the dark head into the bedsheets and the nose buried deep into the crack between her buttocks. The little squeal of joy was muffled down to almost nothing in the process. To Rhonda it was another scene of extreme dominance and it immediately refueled her passions. And as Mary's backside started trembling lightly, she could just imagine the magic the girl's tongue did deep inside that overheated body.

Mary's upper body had sunk down toward the sheets and as the persistent mouth kept working on her drooling sex, the back continued crouching and the broad butt kept trembling as it bore down on the upturned face with a greedy and relentless rhythm. In synch with that rhythm Lilly's arms - with hands firmly framing the impressive posterior - kept pulling downward to be engulfed by the mass of abundant female delight until they both let out a whine of joy as the body shuddered and then stiffened and pressed down hard as the next thunderous orgasm hit almost like a lash across the powerful nates, sending new cascades of liquid straight down the girl's gulping throat.

They were like glued together! Totally inseparable. Lilly's arms clinging desperately to the trembling buttocks, pushing the backside hard down onto her face while her tongue twirled and rotated in the depths of Mary's pleasures as squirt after squirt continued feeding her insatiable hunger. There was no way the girl was ever going to have enough of this unparalleled bliss. Not ever. The juices filling her mouth were the very essence of life, the purpose of her very existence and she had to focus hard not to come in a shuddering orgasm herself as the trembling body continued avidly drenching her.

Rhonda still held Mary's head in her arms and pushed it down onto her chest as her friend gasped a shook in mindless ecstasy. It was such a heartwarming experience to share this rapturous experience with her, all throughout her ecstasy and once again down into sated relaxation, stroking her cheek and hair as she cheered her along in her exuberant mind.

The body relaxed and rested heavily on her torso and again Rhonda felt a gleeful need to kiss her, just to share the joy of the moment with her best of friends. She was thinking back at the last orgasm she had herself. How could Lilly swallow her spending and stimulate her so expertly all at the same time? Seamlessly, apparently with no effort... just as the most natural thing? The answer was simple, of course; Once again... raining. It was more and more clear that that teacher of hers really was something, and she took a moment to send the nameless woman a thought of heartfelt gratitude. Although she had certainly benefited from the arrangement, it must have been hard work to bring the youngster to this level of perfection!

Lilly was trapped under Mary's delightful body, the buttock lying heavily down on her face as syrupy residue continued leaking down onto her temporarily idle tongue. Her nose was wedged deeply into the anal recess and she basked in the feeling of being so immersed in such literally crushing femininity. Lying like this for quite a while, the two ladies recovered with deep and heavy breathing and when Mary got around to finally dismount the lovely face, her movements were a bit stiff and tense.

"Ouch, my leg is sleeping," she complained as she rolled off and onto her back to straighten it out.

Rhonda laughed. "That's what you get from taking out all you've got in one go like that."

Mary frowned and continued rubbing her leg.

Lilly remained still as her face was freed, using only her tongue to scoop up sticky residue around her mouth as she too took deep breaths to regain her focus and her link to the real world. She hadn't been so close to losing control as she was when Mary voraciously bore down on her mouth as she came. The hard push, followed by the flush of liquid into her mouth had made her numb all over and had her body on fire in a way she hadn't felt in years. To say she was dizzy with pleasure was a huge understatement, and she realized she had actually been close to passing out as the woman's trembling buttocks all but engulfed her face in the throes of orgasm. She was still a bit giddy come to think of it and she shook her head several times to clear her mind. She knew that such a trip to paradise was an overwhelming experience to anybody, but this jolt of sheer unadulterated happiness was beyond anything she had ever imagined possible, even with her dearest April. All of a sudden the rapturous experiences of her teacher's erratic pubic bouncing against her mouth the moments before she came was but a distant memory, and not more than that. That thing that had been the dominant force in her mind all up until this evening. Imagine! She never thought it possible, but this experience had toppled it with flying colors, and with a promise that this could actually be her life from this day forward.

Lilly was so happy she couldn't stop a tiny squeal of joy and the impetuous sprawling of her legs as the realization hit fully home with her. The unexpected sound made Mary stop in the middle of her rubbing, with her leg stills stretched up, and the two ladies first looked at her and then at each other.

"Lilly, you okay?"

"Yes..." The girl tried to open her eyes, but they were practically blinded by the sticky residue covering her. "I'm just so happy. So incredibly happy..."

The two women smiled. They knew she enjoyed this, clearly, and could understand more and more of her thinking.

"Lil, am I right in thinking you haven't had any relief yourself yet?" Rhonda reached for some more Kleenex as the girl used her fingers to clean some wetness from her eyes. "Or was that what happened just now?"

The girl received the fistful of tissues and wiped her eyes and face. Then she looked at the two beauties in front of her with shining eyes.

"No, nothing happened. I was... trained not to... lose control."

April had been very strict about it, constantly pointing out how that relief denial increased her own pleasure and the intensity of her orgasms. At first Lilly didn't understand, but the difference was striking once she had gotten the point and tried to comply. In fact, it made all the difference! Holding her on a constant boil and at the same time enhancing the feeling of love and deep submission turned out to be a passion completely beyond belief. From that moment on she knew there was nothing she wanted more than to suffer in this pain- pleasurable way for her lady's joy! Yes, any strain to heighten her pleasure - even any last grain of effort - was worth it a thousand folds. And it was the most natural thing to do the same thing when she had the chance to serve these two goddesses. She hadn't even been thinking about anything else! Full focus... total commitment... as always!

"You - you cannot imagine how you make me feel," the girl sighed. "It's much deeper than..." she stopped, afraid of getting sentimental, or perhaps running her submissive fantasies too far.

"No, please go on!"

"Well... it's just that... not to lose control is... a way of showing how I love it... how I love you... how fantastic it is..." Then she couldn't hold back her inner feelings. She felt that somehow that now was the right time to be completely open about it. "It's like... suffering... suffering for you... and by suffering, heightening your pleasure. Your pleasure!"

The last couple of words faded into near inaudibility as she reddened and once again was afraid she had said too much, and as she feared there was a moment of silence.

"Here, please let me do that," she interrupted the awkward moment, scurrying forward to take over the rubbing of Mary's leg. Mary sighed deeply as she realized that the soothing hands were as good as her mouth. Leaning back, she put her other leg over Lilly's shoulder, feeling how the heat started building between her legs once again. This girl was just making her totally insatiable.

Rhonda still couldn't leave the topic though, and continued her curious interrogation.

"Suffering sounds so dramatic... so hard. Exactly what do you mean with it?"

When there was no immediate attempt of a reply, she tried to be more specific.

"Do you mean suffering like... discomfort? Agony? Pain? You don't come through to me like that kind of girl..."

"Uh, no... well... perhaps.... some."

Lilly thought back to the precious times when her lovely teacher had experienced just too many ecstasies to be able to continue, and needed that extra stimulation experienced by handing out a series of stinging smacks across her pupil's exposed bottom with a thin leather belt to have another three or four explosive orgasms into her mouth. Once again, in the beginning she didn't understand what was driving it, but then her mistress explained how it made her student's devoted submission to her complete! Total! As deep as it could ever get. Lilly learned to understand and appreciate it as this extra element that could heighten her teacher's pleasures yet another notch. And - as before - that's what she was there for... back then... and now?

"So, it's not only a question of holding back your own needs... but to go even further than that? So, this teacher of yours... did she do anything to you?"

"Yes..."

"What?"

The girl still had Mary's leg in her hands, but they had both of them forgotten about the rubbing.

"What did she do?"

Lilly lowered her eyes. "I - I can't tell you..."

"Oh yes, you can! Don't you want us to learn? We want you to enjoy this too, so we want to know all about it."

Again, another moment of silence. The girl's lower lip trembled lightly.

"I'm quite confident that whatever it is, we can do it too. We might even topple it, for that matter!" Rhonda tried to use a humorous touch to her voice, but she felt her heart starting to beat faster.

"She... used her ... belt... on me."

Another moment of silence. The two women looked at each other, unsure if they had got it right.

"Her belt?"

"Yes."

"On you? You mean, she hit you with it?"

"No! Well... yes. But only on my bottom."

Rhonda's heart was beating faster.

"Did she hit you hard?"

"Uh... yes?"

"And you enjoyed it?"

"Yes."

With light stammering the girl tried to put in words what she had just been thinking about her past experiences with April. Mary's legs had been sinking slowly down onto the sheets, and when the girl finished, both ladies were breathing heavily.

"You remember what you just told me - when I was first allowed to come up to you - to look like a suffering slave girl, just released from her chains to crawl out of the dungeon to serve you?" The girl looked down and once again her cheeks reddened as she opened up on things she hadn't even been able to discuss with her teacher. "Well... that's how I feel, and that's how I would love it to be!"

"You mean... you'd like to be... treated like that?"

"Well... no, not in real life, of course. But I'd like to feel like that." She raised her gaze for a moment before looking down again. "And being punished with a belt is what gives me that feeling."

"So, the belt thing will be... real life then. And the rest of it fantasy?"

"Yes... exactly."

Another moment of silence. Rhonda felt the heat flush through her chest as the impact of the idea hit home with her. When she had said those words about Lilly being in chains and suffering, it was just an image of sheer fantasy she had carried for years, actually from a book she read many years ago. This would be even stronger, as the girl actually took one of the elements out of that fantasy and kind of into reality... if that's what she really meant. She had felt quite sated after the last go, and was unsure if she would be able to muster passion for more pleasure from that fantastic mouth. Now her body trembled once again, and when she looked over at Mary she couldn't help smiling at the expression of confusion and passion written all over her face too.

"Just a moment." The girl scurried out of the bed, still only wearing her skimpy panties, and tiptoed into the hallway, where she picked something from her small bag of things.

Both Ronda and Mary couldn't help gawking when they saw what she brought back.

"I - I bought it just a few months ago... when I was... uh..." The girl's voice trailed off as she held a black shiny belt up in front of her. Long, half- inch broad, with buckles and a very prominent brass- colored notch. She had folded it up in her hand and held it up for the two women to see as she reddened deeply and looked down in obvious embarrassment.

The women were breathless, not knowing what they should think. Was she really serious about...?

Right in front of the bed the girl suddenly fell down to her knees and held the belt up to Rhonda. Her voice was thin and hardly audible.

"I've been missing it for so long..."

Another moment of breathless silence. While Mary still looked confused, Rhonda understood the gesture right away, and reached out elegantly to slip the shiny leather from the girl's hands into her own. Her heart thumped hard in her chest as she folded it neatly and sent a stern look down at Lilly. The girl gasped and reddened and looked down with her hands timidly in her lap, feeling her cheeks burn as she realized her message had been received and understood.

Mary looked from one to the other and back again, still wondering if they were really serious about this. When Rhonda snapped an order for Lilly to come back up onto the bed, she watched open mouthed as the youngster scurried to comply. Even the fact that Lilly was now the center of attention, all of a sudden, was a new thing in a way, and both women's eyes were following her moves as she took her lying position belly down in front of Rhonda on the bed. The tank panties she wore bared most of her nates and left only a thin stretched band of texture through her crotch. Rhonda noticed it looked like she had put a kind of cloth in her crotch to soak up her abundant wetness, something that had been only partially successful as the juices had spread out along the material in all directions. No wonder, she thought, remembering the girl had not had her own release yet and must be bursting with sexual energy! And if this submissive act would excite her even more, it certainly wasn't going to help that situation!

When the girl looked up at her over her shoulder, Rhonda got even hotter by the puppy eyes she gave her. It had been only a quick flash, but those eyes said everything! She was serious about this, and that full bottom in front of her was more than ready to taste the bittersweet touch of the belt she held in her hand.

"Uh, I'm really not used to this, dear Lil, you'll have to tell me what to do, at least a bit now in the beginning. Exactly... how do you want it?"

"Hard." The voice, trying to come though as firm and determined, broke and was like a thin squeak.

The two women sitting on either side of her exchanged glances. 'Hard?'

Rhonda folded the belt in her hand, a bit clumsily, trying to figure out what would be the best way for it to work as a whip- like kind of instrument. Then she let it drop down full length across the exposed bottom. Although it was as light as could be, the girl's body jumped lightly at the contact. She squirmed gently but remained in place, unable to say anything.

"Like this?" Rhonda knew this was just a test, nothing but a first trial on how to approach it, but still found the whole thing challenging. How would she know how hard the girl would want it? Handle it?

There was just a sharp intake of breath from below, and Rhonda raised her arm and let the belt drop once again, with at least some supporting force this time. Again the girl's body jumped slightly, and the girl put her face down into the sheets between her hands.

"Hard!"

Rhonda was about to ask how hard, but then realized it was a meaningless inquiry. She had to find out... they had to find out; together. She raised her arm and lashed down a third time, with considerable force behind it this time. Again a light jump and a sigh from below.