The Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder..."

The full length wouldn't do to go further, so she once again folded the belt double as she had done at the start, looking over at Mary's open- mouthed gaze as she did. The new configuration gave a much better swing, and the next one landed with a noisy whack that had all three of them jump. Once again the girl drew her breath sharply.

"Punish me..."

Rhonda started realizing that so far she was merely teasing the girl, and she might as well find out the hard way how much she could take. Her next blow came down with more than half of her full strength, and made the butt jerk up upon impact, and the girl's head fly up with a gasp. Soft tears were running down her cheeks and she took some deep breaths before she buried her face back down into the sheets again. The tears once again made Rhonda a bit unsure, but she had a clear perception they could in fact come from joy just as well as agony. The next, still harder blow convinced her as the reaction was exactly the same.

The next five lashes she used to try to find the tolerance level, and she was impressed to learn that it took almost her full strength to finally get a sharp squeal from the buried face. The butt had become purpure red with distinct striped patterns from the leather playing so punitively over it, and when she finally let the folded leather slide through her hand, she actually discovered it was hot from the energy put into the tantalizing effort.

"Is that good Lilly?"

"Y - yes..."

The butt was gyrating slowly, still absorbing the impacts of the vigorous leather touch. Once again the two women exchanged glances and then Rhonda couldn't conceal her curiosity.

"So, this is really what makes your service perfect, is that it? This is what you need and want for it to be the best thing? For you?"

"Yes, oh yes!"

"Really?" Mary shot in. Her fingers were manipulating her nipples and she was breathing heavily from rejuvenated passion. "So, if it really adds to your pleasures, then it's the same with me. Really, it is!"

"I was just about to say so. If this is what we can do for you, I'd simply love to hand it to you! Oh, I can't..."

Rhonda had lost a lot of her cool self from the flagrant excess and now felt her pussy leaking more pleasure juices than ever at the sublime recognition of the girl's true submissive urges. After Mary had finished her last orally adept tryst, Rhonda wasn't sure if she would have the strength for one more as the next in line, but all of a sudden she was dying for it like ever before!

"Me too. Lilly... come..."

Rhonda started moving to get herself in position in front of the girl's head, but before she could get to it, the little darling jumped into action and resolutely brought herself down between her boss' open legs. As the mouth found its very welcoming target, their eyes met, and Rhonda saw nothing but elated happiness in the tear- stained eyes.

She was still a little sensitive from her previous exaltations, but she didn't need more than a minute or so to be back in full steam once again. She was about to sink back in her orally induced paradise as she noticed the wonderful contact being broken.

"Please..." Lilly's voice was almost inaudible.

Then there was some whispering and some rustling of activity before the wonderful mouth again returned to its predestined haven and the tongue penetrated her in a deep and almost rough thrust that served to drive Rhonda stark howling mad with lust. As by sheer instinct her hips came up to meet the intrusion and at the same moment, she once again heard the unmistakable familiar sound of leather against bare skin. It was faint, reticent - serenely reluctant in its provision, and the girl groaned in obvious disdain without ever losing focus on the service task at hand.

Rhonda tried not to have the focus derailed from her pleasures, but she couldn't help a certain level of frustration as she recognized the impacts as way too weak to meet the girl's distinct cravings. The hard-working tongue did an excellent job on holding on to her attention, but it still was an alleviation to note that the belt impacts quickly increased in strength to a level that should suit their sweet darling much better. Then, to her surprise, there was some more distracting movement. Soft hands came in under her to cupe her butt cheeks, practically lifting her up against the hungrily feeding mouth. At the same time the girl worked herself up on her knees, making her very generous behind a better target for the rhythmically swinging belt.

Again Rhonda and Lilly locked eyes with each other, with the girl closing them momentarily at every impact of the belt. Big shiny tears kept floating around the corner of her big greenish eyes, regularly flowing over and following the same wet path down her cheek. Rhonda could see Mary's silhouette towering behind her, her attention transfixed on the delectable target in front of her. To her astonishment the girl continued meeting her friend's lashes with her bottom, retracting her tongue and circling it around her clitoris before a coordinated inward push after the next stroke had landed.

Mary seemed to get the hang of it remarkably quickly, and as the technique and thereby the strength of her lashes developed, Lilly's movements gradually transformed from an impatient backstroke to welcome them, into an immobile strained shuddering that clearly indicated she was quite close to her tolerance level.

But still she maintained full focus on her oral efforts, and the flagrant situation was driving Rhonda wild. The sense of power and dominance surged through her and all of a sudden she felt the familiar glow of an impending orgasm warm her belly, and she locked her thighs around Lilly's head in a fruitless effort to lessen the intensity. She knew she needed to know that her sweet young lover was still okay with it, so she grasped hold of the girl's head with both hands and held on to it as she looked her deeply in the eyes to have the confirmation she needed to let go.

Through the tear- stained eyes she could see exactly that; the look of sheer bliss and even an imperceptible nod to reassure her this was exactly what she wanted. Exactly what she craved!

That was all Rhonda needed to give herself over to a maddening lust that made her blood boil as she pressed her sex up against the hungrily sucking mouth. The hands under her trembling buttocks helped along by a distinct upward lift that further enhanced the feeling of being on the receiving end of the most perfect service ever!

As her body trembled harder and harder, Rhonda held on to the head, pressing the girl's face deep into her pussy and letting the sound of the flailing belt along with Lilly's squeal of aggravation drive her over the top and into an orgasm so all-consuming her body raged completely out of control.

Twisting and bouncing and slithering all over the bed with pitched shrieks of ecstasy she gave in to all her uncontrollable bodily functions and drove spurt after sticky spurt of concentrated liquidized rapture into the hungry mouth, knowing in her haze of euphoria that this was the ultimate ecstasy for both of them, a contact so deep and meaningful it surpassed all perceptions of personal intimacy.

Mary held in for a moment, quite overwhelmed by the ferocity of her friend's ecstasy and not wanting to disrupt the magnitude of the moment. However, the girl kept her bottom perfectly presented, clearly urging her on for more disciplinary action, and when Mary handed out five of the hardest ones she could muster, the girl shuddered more intensely and then flattened out as she let out a pitched scream into the sucking folds of her lover's drenched pussy. Twisting and twirling around it was clear to the exalted lady handling the belt that the girl had finally succumbed to a tremendous orgasm, finally relieving the pent- up tensions of the whole waiting time as well as the excesses endured during the entire evening - this far. Like Rhonda herself Mary now felt well-adjusted to the girl's tolerance level, and she was quite sure she hadn't overdone her lustful punishment, although she too had been hugely carried away by the heat of the action! It had just been too much excitement for the young intern; as simple as that. She had tried to control herself, to hold back, but experiencing her deepest fantasies become reality in this firm- handed way had just been too much.

Did Rhonda notice? Should she tell her?

No... Mary decided to keep it to herself, and just enjoyed watching the two females twitch and squirm their way through the final stages of their joint ecstasy and then gradually calm down and relax as they started their breathless path to their well-earned recovery. As they did, they were constantly experiencing light aftershocks of intense pleasure, and Mary felt her own libido almost overflow at the entire mind- wrenching experience, and she really had to exercise almost extreme self-control to wait for her two lovers to ever so slowly recuperate. Still on her knees next to them she played absentmindedly with her dripping labia as she observed how the well- punished bottom in front of her still squirming around softly as the girl maintained full oral connection with her heavily breathing lover. That butt really took some nicely measured and well dispatched punishment - hard but loving - and the girl was basking beatifically in the glowing aftermath, still zealously absorbing the penal effect of the firm handed encouragement.

Mary looked at the belt still folded up in her hand, then lifted it up close to her lips to once again feel the heat of the energy just applied, a heat enhancing the scent of leather, a scent that all of a sudden had this all new meaning to her, a meaning - an angle if you like - she had never thought of before. Leather and lust. A new and unfamiliar combination indeed. For a brief moment she got it associated with things she never liked or ever considered for herself, but it was easy to put that far into the back of her mind, knowing that this was entirely different, an act of love and compassion that for some strange reason felt like the most natural thing. And it could make all three of them happy and content, all in their respective roles... roles so intriguingly delightful in the way they were like carved in bedrock from the very first day they met.

Although she never thought she would get involved in something like this, Mary was almost shocked as she felt a flush of heat in her chest at the recognition of an abrupt desire to cut a couple of more lashes across that still squirming bottom. And the realization was so wild she knew she would need another go in Rhonda's position right away. But her friend still seemed completely lost in the aftermath of her all- consuming eruption, still experiencing small contractions and shudders of pure joy as she strove to recover. There was absolutely no disturbing her still, but Mary simply wasn't able to wait it out any longer.

"Lilly, please..."

She took hold of the girl's elbow and tried to ease her gently out from between the widely spread legs, putting special attention to making the split between the two sets of tightly sealed lips as gentle as possible. Still there was a distinct sucking sound as the lips left their predestined target, and Rhonda jumped lightly in her recuperative state, still breathing heavily from her joyful excesses.

Lilly looked a bit baffled, struggling to focus her eyes as she turned around. However, her eyes widened in joyful glee as she faced the pubic mound right at her face level, with the fingers still playing gently with the dripping flaps of the swollen labia. With sticky fluid still leaking from her lower lip she literally dove in between the thighs for the next feast, pushing onto Mary's body until she fell backward onto the bed. Getting her knees in an uncomfortable bend, Mary eased her legs out and apart for relief, and in the process the girl's greedy mouth engulfed her pussy and by the time she was able to finally find a comfortable position it was already sucking hungrily. But as she managed, she didn't need more than a few minutes until the heat in her belly flared up and then got unbearable. The outrageousness of the act they had just been playing out had brought her to a level of elation she had never thought she would experience, ever, and before she knew it she was in the throes of an orgasm so violent she was completely incapable of controlling anything. She pressed her crotch up at the wonderful face, feeling it meeting her in an intrusive thrust that was like she was trying to push her entire face into her. Again she felt and heard the strained gulping of juices being taken down and her body trembled uncontrollably as she continued riding through it, the sensation of it stretching the ecstasy out and out until she just couldn't hold on to it any longer and collapsed down onto the bed with an exhausted hiss.

Lilly followed along, and Mary could feel her warm breath blowing briskly through her pubic bush as they both strove to regain a survivable oxygen level after their bliss. Mary was sure she would never be able to have another orgasm in her life after this, and felt more satisfied than ever before. She couldn't imagine whatever could possibly reignite a new drive for more carnal pleasure. But then, through heavy eyelids, Mary suddenly saw Rhonda on her knees behind them, holding the notorious belt in her hand, and gently urging Lilly up on her knees with her butt once again sticking up in the air right in front of her. Lilly never left Mary's regal pussy with her mouth, but was considerate enough to refrain from any stimulation yet, clearly hoping that this new and still a bit unfamiliar token of total submission would get her going again soon enough.

She let her head sink back, waiting in a mixture of dread and anticipation for the sounds of leather against peachy skin, still amazed at how that flagrant act of boundless submission could set her passions in motion in a way she never imagined possible.

Once again Rhonda started out quite gently, but it didn't take long before the strokes were metered out with a noisy intensity that transformed exhaustion to new passion and post- ecstatic sensitivity to new demands of skilled service. And it really became clear to Mary just how experienced the girl was, from the way she waited with her oral attacks until she had taken at least twenty-five energetic lashes, allowing exactly the right time for the arousal to flare up throughout their bodies and make Mary's limbs weak by the heat of the action.

That combination - the sound effect from the belt, the slowly penetrating tongue, and the overwhelming mental impact of the total devotion to her lust - forged a higher mental unity of unadulterated lust that went directly down into her glowing crotch to envelope the invading tongue in an almost cramp like grip that was both demanding and welcoming at the same time. Mary lay her head back in open- mouthed rapture, letting it slowly slide from side to side as she basked in the sensations. The tongue switched between deep penetrations and circling her clit, and the glowing knot of heat in her belly emerged and mounted in intensity faster than ever before. She couldn't help the small jerks of her pubic bone up against the hungry mouth, meeting each thrust as the tongue went in deep, and she knew she was already losing the battle of lust to her exceptionally skilled lover. The coupling came to a shattering crescendo as both bodies started trembling and Mary's hands came down to hold on to the girl's head as she passed the point of no return. Lilly coordinated her own lust so well with her partner that their orgasms broke in perfect unison, making them both arch and writhe all over the sheets as more liquid passed from woman to girl. All through their ecstasy Rhonda kept up a regular rhythm with the belt and adjusted target and intensity with Lilly's erratic thrashing about. She understood perfectly well what happened and felt it was completely okay for her to find relief in this particular way. As the ecstasy subsided, she finished off with three angry swats before she lowered her arm and lay down to the side to just admire the sight of her two lovely partners in need.

They needed a break after that, and Rhonda poured each of them a glass of champagne from a cooler in the fridge, having them clicking glasses to the success of their first evening together as true lovers. Lilly struggled a little to sit up, but found a position on her haunches that made the light burning of her bottom less distracting.

But as the light of the reddish spots in the top of the bed were turned down low and the drapes folded down on the sides to create an atmosphere of a kind of oriental magic, the lovemaking soon continued and went on further into the night. Soft moans, whispered instruction and the sounds of belt on a well- punished bottom were what could be heard as the disheveled brunette head was wedged between open thighs in all imaginable and unimaginable positions, with tongue and lips working to bring on the demanded ecstasies over and over again. Hot bodies glistened with a sheen of perspiration in the dim light and towels and paper tissues were used in abundance between bouts until the delightful action continued. At some point, when the night got hotter, Rhonda had a fan set up at the foot end of the bed to cool them down, and that brought a new energy to the lavishness that drove them to continue all through the night. Not until the morning light sent its first rays of light through the blinds did they fall asleep in sheer exhaustion, all three of them resting soundly with a happy smile on their faces.

Epilogue

The conversation went surprisingly easy. Rhonda had expected some embarrassing silence the day after. She had taken the chances that the night would be a success and had prepared a delicious breakfast, ready to fetch from the fridge, that only needed freshly brewed coffee and boiled eggs to be complete.

"How can I ever ever ever let you go after this?" Rhonda smiled as she handed Lilly a toast from the basket. The girl took it and looked back at her boss with a new- earned confidence.

"Please keep me forever. I will be at your feet, ready to serve... always!"

They had slept into the late afternoon and then showered and treated each other with lotions and day creams and makeup to look their very best to each other also after the enduring lovemaking. Lilly had felt completely equal with her two amazing ladies as they did, sensing their warm rays of appreciation for the service she had provided so generously, and which had made all three of them so incredibly happy and satisfied. When she used the cream on her two lovers Lilly once again had to fight an urge to dive in and continue her oral service, but she knew that with all the orgasms they had experienced all through the evening and night, it would in fact serve to ruin the lovely, relaxed atmosphere of languid nearness and cuddly appreciation, although they purred like loving cats as she worked on them, her face only inches from their irresistibly ripe pussies. But it was not to be misinterpreted; now it was from sheer wellbeing and joy only. And when it was her turn, she was given the exact same treatment, once again making her feel almost awkwardly equal with them. For a split second it was all wrong and it almost made her feel ashamed of herself, until she realized the two women's perception of having a break from the 'game,' and just enjoying each other's nearness. Feeling confident she was now clean of any residue from the other lover, they kissed her freely, even on her mouth, something they would have found hard to do with any woman at all just a day earlier.

Lilly was glad when she could finally jump to action and fetch the freshly brewed mug of coffee, feeling a bit more in her place when she humbly poured it to her two ladies who received the well- scenting treat with elegance, precisely recognizing her mood.