The Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rhonda finally fell back, she appeared to be completely spent, and for a moment Mary wondered if the evening would be over even before it got to a proper start. Once again, she leaned in and put a light kiss on her friend's cheek, gently stroking her dark locks as she too enjoyed the feeling of her post ecstatic rapture. It took two or three minutes of heavy breathing and sighs before Rhonda finally responded to her friend's loving care and smiled meekly.

"It's just as fantastic as I imagined... much more so in fact... I don't have words. Was it the same for you too?"

Mary laughed. "It certainly was. I don't think I'll ever have sex any other way... ever again!"

"Right. Me neither. Why on earth didn't I think of this before?"

"Well, I'm glad you did now anyway. You certainly do have some strange ideas sometimes, but so far this has been the strangest and definitely the very best ever!"

Both ladies giggled almost like schoolgirls and then took some additional timeout for cuddling and relaxation. It was like they had almost forgotten about the girl down there at the lower end of the bed, until Rhonda finally lifted her head and peeked down.

"How are you doing Lil darling? You okay?"

The girl was lying motionless with an expression of pure bliss on her still immersed face. A stray squirt of pussy juice had blinded her left eye, and the splatter had reached her chin and hair and even a shoulder was shiny wet from Rhonda's explosive outbursts. The soft pubic curls fluttered sweetly with her breathing through her nose, creating a soothing warm sensation to Rhonda's belly as she relaxed. It was like nothing was ever going to tear the girl away from where she was right now; and where she'd like to stay forever.

The response was the usual 'mmmmmm,' clearly indicating that she had no plans of pulling out of her personal paradise. Still Rhonda knew that they needed a break, and they wanted young Lilly up here with them in the meantime.

"Lil, c'mere please. Mary, could you be so kind and fetch the towel over there at the headboard?"

As the girl still made no sign of responding, Rhonda playfully took a grip in her hair and started pulling. The girl played along with it and resisted until the pull started to get really painful. When she relented, her face came out with a soft sucking sound, and thick slimy strands of creamy juice stretched and then sagged downward to form an incredibly obscene picture of sex as wet and messy as it possibly gets.

Mary handed her the towel and Lilly fist dried Rhonda's crotch before she wiped herself. Rhonda was still on her back and Mary on the side facing her. Lilly reluctantly climbed up to lay down between them, a little bit lower not to make any kind of pretense of being on an equal level.

Rhonda stroked her chin with lightly trembling fingers and repeated her question.

"Are you okay? Did you enjoy it as much as we did?"

The question as well as the glittering eyes looking at her clearly got the girl emotional and as she nodded her eyes got moist. She had to swallow hard a couple of times before she responded, and still her voice was thick with excess vaginal fluids coating her gums.

"This has been my dream for so long... so long..." Then she swallowed again. "You - you don't know what it's like..."

"Well, we're a bit curious," Rhonda smiled. "Just try to tell us."

Another pause as the girl thought of a proper and an honest reply. Could she really tell them openly? Everything? Exactly how she felt... how she responded? Of course they knew she was a full blown lesbian, but if she told them everything, wouldn't they think she was some kind of a freak? She realized she had actually never been open to anybody about this. Not ever. Not 100% anyway. Not even to her devoted teacher, to April.

Rhonda went on to stroking her locks with a playful hand as she waited for the reply. That kind of did it. Somehow Lilly felt she could be completely frank with these two. For the first time in her life. They knew her feelings although they didn't fully understand them, and as they continued, maybe that increased insight could bring them to even higher levels of pleasure?

"It's... a bit hard to say, actually... since it's such an emotional thing, I mean. My emotions running wild, in a way." She swallowed hard before she continued. "But the elegance and power and sophistication of ladies like you, and the sight of you, of your bodies, the way you move, the curves of your hips, your bellies, your butts... the elegant trim of your pubes... the ripeness and fullness of your bust, the nipples... all this femininity... there is simply no way I can resist it. And when you let me..."

Her voice faded and once again she was on the brink of crying.

"So, to you it's both a physical and emotional thing, really?" Rhonda continued stroking the girl's hair. "So, maybe you react a lot like a man does, with the difference that you desire is to give instead of taking?"

The girl fought against the tears for another moment, but then the statement kind of let her off and helped bring her back to her reflections.

"Well... uh, yes... yes, you're probably right."

"Well, I'm certainly glad you're so passionate about it. Makes us feel so attractive and horny, that's for sure!" She threw a glance over at Mary, who nodded with a broad smile. Rhonda thought she could see the first signs of reawakened arousal in her friend's eyes.

"Tell us about your teacher, or whatever you called her. The woman who trained you? I imagine she must have been some kind of a superwoman, right?"

The question came through more like an order than a request, and it stunned the girl a little. Once again she needed a moment to think of a response. April Sommers had been nothing but a fairytale; the first woman who ever gave her what she needed, and who understood her cravings. And she had been sooo patient with her... all that time. Teaching her how to do it, meticulously, for hours and hours...

"She was... wonderful..." Lilly swallowed and once again had to fight a sob as the memories came back to her. "I loved her... I truly did."

Both ladies reached out to comfort her as the emotions once again took over and big salty tears ran down her cheeks. They really didn't expect her to be so emotional about it, keeping in mind how physical they had understood her desires to be. But they eventually started realizing how the physical attraction - the desire for beautiful faces, full ripe tits, and powerful bottoms with the eternal object of her desires hidden mysteriously in between - was just a part of it, and the emotional impact of serving women like themselves in this submissive way built the perfect mix that seemed to create such a perfect rapture.

"Mmmm... yes, you must have..." Rhonda purred like a cat as she dried away the shiny tears with the towel. "You're such a lovely girl. I'm sure she took good care of you."

"Yes - yes... she did."

Mary smiled and couldn't control her curiosity.

"Tell us all about her, please. How long did she train you?"

"Three and a half years."

"And why did she stop?"

"Well... "again the girl sobbed. "She got married."

The two women exchanged glances. That made sense, but knowing what they knew now, they would never let her go, not even for that reason.

There was silence for a moment before Mary continued.

"And you served her all that time, taking her instructions and getting better and better as you did, is that it?"

"Yes..."

"And she never did anything for you?"

For the first time Lilly met Mary's eyes, looking almost surprised.

"No... why should she?"

Yes, why should she? The logic of it was 100% to the girl, and the women felt they understood it better as they continued talking about it. Again Rhonda had to curse herself that she hadn't thought of this many years ago.

"So, when she had you, she always had her relief... I mean, she came, in your mouth?"

"Uh, yes... well, not in the beginning... She said I wasn't any good. But... then she offered to train me. And then... well..."

"So, after that she was always happy with you... and fully satisfied afterwards?"

"Well... it took a lot to satisfy her... a lot. But when we spent enough time, then yes..."

Mary had listened intently all along and was already red- cheeked with excitement.

"Oh, this conversation is driving me wild again." she put her hand under Lilly's chin as she moved to lay back.

"You need to show me how you did her, I'm sorry I just can't wait any longer."

She spread her legs and used her hand to guide the girl's head in between them. With the other hand she spread open the dripping petals of her labia and waited impatiently as the girl crawled in and found her position. As the mouth found its target and the tongue once again pushed in deep, Mary's body shuddered so her massive bust wobbled in front of the young intern's eyes.

"Oooohhh... I won't be able to live without this," she swooned as the endorphins rushed through her from head to toe like a flood wave.

Rhonda let the two of them drift way back into this incredible world of boundless mutual pleasure for a while, thinking of the girl's timid words. How much did that unknown teacher of hers actually teach her? From the way Lilly had put her lips to Mary's sex still on her knees in front of the bed, Rhonda suspected that she may have acquired even more sophisticated skills than what they had seen so far. Or was she wrong about it? The innocence with which the girl presented herself could fool anybody, and besides being a delightful part of a totally perfect service, it also created this amazing atmosphere for an unique experience of real love and devotion; something so entirely different from a service provided by a professional, say for example as a duty or even - heavens forbid - for money.

As the girl nursed blissfully on Mary's throbbing pussy Rhonda noticed how Lilly kept moving her hips and thighs in a slow lazy pace while using her hands to stroke her lover's waist, belly and breasts with gentle but still kind of greedy hands. It was like she used all this to stimulate herself without being stimulated. Yes, that was clearly how she made sure to keep herself on a physical as well as a mental boil to enhance her total performance! That must be something she learned during her training as well. She didn't move so much that she risked losing control, just enough to stay right below and thus being able to focus 100% on her service. A girl focusing on her own submissive pleasure wouldn't do that, would she? This girl had really learned how to please a lady; a priceless diamond that she knew she could never let go of.

But would she be happy by performing the same way all the time... the same way she knew Mary and herself would want it and need it? The small ecstatic sounds she made through her deeply buried nose, between breaths, told her she was in the seventh haven at the moment, but would it still be the same in three months? Or eight years? Maybe not. She knew she had to explore the skills hidden behind that front of innocence, to challenge her on all aspects about her evidently masterful training - and why not find out about it right away? The thought drove another rush of excitement through her body, and she couldn't wait for Mary to finish her next orgasm to put her ideas into action.

It wouldn't last long now. Mary's body started tensing and trembling and she pressed her hips up to meet her lover with all of her heated self. It really was a sight for sore eyes and Rhonda was more than intrigued by the total change that her dear friend had gone through. From that uptight housewife image she had sported when she was still married, to the heartbroken sorry ass divorcee that didn't know how to find her way ahead and no way to satisfy the fire in her crotch. And now... she had never seen that face with such an expression of sheer rapture - in fact, she had hardly seen it joyous at all for that matter; not for a long time anyway. It must have been a bad relationship and Rhonda had no doubt that this self-discovery - if anything at all - certainly was going to bring her ahead!

"Aaaaaoooooohhhh!!!" Mary howled out her ecstasy and pressed her crotch up to bath the deeply immersed face in her mind shattering orgasm. Once again Rhonda instinctively pulled a bit back, still a bit startled by the force of the eruption, and watched from her presumed safe distance how the two bodies arched and bounced all over the bed as new gushes of fluid passed from one into the other. It was a scene of such immense classical beauty - a young, devoted slave serving her goddess mistress - and she felt her body shudder in tingling excitement as that aspect got to her. How could anything be as passionate as this? How could two people be so totally merged into each other so physically and mentally? The sound of Lilly's swallowing could hardly be heard over Mary's vocal outbursts, but the sheer knowledge of the delightful exchange of lust almost made Rhonda lose control right there and then.

As they finally fell back down on the sheets and once again started relaxing, Rhonda was literally dying for her own go, and she knew she'd go stark crazy if she had to wait another minute. Up on her hands and knees with her broad behind sticking shamelessly into the air she bent down to stroke Lilly's dark mop of curls still spread all over Mary's crotch to get her attention. She saw the eyelids flutter open and the gaze struggling to focus for a moment before their eyes met. Rhonda met a look of absolute bliss and again it was like the girl was never going to leave the place her mouth and most of her face was plastered to. Her eyes roamed back down to study Mary's heaving belly through the bush on her pubic bone, evidently concerned that any movement from her side would disrupt the stage of post orgasmic pleasure haze her beloved lady was basking in. Then Rhonda noticed the girl's eyes move up and to the side, and she realized she took in her bottom from the mirror right behind her. It must be a flagrant sight with her dripping cleft and anal recess spread wide open, and for a split second she felt the urge to cover up somehow, but then again... the girl was going to - and had already - seen everything, so what was there to cover? Following the youngster's eyes, she arched her back to show off even better, and thrilled to the sight of those adoring eyes open wide to drink in the mind-boggling view.

"You can let go of her now," Rhonda whispered, nodding over at Mary who was still lying around almost unconscious in labored recovery. "I've got a very wet and needy tongue haven down here that I believe you'll enjoy too! Just pull back very gently and she'll be alright."

Lilly did as requested, moving very slowly and gently so as not to disturb the pleasures of her grateful Madonna as she prepared to get on to serve her needy office manager. Once again thick strands of syrupy juices stretched from her face when she slowly retracted, making her look like she had almost drowned in the embrace of Mary's greedy thighs.

"Here, wipe your face please," Rhonda whispered, handing over some tissues, "then please get over on your back!"

Rhonda was up even before the girl had completed her move, and after straddling the young body she came knee-walking up to have her leaking pussy right over her face. While hovering it over the girl's cream coated mouth she thrilled at her reaction as those beautiful greenish eyes drank in the alluring sight and the lips parted in hungry anticipation. Her sex was leaking so copiously that drops literally spattered down on the girl's cheek and into her mouth, and Rhonda couldn't even wait to ask if she was ready for her before she sank herself down onto her face and drew her breath sharply as the strong tongue resolutely penetrated her.

What a rush! The mouth sucked itself into her, drawing her inside out with an all-absorbing greed that drove her completely crazy with lust. She met the eyes looking lustily up at her through her pubic bush, but then she had to bend forward and squeeze her eyes shut as the emotion took over. Her hair fell in front of her face and encapsulated her in a close confinement that reached all the way down to Lilly as the two of them drifted back into this world of exalted pleasures that nobody else could even imagine. In there she could hear Lilly's labored breathing along with her own as the agile tongue probed her love channel all the way up to her cervix and made it clasp and contract convulsively around it. As she did the lovely hand went from stroking her waist with soft palms to grasping her upper thighs and pushing her down harder onto her face.

Rhonda tried to stay calm, but as her slit started cramping and she rushed into a complete meltdown, she wasn't able to fight the erratic bouncing of her pubic bone against the girl's nose, and when she exploded, she threw her head back and howled out her ecstasy with her dark mane flying back over her shoulders. Again there was a bout of gulping and swallowing from below as Rhonda arched and writhed completely out of control over the upturned face, riding through an orgasm more powerful than she had ever experienced. It lasted and lasted until it seemed to be draining her of all remaining energy.

When it was over, she felt completely hollow inside, and it was like her legs and abdomen were almost numb. She realized that she was sitting with all her weight on Lilly's face, and as she tried to lift herself, it was like her body wouldn't obey her. Luckily, Lilly's hands were still holding her down, so there was no sign of any immediate distress from the lovely young darling who, in this very night, at this very moment, had changed her life forever.

It took a minute or two before her body would respond at all, and instead of dismounting the lovely face she had to let herself fall over to the side like a sack of potatoes. She looked over at Mary and saw her once again at her side, facing them. She must have witnessed the grand finale. Now she handed another fistful of tissues to the half-drenched Lilly still on her back striving hard to regain her breath.

"I liked that a lot. It was a lovely scene. Are you okay?"

The girl wiped her face, coughed a couple of times, and took some deep breaths before she nodded enthusiastically.

"I'm fine. Wonderful. Don't worry about me." She was all smiles as her face emerged from the tissues. She had an amazing glow of joy written all over it and there was nothing to indicate that she had problems of any kind.

"Would you mind doing me too? I mean... the same way?"

"Of course not. Please... come sit on my face!" The way the two women had given themselves over to the pleasures of her service had filled Lilly with new confidence and she knew there was nothing that could be too much for them anymore. Now she just couldn't wait to dive in once again and die a thousand deaths in the depths of their exuberant lusciousness. She eagerly reached out for Mary's thighs as the woman straddled her head.

"Do you mind if we do it this way?"

Mary had turned the other way, facing down her lover's body, and her moment of quizzing hesitance was shortened by the girl's determined pull to draw her broad buttocks down to cover her face. Mary gasped and as the tongue drove its way home she shuddered and squealed and pushed down to meet it with a greed and strength she hardly knew she could sport.

The ride was as wild as the one with Rhonda, only it was even harder for the girl to get some air. The woman's elaborate bouncing made it easier though, and she found a rhythm that proved to be incisive enough to drive the horny lady into a crashing orgasm within minutes.

Afterwards Mary was as devastated as her friend and the two madonnas lay motionless on the back next to each other while Lilly strove to recover down at the foot end. This time no one had the energy to provide her with tissues, so she eventually got up to get some herself.