The Dog Walkers

Story Info
Neighborhood girls take a break while walking their dogs.
3.4k words
3.81
27.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NEIGHBORLY

"Honey, I'm going to take Max for his walk!" Pam yelled up the stairs to her husband. "Okay babe, have fun!" Tim replied from the bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror in only his boxers. He thought he still looked pretty good for a middle aged guy. Why wouldn't a woman want him? He dropped his boxers to the floor and stroked his semi hard prick a few times, he was really horny. He forced himself to stop and pulled on his loose fitting gym shorts and a large tee shirt to hide his erection.

At the other end of the street, Bob walked to his front door, where his wife Sandy was putting the leash on their own dog. He admired her long sleek legs and her tight ass in her short skirt. He thought about what a sexy woman she was and smiled.

Tim went downstairs just in time to see Pam exiting the backyard from the window. She made a right into the alley that ran behind the yards and garages that were behind each house on the street. She still looked pretty fucking good too, he thought as he watched her ass and tits bouncing with her jaunty stride.

At the other end of the block, Sandy kissed her husband Bob as her dog Lola pranced on her leash near the front door. "Have fun Hon." Bob told her as he copped a feel of her tight ass. She smiled over her shoulder at him and said "We will, thanks." She knew she would, and tried not to rush as she made a right turn and started up the street, allowing Lola to set the pace, which meant lots of stops for sniffing and peeing. Bob took a second to admire his wife's cute little ass swing under her short skirt as she went on her way. Then he went to the kitchen and filled his travel mug with coffee, before going out to the garage. He wanted to change the oil in his mower and cut the grass, eventually.

Pam allowed Max to stop and sniff each bush and telephone pole, and add his own scent to each, the whole way down the alley. But the delays were very frustrating.

Back at her house, Tim walked out onto the front porch to pick up the morning paper. He was greeted, as he always was, with a friendly hello from Mrs. Dubinsky on her porch next door. He was grateful for the large tee shirt that hid the fat lump in his shorts. He made small talk with her about the weather, all the while watching the woman walking her dog towards them in his peripheral vision. Her dog had to stop several times, slowing her progress.

In his garage, Bob put some tools away from his last project, then went through his clean rags for a bath towel that Sandy had recently deemed too faded to use. He laid it out nicely across his workbench, turned on the radio he kept on the shelf, and tried not to touch the growing hardon in his own shorts.

When Sandy was near enough she called out a hello to Mrs. Dubinsky, and followed it with a greeting for Tim as well. They both returned her greeting, and Sandy asked Tim if Pam was home.

Tim gave her a smile and said, "No, she's walking the dog too!" They all laughed at the coincidence before Sandy explained that she was going to get a recipe from Pam.

Meanwhile, down the alley, Pam was telling her dog, "Oh come on Max! You can not have any pee left!" She was getting very anxious.

At that moment, her husband Tim was telling Sandy, "Well, she keeps all her recipes in a box in the kitchen. I just made a fresh pot of coffee, you're welcome to come in and have a cup, look through the recipe box if you'd like."

By then Max was done sniffing the last hedge in the alley and Pam was steering him into Bob and Sandy's yard alongside the garage. She could hear the radio playing classic rock, and knew Bob was inside.

When Sandy followed Tim into his house, he turned to her and said, "The recipe was a nice touch."

"Knock knock." Pam said as she peeked into Bob's garage. "Hello!" Bob exclaimed, "Right on time!"

"I already got it from Pam a few days ago." Sandy smiled as she led Lola into the living room. She put up the child's gate they use to pen in their own dog. Then she grabbed Tim by the growth in his shorts and drug him into the kitchen.

Bob put his hands on Pam's shapely hips and pulled her in for a kiss. Their bodies crushed together as the kiss quickly became frantic necking. He grabbed her ass and pulled her body against his hard dick and ground himself into her.

Sandy got Tim into the kitchen and leaned back against the table and reached for the waistband of his shorts. She wasted no time pushing the shorts off his hips and wrapping her fingers around his thick shaft.

Max jumped up and put his front paws on Pam, begging to continue his walk. She reluctantly broke her kiss with Bob and said, "Max, go lay down!" But he would not stop begging to go.

Tim pulled Sandy's shirt up and she left go of his dick long enough to lift her arms and allow him to pull it off her and toss it aside. With that done her hand went right back to his dick. "You really want that fat cock, don't you baby?" He asked. "Yeah, I do want it." She breathed.

"Here, I have something that might help." Bob said as he broke the embrace and reached up to a cabinet above the workbench.

Tim bent and took one of Sandy's pert nipples in his mouth, sucking hard and grazing it with his teeth until she cried out.

Bob pulled out a steak bone he had saved from last night's dinner. He now had Max's full attention as he handed Pam the bone. "That's not the kind of bone I came for." She said in a husky voice and a naughty smile.

Sandy grabbed the hem of her cute little skirt and pulled it up to her waist as Tim's fingers searched for a way around the little panties she wore. "I'm ready for some of this good pussy!" He told her.

After Bob explained the steak bone was for Max, Pam squatted down to give Max the bone, saying, "Look Max, Bob has a bone for both of us!" She reached out and rubbed Bob's long prick through his shorts.

Sandy held Tim's head to her chest with one hand as he bit a nipple and fingered her pussy. She racked her nails down his back with the other hand, then pulled his tee shirt up his back, and he straightened up to let her pull it off him.

Max happily took his bone from Pam and went to the corner to enjoy it. Still squatting, she pulled down Bob's zipper, in search of a bone she could enjoy.

Sandy tossed Tim's shirt next to her own and wrapped her hands around his thick dick again. "Fuck," She said breathlessly, "I can barely get my fingers around it!" Tim chuckled and told her, "Fingers hell, I want to see you wrap your lips around it."

Pam smiled up at Bob and told him, "I love a good bone too!" Then she reached into the clean rag bin and grabbed the first one she touched. She threw it on the dirty garage floor and knelt on it, before quickly taking Bob's cockhead in her mouth with a groan.

Sandy dropped to her knees and kissed the fat head of Tim's prick, licked it, and opened her mouth wide to fit it in her mouth. "Oh yeah baby, suck it! Suck my cock!" He gasped.

Bob watched closely as Pam started to suck him off. She used her hand on the length of his dick she couldn't reach with her mouth. She made a sexy moan in her throat as she bobbed her head.

"Fuck honey you look good sucking my cock." Tim told Sandy. "Such a pretty girl. Such a naughty little cocksucker."

Pam slurped up and down as much of Bob's cock as she could take, and felt it come to full size in her mouth. He put his hands lovingly on her head and said, "Baby that feels incredible!"

"I bet your sweet little pussy is getting good and wet for me, isn't it baby?" Tim asked as he rolled his hips with Sandy's motion. "Mm HMmm!" Was the only reply she could give.

Pam didn't just suck Bob's dick, she made love to it. She was slow and methodical, savoring all she could.

"You know I would love some of that sweet pussy, why don't you finish off what you're doing another time?" Tim asked Sandy. She dutifully stopped her blowjob and stood up.

Bob relished the way Pam was blowing him. Her mouth was so wet and warm, with just the right amount of suction.

Tim and Sandy started kissing again while masturbating each other. He fingered her pussy and she stroked him firmly. They both moaned and gasped.

Bob watched Pam sucking him, she was looking up at him with sheer lust in her eyes.

Tim reached down and grabbed Sandy's ass. He lifted her onto the table, saying, "Get up there baby, I need some of that good pussy!" Sandy hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties aside. Tim rubbed the head of his dick on her, while she whimpered, "Yes, give me your cock." He slapped her swollen pussy with his girth several times, causing her to whine.

Pam knew she could suck Bob off in no time at all, she had confidence in her skills, but she wanted more, she wanted to fuck.

Tim dropped to his knees and kissed Sandy's inner thigh, looking up her leg at the inviting pussy that he was after. "Damn you have a beautiful pussy." He said in a low, hungry voice.

Pam pulled her mouth off Bob and stood. "I need you to fuck me." She told Bob as she unbuttoned her shorts. He reached out and pulled her shirt up over her big tits, pleased to see a front snapping bra.

Sandy sighed and leaned back on her hands while she enjoyed Tim's tongue travel up her leg to her pussy. He left out a moan like he had just tasted her lasagna, as he licked her already damp lips.

Bob opened Pam's bra and her tits bounced free. He caressed them gently, lovingly as she used her foot to drag over a step stool.

Sandy grabbed Tim's hair in her fingers and whined from the sensations she was feeling in her pussy. "Yeah, eat my pussy."

Pam stepped up on the foot stool and pulled Bob's head to her chest. She dropped her shorts to her ankles and he reached between her legs as she sat back on the workbench.

Tim sucked Sandy's pussy lips, and licked and kissed her clit, not setting a pattern, yet. Just devouring every inch of her.

Pam leaned back on the clean towel spread out on the workbench as Bob slipped his fingers over her wet, swollen pussy. She managed to get one leg of her shorts over her tennis shoe, and they dangled from her other ankle as she spread her legs for him.

Tim attacked Sandy's pussy, sucking kissing, licking. Growling like an animal.

Bob lovingly kissed and licked Pam's tits as he slid his middle finger deep in her snatch. He started to stroke his long, slender finger in and out of her, bending his finger and working on the sensitive spot inside with each pass.

Pam ground her pussy into Tim's face as he sucked her clit. "Oh fuck!" She cried out as she felt herself getting close to cumming. She just needed a steady rhythm to get into. He was driving her crazy.

Pam whined with her own impending climax and rolled her hips in time with Bob's finger. He added another finger and brought his thumb against her clit and used his wrist to rock his hand.

Tim sucked Sandy's clit between his lips, lashing it with his tongue. He reached up with both hands to pinch her perky nipples roughly as he sensed her getting close.

Pam cried out as she went off, her pussy clenched Bob's fingers and her legs and abs tightened as her climax began.

Sandy laid back and lifted her ass off the table as her first orgasm rolled through her. Tim fought to keep his mouth on her wet, quivering pussy as she bucked against his face, squealing, "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

Pam grabbed Bob's head and pulled it off her spit covered tits and drew him up for a kiss as she rode his hand, and her climax. They hungrily kissed each other, their tongues dueled as she whimpered into his mouth.

Tim pulled away from Sandy's wet pussy and stood, placing the shaft of his prick against her, he slapped her labia and clit with it a few times. "Fuck baby you have some good pussy. Now I need to fuck it." She reached down to guide him inside her pussy. "Oh yeah baby, fuck me."

Bob broke his kiss with Pam and kissed her neck, then moved to her shoulder, throat, chin and back to her neck, right behind her ear, as she gasped out, "Ohh, I need you in me! Fuck me now Bob!" She pulled him closer, stroking his cock.

Tim allowed Sandy to fit the fat head of his dick into the entrance of her pussy. "YES!" She exclaimed as he pushed into her, stretching her. "You ready? Ready for my cock honey?" He pushed in an inch before pulling half way out. Then he shoved in two inches and pulled back out. "Yes, oh fuck yeah!" Sandy gasped.

Pam spread her legs wide and Bob lined up the head of his dick with her soaking wet hole. They both looked down and watched him put the tip in, then they looked each other in the eye and he slowly slipped his entire length up into her, as they sighed together.

Sandy rolled her head around on Tim's kitchen table and cried, "Oh, fuck, yes!" While he squeezed in another inch. Then pulled back out. "I am going to fuck that pussy hard! I'm going to pound it with this cock."

Pam's eyes widened as Bob continued to slide his length deep. He leaned in again and kissed her throat as he neared his full depth. "OOHHH!" She exhaled as he finally bottomed out.

"Are you ready for the rest of it baby?" Tim asked Sandy. When she answered, "Fuck yeah baby, give it to me!" He pushed the rest in, stretching her pussy and making her cry out again.

Bob took Pam's head in his hands and kissed her passionately as he started to slowly fuck her with long, slow, even strokes. She whimpered into his mouth as she matched the pace of his hips with her own.

Tim began to fuck Sandy with short, hard, fast thrusts. Pounding his thick cock in roughly as he grunted and she gave a series of squeals in reply. She was cumming again and she knew she would be sore later.

Pam whimpered with the steady, almost maddening pace of Bob's dick slipping deep into her, and almost all the way out, then all the way in again. Her orgasms flowed like waves through her body.

Sandy lost all track of her climaxes, the time, her dog, everything. All she was aware of was the nearly violent assault on her pussy. And she was loving it!

Bob was trying to have restraint, he didn't want it to end too quickly, and he didn't want to push in too far, too hard, and hurt her.

"EH,EH,EH,EH,EH" Sandy was now chanting with each hard thrust of Tim's girth. Tim pulled out of her and flipped her over roughly. "You like that, don't you? You like my fat cock stretching your cunt, don't you slut?" The toes of her sandals barely touched the floor as he pushed back into her from behind. "Fuck Yes, give me that cock!" She exclaimed.

Pam was lulled into an orgasmic trance as the long dick moved steadily in and out, in and out. Nearly the full length each stroke. Never speeding up, never stopping, relentless. Bob rained kisses on her neck, throat and shoulders while massaging her tits.

Tim held Sandy's hips tightly and fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. Occasionally now he would stop and spank her ass, hard, several times, as she cried out, trying to distract himself from cumming. Then he would start to fuck her again.

Bob began to shorten his stroking and picked up the pace, unintentionally, his body taking over. He was getting close now and whispered in Pam's ear, "I'm going to fill your sweet pussy with cum honey!"

Sandy knew Tim was getting close, his pounding was becoming erratic, he paused to spank her ass more often. She was looking forward to it. When he asked, "You want my cum baby?" She gasped out her reply, "Cum for me Tim! Do it! Fill my pussy!"

Pam whimpered and clenched her pussy as hard as she could. "Yes!" she whined as Bob bit her shoulder and moaned as she felt his cock spurt hot cum deep inside her.

"Yeah, fill your tight cunt!" Tim exclaimed between gritted teeth as he pushed his fat prick into Sandy as hard and deep as he could and held there. "OHHHHH!" He groaned as he shot off, his fingers digging into her slender waist and pulling her back into him.

Bob relished Pam's quivering pussy, her breathless whimpering. As he unleashed his load into her, he kept pushing his dick in and out while they came together. He added an extra push when he was in all the way, rubbing his pubic bone into her clit.

Sandy cried, "Yeah give me your hot cum!" She felt the girth of her lover's cock jerk and she was flooded with the heat of his cum. He held himself into her pussy as hard as he could as he shot off. He let out a roar, and she cried out with the sensations of his dick twitching and filling her with his warm jizz.

As Bob finished cumming he placed a series of gentle kisses on Pam's neck and shoulders, her mouth and eyelids. As he started to withdraw his dick from her he bent and kissed her big tits. His already softening prick slipped free of her sloppy, wet pussy. Some of their combined juices dripped to the garage floor.

Tim gave Sandy a couple more hard thrusts as he finished spewing in her. At one point he pulled out too far and he popped free of her stretched snatch, and jammed his softening, slimy cock against her puckered asshole on the next push, causing her to cry out again.

Bob and Pam kissed softly, tenderly, as they came down from their passion. Finally Bob stepped back and took a deep breath to settle himself down and allow Pam to breathe.

Tim wiped his shrinking cock off on Sandy's tight ass, smearing their combined juices all over her. When he was as clean as he could get, he stepped back and reached for his shirt.

Bob helped Pam down from his workbench and helped her get her shoe back in her shorts. Once she was able to pull them up, he pulled his own up and fastened them.

As Sandy stepped back from the table, she wobbled, her knees weak. Tim grinned and admired her form as she bent to retrieve her shirt from the floor.

Pam gave Bob a tender kiss a whispered, "See you later." She took her dog and went back to her walk. They went to the end of the alley and made a right, to head back up to the front street, where they would make another right and head home.

When Sandy had her clothes back on, she too retrieved her dog, and gave Tim a wink, before slipping out the back door to hit the alley and make a right towards home.