The Dominatrix Order Pt. 01 Ch. 05-07 - Femdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
165 Followers

He would then give Nadia her morning foot massage as she enjoyed her second cup of morning tea. She always sat on her high tavern style stool and perched her feet on the porch railing. Nadia became very relaxed as Slave boy worked hard to please her. He pampered and tended to her delicate feet as he stood upon his own, which were blistered and callused from that morning's walk to pick her roses for her.

In the afternoons Slave boy worked on Goddess Isabella's farm. He worked on cultivating the gardens mostly. He also tended to the livestock. He sweated and worked hard in the Femininus heat. Sometimes the Supreme Goddess Isabella herself would stop by to test him. She would stand before him and sip from her glass of lemonade as he toiled and perspired. She would have him hold one of her canes in his mouth or balance a book upon his head as he worked in the garden. And if he dropped her cane or book there were consequences. On the most grueling days he would think of Nadia as he tended to the livestock and the garden. He loathed that kind of work but he did it all for his Mistress.

Nadia volunteered in the afternoons with the Femininus Men's Rights Association. She had an affinity for Slave boy and the other men of Femininus. And she developed new friendships with Victoria and the other women of the association. Nadia spent the rest of her afternoons cultivating her rose garden. It would be the first rose garden to grow in Femininus in years. Nadia had help from Johanna, who served on the council of Goddesses, as well as from Slave boy. It would be a long time before the roses would bloom. But Nadia was a patient woman. And in the meantime she accumulated quite the collection of roses from Slave boy. She displayed the roses in black clay vases which sat atop decorative ceramic pedestals all around the outside of her house.

Nadia and Slave boy spent their early evenings at Isabella's as Nadia continued her Mistress training. Nadia mastered the crop, the paddle, and the cane. She also became quite skilled with the flogger and the whip. Nadia loved swinging the whip. She loved the look of the whip as it flew all about, as it curled around his body, and as it struck his flesh. Slave boy endured a severe beating every evening at the hands of his Mistress. And Nadia grew into a very proficient and refined dominatrix because of it.

Nadia and Slave boy went for a leisurely walk every evening. They strolled through the woods outside of the Femininus walls. They both spoke of their experiences, their fears, their hopes. Nadia opened up to Slave boy about her social anxiety. She opened up about the insecurities she faced in her younger days regarding her dominant tendencies, and how she felt abnormal and out of place amongst her peers. And she opened up to him about the depression she fell into following her brother's tragedy. But Slave boy remained somewhat of an enigma to her, listening and relating to her feelings rather than being fully open with his own.

At nights Slave boy would give Nadia a full body massage. Nadia loved to be pampered. And he loved pampering her. He labored for her, giving his full time and attention to massaging every part of her beautiful, delicate body. They told stories and laughed and recited poetry into the late night hours. Nadia and Slave boy were very happy together.

Each Mistress of Femininus took two Days of Absentia per week. During those two days, the Mistress left all of her belongings behind; her clothing, her toys, even her slaves, and left Femininus for the entire two day period. The slaves were not allowed to question the Mistresses as to where they went or what they did during the Days of Absentia. Slave boy found their behavior to be quite odd and mysterious. He asked around to find out if any of the other slaves knew anything about the Days of Absentia. Most of the slaves replied that they were not allowed to question the Mistresses. Many of the outsider slaves said they knew nothing. Slave boy got the impression that the native slaves of Femininus knew more, but he was always met with the same response that they were not allowed to question the Mistresses or speak about the Days of Absentia.

The Mistresses rotated their schedule so that while some of them left for their Days of Absentia, there were still enough Mistresses remaining to run the goings on in the city. Nadia left Femininus on the second and third day of the week every week. And when Nadia returned on the fourth day, Slave boy was overjoyed to see her. When Nadia would return Slave boy noticed something different when he looked into her disoriented, hazel eyes. She often seemed like she was in a daze upon her return. And she smelled of a potent mixture of strong floral and fruity scents that were unusual to him. She would spend most of that first morning back pacing around the house, almost as if she was floating as she walked about. As she paced around, she would sing the same quiet, monotonous song in a language that was unfamiliar to Slave boy.

On one day when Nadia returned after her Days of Absentia, she seemed particularly distracted and out of character. Slave boy presented her with her roses for the day. She smelled the roses and paused for an unusually long amount of time. Slave boy waited for her orders to fetch her riding crop. Nadia continued to sit in silence until Slave boy finally spoke.

"Mistress?" Slave boy asked.

Nadia continued to smell the roses and did not respond to him.

"Mistress, shall I fetch the riding crop?" Slave boy asked.

"Oh yes, the riding crop," Nadia said, looking up from the roses.

Slave boy retrieved the riding crop. He presented it to Nadia and then he got down on all fours in spanking position and put his head to the ground. Nadia counted each swat as she whipped him with the riding crop. After 15 swats, Nadia stopped. Slave boy waited in anticipation as several minutes passed.

"I seem to have forgotten where I left off. Well, I suppose I will have to start all over," Nadia said and then laughed wickedly.

She struck his ass with her riding crop and then began counting again.

"One," Nadia said. And her Slave boy braced himself for the next 24 lashes.

Nadia preferred to keep Slave boy locked in chastity throughout the day, and so he endured it for her. He would often get excited when giving Nadia her morning foot massages, when picking her flowers for her, when watching her walk around the house in her panties, and when taking her whip during training; but the chastity cage kept him from getting fully aroused during these lust-filled moments.

Nadia would always let him out of chastity at night, however. She very much loved the feel of his hard cock pressed against her ass at night as they cuddled. And she also very much loved making him fall asleep with a hard on. After he had spent his entire day suffering for her, working hard for her, pleasing her, being whipped and tortured by her, he then had to fall asleep longing for her. Nadia would awaken in the middle of the night most nights and see his silhouette in the moonlight; his cock was always stiff and standing straight up and he was always moaning in his sleep. And Nadia knew that he was dreaming of her.

Some nights Nadia would even tease Slave boy with her hand. His raging hard on would twitch and throb against her delicate palm and fingers. She would lightly tease her fingertips against his shaft in an upward motion. Then she would grab him with her entire hand and stroke downward all the way to the base. She would only stroke in upward or downward motions, driving him insane with lust. She would tease the head of his cock until it turned purple and angry. And once she saw the first drop of precum she would let go of him. She would watch in delight as the drop of precum ran down the entire length of his shaft. After a great deal of prolonged teasing, she would grab his dick and stroke him hard and fast. She could feel his balls tighten up. She could always sense when she had him right there, right on the edge of cumming, and she would let go and watch his cock helplessly twitch as he bellowed. She loved edging him like that over and over again.

Nadia gave Slave boy permission to orgasm once a week. She did not allow him to orgasm in her home, however. In her words, he had to "Go out into the woods where the other wild animals and filthy beasts go to do that." And so on the last night of every week, Slave boy went out into the woods alone. He would grab onto his poor, aching cock and jerk it vigorously. He would always think of Nadia. He so desperately wished he could be with her, that he could be close to her when he came. He would stroke his cock and think of all the ways she had teased and tortured him throughout the week. But the thought that always drove him over the edge, the one desire that always made him lose absolute control, was his need to worship her ass. He would imagine burying his face between her ass cheeks and penetrating her asshole with his tongue; and this overwhelming fantasy would rapidly crescendo into an explosive orgasm.

Although she only granted Slave boy one orgasm per week, Mistress Nadia could have an orgasm whenever she pleased. And she would orgasm most every night while lying in bed teasing him. They would spoon together and she would massage her ass against his aroused member. She would finger herself as she teased him there in the dark. And the more he ached and suffered for her the wetter her pussy would get.

She rubbed her clit at the same slow, deliberate pace with which she rubbed her ass against his cock. And as her teasing of him built and intensified, so too did her teasing of herself. She would get lost in the moment and push her fingers deep inside herself as she rubbed her clit vigorously. She thrust back into him as her body shook. And when she came he held her tight as she collapsed against him.

Nadia felt empowered by making him fall asleep with no release after she had just reached such heights of orgasmic bliss. And on those nights she fell asleep with his hard cock throbbing against her, his strong arms around her. And Nadia felt satisfied, secure, and at peace.

At the end of one particularly long day, more than two months into their time together, Slave boy and Nadia returned home from their walk.

"Prepare a cup of tea for me," Nadia said.

Slave boy prepared the tea kettle and perched the kettle over the fire. Nadia sat in front of the fire and beckoned Slave boy to join her. He curled up on his side and rested his head upon his Mistress' lap. Nadia ran her fingers through his hair as they relaxed together by the cozy fire. Once the tea had boiled, Slave boy poured a cup for Mistress Nadia and presented it to her.

"Slave boy, present the roses you picked for me this morning," Nadia said.

Slave boy scurried away and returned with the bouquet. He knelt down and presented the roses to her. Nadia brought the bouquet to her nose and slowly smelled the roses. Slave boy looked on with trepidation. Nadia looked the bouquet over. Slave boy went to fetch the riding crop, just as he had done on so many occasions when he presented her with roses. He knelt before Nadia and presented her with the riding crop. He looked at her with his weary, ocean blue eyes. Nadia paused a moment and then she smelled the roses again, savoring their scent.

"They have a lovely scent to them. You have brought me enough roses to my liking, Slave boy. You have pleased me, bringing me these flowers each day," Nadia said. She leaned in and gave Slave boy a soft, sensual, lingering kiss on his lips. Her kiss aroused him, and his cock became stiff.

"Now lie down," Nadia said.

Slave boy again rested on his side with his head in her lap. "I hope to be not just your servant, but your slave. I never want to be taken from you," Slave boy said.

Nadia drank from her cup as she ran her fingers through Slave boy's bushy head of hair, which had grown quite thick over the past several months. He began to drift off into sleep, exhausted from the day. Nadia sat and watched the soothing fire as it burned. The flames were flogger tails teasing and intimidating a victim's back. The embers were a rosy red set of freshly spanked ass cheeks. The popping sounds of the fire were the cracking of a whip against bare flesh.

Slave boy tossed and momentarily awakened. He groggily looked up at Nadia then lay his head back down. He drifted back to sleep.

"You need to sleep now, Slave boy. You will have a long day of serving me tomorrow," Nadia said.

"All for you, my Mistress," her Slave boy said. And Nadia smiled.

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
165 Followers
12