The Dominatrix Order Pt. 03 Ch. 03 - Findom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awhile into his stay, Daniel heard of the Annual Femininus Chariot Race. The race consisted of competing Mistresses being pulled in chariots by their male slaves. Daniel began his exercise training in preparation for the event. He ran every evening and when evening turned into night, he lit a lantern and continued running with lantern in hand. He always made certain to run right past Isabella's castle in the hopes she would by chance be looking out one of her windows and see him working so hard to better himself for her. She would often be hosting grand events and parties in her castle, and he would hear the musicians performing as he ran by. The drums reverberating from the castle re-energized him, motivating him to work harder for his Goddess.

At the end of the long days of slave training and working out, Plaything had to sleep in a cramped cage more fit for a large dog. The servants were all led to the basic slave quarters at night and made to sleep in the cages, nude with their cocks locked in their chastity devices. Plaything returned to his cage at the end of each day, drenched with sweat from his long day of work, and he struggled to sleep as the hot Femininus night air clung to his young, virile body. He slept alone in his cage at night, hoping to someday fall asleep with a Goddess in his arms.

Supreme Leader Isabella Verus struck her gavel against the hardwood sound block with a resounding bang and thus the Femininus Council Hearings on Gender Pay Equality commenced. An assembly of concerned citizens and slaves gathered in the Capitol building. The Goddesses of the Council, dressed in pantsuits of various different bold and distinguished colors, sat at the front of the room at their mahogany chamber desks. Supreme Leader Isabella rose and addressed the Council and the assembly.

"On today's agenda, we shall propose legislation requiring that all persons of both genders be paid equally for the work they do. In accordance with the Constitution, any new law shall be passed if a majority of the Goddesses on the Council vote in favor. If ratified, this proposed law shall be known as The Gender Pay Equality Law," Isabella said. "Here to argue on behalf of passing the law is Victoria Campana, head of the Femininus Men's Rights Association. Victoria, you have the floor."

"Thank you, Supreme Leader Isabella," Victoria began. "We are here today to pass The Gender Pay Equality Law, making it mandatory for all employers to pay men wages equal to that of their female counterparts. Men in Femininus earn only 78 percent of what women earn all across the board in nearly every occupation," Victoria said, shuffling through her notes as she continued.

"The Femininus Men's Rights Association surveyed 165 jobs. In 164 of the 165 jobs surveyed, women are paid more than men. As part of our study we focused on the industry of household repairs. Even in an industry in which men in general have more experience than women, the men in that industry still earn less than women. Men just aren't taken seriously in the workplace. All of our research points to the simple fact that sadly, in our society we do not value women and men equally. The reason for the gender wage gap isn't due to men's lack of education or work ethic or ability. The reason is sexism, plain and simple. I implore the Council to please ratify this law. Men deserve equal pay for equal work," Victoria said.

Conservative Representative Sara Rana stood and interjected.

"Supreme Leader, objection," Sara said.

"On what grounds?" Isabella asked.

"It is speculation stating that the reason is sexism. The Men's Rights Association is overlooking very obvious explanations for the gender wage gap. One reason for the wage gap is because men don't negotiate their pay. Is that really the fault of the employers?" Sara asked.

"Men do negotiate for raises," Victoria said. "They simply just don't receive them nearly as often as women do. Not to mention, those men who do not negotiate their pay do so out of fear of being stigmatized. Ambition is seen as a feminine trait in our society. It is perfectly acceptable for a woman to seek a raise or promotion; she is viewed as motivated and ambitious. But, men are unfairly labeled as being too aggressive if they seek a promotion or a raise," Victoria said.

"Objection, the wage gap has more to do with men's life choices. They choose to work lower paying jobs, such as a farm slave, a workshop slave, and so on," Sara said.

"Listen to yourself. Jobs that men work are unfairly set up to pay less from the get go," Victoria said.

"No, women are simply more educated than men. That is why they are paid more," Sara said.

"Actually, men earn about 57 percent of university degrees in Artemisia," Victoria said.

"That can't be true," Sara said.

"It is. Do your research," Victoria said.

"Well even if it is true, education aside, women work harder and longer hours," Sara said.

"Well think about this for a moment. Male slaves do unpaid housework for their Mistresses. So in our society, men are working an unpaid second job that supports women's work, freeing up women to focus on their careers, while the men are expected to stay at home, most of the time actually putting in longer hours and more work maintaining the household," Victoria said.

At that point, Conservative Representative Pencalia stood up and spoke.

"Why are we even having this debate? Recent studies have proved the gender wage gap to be a myth," Representative Pencalia said.

Victoria turned to the assembly.

"Of course the old, rich women who benefit most from the gender wage gap want you to believe it is a myth" Victoria said.

"Supreme Leader, objection," Pencalia said.

"Sustained," Isabella responded.

The citizens and slaves in the crowd clamored in response, shouting out that the law needed to be passed, that there needed to be equal rights for men; all of the people shouting over one another swelled up into a garbled cacophony. Isabella slammed her gavel down repeatedly, and the roar of the crowd died down to a murmur.

"I think that is all we need to hear for today," Isabella said.

"Supreme Leader Isabella, please, I implore you," Victoria said.

"No, that is all. We have far more pressing matters to attend to as Council. We shall reconvene at a later date and time for motion to reconsider the law. This hearing is adjourned," Isabella said, and she struck her gavel against the hardwood sound block with a resounding bang.

12