The Doting Balloon Wife

Story Info
Balloons keep him going along with his wife.
1.5k words
4.79
2.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Loona the Guest

They both still lay against my chest. Loona was playing with the cum on her hands. Touching her fingers together and releasing them.

"This does feel good. Cum is kinda cool"

My wife smiled. "Well, if you like the way it feels that much, did you want to try and taste it?"

Without hesitation, Loona took her fingers and pressed them into her mouth. We could see her translucent fingers inside her translucent face. Sucking on her fingers, we could see cum floating inside Loona's body. It was fascinating. As if my cum had become a lava lamp inside her.

Loona sat up on her elbow and wiped up some of the cum from her breast and put it to her mouth. I let out another satisfied sigh at the sight of the lust and to remind myself to soak in the moment. I didnt' want to forget it.

"Here, do you want some more?" my wife asked while jutting out her chest with her tits.

Loona leaned over and licked the cum off my wife's breast. Upon contact with the nipple, my wife gave a light jump. I could feel her legs squeeze slightly against mine.

"I like it. It feels nice" Loona chimed again.

Loona looked over at my wife and pointed to my cock "Can I... uh"

"Yes, go ahead" assured my wife.

With that, Loona moved herself down the side of my left body and wrapped her pink lips around the head of my cock. My wife snickered at my over-the-top reaction for such a small application of pressure. Loona was unphased in the minor jolt of my hips into her and moved herself all the way down until her lips were against my pelvis.

The feeling invigorated my hardness, while simultaneously relaxing and serene. I closed my eyes to embrace the feeling and exhaled deeply again. Loona's mouth felt like a cross between my wife's very talented and gracious mouth and a geo-donut. Except now the geo-donut was fucking me.

I half-opened my eyes and glanced downward to see my wife looking straight at Loona who had very slowly started to move and suck on me. I could see my cock deep in the throat of Loona and my wife was watching my cock inside her throat. My wife's face is a little slack as she seems to be figuring out how this was making her feel. My wife could tell how it was making me feel. I was very hard inside Loona's mouth.

I caught my wife's glance and in a lowered voice checked in. "...you O.K.?"

She momentarily snapped out of her daze, nodded and smiled to reassure me. "Yeah, I'm ok. This is uhhh... really hot."

"You're enjoying watching her service my cock?"

My wife nodded, perhaps a little embarrassed

"Do you want to watch me cum down Loona's throat?"

My wife's face flashed a subtle blush and gave a half-nod.

Through all this, Loontita hadn't stopped. Her eyes were closed as she steadily pumped her head up and down. Every now and then a small squeaking of latex could be heard as her lips stayed wrapped around my shaft.

My wife reached over to the back of Loona's head and started pushing lightly against the back of her head. Loona looked up in approval and went back to closing her eyes. With each pump of her mouth, my wife pressed her head down further. Keeping her gaze on my cock in the balloon toy's face, my wife started stroking me faster. At some point squishing Loona's face and distorting her head. I could feel Loona's tits against my side expand a little as she did so.

My wife stopped for a moment to re-adjust and sit up and Loona paused for a moment. My wife crawled up and flopped against me; her face on my chest. She was seemingly very comfortable, then she reached her hand down back toward the back of Loona's head. When my wife reached down, Loona gave a gentle smile with the tip of my head in her mouth, closed her eyes, and aimed my cock down her throat.

With my wife lying on my chest and the balloon girl's mouth around my cock, my wife started to pump Loona down harder. Small, latex sounds started to synchronize with every head pump. Loona's face was eventually smashed against my pelvis. There was no pain, she didn't need to breath and my wife had successfully figured out how to use Loona as a fuck toy for me. She just kept pumping her head harder and harder. My wife turned her head, looked at me, and grinned while her hand kept going.

She suddenly stopped and pulled Loona's head off my cock. A quick pop of her mouth as she Loona was ripped away from my cock. Loona looked put out, but interested in what my wife had figured out.

"Daddy come here. Sit up"

With that, I sat up with my very swollen cock standing straight up, and threw my legs over the side of the bed where my wife was standing while carrying the balloon toy in her hand against her side. It was so wonderful and erotic to see them pressed against each other. I couldn't help but be turned-on. I had to cum. I wanted them to make me cum.

My wife and Loona dropped to their knees and my wife popped my cock in her mouth and started thrusting her mouth around me, not unlike the balloon girl earlier. Loona just watched patiently as my wife bobbed and pumped her head on me.

I was already close to the edge and I had wondered if my wife was just being territorial as she was about my cum, insisting it go down her throat, but then she pulled away.

"Okay! That should work" she chirped

My wife scooted up toward me and sat up more straight. She rested her huge boobs on each side of my cock. I finally started to have an idea of where this was going. I wasn't entirely sure yet though.

Then my wife wrapped her tits around my cock and squeezed. I let out a small moan in approval. My wife started bouncing up and down pumping my cock with her own balloons. I loved watching Loona watch.

Then she pulled Loona closer to watch. With her hand toward Loona, she propped the balloon toy's breast against her to keep the pressure around my cock. My wife reached behind Loona and over her head and then guided the balloon fuck toy's head between her tits and down my cock.

Oh my god, what a feeling. There was no way I could last much longer.

My wife started pressing very hard on Loona's head and bouncing her face against the top of her tits. Again, both my wife and I were watching my cock in her throat. My wife started to giggle when she looked up at me. My face was likely in shock, I would assume. I didn't really care, I was experiencing ecstasy. The top of my head started to buzz and tingle.

"Ok Loona, I'm going to have Daddy pump his load down your throat. Would you like to be Daddy's cum dump?"

"Mm-hmm"

"I think you're the second best fuck toy Daddy has ever had, huh Daddy?"

I groaned in acknowledgement. I think I may have been on a different plane of existence.

"Ok, Daddy, whenever you want to cum, we're waiting for you" she smiled brightly

"Mm-hmm" Loona acknowledged

"Oh Daddy, are you gonna cum inside this little balloon toy?"

Pump pump pump

"I want you to just let it go. I want to see the cum inside this little balloon slut"

Pump pump pump

"Loona seems to really like your cum, you should give her some more"

Pump pump pump

"Let it go, Daddy. We want your cum. I want your cum. Dump your load in her throat, Daddy"

I started seeing stars. I could feel a little cum pour out of me. I felt like I was going to pass out and then suddenly I could feel everything at once and I shot my first shot. We could audibly hear it hit the top of Loona's head.

My wife gasped and then smiled as she kept pumping the balloon fuck toy's head.

More cum was shooting out of my cock and hitting the inside of Loona. I reminded myself to breathe.

Loona's lips kept tight around my shaft and my wife watched all the cum pour out of my cock into the balloon's throat. I had a headache and then it was immediately replaced with a feeling of extreme relaxation. My wife slowly stopped bouncing her head against her tits and pulled Loona away from my cock.

Loona smiled and swallowed. I could see that there were still bits of cum floating inside her. My wife leaned forward, kissed my cock and kissed the top of my legs tenderly.

"Ok, how about some room service?!" my wife had abruptly inquired. She pulled herself off the bed.

My wife stood up to go clean off and Loona followed. She was so casual about it, I was stunned and I just sat on the side of the bed in stupor. Room Service? Food? Drink? Did any of that matter?

I guess at some point it would. I started to clean myself up for the evening. I needed a shower.