The Double Blind Time Hook-Up

Story Info
Your future self helps you get laid.
1.4k words
3
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is more of an experimental time travel story than it is smut. There is sex mentioned but it isn't as erotic as it could be. The idea was more interesting to me. Enjoy.

Also, this is one interpretation of time travel. Just because you have another one doesn't invalidate the fictional time travel occurring in this fictional story.

Thanks for reading.

*****

Here's the thing about time travel and the Double Time Hook-Up, the strategy is 100%. If you're in the room, you've already verified the MILF is available and up to fuck, because otherwise, you would have left the table. Your past self gives your future self a thumbs-up when you walk in. You already sat through this event and watched yourself score, and if you didn't? Then you wouldn't have come back around to do it again. That would create a paradox. Time will unfuck itself with you in it. Unfucking hurts and is mandatory. There's only one way the event works.

So let me tell it chronologically.

You visit her when she's barely 18, but you're armed with the knowledge that she'll give you at the bar. The little inadequacies that haunted her, and you'll exploit them. You'll be sentimental and sweet. You will fuck her barely eighteen-year-old pussy, and disappear into dust. She'll search for you her whole life. She'll wish you had stayed.

In the future, you walk into the bar, but you're already there. Because time has already happened, all at once, you're just hopping from point to point. If you get a thumbs down, you never met the MILF, you'd never go back in time and fuck her barely eighteen pussy, and you'd never give the thumbs up. So, therefore, the double-pincer move is that you must necessarily have succeeded in order to be there. So you walk in, you meet the MILF. She's older than you, but she missed you. She recognizes you in a way and can't resist you because she's been waiting her whole life for you to come back. The MILF tells you she doesn't often go after younger men. You tell her, "Bullshit."

She's taken aback. Most men in her life probably don't talk to her like that, but you talk to her like that. Because you already know you're going to fuck her. Your future self confirmed it. If you hadn't, you wouldn't be in the room. Therefore the Double Blind Time Hook-Up is a guarantee so long as you follow all the steps correctly.

You knock back several drinks, and she rubs those big fake tits she got when she turned 30. Her husband left her for a younger woman; you'd never do that. You tell her she's beautiful and how you'd like to see yourself between her legs. She tells you you're bold, and she likes that. There's no other way the event could play out.

At bar close, you go back to her house. You disrobe her and motorboat those titties as if the world was ending. You put your dick inside her and pump your cum deep inside her. She's moaning and screaming because this is the best sex she's ever had. You're not good at sex. This is catharsis after you seduced her at eighteen and abandoned her. She's learning to let go while you continue to be the piece of shit that will soon take advantage of her, relatively speaking.

You leave her with your cum residue inside her, and if she gets pregnant, that's her issue because, in an hour or so, you'll be traveling back to her hometown. The place she left and swore she'd never return to.

You pull up on the day her boyfriend dumped her. She told you she had dated him in secret and had never told anybody else. You find her crying in the mall parking lot. You compliment her hair. She always felt proud of her hair. She told you that 12 years in the future. And you're using it now to put her at ease. You tell her it gets easier, that she has a happy future ahead of her, and you even mention that you think you're in it. She finds that silly, bold even. Most men don't talk to her like that. She finds it disarming. It turns out that feeling never changes.

You tell her you aren't doing anything for the rest of the day. If she wants, you two could drive to the coast. She hesitates because she doesn't know you, but you seem to know her. You're talking to her in a way nobody has talked to her before. You're confident, and you care about how she feels. You really don't, but you act like you do. You say all the right things because 12 years later, she told you all the things her 'boyfriend' did wrong. You tell her how you'd treat a woman, and it all happens to be the things he didn't do, refused to do, and never considered. She looks at you, and she sees potential. You only see your next fuck.

You drive to the coast with her in the passenger seat. You put your hand on her thigh. Her skin feels electric with your touch. You know you can't resist her for long. You fucked her 12 years in the future, but now you want to see what she felt like when she was nice, young, and tight. You already know in future she's still thinking about you. The guy that got away. You've covered all your bases and made certain things couldn't end any other way.

You do have a nice day on the beach. She tells you her troubles, and you pretend to listen. You're only thinking of what she'd look like with your cock in her mouth. You say the right things because after all those years she still remembered the words and how they affected her. She was in love with you after only an afternoon--the most unforgettable afternoon of her life.

You return to the car when it's dark. You ask her if she wants to come back with you to your hotel room. She hesitates. You tell her she doesn't have to. You've just had the best day of your life with her. You're not ready for it to end. This rings true in her heart, and she agrees to go.

You jump into bed together, and within the hour you're making out with her. Within another thirty, she's naked and hopping up and down on your cock. You have created this moment from the future, though there is no future. It has all already happened.

You fuck her at least three different times. You don't use a condom. You cum inside her every single time. You already know she won't get pregnant, but that doesn't take away the thrill of breeding an eighteen-year-old. You tell her how good of a girl she is. She believes you. This moment has forever been imprinted on her brain. She wakes up with you. She kisses you so softly, and so many times you start to think you could stay here forever, but you have to be back at the bar because now you know all her secrets.

You put on sunglasses and a sports cap. You don't want to be recognized. It's stupid because even if anybody did, the worst that would happen is people would ask if you're twins, and also, you already know nobody recognizes you. Is it because of the baseball cap? Or was the moment structured that way? It doesn't matter.

You arrive at the bar before your past self does. You order a Blue Moon. It's the first beer you ever tasted before you were a traveler. It still reminds you of good times. You're halfway through the glass when You arrive. You give yourself the thumbs up. You've just returned from fucking the MILF and her teenage self. The mission will succeed. It always did.

So you give the thumbs up and leave the bar. Knowing that the moment is in the hands of God. There is no way to change it, as it already happened. Everybody just played their part.

You return to your time machine, exhausted, and have a long sleep. The next day you'll pick another girl to target. The Double Time Hook-Up is fun because it can never fail. After all, if it did you would stop yourself from doing it. Therefore the moment was always structured in your favor.