The Double Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Melanie has her first DP. Does Brandi join in?
3.3k words
4.35
11.7k
26
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both stepdaughter and stepmother take in the sight of five gigantic and thick black cocks surrounding them. All the men are visibly pleased to see the two women on their knees. Both women's pupils dilated, mouths slightly watering. Their rapid breathing makes their big breasts heave up and down.

Brandi glances at her stepdaughter Melanie. Again she feels a pang of uneasiness that Melanie should be involved in this. However, Melanie, unlike her stepmother, doesn't hesitate. Instead, she quickly moves her head forward and engulfs Tyler's cock in her mouth. Within seconds Melanie has the big black shaft down her throat. Brandi is shocked by how easily Melanie can deepthroat such a huge black cock.

Brandi becomes even more worried when Caleb and Xavier move closer to Melanie's side. The biggest and smallest, in height, of the five men. Melanie's eyes are closed, enjoying the taste of Tyler's cock in her mouth. Lost in her little world and not noticing Caleb and Xavier. Not until both men use their giant cocks. They slap and poke Melanie on the cheeks and the forehead to get her attention.

She lets out a muffled moan, not even opening her eyes or releasing Tyler's cock from the confines of her throat. Instead, enjoying the sensation of being turkey slapped by such large cock meat on her face.

"God, this is so humiliating. And I fucking love it!" Melanie thought blissfully to herself.

But what Melanie enjoys most is the sensation of thick slabs of black meat slapping against her face--feeling so heavy and warm on her skin. Keeping her eyes closed only augments the senses of touch and feel Melanie.

Melanie blindly searches for Caleb and Xavier's shafts without opening her eyes. It only takes a couple of seconds for Melanie to wrap both hands around Caleb and Xavier's cocks. One of her hands can barely fit around the circumference of those thick black cocks. She gives the two men handjobs while Tyler puts a hand on the back of Melanie's head.

Tyler gives small jabs, pushing his big black cock in and out of Melanie's mouth. He enjoys the tightness of her throat but doesn't want to cum yet. Finally, Tyler lets go of the back of Melanie's head and nod to Caleb. Caleb grins in agreement.

Tyler pulls his cock out of Melanie's warm mouth. She opens her eyes in surprise, wanting a fresh load of sperm. Before Melanie can protest, Caleb shoves his big black cock in her mouth. She gags, at first, as Caleb starts fucking her mouth.

Tyler is about to protest about Caleb's rough treatment, but then he hears Melanie's muffled moans, enjoying the brutal throat fucking.

"Don't punk out now. Deeper!" Caleb taunts.

*Choke* *glurk* *slurp* *cough* *glurk* *slurp*

"He's ramming my throat good!" Melanie thought.

These loud noises from Melanie turn everyone on, including Brandi. Melanie tries to focus on the handjobs to Tyler and Caleb but finds to concentrate with her throat being brutally invaded. Xavier moves his hips back and forth, thrusting his cock in Melanie's hand. Tyler instead wraps some of Melanie's hair around his cock. Using her silky hair to wank off.

"Jesus, what a sexy bitch", Caleb says.

"Mmm-hmm", Xavier agrees.

Tyler only smiles to agree also. Brandi watches her stepdaughter's mistreatment and that she seems to enjoy it. Brandi's stares are interrupted by Isaiah and Jordan. Like Brandi, they were watching, but soon their erections needed attention. The two men move on either side of Brandi, obscuring her view of Melanie.

Brandi licks her lips at the sight of two massive cocks dangling in front of her face. That and the wet gagging sounds her stepdaughter makes less than a foot away. Brandi grasps both Isaiah and Jordan's big shafts. She takes turns on each cock. Swirling her tongue around each head of the black cocks.

"Mmmm! That thick salty taste is making my pussy wet!" Brandi thought to herself.

Using her spit, Brandi gets both Isaiah's and Jordan's shafts nice and wet. From the rod to their big testicles. Soon Brandi's saliva is dripping off both big cocks and balls. Brandi stops between licking as she becomes distracted by Caleb's loud groaning, signalling that he is cumming. The other men glance over upon hearing Caleb yell.

"Fucking hell!" Caleb yells out.

One last stab into Melanie's mouth, and Caleb erupts. His shafts throbs in Melanie's throat as his sperm shoots directly down into her stomach. Melanie becomes still, her eyes glossing over as she climaxes. The sensation of thick warm sperm going down her throat is too much for her.

Melanie's pants are muffled by Caleb's shaft still in her mouth. Caleb slowly pulls his big cock out of Melanie's throat until just the head remains. The last of Caleb's sperm spurts to fill Melanie's oral cavity.

"Holy fuck! His load is so big and thick," Melanie thought.

She waits till Caleb pulls his shaft out to show off. Melanie opens her jaws wide to present a load of cum for Tyler and Xavier to see. She gurgles the thick load. So everyone, including her stepmother, can hear. Brandi's pussy throbs at her stepdaughter, bubbling all that sperm in her mouth.

"You look so sexy, baby. Now swallow it"! Tyler orders.

Melanie almost cums again, not believing Tyler commands her in front of everyone, including her stepmother. Melanie closes her mouth and swallows, feeling that thick salty load travel down her throat and to her stomach. Melanie reopens her jaw to show all the sperm gone. Tyler smiles at Melanie.

"Good girl",

Melanie cooed in delight, genuinely happy at impressing Tyler. Caleb steps away to catch his breath and moves aside to get a drink. Melanie stands and walks over to the outdoor lounge. She gives Tyler and Xavier a sultry look of promise, gesturing for the two men to follow.

Tyler and Xavier glance at each other with cocky grins, wondering what Melanie has planned next. They follow her lead, their hard cocks bobbing up and down as they walk. Melanie licks her lips at the gigantic black men and their huge black cocks approaching her.

Melanie's rapid breathing gave away her excitement for what she planned next. Melanie pushes Xavier onto the lounge for him to sit down. Though Xavier is more than double in size compared to Melanie, he allows himself to fall back and takes a seat. Xavier is not disappointed as Melanie quickly straddles on top of him. She feels the enormous black cock sliding up and down between her ass cheeks.

Xavier's cock is so hot against Melanie's skin, feeling like a red hot poker. She flexes her butt cheeks around Xavier's shaft, squeezing the big black cock within the valley of her butt.

Melanie bites her lower lip as she shifts her body upward until her pussy hovers just centimetres above the head of Xavier's large shaft. She takes a deep breath before lowering her hips and taking the plunge.

"Oh...fucking...shit!!!"

Melanie cries so loud that Brandi worries the whole neighbourhood will hear her stepdaughter. The first time Melanie takes such a big cock from the cowboy position. Melanie shudders as she takes her second big black cock inside of her pussy.

Brandi hears her stepdaughter's loud moan as inches of thick black cock bore through Melanie's vagina. Then, like a wide meaty drip tunnelling, it's way to Melanie's very core, her womb. After Tyler, Xavier will be the second man to take Melanie's pussy so deep.

Once Xavier's shaft is inside, Melanie holds her breath, stalling her orgasms. Melanie is already close to climaxing again, but she wants more, the icing on the cake. Melanie quickly turns to Tyler; reaching her hands back, she opens her buttcheeks to reveal her asshole.

Tyler grins at Melanie, opening her rectum for Tyler to plunder. He admires her supple, round ass and is glad he is the one to take Melanie's ass cherry. His cock is still dripping from Melanie's saliva as Tyler lines his cock up, using her asshole like a bull's eye.

Melanie breathes rapidly through her nose. She glances back at Tyler's sizable black cock near her asshole. Melanie's expression is that of panic. Tyler sees this and kisses her neck. She closes her eyes as she coos at the light kisses, Tyler easing her anxiety.

Before Tyler can start penetrating, Brandi suddenly stands, which makes all the men wary. They worry that she will try to stop the fun--only Melanie misses her, still adjusting to Xavier's shaft in her snatch.

Brandi walks over to Tyler, leaving Jordan and Isaiah with their hardons. Both men were visibly displeased at Brandi leaving them hanging. Tyler is curious about what she will do next. He stays perfectly still as Brandi stares daggers at him.

Brandi kneels before Tyler, glaring at him the entire time. Then, she takes Tyler's cock, still dripping off her stepdaughter Melanie's saliva. At first, Tyler thought Brandi was going to blow him.

Brandi glares at Tyler before she leans forward. All the men watch wide-eyed as Brandi pokes her tongue out and starts to tongue her stepdaughter's asshole.

Melanie's eyes expand in a cartoonish manner, feeling her stepmother's tongue slither up and down Melanie's crack. She has never had oral done to her anus before. However, the fact that it is her usually stern stepmother licking her asshole pushes Melanie close to the edge of a massive orgasm.

Finally, Brandi pushes her tongue inside her stepdaughter's virgin hole. Melanie bites her lower lip as she lets out a throaty groan. The combined pressure of Xavier's giant cock and Brandi's tongue is too much for her.

Melanie's orgasm peaks, making her cross-eyed, and her body shakes like an electric shock. She struggles to regain her breath, but Melanie doesn't notice the activity behind her.

Brandi stops rimming her stepdaughter's asshole, and Melanie doesn't even notice. Brandi turns and faces Tyler's hard cock. She spits a massive gob of saliva on his shaft. She uses her hands to rub spit to coat his cock, making it slick with saliva. Brandi shuffles back on her knees, allowing him to Tyler's room.

Tyler has a big shit-eating grin as he moves behind Melanie. First, he lines the head of his shaft with her asshole. Then, just as Melanie regains her senses, Tyler's fat head is pressed against the tiny entrance of Melanie's rectum. When the giant rod head slips in, she squeals loudly.

"Hoolllyyy fuucckk!" Melanie cries out.

Tyler inserts his black cock, going slowly so Melanie can get used to it. Tyler grimaces as Melanie's ass tunnel is so tight it's challenging even to move. But he won't be denied such a magnificent tight hole to plunder.

"It feels like a log is burning my ass from the inside!" Melanie's mind screams.

Brandi is just centimetres away, having the perfect view of her stepdaughter's tiny hole. The contrast of colour. Tyler's black cock and Melanie's pink pole are mesmerising to Brandie. Brandis watches Melanie's asshole stretch to make room as it swallows Tyler's big black cock. Just the head makes Melanie groan so loudly that Brandi looks up at her. Brandi's expression is one of concern and worry.

But then Melanie glances back at Tyler. Brandi can see her stepdaughter's eye's glowing with need, longing and lust. The pain in her ass is still there but lessening by the second, now being replaced by overwhelming pleasure. Tyler also sees Melanie's gaze and thrusts deeper. He pushes half his black cock inside her ass.

"Ah FUCK! You two are drilling my holes!" Melanie cries out for the world to hear. "Just give me a second, Tyler, baby. I need Aaaiiieee!"

Tyler and Xavier are no longer waiting for Melanie to adjust to them. They've been fighting the urge to start, and now they start thrusting away. The black cocks, like battering rams separated by a thin membrane between one another.

Melanie's eyes roll in the back of her head as her mind starts to melt from the pleasure as Tyler and Xavier push their shafts deep inside her. Tyler's cock is now entirely inside Melanie's anal passage. Another orgasm hits Melanie like a car crash; she wails in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"AHHHHH...OOOOHHHH...Fuuckkk!"

Melanie's entire body shakes almost violently, with Tyler and Xavier using their hands and arms to hold Melanie in place. Both men grunt and clench their jaws as her pussy and asshole squeeze tightly on their shafts.

Melanie didn't know when she stopped wailing. Never before crying out like that for so long or loud. Unfortunately, her orgasms didn't wane; they kept rolling off, one after the other, like waves. Melanie squeezing almost makes Tyler and Xavier cum, that is, until Brandi speaks up.

"Come here," Brandi tells Isaiah and Jordan.

It takes a moment for Isaiah and Jordan to respond. Their attention was on Melanie. Brandi doesn't like being ignored or kept waiting. Brandi grabs the two men by their stiff cocks. Isaiah and Jordan wince from her tight grip on their shafts. She leads the two to the lounge, where Melanie is still sitting on Xavier's large shaft.

Brandi has Isaiah still on the lounge; instead of facing him, Brandi sits on his lap and faces his feet. First, she gathers some of her pussy juices, being so moist from the front row seats of her stepdaughter's double penetration. Then, Brandi rubs her love juices on Isaiah's towering skyscraper of cock.

Just needing some more lubrication for what comes next. Brandi lifts herself and sits on Isaiah's cock. Her eyelids flutter from pleasure as inches of black cock enter Brandi's rectum.

Brandi and Isaiah groan as his big black cock is swallowed almost entirely by her tight asshole. Brandi can take a black cock much easier and quicker than her stepdaughter. Over several weeks, many meetings with these black men for many sexually gratifying encounters.

Brandi quivers with delight as she takes Isaiah's entire length of his cock in her anal passageway in mere moments. She braces herself, having done this position before with the men. But still, every time, it was difficult and painful to do.

Isaiah holds Brandi's legs up by the knees, giving him more leverage and space for another to join. Brandi nods to Jordan, and he replies with a smile. Jordan sits up on the lounge to join the others. The lounge groans in protest at the combined weight of the two women and four men are ignored.

Jordan places his cock head near the entrance of Brandi's vagina. He uses his head to rub against her erect clit, making Brandi hiss. She is already close to climax, watching Melanie and having Isaiah's giant cock in her ass.

"Come on, motherfucker! Fuck me already!"

"Stepmother fucker", Jordan notes with a chuckle.

The other men laugh with Jordan. Brandi's mouth twitches in annoyance. Jordan is quick to comply with Brandi's 'request'. He jams his cock inside Brandi's hot wet pussy. Brandi gasps, her annoyed expression vanishing in an instant, replaced with a look of absolute bliss.

Once Tyler and Xavier are safe from Brandi's wrath, they start thrusting away into Melanie's holes. Their cocks slightly deflated from Brandi's earlier interruption, thinking their fun had ended.

Now their cocks have grown back to full mast at seeing Brandi being DPed right beside them and Melanie unintentionally squeezing their big shafts with her holes. Tyler and Xavier take turns thrusting in and out. When Tyler pulls out, Xavier pushes in, and vice versa. Finally, Xavier moves his hand around and slaps Melanie's buttcheeks until they glow a rose red.

Meanwhile, Tyler grabs a handful of Melanie's hair and starts pulling back, making her incline her head back to bite her neck. Melanie grunts from the rough treatment and each thrust of a giant black cock entering her pussy and ass. It feels like her kidneys are shifting from each thrust.

But Melanie is gradually becoming used to the giant black cocks inside her. She is no longer silent and becomes more aware of her surroundings, mainly of Brandi. Melanie only stares at her stepmother, becoming hotter by the second at seeing Brandi take two black cocks.

For the second time today.

Witnessing her stepmother gangbang seems so long ago. Almost like a lifetime had passed for Melanie from when she first entered this house. Melanie smiles with joy as she reaches her hand over. Brandi stiffens at feeling her stepdaughter touch and plays with her erect nipples.

"Oohh, my God. Yeeessss! There's so much dick in me, mummy!"

The word mummy triggers Brandi. So wrong and yet so deliciously right. To be fucked in front of her stepdaughter. Brandi moves her left hand down and plays with her clit. Melanie's tone suddenly changes from out of breath to mocking.

"I wonder (pant) if I can get these big (pant) black cocks to (pant) cum before you. Maybe there sick (pant) and tired of your old holes?"

Melanie has a mocking expression, but that quickly vanishes. Instead, she sees Brandi's face full of rage. Melanie knew she had gone too far, mentioning her stepmother's age. Brandi grabs Melanie roughly by the neck and yanks her in. All four men stop mid-thrust to watch Brandi and Melanie kiss for the second time. While the kiss before, sharing Tyler's cum was slow and sensual, this kiss is different.

The stepdaughter and stepmother look like crazed animals. Madly kissing, groping, scratching and even biting one another. Melanie and Brandi even toy and diddle each other's clit with the massive black cocks pounding their holes.

Eventually, the women pause from their wild kissing, the pounding of two cocks in their asses and pussies becomes too much. So they become more vocal about their pleasure. Almost like the stepmother and stepdaughter compete in who can be the loudest and say the dirtiest things.

"Ohhh, yes, yes, yes. This is what I wanted. Oh, fuuucckk, I'm so full! You're going to make me cum. Oh, shiiitttt!" Melanie cries out.

Ohhh myyy gooddd! That feels amazing! More, more, more. Fuck me, you animals! Fuck me like the black slut, I am!" Brandi screams.

"You a big slut (moan) for black cock, mommy?" Melanie taunts.

"Bigger slut (moan) than you, (pant) daughter. You have to catch up," Brandi snaps back.

But the pounding of the big black cocks sucks the air from their lungs. Unable to continue mocking and goading one another. Finally, Melanie and Brandi cry out one last time as they have a massive climax.

"I'm cummiinngg. Oh, fuck! fuck! fuck! Ahhhh yeesss!" Brandi screams.

"Yes, yes, yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, baby! Oh my God! Fuucckk!" Melanie cries out.

Melanie and Brandi reach out and hold hands as their climaxes overwhelm their senses. They become euphoric as their whole bodies tremble. All four men groan as they blow their wads inside the two women. Melanie and Brandi feel loads and loads of cum emptying into their holes. But the women barely register the sperm deposits. Both stepdaughter and stepmother are lifeless now, their orgasms causing them to black out.

Tyler and Jordan step away, drawing their cock out of Melanie's asshole and Brandi's pussy. Xavier and Isaiah draw their shafts out too. This 'extraction' of big black cocks makes Melanie and Brandi groan. Their pussies and assholes are gaping holes with sperm trickling out. Finally, Stepdaughter and stepmother are placed gently on the lounge to rest.

"Fuck, boys. I didn't get to nut in one of these fine ass bitches" Caleb complains.

Caleb is sporting an enormous erection as he rubs his cocks, turned on by all the action he missed out on. Xavier, Jordan and Isaiah laugh at Caleb's predicament. Tyler shushes the men pointing to the women as Melanie and Brandi sound asleep with big smiles.

"Don't worry, Caleb, you'll get another chance", Tyler says as he brushes some strands of hair from Melanie's beautiful face.