The Dragon and the Wolf 🐺 (Game of Thrones)

Info
Let me bend the knee and serve my King.
179 words
3.91
15.1k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The script was written by u/wiltedwefadeaway

Synopsis: This loosely follows the events of the season 7 finale of Game of Thrones. This scene takes place on Daenerys' ship, with Jon laid injured in bed. However, this script makes Daenerys much more submissive than she would ever be in the show as she admits her feelings for Jon and in a role reversal "bends the knee" to him instead of the other way around...

Please sit back, relax, put your headphones on, add this story to favorites and comment if you liked it!

Enjoy responsibly, have fun and stay safe everyone!

I love you,
Doll.

P.S. Check out my profile page for more audio, I post weekly

Copyright © 2020 DoubleDimpleDoll. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed are 18 years of age or older and all content is fantasy and roleplay, not intended to encourage or depict real sexual acts. This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, locations and incidents are used fictitiously. All erotic audio found here is property of DoubleDimpleDoll. Not for resale or redistribution.


--:--
--:--
1.0
DoubleDimpleDoll
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My god, i have fallen absolutely in love with your voice! I know youll probably never see this, but, i HAD to throw it out there.

eaffinityeaffinityover 3 years ago

This is a much better version than the HBO production. Like every guy, I have a thing for Dani, and I thank you for making that lovely fantasy come alive for me.

Share this

Similar Stories

She Likes To Watch She likes to watch what her brother is doing.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I Watched You, You Watch Me Alyssa's former roommate needs a place to stay for a month.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Single Male Chaperone A single male chaperones a trip consisting of 23 other women.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Rain, Mud and Sex A landscaping project turns into a mud orgy.in Group Sex
Tukiko Ch. 01 Interracial surprise sex at a waterfall.in Interracial Love
More Stories