The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoying an orgasm together, she lay on my chest and everything just seemed to be better. We'd expressed our love for each other now in every possible way. Except one...

"Will you marry me, Anora?"

She lifted herself up, immense surprise on her face. "What?"

"Anora Mac Tir, will you be my wife? I know this isn't the greatest of proposals..." She shut me up by leaning down to kiss me, holding her tight again. Breaking the kiss, I asked, "Is that a yes?"

"It is a yes, Ragnar. It's a definite yes. But with one proviso."

"And that is?"

"You marry your other girls."

"What? Is that even possible?"

"Probably not, so we do all of them unofficially. We each take your surname and wear a wedding band. You will too obviously."

"You're serious?"

"Ragnar, I know you love me more than anything, and those feelings are returned. But there are some women back in Kirkwall who feel exactly the same way as me. Solona has had your child, and definitely deserves to be your wife. Brosca has been dreaming of a wedding day since you met her. The Hawke sisters are definitely head over heels in love and would love to be your wife. And Merrill... I think she'll pass out from the excitement."

"So it's going to be an unusual wedding?"

That made her chuckle. "Our lives are what you would call unconventional as it is, Ragnar. You have a harem, after all. The Harem of the Dragonborn."

Anora was in a better mood the next morning, the anguish still present but she now had a reason to smile. I purposely took it easy heading back, I'm sure the horse we were riding appreciated it too. The return journey to Kirkwall took at least three weeks. After the first few days, Anora and I simply stopped counting. We wanted to get home but also loved the scenery, the mountains usually to our right, the coast to our left.

Kirkwall did eventually come into sight and there was a mixture of relief but also sadness. Anora had been in an increasingly better mood with each passing day, but when the walls of the city came into view, she fell silent and I knew she was a little upset. Giving her a squeeze, she assured me she was okay, just some bad memories that she needed to work on.

Walking back into the embassy, nearly everyone was waiting there, unsurprised that our return had made its way through word of mouth, Aveline having got word to Hawke and everyone. Anora received so many hugs, she probably had all the air inside her squeezed out. No-one asked too many personal questions. The fact she was there, and she was smiling, was enough.

"How the hell did you track her down?" Varric did ask.

"Now that is a story for one of those novels you like to write, Varric. Sit down, grab a drink and a pen, and let me tell you a little tale."