The Dream

Story Info
Gemma suffers from nightmares about her friend Sara's kidnap.
2.4k words
4.13
5.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been dreaming of that face for months, months watching him look at me from the shadows in a corner of my room, despite the time and the therapy sessions I have not been able to forget that face: his trimmed goatee, his curly medium hair, his scar on his cheek framed by two tribal tattoos, the cross-shaped earring in his right ear, everything gave him the look of an 18th century pirate, but above all I have not been able to forget his celestial eyes looking at me with desire and lust as he put my best friend Sara in a van tied up and gagged.

My name is Gemma and again as I have done every week for six months visit the police station to ask if they have any news of my friend Sara, the old inspector in charge of the case as he has done every time I have visited him he smiles at me and then inviting me to sit down reminds me that I must be very proud of what I did, my actions that day saved the lives of many young people and probably mine; as in all previous visits, I blush and after answering that any young man would have done the same, I ask about Sara, then the inspector's smile disappears and he begins to recite the learned speech: 'I'm sorry darling, but we have no news from Sara, but assure you that we are doing everything possible to find her.' I thank the inspector and go home crying and heartbroken for not knowing Sara's fate.

As I lock myself in the small apartment I shared with Sara and turn on my computer, mentally review how little know about the case despite the time that has passed:

When I visited the police station a couple of weeks after the kidnapping, the inspector informed me that thanks to the description i had given them, they were able to identify the kidnapper and discover that he was a dangerous trafficker in women, who traveled from city to city kidnapping young women to sell them as slaves girls to rich businessmen from Asia or Africa or to Luxury Brothels anywhere in the world, he would kidnap half a dozen young people in a city and then disappear without a trace.

When I asked the inspector how this could happen in the year 2020 and the police could not do anything, he looked at me with a resigned expression as he told me that it was better to forget it and try to move on with my life.

I continued to visit the inspector every week without hearing from Sara, until one day instead of giving me the usual answer he gestured for me to close the office door and spoke to me with a serious face: 'I shouldn't show you this Gemma, but think you should watch it and forget about finding Sara.', the inspector turned the computer so that I could see it and what appeared on the screen left me speechless: in a cell full of chains and whips there was a naked young woman hanging from the ceiling with her body covered in whip marks, in a corner of the screen, an amount of money in dollars was rising rapidly until it stopped at $ 187,000, when the number disappeared, a masked man entered the cell with a kind of pistol in his hand that he brought to the belly of the young woman causing her to scream In terror, when the man withdrew, the camera focused on the young woman's belly where now the silhouette of a tiger's head was burned, the camera moved away from the young woman and for a few moments focused on the man's masked face in which those two blue eyes that terrified me so much shone like two headlights.

Without giving me a few seconds to recover from what I had seen the inspector turned off the monitor and started talking to me, 'That young woman is called Helena Jackson, she was kidnapped in Boston six months ago and this video appeared on the dark web two weeks ago, for what we were able to find out later was bought by a Saudi sheikh, but then we lost any trace. The masked man is known as the Black Tiger, hence his brand and he is considered the best slave trainer in the world, although we are not sure that he is the man you wear,'

That night like all the previous ones I woke up scared and sweating from my nightmare of being kidnapped, although unlike the previous nights when I managed to escape from the kidnapper, tonight I woke up just as I was putting on a gag after tying my hands.

What the inspector could not know when he showed me the video is that I was a computer genius and it barely took me half an hour to enter the police website and access the video to try to track it, during the following weeks I spent all the time that he wasn't in college browsing the dark web looking for any trace of the Black Tiger or Sara

As I spent days browsing the dark web, my dreams changed, at first the videos I saw of female slavery disgusted and horrified me and ended up turning them off after a few minutes, after a few weeks was able to see them in their entirety stopping and rewinding to return to observe some of the most sordid details, inevitably it did not take long to get excited by the videos, I fell asleep and dreamed that was tortured and raped like the protagonist of the videos, sometimes saw myself as the woman who tortured them and raped them and woke up completely aroused and had to masturbate to orgasm to go back to sleep.

A few weeks ago I was finally successful in my search, reviewing new videos saw him, his hair was cut in a military style and he had no beard but his blue eyes were unmistakable, it was the Black Tiger!! The video of more than three hours showed the first rape of a young woman, her training weeks and its subsequent sale for $ 325,000, the video ended just like the one the inspector showed me months ago with the young woman being marked with the tiger's head on his pubis shaved by the kidnapper who this time showed his face freely. That night I dreamed that was the raped and trained girl and woke up completely excited but crying with shame from the mixture of emotions.

The next morning I created a paid account on the page where had discovered the video hoping to discover more, although during the following days all I found were old videos. One night after watching two more videos from several years ago my dreams changed completely, I was no longer the protagonist of the videos, now was chained naked and gagged to the wall while a young woman was sold and branded, then two men entered and they dragged me out to a van full of young women, when they closed the door after chaining me with the others, I woke up after hearing the words of the trafficker, 'Some of these bitches are very beautiful, but if they do not deserve the mark of the tiger they are not more than brothel meat, they are going to get tired of being fucked by the soldiers of some African warlord.'

After three nights with the same dream I realized what was happening, all the young women who appeared in the Black Tiger videos were very similar physically, they were all blondes, with slender bodies with generous tits and wide hips, look at the photo that I had next to the computer, a photo of last summer with me and Sara posing in a bikini and when I saw her understood that Sara could have been any of those girls, the one who did not fit was me, my long jet black hair and my skin darkened by my ancestry genes they made me wear what the man of my dreams was looking for.

My thoughts return to the present when the computer is opened the message of a new video jumps, although I have not used it for a week my excitement has not decreased and my dreams of slavery have not disappeared, open the web page to play the new video and when accessing to him I remain paralyzed and without reaction for hours, the image that the video shows before starting is that of my friend Sara dressed in the same clothes she was wearing the day was kidnapped.

After hours of not knowing what to do, even thinking about calling the police, I finally calm down and sitting in front of the computer press to play the video, 'My name is Sara and I am 19 years old, am a virgin of both the pussy and my ass and my only sexual experiences are a couple of blowjobs to a boy, they have kidnapped me to train me and sell me as a slave.' from that moment Sara begins to take off her clothes through tears until she is naked.

In the next part of the video Sara appears hanging from the ceiling by her arms and legs with a man fucking her mouth while a woman with her hands tied behind her back has her face buried between her thighs, after a few minutes a camera focuses like a man he cums on Sara's face while another emits a close-up of Sara's orgasm that the other slave is forced to swallow.

I don't realize when put my left hand in my pussy looking for my clitoris to jerk off hard, only come back to reality after an intense orgasm that coincides with a video sequence where Sara enthusiastically attends to half a dozen cocks that are they run on her face and her boobs. The video continues for hours showing the entire learning process of Sara, sucking huge cocks, bringing other slaves to orgasm while sucking their pussies, sucking tits, in different bondage positions, being anally trained with different plugs, everything a mind pervert can imagine is what Sara is forced to do, when she reaches the end of the video Sara seems to enjoy everything she does.

To my shame I can't stop masturbating, reaching several more orgasms as I watch my friend Sara turn into a sex slave.

For the next two days I watch the video over and over again until I finally decide to visit the inspector at the police station and show it to him, although the inspector immediately begins to scold me for the danger I have put myself in. I completely ignore his words, from the moment a message on his cell phone warns me of a new video on the dark web page, I just want to get home to open it.

I drive like crazy from the police station to my house without worrying about anything, just want to get there as soon as possible and open the video, as soon as get home connect the laptop to the TV and after undressing lie on the sofa with my hand already buried in my wet pussy, when the video starts smile when see Sara again with a happy gesture, 'As you know, all of you who have followed my training these months my name is Sara and today is the happiest day of my life, my Master will not sell me! he is very happy with me and tonight he is going to make me his second slave girl. He will take my virginity and his first slave girl will deflower my ass, then they will both fuck me at the same time to finally place their personal mark on me, 'after those words the video jumps to another sequence, Sara is tied to a bed in an elegant room with leather straps and silk and her kidnapper is working with his tongue on the young woman's clitoris, tearing her intense moans, seconds later he places himself between her legs and begins to fuck her gently, from then on the video is shown divided, in one part the face appears of Sara who goes from the pain of losing her virginity to an intense pleasure, on the other side she sees how the Black Tiger's cock enters and leaves her pussy with small threads of virginal blood mixing with Sara's juices, the video ends with him Teacher unloading his semen in Sara's pussy.

That night I dream and masturbate imagining that am the number one slave girl and am fucking Sara's ass and then together with my Master give her her first double penetration.

The next morning while on my way to college I start to feel a little dizzy and sit on a park bench to recover. Suddenly I find myself dreaming again about Sara's video, I am tied up in the same bed as Sara was and notice how there is someone playing with my pussy, when I look down see my mystery man eating my pussy and playing with my clitoris, I am surprised to reach an orgasm after another, something that had never happened to me in any previous dream since I always woke up suddenly masturbated to reach orgasm.

After the last orgasm my tormentor lets me rest and I try to move my head to observe the room as a whole, then discover two young women on their knees before me, one is Sara and the other must be slave girl number one. I look down Sara's body, finding it much more attractive than all before the kidnapping of her in which we shared our passion, two small rings adorn her nipples and another seems to shine between the moisture of her pussy.

So when I look at her smooth and shaved belly see her and understand that this is not a dream, a still fresh tiger claw adorns her pubis and I understand that have been kidnapped and I am about to undergo the same ceremony that Sara described in her video, My whole body trembles when I feel how my Master's cock makes its way inside me breaking my hymen and despite the pain I cannot help reaching a new orgasm knowing that even if it is in slavery I will meet again with my friend and mistress Sara.