The Dream Visitor

Story Info
It feels SO real!
2.1k words
4.43
6.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TIED UP AT THE MOMENT

The breeze felt cool on her skin. She held her arms out from her sides and just let her skin soak in the sun. She looked down at herself. Her nipples were hard, poking out the front of her bikini top. Her bottoms fit snug across her hips and she saw how there was a slight cameltoe as the cloth passed over her sex and disappeared between her thighs.

She stood like that in the sun seemingly forever. Her body drank in the sun. She felt her pussy heating up and getting wet. It was like the sun was caressing her skin. She felt its rays reach down stroke her arm, her chest, her stomach, her waist and down her legs to her feet. A chill ran through her body. She felt her nipples harden more. The chill traveled down through her limbs again.

She tried to hug herself against the chill, but her arms wouldn't move. She tried to turn and walk off the beach, but her legs wouldn't move. She was about to be terrified, but she felt a new, stronger heat in her loins. No. Not in her loins; the heat was on her loins.

She felt the pressure, the tingling, in her clitoris. It was hot. It was wet. She was wet and getting wetter. It was a tongue. She could feel a tongue. She was being licked. By someone who was very, very! good at it. Ooohhh! She was going to cum! She could feel the passion flaring up inside her pussy as the unseen tongue caressed her clit. She felt her love juices soaking her panties. Her panties? What?! She was lying on her bed. Not standing on a beach!

Ahhh! Her pussy exploded in orgasm, but she couldn't move! She felt no man inside her. She raised her head and saw no one lying between her thighs, yet she still felt a tongue tickling her clit. She shuddered again as the orgasm still gripped her. She lay back and let the passion wave roll over her and subside. It was wonderful! So strong, so powerful. The beach seemed so real. The sun was so warm. Wow! That was good!

Whew! Now, she had to try and figure out what was happening. She was lying on her bed. She still had on her panties (now quite soaked) and cotton camisole. She was spread-eagle on the bed. It felt like her hands and feet were tied to the corners of the mattress, but she could see nothing around her wrists or ankles. She pulled, but they were "tied" tight.

She felt the chill. It started at her sex, traveled up her stomach, swirled around her breasts raising up her nipples, caressed her neck and stopped at her ear.

"I love you!"

It was him! He had been away for so long. Now he was back. Her body relaxed as she realized she was not in danger. Not in danger, but she knew she would be incredibly tired when this was over. She smiled.

She felt his kiss on her ear. There were teeth, soft lips and warm tongue working across her neck. She lifted her chin and let him have her whole neck.

She felt his mouth move from ear to ear. He would nibble her earlobe then kiss her entire neck and nibble on the other ear. She briefly strained against her invisible bonds, trying to grab his head and find his lips.

She couldn't touch him. She probably wouldn't be able to anyway because he had chosen to come to her without substance, without form. She wanted to touch him. She struggled.

"I want to touch you! Let me touch you."

"Shhhh," she heard him whisper. "I will do the touching. Enjoy."

"But I want to touch you, too!"

"Shhhh." His whisper faded and she felt his breath tickle her chest.

"Mmmm!" His chilled breath swirled around one breast then the other. His mouth covered a nipple and she felt it harden beneath his tongue.

She heard threads tearing. She lifted her head to identify the sound and saw a small tear starting at the bottom of her camisole. She watched as it grew slowly. Her camisole was separating straight up between her breasts. The anticipation of her breasts being exposed was exhilarating. Her breathing quickened; getting faster as the tear got longer. He was pulling on her nipples and still cloth tore.

The tearing paused when it reached the neckline of her camisole. She was panting and looked around to see if she could see why he stopped. He kissed her, full on the mouth. She felt his tongue force itself into her mouth. Then it split. He jerked the material apart so suddenly, she squealed with surprise into his mouth. His hands grabbed her breasts. He kneaded them hard. He kissed her hard. She moaned her consent.

His mouth left hers and she felt him kiss her breasts. He squeezed her breasts and sucked the nipple at the top of each squeezed mound. She was squirming with pleasure but could do nothing about it. His tongue went back and forth from one supple breast to the other. His mouth was all over her chest. Licking. Kissing. Sucking.

She felt his mouth leave her chest, but his hands continued squeezing her breasts. His weight was shifting. His legs were on either side now, and his thighs pressed against her ribs.

He leaned over and kissed her again. His chest rubbed across her nipples and she felt what had to be his erection sandwiched between them.

It was weird feeling this man make love with her yet not see his body. But she definitely wasn't complaining. She wanted him so badly. The fire in her pussy was raging. She needed to cum! She wanted him to cum, too. In her. On her. With her. It didn't matter. As long as they were cumming for each other!

His lips left hers and she felt his mouth now assault her breasts. She felt his tongue all over her breasts. He licked one nipple, slid his tongue down to the valley between her breasts then up to the other nipple. Then he went back. His lips locked onto her breast. His tongue massaged the flesh between his lips. He did this all around her breasts and up and down the center of her chest until her entire chest was slick with his saliva.

He raised up and she felt his manhood slide up from her stomach. He slid it between her now slippery breasts and pressed them together. With her flesh now surrounding his engorged member, he began to slide it in and out. There was nothing she could do to heighten his pleasure. Even if she were not tied up, this position required no assistance on her part. So she lay there enjoying the feeling of cock sliding along her skin.

In and out. Slowly, his member entered the space between her pressed flesh. Just as slowly, he pulled it back out. The ridge of his cock-head and blood-filled veins of his shaft rubbing her skin excited her. She raised her head to look and still saw nothing. Her breasts were pressed together by nothing at all. And she saw the tubular indentation his shaft made as it stroked in and out between her breasts.

She raised her head a little more on his in stroke and stuck out her tongue. It was just enough for her to lick the tip of his head as he pushed himself out. She tasted his pre-cum and licked her lips. She felt him slide back down. He slid back up again, further this time. She was waiting again. His cockhead slipped along her tongue then slowly slid back down between her breasts.

He scooted up another inch or two and thrust himself into her breasts again. She felt, rather than saw, him come out the top of her breasts. As his crown started sliding on her tongue, she jerked her head up and locked her lips on his shaft. He pushed himself into her mouth a little more then pulled out, down between her breasts.

Again, she saw the indentation between her breasts. She stuck out her tongue and closed her lips around him. She tasted more of his pre-cum and knew his orgasm was growing. He pulled from her mouth again. But instead of pulling it all the way back out between her breasts, he thrust his crown right back against her lips.

She could do nothing but let him back in. Even if she could have denied him, she wouldn't. She loved the feel of him inside her. Anywhere. She was loving him whether he was in her pussy, in her mouth, or in her hand. So she let him in.

And in he came. He thrust in and pulled back out. As he pulled out, she sucked hard trying to keep him in. She wasn't successful, but she did hear a faint, ethereal moan above her as his head pulled from her lips with pop.

She had just enough time to moisten her lips before she felt him press. Her lips parted and he slid right in. A couple inches and she tried to suck him in again. A slurp and a sigh, and he was out of her. Right back in, she sucked on his pole. This time, he only pulled his shaft out. His head stayed in her lips.

He pushed forward, careful not to push hard enough or far enough to gag her, and he pulled out back to her lips. She swirled her tongue around his super-sensitive head and stroked him with her tongue as he thrust back in.

His strokes got faster, and she felt his balls slapping against her chin. In and out. She kept her tongue on his staff and licked his head when she could.

"Almost there," she heard a breathless voice. Almost a whisper.

She opened her mouth wider to keep her teeth away but kept her lips and her tongue on his cock. Faster and faster. She heard him panting now. She could feel his balls sliding across her chest and chin. She wanted to reach up and touch them, to caress them as they explode with his orgasm.

He was grunting and his thrusts became more forced and jerky. He was close, she knew. Real close. She giggled with excitement knowing that he was using her to make himself cum. But she was allowing him this time to play.

And it was time. She heard it in the guttural sex noises in his throat. She was ready. She encouraged him with sex sounds of her own; as much as she could, anyway, with her mouth full of his cock.

"Unnghh!" He exploded. He had slipped out of her mouth with an uncontrolled jerk and his first shot hit her cheek and splashed onto her forehead. She laughed. The second stream landed on her tongue and chin on his back stroke. She closed her mouth to swallow the cum on her tongue and giggled. His next load landed square on her closed lips. She giggled and laughed as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

His cock came forward and he aimed between her lips. He let go of her breasts and just rubbed his crown on her tongue. He had a lot more left in him. It had been so long since they had been together last. She giggled through her nose because she couldn't open her throat, or she'd choke on his cum.

She had to swallow now, but he continued to cum. It dripped onto her tongue and into her mouth or onto her lips if she was swallowing. She swallowed the last of his love and started cleaning him off with her tongue. She licked off his head, teasing his slit with her tongue. She swirled her tongue all around him. She pushed him out of her mouth with her tongue and licked his shaft. She lip-locked him and sucked as much of him as she could. All around his staff, she licked him up and she licked him down. She licked and sucked him as he softened. She couldn't get enough of his taste. If she couldn't use her hands, she'd love him anyway she could.

He didn't move. Not counting the blood rushing back into his manhood and making it stiff again. She kept licking him and tried to get his crown back into her mouth. He slowly pulled away, sliding his balls across her breasts and down her stomach. He lowered himself onto her. Supported by his knees and elbows, he kissed her. He sucked her earlobe, her lips, her tongue. He rested his head in the crook of her shoulder and neck. He whispered in her ear.

"I love you."