The Duchess and the Dickgirl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's all that bravado from earlier?" I smirked as I held her close but prevented any advance.

"Currently soaking my panties." She grabbed my left arm and guided the hand down between her legs with a surprising strength. True to her words, she was very clearly aroused. "Ok? You win. I thought I could get one up on you, but I couldn't. You're just so much....more, and I want it. All of it. As soon as you entered that room and I realised I wasn't going to be stuck with some giant musclebound goon for the rest of my life, you've been in my mind. Now that I know you have the best of both worlds, it's all I can think about.....so please." I didn't respond, I just stood there staring back into her eyes and feeling her wetness. Then, I glanced back towards the door behind us. She seemed to understand immediately. "Dasi!"

"Yes Duchess?" The voice outside was clearly startled by the outburst.

"I'm going to bed and would rather I not be disturbed by anyone for anything until sometime tomorrow."

"Yes Duchess." With that reply and the sound of footsteps leading away, I turned us around and pushed Fehran gently so that she fell onto the bed behind her. I quickly tossed my shirt aside and grabbed my breasts, relishing in my own mounting pleasure.

"You too."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year ago

Oh, this is really good! Medieval romance, one of my fave settings. Love that you took a bit of time to establish Eleri's character and background. Need to learn more about Fehran.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would give it 5 stars, but that option isn’t available.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sticking It to the Boss A futanari woman has sex with her hot female boss.in Fetish
Free Use Future: The Mansion A noble futa woman enjoy her day with her devoted maids.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futa's Wild Passion Ch. 01 A naughty futa pops her little sister's cherry!in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Futa Vlogger Ch. 01 A Vlogger on YouTube is more than she seems.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Her New Toy Ch. 01 Emma wakes up with an addition.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories