The Dungeon Pt. 02

Story Info
Saying Goodbye for good to Madeline. Hello Princess.
2.9k words
3.88
5.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of the few exceptions to the stories. This has a vampire showing up. Christopher. This story is showing the use of a memory power to make her forget, obviously. This is probably the last time Nathaniel and Christopher will be seen in the series at all.

Everyone is over 18. If this is not your cup of bog water, move on.

"You stupid slut." Master raged at Princess who knelt before him, cringing as he spoke. "What part of keep your damn mouth shut do you not understand?"

Princess had been dragged into the workshop after being caught talking to Whore. She had told her actual name, not Princess. The other slave had been terrified and ran from her when she started talking, Ten minutes later she had felt a sharp pain in her neck and woke up in Master's workshop.

"I'm sorry, Master." she tried to appease him. Colour flooded her eyes as she registered a blow to her cheek.

"If you speak again, I will gag you so hard it will take days to get the soreness out." Master twisted her hair, making tears form at the edge of her eyes.

She was bound prostate on the table, held down by more than straps than necessary and given no slack. She heard Master pace back and forth, waiting for something.

The elevator doors opened again, Princess heard the ding and two separate footsteps coming out. One light, one heavier. Master's footsteps moved toward them.

"It's about time you got here. I have a crisis." Master's voice was harsh to whoever had come up to him.

"Forgive me for not being able to drop everything and deal with your problem, Chase. I do have my own duties."

Princess's heart fluttered. That was her Sir's voice. He was here to settle this. She heard her Sir sigh and two chairs creaked.

"What did she do now?" Nathaniel's voice was quieter.

"I have told her on multiple occasions to keep things to herself. Times, dates...you know how important that is here."

"I know Chase, calm down. Who did she talk to?"

"Whore. They were in the suites upstairs, trying to be a reward, and she goes and does this. I have half a mind to take her a floor lower until..." Chase's voice rose and his chair squeaked again.

"You will do no such thing." Nathaniel's voice stopped whatever Chase was going to say. "I will remove her before that happens. Sit."

"She was talking to her about times, dates, names. She told the slave my name." Chase footsteps started pacing again. There was no voices for a long moment, just Chase's furious speaking.

"Chase, sit." Nathaniel's voice was firm and the chair moaned as Chase threw himself into it. "I understand you are upset. I am here to fix that."

"How are you going to do that?" Chase's voice was still strained, but calming.

"Christopher!" Nathaniel's voice called. There was nothing for another long moment before a third pair of footsteps approached. Princess wanted to squirm to see the people, but Chase frightened her, and she didn't want to upset Nathaniel. "Where were you?"

"All these brunettes, such a waste." a third voice joined the group. "Stop looking at me like that, I was curious."

"Go get your other slave. I want this done and over. I do have things to do this evening." Nathaniel told Chase. Master's footsteps faded away and the elevator dinged.

"This is..." the man name Christopher started.

"Not now." Nathaniel's voice cut him off. Soon after he came into Princess's view. She smiled at him but paused when she saw the seriousness of his face.

"Sir, I am..."

"What are you doing Madeline?" Nathaniel asked her. "I had to stop Chase from killing you."

"But Sir, I was just asking to learn about the other people in here. I didn't know..."

"Did he tell you not to discuss certain things? To keep your silence?"

Princess looked down, ashamed that she had disappointed him. "Yes, Sir. I didn't think..."

"Do you remember what happened last time that word came out of your mouth?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry."

"So am I. I thought you were going to follow the rules." Nathaniel stood from talking to her and looked to the tall, dark haired man next to him.

"Sir...I..."

"Quiet now, or I will make good on Chase's threat."

The elevator dinged again and Princess heard Master's footsteps approach again. Behind him, bare feet padded closer.

The third man sighed. "Another brunette, what happened to the blondes?"

"Not now." Nathaniel repeated to him. He turned to the slave kneeling to Chase's left. "Whore, what did she tell you?"

The slave looked up at Chase, who nodded. "That her name was Madeline, and she asked mine, Sir. She was talking about...things. Dates, I don't know Sir." Whore furrowed her eyebrows as she thought. "I know that Master does not allow things like that to be discussed. I told him after she stopped talking. I was...scared, Master."

"You did well, slave." Chase assured her, and she smiled, returning her gaze to the ground. Chase turned to Christopher. "Can you fix this?"

"With as much as everyone doubts me, a guy could get a complex." Christopher muttered. "Of course I can."

"Start with mine." Chase demanded. Christopher looked to Nathaniel who gave a shrug. Christopher knelt down next to Whore and put his long fingers under her chin.

"Hey," Christopher started.

"Her name is Whore." Chase insisted. Christopher sighed and looked at him.

"If you want this done, it will be my way. I was not going to call her anything. Back off and let me work, unless you can do this? Thought not. " Christopher voice was angry, but when he looked back to the slave on the floor he was calm and smiling. "Hello."

"Hello, Sir." Whore replied, realizing that all the argument was about her.

"No, I'm not a Sir. I'm just here to talk to you for a moment. Is that ok?"

Whore looked at Chase for a moment who nodded. "Master says it is. How may I please you?"

"No, nothing like that. I would just be happy if I could see your eyes. Can I do that?" Christopher continued to speak calmly, almost melodically. Whore nodded and brought her face up to meet his eyes. "That's a good girl. Thank you. Now, can you hear me?" Another nod. "I want you to think about what you were told by Princess. All she was talking to you about was the warmth of the water and the softness of the sheets. What was she talking about?"

"Warmth of water and softness of sheets." Whore repeated unable to take her eyes away from Christopher's.

She was rewarded by another smile. "That's good. And who told you that?"

"She said her name was Madeline, Sir."

"You must have misheard her, I'm sure. I know she told you her name was Princess. She is like you, she doesn't have another name. Isn't it silly to have more than one name? What was her name?"

"Princess. None of us have more than one name." Whore answered. "That's silly."

"Very good girl." Christopher praised her, touching her hand. When skin made contact, she smiled. "Who is this?" Christopher pointed at Chase.

"That's my Master. My food and drink, air and soul."

"That's right. Good girl. And how about this short gentleman?" Christopher pointed to Nathaniel and received a cuff upside his head. "Do you know him?"

"That's Princess's owner...His name is Nathaniel, Sir."

"Very close there. That is indeed Nathaniel. You remember him because he has come down here and helped Master, yes?"

"Yes, Sir. He broke me, Useless and Worthless, Sir. Princess..."

"I heard about that. He's been down here to talk to Master and see you down here, but he is not Princess's owner. Master is Princess's owner, right?"

"Yea. Master is all of our owners." Whore agreed, her eyes still on Christopher.

"Even Princess?"

"Yes, even Princess, Sir."

"What year is it?"

"I don't know, Sir? Will you tell me?"

"Not today. We are finished talking now. I'm going to go stand with your Master now. Ok?'

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." Christopher told her and removed his hands from her. She remained still for a moment before shaking her head and looking at Chase.

Fear flooded her eyes. "Master?" her voice was a whisper. "I am scared."

"Why are you scared, Whore?" Chase questioned, not reacting that she spoke first.

"I...I don't remember coming down here." she explained. "Master, did I do something wrong?"

"No, Whore, you didn't. I will take you back to your cell." Chase explained. "Come."

Whore got to her feet and walked as close to her Master as she could, trying to draw comfort from his presence.

Chase and the second slave now gone, only Princess, Nathaniel and Christopher were left. Princess thought that her Sir looked sad as he looked at her.

"Do you want to wait for him to get back?" Christopher questioned. When Nathaniel nodded and was mirrored by Christopher.

Princess wanted to ask what was going on, why her Sir looked so sad, why Chase was so angry, but took the threat of being gagged seriously. Chase had threatened it first so Princess knew if would be bad if she pushed it.

Ten minutes passed before Princess heard the elevator open and Chase's footsteps return. He looked at the bound slave with a mixture of anger and glee.

"Ok, let's get this done. I have other things to do." Nathaniel directed. Christopher nodded and moved to sit before Princess.

"Hello." he spoke to her softly. Not quiet, but in a gentle voice designed to put her at ease.

"Hello, sir."

"What is your name?" he asked, his voice taking on an almost hypnotic cadence.

"My name is Madeline, but down here they call me Princess. My..." she started to explain.

"Princess, huh?" Christopher cut her off, forcing her to focus on his voice. "That's a nice name. It seems like it suits you very well. I bet you were excited to be given that name."

"I was." she agreed, receiving a smile from Christopher.

"I don't know if I've ever heard such a nice name. And so fitting. Tell me again what it was?"

"Princess."

"Very good. Is there anything else you are called, or just Princess?"

Princess stopped for a moment, thinking before shaking her head. "No, just Princess. I was told it fit me very well, an almost perfect name."

"That's right. It is just the perfect name for you. Good girl. Tell me your name once more, please."

"Princess, sir."

"Good girl. You wouldn't understand if someone called you anything else, would you?"

"Why would they call me anything else other than Princess? It's my name."

"I know. You are right. I was silly for asking. Do you know what year it is, Princess?"

"I thought it was 2017, the last time I looked..."

"Are you sure? That seems like an awful large number to me. I mean being down here has enough rules, doesn't that seem like a strange things to keep track of?"

"I don't know." Princess answered, her mind pondering it.

"I mean, does it matter what year it is? Who do you think would ask you what year it was down here? Do you see a calendar?"

"No, I don't, but keeping track of time..."

"What is the main thing you have to do here?"

"Wait for my Sir and listen to Master Chase." she answered. Chase's fist clenched, to be stopped by Nathaniel's hand on his shoulder.

That's right. Listen to your Sir and Master, right? Have either of them ever asked what year it was?"

"No, they know it's..." Princess started to say, but paused trying to complete the sentence. No matter what she did, the number wouldn't come to her.

"They know it's important for you to listen to them and do what you are told, yes? Tell me what they know."

"That's it's important for me to listen and do what I am told. To obey Sir and Master."

"That's very good, Princess. I'm proud of you. I have a couple more questions for you, then I'll be done. Is that ok?"

"Yes, please. You can ask whatever Master and Sir says is ok."

Christopher looked over his shoulder to Nathaniel who gave a sigh, then nodded.

"Ok, you see this guy behind me? With the blonde hair?"

"Yes," Princess's face broke into a smile. "That is Nathaniel, my Sir."

"You are very right. His name is Nathaniel. He works with your Master, but I don't think he is your Sir. He's just a man that works with your Master."

"Yes, he is. He is my Sir and I would do anything for him." Princess argued. Christopher sighed and touched Princess's shoulder with a gentle touch.

"I know you might think that now, but he is my friend, and I don't ever remember him telling me he had a Princess. He is no one's Sir, just a friend of your Master." Christopher insisted and Princess's face twisted as she struggled to keep a hold of something. "You have seen him before, and he has been gentle to you before. But only one person can own you, and that is your Master, right?"

I...I have..." her mind struggled to bring up information, finding only parts of what she thought there. "I have seen him here, but only visiting Master Chase."

"You know his name is Nathaniel, he did tell you that then he saw you a few times in a room upstairs. He was gentle and kind, but that's all you have seen him." Christopher insisted. Princess was quiet for a moment. Pushing to see where his work was, he spoke again. "Who is my blonde friend here?"

"His name is Nathaniel. He is a friend of Master Chase. He has visited and used me in the reward rooms upstairs. He has always been gentle and kind to me. It is very nice to know him." Princess said as she looked at the blonde standing beside Master Chase.

"That's a very good girl. Your Master would be very proud of you. Do you see him here? Your Master?"

Princess turned in her limited capacity and found Chase. With a smile she motioned to the man with a short nod of her head. "There is Master Chase."

"You are right. That is your Master. Do you have more than one Master?"

"No! Never!" Princess protested, her voice getting angry,

"Oh, I's sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. I was just asking. I am new to this after all. So, you only have one Master, why do you need to call his by a name that's not Master?"

"Well, his name is..."

"You just told me his name was Master. Anything other than that just seems tiring to say since there is only one man you call Master, right?"

"I only call one man Master, yes." she agreed, but her face showed there was something bothering you.

"It would be like me calling you Slave Princess, yes? It's just Princess, remember? It is silly to call things by more than one name. So, if you are only Princess, he is only Master, yes?"

"He is Master, yes. It is a little silly to call him more than one name." she agreed.

"I'm glad you agree. Just to make sure I understand how this works, who are you?"

"Princess."

"Good, good. Who is this man here?" Christopher motioned to Nathaniel.

"His name is Nathaniel. He's a kind friend of Master's."

"Ok, right. And him? Who is he?" Christopher pointed to Chase.

"That's my Master. My food and drink. My air and soul."

"That's right, Princess. I've very proud of you. That's all I needed to know, so I have to go now. Ok?"

Princess nodded so enraptured by Christopher's eyes that she didn't feel the needle in her neck. Moments later she was asleep.

Christopher stood up to his six and a half feet tall and stretched with a groan. "There. done."

"That's pretty impressive." Chase admitted to the third man.

"Just call it one of my many, many charms." Christopher told him and saw Nathaniel roll his eyes.

"Much like your humility."

"I am known for many things. Humility is not one of them. Now, are you done? Can I go get a human to eat? That was tiring."

"You are welcome to one of mine." Chase offered the man.

Christopher wrinkled his nose. "I'm sure they are all delicious, but I have more...refined tastes. Talk to me if any blondes make it down here."

With that comment, Christopher turned and walked toward the elevator.

Nathaniel looked to the unconscious slave on the table and back to Chase. "She's all yours now."

"I know. Finally I can shut up her chattering." Chase said as he too moved his gaze to the female. Seeing the other thrall look at him, he sighed. "I'm sorry it came to this."

"I am too, but the family is more important than one human." Nathaniel agreed. "I mean it's not earth shattering, but problems for you means you can't do what we need to you for the family. Take care of her."

"I will. You can see her anytime you want."

"It's probably best if I don't. It's not that I doubt Christopher's powers, I just don't want to risk it." Nathaniel admitted.

"I understand." Chase agreed, holding out his arm to the fellow thrall. With a final sigh Nathaniel clasped wrists with the Master of the Dungeon before going to stand with Christopher.