The Dungeon Pt. 03

Story Info
Repercussions for being kind.
1.1k words
3.9
4.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase retreated to his workshop. He wanted to beat the skin off of all of his slaves. Hearing them scream either from pain of the beating, or the shock of their collars. But, as a thrall, he knew that as furious as he was, at least one of the slaves would be beaten to death if he went now. He had not trained them this far only to waste them in a fit of anger.

Cold, calculated revenge was much more this style. They would pay. They would be in so much pain they would break and do anything he said. And this situation would never happen again.

He caressed his fucking machine, the present situation giving him inspiration. The male slave responsible would spend much time on his machine. Now Chase had to make it much, much more painful. With a smile Chase picked up a pencil, going to his drawing of the next prototype.

* * * * * * *

Changes made, Chase felt good about starting the punishment of the slave responsible for starting the situation the previous day. Taking his remote, there was a small button linked to Cocksucker's collar. A push allowed a small needle to pierce his neck, pumping a strong sedative into the slave.

Giving time for the drug to take effect, Chase once again entered his domain, where silence dominated. As he walked past, none of the slaves attempted to get his attention, nor looked his direction.

Coming to Cocksucker's cell he found the man slumped over, still bound as Chase had left him. Grabbing the rope restraining him and drug in into the elevator leading to the workshop. While the thrall could have easily picked up the male, abrasions made waking up more painful.

With little trouble Chase strung the slave into his newly modified machine. His arms were bound behind his back, torqued up at a painful angle. The gag in his mouth was changed out for a hollow one with a plastic tube running to a suction cup that Chase placed over his cock. Under his balls were placed electrodes that went to a meter with dials.

Leaving the male to wake up in his confinement, he still had at least two other slaves to punish, one being the slave of another thrall. But, first to his own.

Back down in the dungeon Chase went to Whore's cell. She was still unconscious from the proximity alarm. Chase pushed a button and Whore's eyes shot open. Barely able to even move she tried to kneel her Master.

"Feet, Whore." Chase demanded and watched the slave struggle to comply. "I am angry with you Whore, and you will pay the price."

Whore hung her head, unspeaking. She knew she could say nothing to change her Master's mind, and any arguments would only delay her punishment. Chase walked steadily around her.

"What did you hope to gain, Whore? Never would I think you would go near the stairs without permission. I must figure out a way to assure you never look at the stairs without terror overcoming you." Chase punched out, hitting Whore in the stomach. "Speak, Whore."

"Please forgive me, Lord and Master." Whore spoke in a whisper to not undergo another shock. "I was scared for Princess."

"That slave is none of your concern." he snapped at her and saw her nod in agreement.

"Master, we were in the shower and the male slave badmouthed her owner." Whore continued in the quietest voice. "I realized that the male slave is the one who raped her. That's why he ended up here."

A slap across Whore's face was accepted as she waited for her Master to speak. "I still don't see your involvement."

"Princess freaked out, Master. She took off running. I feared for the new slave Master. She was terrified of the male slave. I knew she had been told of the danger of going near the steps, but I didn't know if she believed it." Whore explained. "Please forgive me, Master. I was not trying to escape, I was trying to protect the new slave."

Having said all she wanted to, Whore clasped her hands behind her back and put her head down.

Chase paused. It was something he had not considered. Nathaniel's slave had been around the man who raped her, but never without Chase himself there. Although the Master could understand the thought behind the action, it was encouraging free thought which Chase would not tolerate.

"You will prepare and serve in the club for as many steps it took you to get from the shower to the stairs." Chase told his slave who hung her head.

Chase left Whore's cell, seeing her sink to her knees. He had no doubt that she was still feeling the effects of her shock collar, but he would not take it easy on her. When they screwed up, it gave Chase a chance to try things that were a little out of the ordinary. Now it was time for Princess.

Upon entering Princess's cell he watched her kneel before him. Chase moved around her as he had Whore. It was more to keep them off balance as giving him a chance to look at them.

"I should tell Nathaniel that you are untrainable and to get you the fuck out of my dungeon." Chase snapped at her. Seeing her head sink further down, he continued. "You got my oldest slave to try and escape. If I don't throw you our, I should peel the flesh from your body."

A silent sob escaped Princess. He watched her breathe twice, but not make a sound.

"Explain yourself, slave."

"Master....ahhhh!" she started speaking in a normal tone, but was shocked for her noise. "Master," she continued in a much quieter tone. "I am so sorry about Whore being hurt. I was scared, Master. The man who raped me was in the shower with me."

"And?"

"He bad mouthed my Sir, and I was afraid he would attack me again." she tried to explain. "Master, you told me to scream if I was scared."

Chase smacked her across the face sending her tumbling to the side. In less than a blink, she came back to a kneel. "I said to scream, not to rush the exit taking my slave with you. You will be with me on the fifth floor. I have something special for you. Up!"

Princess stood, eyes still on the floor, hands behind her. Chase produced a leash and snapped it to her collar and tugged her out of the cell.

Once on the fifth floor Chase saw Princess's eyes fly over Cocksucker's body, seeing him contained. Chase led her to a apparatus opposite the male. He secured her feet to straps bolted to the floor and hung her handcuffed hands from a hook suspended from the ceiling. Moving out of her sight, he placed a machine with a robot arm behind her.

"I look forward to the festivities this morning." Chase told them as he went back to the elevator.