The Dungeon Pt. 01.5

Story Info
Life in the Dungeon.
1.4k words
3.57
5.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This goes with the In the Dungeon series, but there will be more than one slave in these stories and you can see their interaction. There are more spin-off series that also goes with these series that I might add if given feedback.

I don't know how the order got away from me, but I tried to correct it here. This is the incident they are referring to in the part 2 section.

Let me know what you like and what you don't. As per usual, everyone is over 18, and if this isn't your cup of bog water, please move on.

* * * * * * *

"Attention, slaves." Chase called out. He watched as each of his slaves, save for Princess, came to the closest corner of their cells. Princess watched them, trying to figure out what they were doing before following suit. Chase smiled, seeing the new slave adapting well. "It is time for showers. Because I am relatively pleased with the behavior tonight, I will remove the noise restrictions, and up the shower temperature by five degrees. Continue to comply, and there may be a night of warm water by the end of the week."

Chase pulled a switch that sounded a hum three times. The slaves moved from their cells, Princess following three steps behind. No sound came to Chase's ears until the girls were in the shower and the water was running. The male slaves walked into the shower a few moments later, cocks already at half-mast.

The females giggled among themselves, looking at the boys trying to hide their erections. Worthless, Whore and Princess were there along with Cocksucker and Pointless, Useless was still in the upper suite, content in the luxury of her reward. Worthless still wore her gag, only able to breathe through her nose, and Pointless's hands were bound behind his back.

"You are Nathaniel's slave?" Whore whispered to Princess who blushed and kept her eyes down. "Master said he turned off out collars. We can talk as long as we are quiet."

"Yes, I am." Princess agreed. "Do you know him?"

Whore giggled, and Worthless tried as much as her gag would allow. "We know of him. None of us have had the pleasure of making his physical acquaintance, though we would love to."

The males went under the shower heads letting the slightly more than cold water wash over them. Worthless went under the water, taking care to keep her face from the spray. She moaned as the water ran down her back.

"Is he nice?" Whore asked Princess having known about the owner longer than she realized,

"He's an ass." Cocksucker snapped and Princess turned to him, finally realizing who he was. Her throat choked with sobs and she ran out of the shower.

Whore saw the problem and took off after the emotional woman before she got herself hurt. Princess ran through the cells trying to make it to the stairs.

"Princess!" Whore tried to call out quietly, but was unheard by the fleeing woman. "Princess!"

Since Whore knew the layout better than the new slave, she cut over an aisle and ran into Princess just before she reached the stairs. Throwing the woman back into the dungeon, Whore slipped and tumbled toward the stairs.

Almost immediately Whore writhed on the floor as the proximity alarm on her collar shocked her into unconsciousness. Seeing the woman taking the punishment she had almost inflicted on herself, Princess screamed at the top of her lungs, falling close to the other slave and trying to pull her back into the dungeon.

"What is the fresh and bloody hell is going on?" Chase's voice boomed over the two slaves as Princess continued to cry. Seeing himself not answered he grabbed Princess by the hair and smacked her across the face. "Answer me slave!"

"She...she..." Princess stuttered before collapsing into tears.

Chase shook her like a rag doll and slapped her across the face twice giving her another chance to answer. "I said Answer me slave!"

On the floor Whore stirred, moaning. Princess saw her friend was at least alive and her attention came back to Chase when he belted her in the stomach. Her breath knocked out, she slumped to the floor, feeling his foot connect with her mid-section.

Pulling her by her longer hair Chase dragged Princess back to her cell, shackling her hands. Then the Master returned and repeated the process with Whore. The two rogue slaves contained he went to the shower where the lone female and two male slaves were still bathing.

Seeing Chase in the room, Worthless sank to her knees, her eyes down and hands behind her back. The men followed later, watching the other man carefully. Knowing he wouldn't have to fight the female for information he released her gag and she bent down, kissing his shoes.

"Worthless, You had better give me some information before I put this dungeon on lock down."

"Yes, Lord and Master." Worthless promised.

"What the bloody hell happened in here?"

"Master, Whore and Princess were talking about Princess's owner. Cocksucker made a comment not respecting Princess's owner. That was when Princess got frantic and ran out of the shower. I think Whore knew what she was doing, and she left trying to stop Princess from getting hurt or killed." Worthless explained, her eyes still on the floor trying to appease her Master.

"Worthless, are you telling me that Cocksucker spoke rudely about Princess's owner?" Chase asked as he turned to look at the male slave.

"Yes, Master. He called him a..." Worthless paused not knowing how much latitude her Master would give her.

"Speak, Worthless. They are not your words, they are his."

"He said Nathaniel was an ass, Master." Worthless rushed through the words and then fell again into silence. Chase's eyes frightened her, the intensity she saw in them and the fact they might be aimed toward her.

"I see. Worthless, beck to your cell and assume restraint position until I arrive." The female slave complied without a word. "Pointless, kneel in your cell until I arrive."

The male slave hurried out, eyes on the ground without looking back at the remaining slave still in the shower.

"You used the opportunity of the noise restriction being off to bad mouth another Master? A Master who is a friend of mine?"

"He is the reason I am here!" Cocksucker protested, being knocked to the floor as soon as he was half way through his protest.

Chase grabbed the man by the short hair on his head. "You are here because your cock refused to hear no. Refused to listen that a female belong to someone else and was off limits to you." Chase fired backslapping the man nearly with each word. When he was finished talking, Chase forced him into a kneel. "Move and I will cut your cock off and permanently affix you to the frame upstairs."

Chase moved back into the dungeon and retrieved a number of items, bringing them all back to his slave. With a quick wrist, Chase grabbed the slave's cock and twisted causing him to scream, but the erection go away. Not being any more gently Chase locked him in a sock cage that had metal protrusions on the interior. Second was a cock gag, longer than the one Worthless had worn.

Cocksucker shook his head, trying to deny that he would take the instrument in his mouth. Chase's backhand opened the slave's mouth from pain, allowing Chase to shove the fourteen inch cock gag down his throat. It was over five inches wide which held Cocksucker's mouth at a painful angle. The slave gagged on the invader in his mouth, but since it was strapped behind his head.

The slave's hands came up to remove the gag and Chase spun him around, forcing prostate on the floor, arms twisted painfully behind his back. Two sharp clicks secured his hands were now immobile. A length of rope surrounded his balls, and yanked them behind him and ended in a noose around Cocksucker's neck.

Cocksucker tried to scream around the gag, with no effect. The intrusion in his mouth was just too effective. Chase grabbed his hair and turned his face to him. "Get to your cell, get on the floor and pray I decide to not castrate you."

The slave tried to scramble to his feet, but trussed up as he was, he tripped and landed face first on the concrete. When he came up, his nose was bloody, but he continued to try and get to his feet. Finally after five attempts the slave got on his feet and hobbled to his cell.