The Dupe Pt. 06

Story Info
Molly's new life
2.1k words
4.44
2.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All thoughts of Joe, Rachel, Leanne, Skyler, Becky, Cassandra, and Billy had all left my brain. I no longer logged on to the email accounts to tell Joe to do things, I no longer sent fake or real pictures. My plan to get rid of Joe worked.

My life had changed, Molly and I were engaged, and the next year flew by.

A big family wedding, all our friends, neighbors, teachers, and anyone that meant anything to us were there. Molly did wear white. Her twin sister was the maid of honor.

We had plans to honeymoon in the Caribbean. The night before we left was a wild one. Molly was not happy to have me to herself. Lala was with us, fucking, sucking, and doing their best to kill me by draining me of fluids. I licked their pussies. I finger fucked one while I ate the other. One rode my cock while the other rode my face.

We had not planned on Lala going with us to the Caribbean. But after a night like that Molly told me she was coming. I no longer argue. I would always respond, 'Yes my love.' Whether it was the right thing or not was always my answer.

Why was I surprised that Lala was not packed for the trip. She had a small backpack, Molly had two huge bags to check, and a large tote under her arm. I too had two huge bags and a backpack. Lala was not concerned when we questioned her about her lack of luggage. Nor did she explain.

Leaving her to her own devices we boarded the plane, sat in first class, and I was flanked by the twins. Molly in a short tank top, white bra, tan skirt, and huge diamond wedding ring. Lala was in a sundress and flip flops. The stewardess poured us glass after glass of champagne during the flight. Molly, Lala, and I drank as much as we could handle. 5 hours later and we touched down.

The hot air blasted our stress and cares away. Our huge bags loaded on a private black SUV for us exclusively to use. Driven to the monster hotel overlooking the sea. They whisked us in, checked us in, and whisked us up to the honeymoon suite. If it looked odd having identical twins clinging to my arms as we walked through the hotel and up to the honeymoon, then I am not sure what would ever look right.

As soon as we were in the room Molly flopped her huge bags on the bed, began unpacking, hanging up her clothes, and talking about the activities. I looked at Lala. She too put her bag on the bed. But differently.

She upended the bag, poured out two of the fucking tiniest Wicked Weasel bikinis I had ever seen or heard of. Tiny triangles cover her nipples. Tiny micro-G-string bottoms. Would their pussy lips even fit or be covered?

Lala threw the light purple one to Molly while she stripped and pulled on the bright yellow one. The bikinis were the smallest in the whole world. Their tits overflowed. Their nipples were covered but parts of their areola were not. How their pussies were hidden from view I do not know.

Lala stated, "I'm beach ready."

Molly took the hint, she stripped, pulled on the tiny bikini, shrugged her shoulders and stated, "What the fuck. Let's do it."

"Who the hell is this woman?" I thought as I pulled on my swim trunks, grabbed two bottles of suntan lotion, and followed them outside to the beach.

No cover up, no blanket, no towel. They walked proudly, ass jiggling, tits overflowing, right through the hotel, through the lobby and out to the beach. A female employee chased after us and gave us three large beach towels and magazines. Her face was red with embarrassment. I can only imagine that her manager yelled at her to "Help us".

Lala and Molly went to the beach, the towels arranged, and they flopped down. Ass up, dark tan lines showed they normally wore much bigger and more covering bikinis. Not needing to be told what to do I covered their bodies in oil. Toes to neck, cheek to cheek, and every crease. Oiled, massaged, and covered.

The twin's naked bodies shook, they moaned, and they smiled.

Dozens of men and women walked by. Envious, angry, or amazed. Who knew. But I was fucking happy as a clam. I lay between the twins, their asses glowing in the hot sun, their matching spine tattoos, matching tan lines, and me. Always smiling like an idiot while holding a magazine covering my boner.

The same female employee that chased us in the lobby to throw towels at us showed up with a tray of drinks. "Margaritas for the newly married couple...." She stated confused. Looking at the twins, their tiny bikinis, me staring at her like an idiot. 2 drinks. 3 people.

Lala took a drink and so did Molly.

Lala stated, "I'm not the married one. I'm the anal slave one. He bought us both. Fucks me nonstop but loves and married the other one." As she pointed to Molly. Molly sipped her drink while looking at the female employee. She had a stunned look on her face.

Molly now spoke. "Not true. He fucks my asshole as much as he does yours. Maybe more. Just because he married me means he likes my blowjobs more than yours!"

The female employee with the tray looked back and forth from Lala to Molly and I asked, 'Could I get a drink? You know what. Bring us 4. Those will be gone by the time you get back.'

The stunned waitress ran away.

Lala and Molly giggled. I asked them not to confuse the girl and please be nice.

The woman was back in a minute. 4 ice cold drinks. Molly introduced herself, the girl advised her name was Jenny, she was our personal waitress, butler, and anything else we wanted. I tipped her a $100 bill on the tray. Jenny shook her head. "No. we are all inclusive. At the end of the trip, you sign the bill, add the tip, and I will get it then. Its job performance base. Not drink to drink."

Molly and Lala lowered their glasses, looked at each other and stated in unison, "Anything?"

Jenny's reply, "I am here to serve. Anything. Nothing is too outrageous. 24 hours a day until you leave."

Molly nodded and Lala stated, "Strip. Get naked. Now."

Jenny looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders, and she looked scared.

Lala stated, "Ok. Then not everything is available" as she put her head down on her towel.

Molly had more belief in Jenny. She kept her head raised as Jenny pulled off her hat, shirt, bra, pants, panties, and shoes. She sat in the hot sand saying, "hot."

Molly laughed and stated, "Ok. You can keep your hat and shoes. My husband will coat you in oil."

I raised my hand with the bottle, Jenny walked over, stood at the feet of Molly and spread her arms.

Jenny was 20 years old like us, tiny athletic body, small B-cup tits, firm little ass, and thin athletic legs. She was pale white with only a tan on her feet, forearms, and face. Likely due to wearing the full coverage uniform shirt and pants.

I rubbed oil on her whole body, her small bush was trimmed, and her ass smooth.

Jenny asked, "How's your honeymoon going so far? Sir." As my hands rubbed her ass, pussy, and tits.

I told her, 'Interesting. But I am enjoying it. It's only been 6 hours.'

Lala asked for a sandwich, two drinks, and a man to fan her. Jenny walked away, naked, sun hat, and shoes. Her work uniform piled in front of us.

A dark-skinned Hispanic man in his early 30's walked up. He spoke no English, but Jenny translated what Lala wanted. He sprayed her with cool water and held a battery powered electric fan.

The sun was hot, the wind was warm, and the sand was very hot. It was likely not a good idea to be guzzling down ice cold margaritas but here we were.

Molly and Lala rolled over at the same time, stripped off their bikini tops, and the male helper sprayed them with cold water every minute or so. I sat in my chair, reading a magazine, staring at their near naked bodies, and eating a sandwich. Jenny sat between the women, waiting for their next order, and enjoying herself.

The looks on the faces of the people that walked past. Envy? Hatred? I was not sure anymore.

Every hour or so Jenny would run to the bar for more drinks. She was the only naked person at the resort, at the pool, or on the beach. I continued to cover her in oil. I did not want her pale body to burn on day one. We had 10 days here.

Food, drink, and cold spritzes of water kept us happy. Nearly 7pm and Jenny told us dinner would be ready in 30 minutes. Lala and Molly stood up, brushed off the sand, and walked towards the resort with their bikini tops in their hands. The unnamed Hispanic man took this as his que to leave.

Jenny walked us to the dinning room, the topless women sat down, and I joined them. The naked Jenny performed her duties perfectly as the manager walked over. His explanation of no nudity in the hotel, at the restaurant, at the beach, and at the pool was very strict. Jenny scolded him and pointed to a woman out of our line of sight.

The manager apologized, backed away, and disappeared. I guessed we were listed as VIP and could do as we liked. I was guessing Molly and Lala had already known that and were taking full advantage.

Guests walked by us as we ate. Two topless women, in a restaurant full of well-dressed people did attract attention. Jenny running around, carrying out our orders, and jiggling as she ran also drew quite a bit of attention.

Dinner was delicious.

Dessert was discussed and Molly had an idea. "Jenny?" She called.

And Jenny appeared.

"That woman. The dark skinned one. Tell her to strip naked, come stand next to my husband, he needs to be attended to." Molly ordered.

Jenny ran to the woman. They talked for 10 seconds, and the tan woman's clothes hit the floor. Dark skinned. Hispanic, Latin, African. Or all of the above. She had no tan lines, she had no pussy hair, and she had a nice bubble butt. She walked over, stood next to me, and smiled.

"I'm Avery. You requested me?" As she bent over her full C-cup tits sagged, hanging low and swinging side to side.

'We would like the crème broiled.' I stated. Choking on my own saliva as the gorgeous 24--26-year-old women ran away.

Molly and Lala stated in unison, "look at the ass on her. She's coming up to the room with us. Right?" As they looked at me like I knew what was on their mind.

Jenny leaned into me and stated, "Don't worry. I ordered lots of toys to be sent up. Lala stated it was for a 5-person orgy tonight."

'Wholly shit!' I stated way too loudly in the dining room. My voice echoing off the walls, people looking at me ridiculously. '5-person orgy?' I said more quietly.

Jenny counted out slowly, "1, 2, 3, 4, and she made 5. Yeah. 5!"

Desert was finished, Jenny took the hand of Avery, both naked, walking ahead of us, while Lala and Molly wrapped their arms around mine. Topless, walking through the lobby, and towards our room.

Molly pointed to an older blonde woman behind the counter. Wearing a very smart black suit coat, name tag, and red undershirt. "You. Come here. You will record tonight's events." The woman ran up to us and followed behind.

In the room Avery and Jenny jumped on the bed. Molly and Lala stripped off their tiny bikini bottoms, went to the showers, and returned shortly after. The front desk woman already had a video recorder in her hand as Molly and Lala laid on the bed on their back, their legs spread, and Avery and Jenny began eating their pussy.

I walked to the fridge, I picked up a bottle of water, and stood next to the woman recording the events.

'What the fuck is going on?' I asked in a whisper.

"You have been listed as full service, platinum, VIP, anything you say goes. No rules. That's what." She said in a very stern but professional voice.

'How? We are no one. It doesn't make sense.' I asked again.

The woman shrugged as she moved closer to record Jenny eating at Lala's pussy and Avery eating at Molly's pussy. The women's smooth asses pointed up in their air. Their hairless pussies already showed a hint of juices shinning in the light.

"Orgy it is" I thought as I stripped off my clothes.