All Comments on 'The Dutch Mistress Ch. 01'

by suboots

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
More information - More readers.

I nearly didn’t bother reading this story because of the poor description of its contents. It was only after I began to read that I realised it wasn’t the beginning of the story about this mistress and slave and read the last two chapters of the previous story because stories about a Master and slave, male or female, don’t interest me.

As for the description of the contents of the story “straight guy enslaved” written 7 times is of no use whatsoever. At least “ property of a cruel lady” gives you an indication about the contents of this chapter but please, for future chapters, give more of an indication of its contents.

Having got that off my chest I have enjoyed these 3 chapters introducing Arianna de Vries and I like the character of the pa/lover/fellow sadist Sapphira. Two dommes dealing with his training makes a change from the usual single domme/male slave plus perhaps female slave scenario. I look forward to reading more about their deliciously humiliating behaviour of the new slave.

Finally, like many writers, you give no information about yourself. A little information would be nice rather than “no answer” to every question.

I nearly forgot to say. Thank you for three stories all deserving 5 stars.

subootssubootsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to Emirus

Thank you very much for your constructive criticism. I realise that the M/m content of the Dutch Master chapters wasn't to the taste of most readers, hence the direction of the story, and it does already seem to gave had effect in terms of increased readership. I will take on board your comments for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Loved every minute. Looking forward to the next chapter.

subootssubootsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

...for your positive response to The Dutch Mistress. Chapter 2 is under preparation. It is always good to know readers feelings on stories. I can assure you that Arianne and Sapphira will remain as mean and as haughty as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
missed this, almost

I personally loved the story the Dutch Master - even though it was male on male! the cocky young burglar brought about his own downfall. I do hope the two mistresses will use him hard and rent him out to all genders for suitable uses- keep up the good work

subootssubootsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Story ratings

It does seem unfair to be given a one star rating when clearly the vast majority of readers award four or five to achieve a 4+ average. I would only award a one star where a story is so badly written that it most likely would not pass admin for publication anyway. If anyone has given this low rating I would be interested to hear their rationale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous