The Easily Aroused Oliver

Story Info
A young man full of hormones tries to fuck anything he sees.
892 words
2.82
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a young man, Oliver. Oliver has always grown as a curious and intrigued one. Whenever you lost him, you could be sure he was somewhere discovering something new. As an adult, he has calmed down slightly but his will to try out new things surely hasn't died down.

He spends more time in his room now and less outside, thanks to the wonders of the internet. He doesn't need to explore forests, mountains or even abandoned places to find new and exciting things. It doesn't help that Oliver has been hit very hard with hormones, being nothing but a horny mess most of the time.

So, of course, when he was out there adventuring, having to take a break behind a tree or inside a cave every hour or so to furiously masturbate wasn't exactly the most productive thing ever...

You see, Oliver is a man who's very, very easily aroused. A bit too much for his own good, in fact. He hasn't had a lot of experience with anyone and has a rather vivid imagination so you can see how seeing someone of the opposite sex is enough to make his mind race. But it wouldn't be such a problem if only lovely ladies brought him to a mushed state.

Anything close to curvy can make the imaginative Oliver quite hot and bothered. For example, in the park nearby his home is a glorious statue of a woman who did great things for the town. Well, a night stroll from our young man in this said park ended up with him climbing up this ornament, trying to find his balance with one hand gripping hard on her stone hips, his pants down his ankles, legs trembling as he was angrily beating his meat behind this inanimate ornament, before glazing her whole rocky back and rump, giving her a partial painting job in white.

While this statue wasn't exactly the curviest, it was surely one of the most objectively feminine thing he had blessed with his spunk. You could imagine he felt shame but when earlier this day he was between two garbage bins with a rubber ring that caught his eyes in the rubbish, sliding up and down his lubed shaft with his toes curling in pleasure, you can imagine very few things could make Oliver ashamed of himself at this point.

Anyways, I think most people would realize how staying at home, browsing the endless sexy resources the internet has to offer is probably the safest choice for this hormone-filled being. Even if he's not ever safe from himself in the confines of his home.

He would sometimes try to restrain himself from acting upon his urges, but wandering through his apartment would clearly tell you how he failed. It was constantly sprinkled with more or less empty lube bottles, having always one handy in case his mind engine started revving the moment he saw something a bit too provocative for him. Many stains one would be afraid to ask where they come from around the place, the walls and furniture.

The would also affect how he purchased groceries. The cashier would probably think that it's pretty cute that this young man comes and buy two ham sandwiches daily, one for himself and the other one for his potential girlfriend. What they don't know is the only girlfriend herd would be this very sandwich, ending up stuffed with an extra serving of meat for a few moments then some thick cream afterwards.

He also had to buy much more toilet paper. Not only to clean his perpetual mess, but also because almost every trip to the bathroom would end up with him grabbing a full and plump roll, putting it on the toilet seat and closing the lid, squeezing it just enough so his shiny, wet shaft can smash into the roll multiple times before some 'plops' of his batter would hit the water inside.

And you know that when a piece of furniture has a name, it also has a long and dirty history. Some could think it's an honor that they deserve a name but anyone who knows Oliver would know that it has seen things.

Because you know, Oliver is a romantic at heart. He may seem a bit raunchy and nasty at first glance but he knows how to take care of his favorites. Take Cecilia, for example.

Cecilia is his couch. He almost immediately fell in love with her the moment he saw her in the store and brought her home shortly after. It's understandable, as she's a plump and curvy beauty. Her dark green leather feels smooth under his hands and every weekend, he makes sure to have a romantic date with her.

Her pillowy cushions are so often teasing and tempting him that he has to resist a lot to not jump on her everytime he goes home. But when the time is right, in the dimmed lights, he would usually find his hands all over her goodies, whispering sweet nothings into her as he pumps his hips either between her cushions or in the various holes he cut in her, with her consent, of course. He would generally dump a few load in her, maybe hoping that one time, Olivier could make her have his little cushion babies.