The Eastern Nursing Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's natural," said Miss Ling. "Trust me, in this job I'm used to it," and she issued me a polite, close-lipped grin.

"I used to be in better shape," I blurted.

Miss Ling ignored me and handed me a towel, a facecloth and a fresh bar of soap. "Please make sure you spend extra time and extra soap on your genitals and butt. I will be here to supervise the proceedings. You have a lot of body hair, Jason, so it's important you wash well."

Her words echoed in my brain and my erogenous zones. Something about being condescended to by a young Asian woman half my age was a total turn-on! I know, pathetic right? And that was the conflicting thought in my head that I really should be ashamed of myself in one way or another.

I spent the next ten minutes scrubbing the hell out of myself. Miss Ling stood at the door, arms crossed, totally expressionless. When I got out she surprised me by deadpanning, "Good job, Jason." Now I didn't know if she was mocking me or being sincere.

When I was dry I followed her into a doctors room where Miss Alisha was waiting. My dick was still hard and Miss Alicia did not disguise where she was looking, nor did she hide her radiant smile. "All clean? Good," she said, pointing to a chair that I was pretty sure was usually for OBGYN examinations. "Get comfortable and put your feet into the stirrups," she said.

And there I was, naked, spread-legged and fully exposed.

"Perfect!" said Miss Alisha. "The fist thing we need to do is take an official measurement."

Miss Alisha already had rubber medical gloves on and now Miss Ling was pulling gloves onto her small hands. She came over to me and without the slightest hesitation took my erect penis in her hand and with her other hand took a ruler given to her by Miss Alicia. She measured my length and girth. "4.5 inches long, 4 inches circumference."

Miss Alisha didn't miss a beat. "Just so we are clear, Jason, not to embarrass you or anything but your penis is officially below average in terms of size. You reported average on your screening," she frowned.

"I'm sorry, Miss Alisha," I said, worried that I was about to get blue-balled and kicked out. My face was bright red and it must have gotten even redder when the two women again exchanged knowing glances.

"Tell me, Jason, does it feel humiliating to hear me tell you that have a below average sized penis?"

"Yes, it does."

"And does it make you feel angry that I'm bringing this to light?

"No, not really."

"Good! Does a part of you actually like being spoken to this way by a woman?"

"Maybe a little bit." My face was burning up. Talk about conflicting emotions.

"Wonderful!" she said. "But I can tell you are having a difficult time processing. Is that fair to say?"

"Yes, I mean I am kind of embarrassed."

"That's totally understandable! These are all things that will help you in the program. You see, I think it's clear you're a good guy who has just never quite grown up. These are things we can help you with. In due time of course."

"Okay," was all I could say.

"Good job, Jason," she said. "I have no doubt success is in your future. And by the way, the good thing is that your penis appears quite functional and you have a normal or maybe even above average sexual libido. These are frankly all ideal traits for the program. Now, let's get to the fun part."

Without hesitation, Miss Ling squirted lube on her gloved hand and quite a bit directly on my throbbing penis. I gasped as she gripped me with one hand and with the other she took hold of my balls and pulled them gently but firmly away from my body. It was all a decidedly clinical maneuver. Then, she began stroking.

Despite the fact that Miss Ling didn't exactly know what she was doing, it felt my nipples tingled. I thought I might come within a minute. I was aware of the spectacle I made, as Miss Ling jerked me so hard that I felt my waist fat and man-boobs jiggle ever so slightly.

After a minute or two I began to realize that I didn't love the way Miss Ling stroked me. She was a bit too rough and her finger ran roughshod over the sensitive little helmet head.

Miss Alisha, who had been uncharacteristically silent, pointed at my groin. "Oh look! You can see a little precum forming in his little penis hole," she mused with theatrical flare.

When she said these humiliating words I immediately gasped with obvious pleasure and my body heaved. Miss Alisha didn't miss a beat, "You see, Annie, how he likes being talked down to like that? Did you see the reaction?"

"Yes," said Miss Ling. "Meant to tell you I was pretty sure he did something similar in the bathroom."

"What did you say to him?" said a bemused Miss Alisha.

"Nothing really. I just bossed him around a little bit, and I could tell it triggered him."

I couldn't believe they were talking about me like this, but I didn't care. I was kind of gone at this point and wasn't going to let my little whisps of pride boil up into a wise crack that either of them might find interesting. My little head was in control of my big head and Miss Ling was in control of my little head. And then the conversation got even more direct.

"That's so typical of a natural beta," said Miss Alisha. "He really fits the profile to a tee, doesn't he?"

"Yes, although I'm not entirely sure he realizes it."

"You are so correct! Such an ideal subject and the perfect candidate for development. Notice how he stopped making any wise cracks?"

"Yes, completely."

Miss Alisha turned to me. "You are doing great, Jason. Tell me how does it feel to be condescended to in this fashion? Your penis doesn't seem to mind it, does it?"

"No, Miss Alisha," I gasped.

"Such a natural you are. Annie, do you mind if I take the helm? I want to show you something on technique that should help resolve things fairly quickly."

"Of course," said Miss Ling. She made a show of releasing me, holding both hands up, and I gasped in frustration, an expression that caused the women to again exchange knowing glances and smile.

Now Miss Alisha was reaching over and pouring lube on both her gloved hands. It was her turn to take the helm, so to speak. What happened next would change the course of my life, for good.

Miss Alicia grasped me the way I would imagine an experienced farmer might grasp the udder of a cow. She slid her thumb skillfully beneath the most sensitive glans area of my swollen cock and began stroking, while at the same time using her other hand to massage my balls in a lovingly sort of way. My reaction was instantaneous. My body tingled so strongly that I grabbed at my nipples which felt itchy from the pleasure sensations.

"Ah, interesting," said Miss Ling.

"Yes, I think the key with this one is focus the thumb here," said Miss Alisha.

"Your fingers are longer than mine though," said Miss Ling.

"Not going to matter. I could see that he was getting a bit overstimulated when you focused on the back of the head of the penis. Go after the underside and it will be over bef--"

Miss Alisha stopped because I had begun to groan with the approaching orgasm.

"Not so fast," she said and suddenly I felt pain as she squeezed on my balls while at the same time pinching off the head of my penis right under the pee hole. I groaned again, this time in pain, but she held tight. "Sorry, Jason, I need to arrest that! Miss Ling will finish you off, momentarily."

With that, she released me and I gasped again in frustration. "Patience, little one," she said, before giving my penis a little consolatory pat. "All yours, Annie."

"Thank you, that was helpful," said Miss Ling and suddenly her small hands had reasserted control of my manhood. Miss Ling was a quick study and her adjustment in technique was fantastic! I didn't matter that her hands were smaller. Nothing mattered at all except the huge load I felt building inside my ball sack.

"Perfect!" said Miss Alisha as she sprung into action, grabbing a sample jar and sliding it beneath my throbbing head. She then surprised me by reaching down and pinching one of my nipples with her free hand. Her head was positioned next to mine and I could smell her perfume and beneath that her sweet feminine sent.

"Here it comes," she said to Miss Ling, who continued to pump me with the improved technique, her face the picture of concentration and youthful determination. And that's when I completely lost it as I felt my orgasm build to heights I had never experienced in the thousands of orgasms I had achieved in my lifetime. Even before I was close to my orgasmic peak, semen began to ooze out of the head of my dick as it often does during my most intense orgasms.

I let out a series of shrieks that felt foreign to my own ears. My arms went limp by my sides launched the first of several torrents of ejaculate into the jar. I turned to face Miss Alicia who had an almost devilish smile when she said, "That's it you bad little boy! Show us how hard you can come!"

Miss Ling deployed a technique where she timed her strokes and the massaging of my scrotum to match my ejaculation. The effect was one of a true milking taking place as the young Chinese woman systematically drained the cum from my rapidly contracting testicles. "I can actually feel him pulsating," she said, showing I suppose what for her passed as enthusiasm.

"Very well done indeed!" said a clearly delighted Miss Alisha. My mind went blank and I saw dark spots in front of me. As is the case with the most intense orgasms, my entire body felt spent as Miss Ling gave me a final extra firm stroke, squeezing the last drops from the now dark purple head of my dick, causing me to groan louder and eliciting a giggle from her partner in crime. Finally, Miss Ling released me and I gasped again, as I saw her issue that tight smile. Her face, which was prettier than I had given it credit for when she smiled, also looked slightly flushed. Just as Miss Alisha did, she gave my penis a little pat of congratulations I guess and at the same time accepted congratulations from Miss Alisha.

In addition to feeling spent I had a post orgasmic headache. I sighed deeply and relaxed all my muscles simultaneously.

"Now, Jason, give a proper thank you to Miss Ling," said Miss Alicia.

"Thank you, Miss Ling," I managed to grumble.

"No problem," said Miss Ling, who took my sperm sample and whisked it to the other side of the room. She left it on the counter and peeled off her gloves as I sat there trying to catch my breath. Then she threw her gloves in a trash bin and nodded at Miss Alicia before leaving the room.

"That was quite a spectacular orgasm to have witnessed, Jason," said Miss Alisha. "I'm guessing it has been a while since you had a female assist you," she suggested.

"Yes Miss Alisha."

"I find it fascinating how docile your type gets after a good milking," she teased. "We need to make a follow up appointment for tomorrow so I can go over with you the details of your program."

"Uh ok. Do I have a choice?"

"Absolutely not," she joked. "But in all seriousness, you'd be a fool not to. I've reviewed your file. You need help changing your lifestyle." Without warning she put her hand on my stomach, just below the belly button and hooked her thumb inside my belly button while using her other fingers to squeeze my extra belly fat. She began jiggling my stomach which caused the area below it to jiggle as well. I felt powerless to prevent this.

"Jason, look at me when I speak to you."

"I'm referring to the drinking and god knows what else along with the pornography and your compulsive masturbation, Jason." Her eyes drifted to my exposed groin. "Don't you think it's time to grow up?"

Just before she said the last sentence, Miss Ling returned to the room holding a white towel with steam coming off it.

"Well now hold on, Miss Alisha," I said, thinking of a way to defend myself. "I mean what does it have to do with growing up?"

"I'm 29, Jason, and Miss Ling is 25. Trust me when I say we engage in none of those activities. It amazes me how many makes out there like you, still thinking you can live like a teenager in your, what late 40s? The program addresses these behavioral issues."

Before I could reply -- and I had no idea what to say -- I was still dazed and Miss Alisha's words stung -- Miss Ling interjected.

"Looks like I missed a serious conversation here."

"I was just trying to help this one see the error of his ways."

"You should listen to Miss Alisha," Miss Ling said. "Everyone here wants what's best for you."

"Exactly," said Miss Alisha. "Don't miss out on this opportunity. I implore you!" She then released me and I was left to ponder my thoughts. "All yours, Miss Ling," she added.

Miss Ling took the towel and sandwiched my semi flaccid penis and balls. I felt myself go bug-eyed and my hands reach instinctively for the towel but before I could get there Miss Ling said, "Relax!" And she released some of the pressure on my groin. "Keep your hands by your side until I'm finished cleaning you off."

I grunted in acquiescence and began to buck involuntarily as she reapplied the pressure but this time I was more used to the heat and Miss Alicia had begun rubbing my belly, which had a relaxing effect on me.

I groaned again as Miss Ling began wiping down the inside of my thighs and then underneath my now deflated balls before cupping them gently and bringing the towel back up and re-sandwiching my cock. I gasped again as this capable young woman rubbed me dry. It felt good and I began to harden again. Her attention now focused on the head of my dick. She squeezed harder and then with her thumb and forefinger she pinched me off just below so the purple head poked out and with the other hand she began thoroughly cleaning around my pee hole, her tiny pointer finger factually trying to force the wet towel inside my pee hole. I grunted again not because it hurt but because I felt so violated and as the thought went through my mind Miss Ling slid her finger underneath the glans and rubbed me gently in just the right spot. I began to feel seriously aroused again and I sighed and my hips bucked and I felt Miss Alisha increase the pressure on my stomach to hold me in place. Miss Ling had paused momentarily but now she went out my pee hole with the hot towel. This time I stayed in place and was able to tolerate it.

"Beautiful job, Alice," said Miss Alicia.

"Thanks Ali," said Miss Ling, now releasing me finally.

When I finished getting dressed, the two young women were waiting in the reception area for me.

"Nice job today," Miss Alicia said. "We'd like to have you for a follow up appointment tomorrow. Does 11 AM work?"

There were many things I could say but all I said was "Yes Miss Alicia."

My obedience earned a smile and a nod from both of them. "Fantastic. It's an hour appointment. No hand service from us tomorrow, just so we are clear. We're going to review the details of your program."

"OK" I said. I didn't want to quibble about that. I just wanted to see them again. And as an added measure I said "Thank you Miss Alisha. Thank you, Miss Ling."

My obedience earned me a pair of lovely smiles and a "Our pleasure!" from Miss Alisha and another, "No problem" from Miss Ling.

To Be Continued

12