The Economist in Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued with her garden, still gloriously in the nude, clothed only in wide brim straw hat and crocs. She was transferring some mulch in her wheelbarrow when she noticed movement behind the hydrangeas.

"Who's there? Come out, I know there is someone there."

The blonde head of a boy rose from the bush. He then gingerly parted the hydrangeas revealing that he was clad only in some baggy swimming trunks.

They stood briefly eyeing one another. Justine stood erect, blithely unconscious that she was entirely naked. The boys' eyes were nervously fixed trying not to give the impression he was looking at her not inconsiderable breasts and lush black delta.

Justine on the other hand had no compunction to eye a large obvious bulge in front of his swimsuit, intent on staring it back down to its flaccid dormant state.

"Where on earth did you come from?"

"I am from the farm over the ridge. Just on the other side of the ridge is a water hole at the base of a small waterfall. We go swimming there."

"Good god! I was brought up on this farm and never knew it was there."

"That's not surprising. It's on our property but buried in the bush and quite hard for even us to get to. It's easier from this side. There has been a slip there about a year ago. A massive chunk of cliff came down. You can now climb over that to get around the ridge. You wouldn't have able to get there from this side before then. My parents had never even been to it. I've used it since I was a kid."

"Why have you come here then?"

"Just exploring. This is the first time I have come around this side of the waterhole."

Justine was still strung out after the morning's events. The boy seemed like a diversion. Justine was still oblivious to her being naked and on a whim invited the lad in for a drink.

"How old are you, by the way."

"Oh 18, This is the last summer before I go to Uni. I work in the meat processing plant in the afternoon shift and if it is fine, we come down to the waterhole for a swim in the morning."

"We? You and who else?"

"My friends. Are they with you now?"

"No, back up the hill."

"Could you see me from there?"

"Yes."

"So, you were all watching me."

"I Guess so."

"Where are they now?"

"I suppose they all took off when you called out to me."

Rather than being embarrassed at being caught naked this experience was proving to be titillating to Justine. It seemed to excite the exhibitionist in her.

"I think you should come in for a drink...what was your name?"

"Joshua."

"OK Joshua. Do you drink beer."

"Yes."

"Cool, right neighbor I want to find out all the local goss, who's up who and what excites young university students these days."

With a flick of her arm, she motioned Joshua inside.

Sitting him on a sofa in the living room she had a couple cans out of the fridge.

"Need a glass?"

"No, thank you."

"Well, its au naturel then, if you'll excuse the pun."

Handing Joshua, the can and clutching hers they simultaneously removed tabs, then clinked with cheers to summer.

Whether it was the heat or what, but Justine blazingly plonked herself down alongside Joshua. It was a provocative act considering she was still naked and the effect on Joshua was electric. That bulge reappeared in front of his swimsuit.

"So, I guess you enjoyed seeing me nude out there."

"Joshua stuttered but could not form a reply."

"Don't worry. I am quite liberal about these things. My husband has been away for six months. We would both garden in the nude. There is no one around here normally."

As she said this, she had unconsciously laid her hand on his bare leg. This lack of moral situational awareness by her was reinforced as she locked on to his gaze in a way he could not look away.

"And...what do you think of my figure? Do you think I still have it?"

This time Joshua managed a reply in the affirmative, in fact he was gushing. "You are so beautiful. I have never seen a woman like you naked except on-line."

Justine felt her ardor arising. Was it the months of celibacy or just straight carnal desire? Justine's clitoris seemed to take hold of her brain. Staring at Joshua's bulge which was now threating to break out the top of his swimsuit she asked the question which would change her life forever.

"Can I touch your penis?"

The answer was remarkably straight forward for a shy boy. "Yes please."

Justine lightly touched then caressed his now rock-hard penis through the fabric of his trunks. She lightly caressed it with her knuckles then softly gripped it again through the fabric,

"You like?"

A breathy reply," Oh yes."

Justine could feel her heart pounding. Her face was beginning to flush. She straightened up, so her breasts were close to Joshua's face. Her nipples were standing out and Joshua was wide eyed at them so close to his face, Justine could see his chest rising in falling.

"Would it be OK for me to take it out so I could see it?"

"Yes Please,"

"She did so. It was pale and smooth with a pink mushroom cap, in fact it looked to her like glazed and expensive European ceramic ornament."

"Why, Joshua, that is the most beautiful penis I have ever seen."

"Really, have you seen lots of penises?"

Justine nodded. It wasn't quite true. The sum of penis's she had ever seen in the flesh was two.

"Have you ever had someone suck on your penis?"

Joshua shook his head, unable to speak at this juncture.

"You have seen it done online?"

Joshua nodded with wide eyed enthusiasm.

"Would you like me to suck you off?"

"Yes please." This was said with almost a note of desperation.

Justine leant over. In doing so her breasts with their rigid buttons dragged onto Joshua's bare legs.

He drew in his breath as Justine's lips softly enclosed his penis. Then with a sudden jerk, Joshua's back arched as he ejaculated into Justine's mouth.

Justine was shocked with the force and the volume causing her to splutter swallowing some of that fresh cum but unfortunately attempting to breath the rest. Meanwhile Joshua who was still holding his beer spilt over Justine's thick head of black hair.

Joshua was almost crying with remorse. Justine through fits of coughing was trying to relax him.

Finally, they calmed down, Joshua apologizing profusely.

"It's Ok Josh, that happens sometimes."

They both burst out laughing. This seemed to leave Joshua relieved.

Then Justine cemented the path she had embarked on. "Hey, why don't you come over tomorrow. We haven't had our chat."

"OK, that's cool. Maybe be we can do some other stuff."

"You really want to?"

"Yes please."

"Well don't make a thing with it, with your mates. Right. It must be just about you and me, Got it. I'm serious."

"No problem. Sorry Mrs. I don't know your name. "

"Its Justine Tresselick."

"Oh... Justine...trss... Can I just call you Mrs. T.?"

"Ok, ok, I am all ok with a that. Please come at the same time."

Joshua departed looking back several times as he crossed the lawn then disappeared into the hydrangeas. Justine sat for a while wondering the wisdom of what she has just done.

She got up and crossed the lawn to where Joshua had disappeared. Breaking her way through the hydrangeas she found an open area under the canopy of the big ancient trees. She wondered why she had never come into here. At university she had spent time with her friends tramping in other people's bush but even growing up here had never ventured in.

Her Mother had been afraid of the bush, probably a legacy of her trauma. For her it was wild and untamed. She liked order and neatness. She used chemicals liberally to bring perfection to her garden. The lawn was so pristine and uniform it could almost seem artificial. Her mother had told her that the bush contained tree nettle that might kill her and there were wild boars. From the bush came possums and weasels and stoats. Once Justine even saw a deer bound out of the bush into the garden. These days The Department of Conservation had conducted a successful pest control operation in the hills behind. and these animals no longer visited. They were now replaced by the call of birds that had been absent for so long. Even the call of kiwi could be heard at dusk. The bush now flourished like it never had in Justine's lifetime.

Standing in the dappled light of the forest edge Justine looked up at the elderly trees festooned with massive epiphytes and hanging vines and into the darkness of the lower growth of ferns and low spikey shrubs. She had read how the big trees of the forest; the mother trees nurtured the young saplings and she looked around her at the healthy regrowth. It seemed natural that a young errant and free-spirited young man should emerge from this wild and untamed part of her land. She identified herself with the tall trees and he to the saplings. At this time, she felt no remorse at her outlandish and reckless actions with the young man. It just seemed a natural order in harmony with the primeval bush.

****************

That night, away from the bush Justine could not sleep thinking about the day's events. She had taken an enormous risk at the time and could not think why. She was now confused with shame, but she had been driven with desire, some temporary insanity brought on her by months of celibacy and her now apparently cheating husband. She had looked up the personnel section of the firm where he was working. In the London office they had announced a new recruit from Finland named Fiia Jokinen (Fi for short.) The photograph showed a stunning blue eyed blond professional. The antithesis in looks to Justine.

It listed her interests as horse riding and orienteering. Earlier Alex had mentioned a new Finnish colleague that was working for him which he had often talked about and admired. He didn't talk about her now. The killer had been that he had mysteriously taken up orienteering, which he prattled on about at their Zoom hookups.

The company website listed Alex's interest in Orienteering as well. This was something new for Alex, he had never competed in Orienteering in New Zealand and this Fiia seemed just his type. At the ending of this morning's Zoom hookup Justine had blurted, "and how is the lovely Fiia, have you moved in with her yet?" This left Alex spluttering and blushing pink. He could not literally reply. Justine clicked off convinced she had hit his philandering nail right on the head.

Joshua then seemed like a spontaneous act of revenge. Thinking back to Joshua, she convinced herself that Joshua would not turn up but if he did, she would put him off. Could she trust him? Gosh, what if told someone? What would his parents think?

She could not get his penis out of her mind. She did not like looking at the sight of them online and avoided them. Of the two penises she had seen, the former was her first boyfriend. She couldn't remember what it looked like. Mike had always wanted her to give head, but she hated the idea of touching it let alone putting it in her mouth. She tried a couple of times, and it was all gooey and hairy and yuck and she actually vomited. She put her foot down refusing to do that again which did not help their relationship one iota.

However, she acquiesced with Alex deciding she should make some sacrifice for the good of the relationship. Even so, she kept her eyes shut for a start but eventually got used to it. She thought it thick and hairy. Not exactly aesthetically pleasing. In her mind she wondered how the ugly little appendages could ever attract a mate. By all rights humans should be extinct going on the appearance of the ugly looking things.

Alex's dick was not large, but its thickness was at least stimulating. Justine never knew whether Mikes dick was ever in or out, the skinny little thing.

Joshua's dick though was a work of art. Justine could imagine it on Michelangelo's statue of David. For a woman who hated the sight of dicks she found herself in bed reaching for the swelling watery cleft between her legs. That night Joshua and his superlative penis gave Justine her first orgasm in months.

The next day she was clothed in a pair of shorts and a blouse befitting of another very hot day. She was inside doing some ironing when he rang on the front doorbell. She approached the door planning what she was to say but opening it her resolve melted away.

She gaped at the gorgeous Adonis before her. Today he was all scrubbed up, hair fashionably slicked up. Neat shirt hanging over some fresh jeans. There was an aroma of aftershave which normally Justine did not find appealing but on Joshua it could spring the clit of a Palomino mare.

She could not speak initially; the silence was broken by a bright, "Hi Mrs. T, you look great." He actually held up a red rose he had behind his back.

Justine took the rose with her warmest smile and without speaking, gently sniffed it then gestured Joshua in. Following Joshua in, she was almost hyperventilating. She gestured Joshua to the sofa then got him a beer. "I just need to finish this ironing, there is not much of it."

Joshua just sat and stared at her. Justine could hardly keep her mind on the ironing let alone give Joshua the lecture. In fact, at one point, she slightly burnt herself during her ordeal behind the ironing board. She was sure that Joshua could see her erect nipples through her blouse.

Finally, she turned the iron off and unplugged it, winding up the cord and placing it on a nearby table. Leaving the ironing board erect she came around and faced Joshua who was fully alert to her every move and was sitting upright on the sofa. She approached Joshua then sat astride on his knees. Her not inconsiderable breasts were swaying in her bouse within centimeters of Joshua's nose. She slowly began to unbutton her blouse. She released one breast and she offered the now engorged nipple to Joshua; he instinctively knew what to do with it. Joshua absorbed it into his mouth, his saliva running, and he began to suck and play with it with his tongue.

With one hand Justine held her breast to Joshua and with the other she clutched the fly of his jeans. She found the fly and gently unzipped it. She felt that beautiful penis straining through his boxers and bulging through the fly.

In a flick the elastic was down, and the penis of her Adonis was standing against her.

It was then that Joshua lost a little control and bit Justine's nipple hard. Both were brought to sense in the shock.

Justine gathered her breath. "Listen Joshua, I was going to give you a lecture about not coming again but I can't do it. Don't ask me why. If you come, don't come via the road like you did today. Don't come dressed up and don't bring flowers. People will get suspicious. Come from the pond in your swimsuit like you normally do."

"What about the other guys?"

"What about the other guys?"

"They all know about this."

"You obviously have talked about it."

"How could I not? They all saw us yesterday."

"What have you guys worked out."

"We all go to the Baptist church in town. We all have been BFF's since primary school and we are breaking up to go to university at the end of summer. We are all virgins. The pastor is really, really strict and the girls at church have all signed a purity pledge. We are going to Uni with all these experienced people, and we are like some country hicks. None of us have had proper sex education apart from what we have sneaked onto online. In short, the guys want a piece."

"It sounds like you're threatening an offer I can't refuse."

"Oh no, Mrs. T. We are good boys, just desperate."

"Listen, I will think about it while we make love."

"What's that?"

"Fuck."

"Thank you, Mrs. T., You won't regret it."

"I am not so sure about that."

The pair resumed. Justine stood and shuffled down her panties and shorts, kicking them to one side.

She approached Joshua again and standing astride Joshua's lap she took his hand and pressed it into her black hairy cleft. Using his hand, she massaged her lips as they swelled. Her juice was copious and oozing, his sticky hand well lubricated. "Play with it gently." She whispered. To instruction he moved his fingers around her fleshy lips, He became fascinated with her large, hooded clitoris which has now standing fully to attention.

"Let's stop for a bit, it is getting sensitive. I want to see you naked."

She pulled Joshua up then bent over, undoing his belt, all the time the beautiful penis refused to deflate. She pulled down his jeans and boxers and he stepped out. She unbuttoned his plaid shirt and lifted it over his head until he was standing fully naked.

He was Adonis, true to form. Not large, they were a similar height but lean and fit, he obviously was acquainted with the gym and sport. She turned him around to see his perfect butt and turned him back to appraise that flawless body. He had virtually no body hair with just a blonde fine haze around his tackle. That beautiful porcelain penis was a landmark on his body and was stiffly vertical grown from two smallish but pronounced testis.

Justine wanted to fondle that penis but was afraid that they would have another accident like last time. She divested herself of her blouse then allowed herself to clutch his penis as she led him, both naked to the master bedroom.

They both climbed onto the king-sized bed and began to embrace.

Lesson 1, French kissing.

They were together for two hours. His youthful resilience was amazing to her, and he came three times in that period. she was not so lucky but did manage an orgasm with her own assistance. Each fuck was missionary. She wanted to wrap her legs around him, stare at that beautiful face and body as he toiled away the sweat dripping from his flushed brow. She pushed him up wanting to observe that beautiful appendage hardly believing that such a beautiful thing was entering her body. It was not huge; it was long with enough girth for her to feel it as it slid in and out. Its curvature seemed to stimulate her vital spot, despite what Joshua lacked in execution.

Justine was not fazed; it was a work in process.

At the end they cuddled. She decided she would service his friends but only one at a time. They should each come at eleven on successive mornings providing it is dry and fine and she has a discrete little glade in the shrubbery where they can do the deed. The glade was part of a short bush walk that then ran up the hillside quite close to where the boys arrived from the swimming hole and eventually a path was bashed through the scrub and that became their path to Justine's hospitality.

Justine decided that Joshua should come tomorrow again, and they will finalize the detail. Taking Joshua's word that none of them had ever had sex she told him she was on the pill. And they need not bring condoms.

She imagined someone finding their condoms would be an accident waiting to happen. Why she was on the pill for six months without husband was more about waiting to plan on his return, when and how they would start their breeding program. Despite their delays she was constantly in hope of his swift return.

********

Next morning Joshua arrived on time in his swimming trunks. Justine was waiting in the buff when Joshua knocked on the door. She fetched two beers and her zip up purse containing any needed aids and holding Joshua's hand took him to the glade. She already had a blanket laid and she squatted down patting for Joshua to sit beside her. Joshua began by requesting they try some positions.

Justine cut him off. "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa my boy. You must learn to pleasure me first. If you pass, I might let you do me doggy style."

"Sorry Mrs. T. How do I do that?"

"You must have seen it on-line. You start with my boobs then you finger me. Work my body with your mouth and tongue, down to my snatch then you finish off by tonging and fingering me there."