The Economist in Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time went, dancing became a little more provocative. Justine undid her blouse exposing her cleavage. She danced with them both rubbing herself against them. Noah and Shayne danced with each other, finally in a clasp and kissing deeply.

"Hey, I'm being left out of this," said Justine and she joined them swapping tongues with both.

Another round of cocktails and Justine wanted to see them give head fumbling with Shayne's fly and exposing his circumcised cock as he was kissing Noah. His cock was at full attention as Noah knelt and took it in to his mouth. "My turn, my turn." Justine slurred after she felt she had given them enough time and then she was on her knees working Shayne in what she imagined was a master class.

She then took to Noah's cock as he kissed Shayne. His cock was also circumcised. They all took turns and once both had cum, voted on the best. Justine was surprised that she was voted third best.

"Biased!" brayed Justine. "You two have to eat me in punishment." She continued as she was undoing the belt of her jeans. Eventually, her jeans half-mast she had Noah inexpertly lapping around her clit, spitting out hairs while she leaned back against the dining table. Shayne joined in opening her blouse and slipping down her red bra so that he could suck her tits. Shayne replaced Noah as Justine tugged rhythmically on both nipples. Noah was behind Shayne as he stood up and began to hug him thrusting hard into his butt.

From there things went out of control and they began to strip Justine accompanied by a lot of drunken banter and giggling. Once stripped they carried her up to her king-sized bed, dumped her and there she fell asleep.

Stirring later she found both lads naked on her bed. Her first vision was Noah on hands and knees, his white bum facing her with his pale white tackle dangling below. Shayne moved across in front of her and she realized he was going to try and dry bum him. She leapt up as he was forcefully nudging Noah's anus." Guys, hang on, you have to do it properly. She convinced them to have a shower and leaving them playing with each other there, went downstair and retrieved her little vial of oil.

Arriving back, they were out of the shower kissing. Justine's last act for the guys was to take Noah's cock and liberally applied the oil then getting Shayne on the bed applied the oil to his arse, one finger, two finger, rotation and stretch. "Exclaiming, go for it guys I'll be in the next room."

Turning as she went through the door the sight indicated they needed no encouragement. Noah had already entered Shayne whose mouth was gaping with obvious discomfort and collapsed from his hands and knees with Noah frantically pumping him from behind.

Justine laid on top of the duvet on the bed next door, spreading her legs and with the image of Noah's thick cock between Shayne's cute pale buttocks brought herself to climax.

Justine drifted back to sleep awaking in the morning to the direct morning sun shining on her still naked body. She looked down to as sight of hickeys all over her breasts. Getting up she looked at her body. There were also hickeys on her neck but otherwise everything was in order.

She thought she had better go next door and check on the boys. Both were naked on the duvet and in each other's arms. The vial of oil was empty and lay on the floor. "Wakey, wakey, breakfast in the breakfast room."

Justine left for the kitchen to prepare tea and toast and scrambled eggs for them both. Ready for the naked debrief on the night's activities and admonishment for the hickeys.

*****

After Noah and Shayne had left, Justine came down with her own rooter's remorse. She felt dirty and had gone far too far. She had talked with them about how they felt. They were going to spend the rest of the days with the others so that they would not arrive home hung over and reeking of alcohol.

Justine determined that would be the last episode, Joshua was disappointed but understood. Ben wanted to carry on, but Justine was insistent. Because Justine had not been to the pool, they decided they would have a morning tea there. A sort of Christmas tea as a wind-up party.

The tea went well. Nikau brought his girlfriend Tui. This was the first time Justine had seen her. Justine thought that Noah and Shayne looked a little put out about it. Despite their body language they said nothing.

Justine wore her floral bikini and was conscious of all eyes on her when she undressed. Joshua remarked that it was beautiful, but the others became a little bashful about it.

It was just a wonderful chaste and happy picnic and swim. Justine arrived aback to her lonely house with the prospect of an equally lonely Christmas.

In the meantime, there had been Zoom meetings with her husband Alex, but he never seemed to care about her circumstances. She had her work, but her Uni lectures were on hold until the new semester.

A few of her friends were concerned that she was having Christmas by herself. One made a trek on Christmas eve to drop a small Christmas pudding for her. On Christmas morning she did receive a few calls. The call from Alex was very early Christmas morning but made Christmas eve in Europe and was awkward.

He called while she was still in bed and was awaken by the call. She had to clear her head to make any sense.

When asked, Alex was evasive about who he was spending Christmas and just mentioned unspecified friends from work. No mention was made this time by Justine of Fiia. She decided that since it was Christmas day that discretion was the better part of valour.

It reinforced Justine's conviction that he was having an affair which put a dampener so early on her own day.

Getting out of bed, she shed her night shirt and stood naked in front of her full-length mirror. She pondered her life and her future. She thought of the prospect of finding a new partner. Justine had a strong maternal urge to the extent that it frustrated her sometimes when she thought of her professional career. Every time she saw a baby she would just melt. She wanted that baby to have a Mum and Dad like hers. She may have been an unconventional thinker when it came to her economics, but she was a traditionalist when she came to family. All thoughts of her lesbian beginnings with Annie were now long gone.

Who would she attract? He had to be intelligent. She unkindly thought more intelligent than Alex.

Admiring her body, she rubbed her hands down her side. She was slender and busty with strong pinkish nipples; her dark hair was cut in a curly bob, a counterpoint with the unkempt curly triangle between her legs. She could get by with a minimum of makeup. Her face was cute and slightly freckly betraying her Irish heritage. She looked like a professional woman, her face was appealing with high cheek bones and that easy smiling resting face. Maybe these days, she would not attract a crass social climbing new money type looking for a trophy wife like Alex, but she was sure she could charm someone, a professional or an academic. Someone that she was equal to but would not try to compete with her.

The day was fine, but heavy fair-weather clouds hung in the blue sky. Before breakfast she took her yoga mat to the glade and spent some time there. After breakfast Justine drove down to Muzzy, her horse and went riding. When she arrived back at the bungalow, she sat down at her dining table with her laptop. She looked at her work but folded up her laptop and took out a novel instead and sat out in the shade of her veranda to read it. For lunch she ate thawed and heated premade Christmas dinner. It wasn't the best, but she had also made a pavlova with whipped cream and berries, so at least she could enjoy that. She saved her Christmas pudding for dinner. She had made and put aside custard for that.

She thought about the pool and its waterfall she had visited with the lads. In her memory of that day at the pool, it seemed that it was not that old. She remembered some floods some twenty years ago and fancied it had formed where the face of the waterfall had fallen away. The area was unstable as a further slip had created the pathway to the pond from her side. She had not seen any signs of an old boundary fence so after her lunch she rummaged in an old filing cabinet in her shed taking out a folder with some old property information.

She pulled out a reasonably detailed property plan and checking the contours and other property information she decided that the boundary must have been on the other side of the pond. It travelled down that spur and not the one that had recently slipped away. Of course, the old map did not show the pond, but it was clear that the pond lay in her property not Joshua's family's.

After clearing away her dishes. She scanned the plan on to her mobile and determined to explore this side of her property, standing on her lawn she surveyed the line of the hills behind. A hawk was lazily circling above. Its movements echoed the aeroplane of the weeks before, but this time the contrasting silent flight was in harmony with the changing light of the clouds billowing above.

Justine thought of this new discovery of pond ownership as a little sign of hope in what had been a depressing morning. She hoped it would not cause any problem with Joshua and his father.

She commenced the trek into the bush, starting in the glade then making her way diagonally up the spur. The way was not easy and in some places the undergrowth and thick prominent roots in the ground found her stumbling. There were patches of tree nettle in places. She looked up into the tall, majestic trees, mature and lush with symbiotic growth. Masses of foliage were sprouting from bough and fork with flaxen leaves hanging in long fringes. Climbers and ferns emerged from the groundcover to snake up and tattoo the trunks of the trees reaching up to the epiphytes overhead.

Approaching the pond, the undergrowth opened out where the slip had occurred. Around the pond the vegetation changed with a small beech forest which extended over the second spur to where Joshua's home lay below. Justine skirted the pond and climbed up onto the second spur. The ground was more open under the beech trees but looking up the slope was the barely visible remains of what had been the boundary fence. Tracing the direction, the remains indicate she would see more of the fence below her.

She looked back down onto the pond, which was stunning from this direction, with its squat waterfall cascading down the rocks and into the pond. Suddenly a fat white bibbed wood pigeon flew over her nearly colliding with her head, its wings squeaking with the exertion of trying to lift that weight to a land on a bough on the other side of the pond.

Justine turned to see what had startled the wood pigeon. As she did so she spotted a mass of flame red flowers hanging from the lower branches of a beech tree. Below them was Joshua toiling up the slope. He looked up saw her and smiled. Justine pointed at the red flowers and Joshua marveled at them his mouth agape. "What are they?" he cried out to her.

"Native Mistletoe." Replied Justine." I never knew there was any in this bush. Aren't they beautiful, we are so lucky."

Joshua made it to her side, and they stood admiring the mistletoe. Suddenly everything was so right in Justine's world. "What are you doing here?" Justine asked.

"I knew you were alone, so I came to wish you Happy Christmas."

Just Joshua being there made it a happy Christmas. "Do you want to come down to the house for some tea and Christmas pud."

"Would I...." was the enthusiastic reply.

Justine took her phone and made a selfie of Joshua and her with the mistletoe over their heads. It was a photograph that would take its place on her dresser, one to wake up to each morning.

She began to find that just standing next to Joshua and hearing him pant after the climb was just a little erotic for her.

Trying to shake the feeling they suggested they follow the stream down as it would arise from the bush in a little wet land at the far reaches of the leased portion of her property. Part way down they came upon a little flat clearing next to the babbling stream and at the base of a tall ancient totara tree. This was by far the largest and oldest in this area of the bush. To one side of the tree, they could see are large gap in the canopy exposing the heavy white puffs of clouds against a deep blue sky. The ground was a mat of tiny ferns surrounded by young feathery totara saplings.

The effect was like being in a large cathedral. A sense of awe struck both Joshua and Justine as they stared around and above. "This would be a perfect special place to come and meditate."

Joshua looked at her. For a moment, Justine thought that he would kiss her and would she resist. Instead, she muttered, "Better get to that Christmas pud."

Reaching the edge of the bush they found themselves at the small wet land. Joshua took Justine's hands as they negotiated the boggy perimeter. Finally, they were confronted with an electric fence and a row of curious steers staring at them. Joshua threaded his way through the fence, startling the steers who bounded off. He then helped Justine through. A cable caught Justine and with a yelp she collapsed in a heap onto Joshua. They lay there in a giggling heap. "I think I just had some unprescribed defibrillation, "giggled Justine staring directly into Joshua's face.

Spontaneously they kissed. Justine felt Joshua's tongue in her mouth, his chest rising in quick breaths, his hardness pressing against her. But it was Joshua that broke off this time. Wriggling to extract himself from her embrace. "Yeah, let's get that pud."

*******