The Economist in Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are so many opinions on the subject and in the end, I now believe you should not give yourself a label but just go with how you feel. You can change over time. I decided that my key thing was that I craved a family, so I was going to commit myself to guys to achieve that. Now you don't have to do that. Annie and my attempt at a family ended in failure.

During this period, I was going to counselling. I had lost confidence and the counselor suggested I do an outward-bound course. It was the best thing I could have done. I came out of that, I believe stronger.

I met Alex on the rebound. They were two very similar looking guys, so the rebound thing was pretty obvious. I elected not to tell Alex about my Lesbian past because of my experience with Mike. That was easy really because Mike had gone offshore with his career and the two never met.

When Annie found out about Mike and me, she took a fit and threw all my stuff on the street. Mike and I had to go and collect it all. Mike was really sweet about it. As a Lover he was the opposite of Annie. The problem I had with him sexually was that I was naïve about male sexuality. I hated the look and feel of a cock. I did a blow job once and I decided never again. He was very attentive of me; I just did not reciprocate it. I think this was a factor in our demise. When I started with Alex, I decided not to make the same mistake. Alex and I will do most things except violence and sharing. I learnt to love a lot of things I hated beforehand like anal sex.

Soooo, that brings us up to now. "

There was silence. Then Shayne brought up the proverbial elephant in the room. "And now you are cheating on Alex." Justine felt she could not tell the full story. I lot of it was intuition, but well founded. She had to say something. "You are right but there is a reason."

"Is it like revenge or something."

"I hadn't really looked at it that way at the start. It has been more spontaneous than contrived. But now you have mention it I have thought that the notion of revenge could easily underly the willingness to take up the opportunity."

The conversation then turned to the lads, their growing up, the comradeship of the group and how it is cemented by the pool which they kept secret from others. How their parents are trying to split them up. They are not allowed to go to the same university.

There was no sex or intimacy this day. In the end Justine suggested that they did not need to get into that and any way they were hesitant.

Justine's manner is very warm and non-threatening. She had a ready genuine smile that stayed with her resting face. This was her skill base, in this way she gained people's confidence and influenced people. Her confidence spilled over in how she moved and stood.

Proud but not haughty. Her outward appearance masked her inner turmoil which at this moment she was doing her best to deny.

On the lad's side they were desperately wanting to express affection for one another. They wanted to explore their relationship. They saw in Justine an experienced person that would not judge them, that was vulnerable like them and had lived through it.

It was Noah who spoke up, "We were hoping to come back. Would you teach us how to love one another? I don't really know what I am. What would I come out as? I don't know. What you have told us makes perfect sense, but I don't know... (Noah looked at Shayne) I don't know what Shayne really thinks or wants.

There was a long silence. Noah and Shayne had moved to a chaise longue while Justine was still at the breakfast table. She turned to face them. She fancied she could virtually see the tension between them. The longing. "Noah why don't you kiss Shayne."

"What, how?"

"Doesn't have to be all passion. Just a soft peck on the lips."

There was no resistance. It was like Justine had just turned the light on. They kissed. They looked back at Justine. "How did that feel Lads. Didn't look to me like either of you were repulsed. They looked at each other and smiled. 'Was that love?', Justine thought.

"OK guys. Homework for the week. Practice that in private when you can. See you next week."

"Yes Mrs. T, certainly Mrs. T." Without prompting they kissed again. Chaste but lingered a little longer. They both left chattering, making their way across the lawn to the glade and the path back to the pool.

*****

Joshua again.

Nobody came the next day because Noah and Shayne had elected to come together. It happened to rain that day anyway. Joshua was rostered for the following day. Justine found herself just a bit excited about seeing Joshua again. She was thinking of him a lot, even counting the hours to when he arrived, thinking about all the things she wanted to discuss with him about what she had learned from the others. She also yearned for him, an attraction she did not dare admit and kept in denial.

When Joshua arrived, it was again sunny, and Justine was deeply embedded in her garden. Joshua was confused looking around for her when she popped up from behind the borage. Dashing out of the garden she reached enthusiastically for a hug. Joshua was still not used to dealing with her nakedness none the less he eventually relaxed. They kissed deeply, Joshua responding in kind to her tongue. He relished her breasts cushioning him, the points of her nipples an added stimulation. He felt himself rising, pressing into her stomach. Justine leant back looked at Joshua's blue eyes and gushed, you know I 've missed you Joshua, you're special," The comment was absorbed by Joshua as though it was his mother welcoming him home after being away. Only she was no longer there, and the moment had this other element, sexual desire.

They moved toward the blanket then Justine rolled on to her back and Joshua fell lightly between her legs. Joshua easily found the gates of his desire. Slipping in, his rigidity and angle was compatible to Justine's wet and yawning welcoming softness. Locked in with Justine's legs tightly encircling his body Joshua worked his hips to generate the necessary friction. Meanwhile his face was wet with Justine's feverish ministration provide by her tongue and lips.

The vision in her mind of Joshua's incomparable porcelain cock was enough to lift Justine to her orgasmic plateau. So beautiful and inside her and oh! Her body shuddered reaching orgasm in record time. The lad had achieved where the efforts of Annie, Mike and Alex could only reach a satisfactory conclusion. Coming down; was this really Joshua or her own mind that Joshua had set free?

This time she had beat Joshua to climax. They rolled over Justine on top. Now that they had reviewed their last lesson, lesson for today was what happens when the girl is in charge. Justine disengaged then settled back onto Joshua's cock her hairy outer labia flanking that gorgeous appendage, her inners a mush of warm gelatinous excitement.

Facing him, backwards and forwards she slipped, working from her waist. She lifted, twisted around, still containing Joshua's cock in her vagina, so that Joshua could now witness the undulations of her butt syncopating as she thrust against his cock

Eventually she bent over lifting her butt spreading as she went giving Joshua a box seat to all she had to offer. "Use your tongue" she gushed, and Joshua obeyed.

Meanwhile she had Joshua's glorious erection to herself in a 69 position. Admiring it she bent forward and wrapped her lips around it. She needed no help in salivation and she sucked, filling her mouth with his cock slipping backward and forward in her moistened lips.

She felt Joshua stop behind her and detected the little tremors, the fore shocks to the eruption, she then bore witness the vertical spurt from Joshua's shining architectural tower. It was an image that was stamped on her mind. An image to be recalled countless times in coming months when solo effort was required.

She lapped up the salty secretion knowing that within it was countless Joshua clones ready to start a lucky woman's family. Oh, how she wished they were hers. They could combine Joshua's beauty with her mind. Now that would be a force.

Clearing their heads, they decided to retire to the house for the now important tea and chat. Joshua happily expressing is desire to try some different tea.

This morning was bliss for Justine. The sun was shining on Joshua's butt still rouged and shining wet from their earlier exertions as they entered the French doors. A bird was singing on the red flax bush flowers. They were about to have a delicious cup of tea; all was right in the world.

*******

Jacob

Day after day, each boy received his lessons and had the opportunity for some counselling. All the boys swapped notes. At their session there was always time for that and gossip. Justine learnt so much more about the goings on in the district. She learnt about the aspirations of the boys. Joshua had plans to do Ag science and carry on the family farming tradition. Shayne had creative ambitions, architecture or design of some sort. Noah's family wanted him to do some kind of business degree and he quizzed Justine about economics.

With Jacob it was usually chat and gossip rather than sex, but he loved a hand job and with him she gave the first tit fuck. On this day they were sitting across from one another, and he was chatting constantly covering his embarrassment in the situation. To stop him Justine opened her blouse and let her tits flop out. He stopped immediately. She shuffled forward on her knees eased his swimsuit down and tightly gripped his stiff appendage at the base then with the other hand she eased back his foreskin and began to lick the head. She could feel it jerking as she did so, but he suddenly pulled back. He wasn't keen on her mouth close to his dick.

Justine asked him to show how he masturbated. Reluctantly at first, spat on his hand and held in the base began to stroke. Justine fetched her vial and he continued, relishing in the suppleness the oil gave him.

Then Justine asked for a go. And copying Jacob she was able to pull back his foreskin concentrating with her fingers around the underside of his head. Jacob by his guttural mutterings was highly aroused so she finished him off by oiling her cleavage and tightly wrapping his cock slid her boobs up and down until he came in a rush onto her face.

Once calmed down he giggled at the mess on her face but declined the invitation to lick it off.

Following that they had their customary tea. Since she had not cum herself Justine was still feeling horny. After a while, she asked Jacob if would fuck her. He was reluctant at first, but Justine easily convinced Jacob to fuck her. He didn't want her to strip so she ended up leaning against the kitchen bench with her shorts at half-mast while he took her from behind while she used her hand from the front.

The thrusting from behind and the rhythm crushing her buttocks was a sensation that was potent for her arousal. It was something that Alex did often, taking her in the kitchen while she was preparing dinner, fucking her in whatever clothes she had on while she leaned against the bench. She always came like this.

The stimulation of doing it with someone different lifted her to a point that she became uncharacteristically vocal, grunting her way to a massive orgasm. Jacob seemed to cum simultaneously withdrawing quickly but leaving enough cum for it to dribble down her legs as she stood with legs slightly apart, feeling the oozing sensation in the afterglow of her orgasm

They spent some time after ward cuddling on the sofa with their tea. It seemed that Jacob needed some affectionate time to ease himself back to composure. As they chatted Justine noted that he was not circumcised. She thought perhaps that Baptists would, since Jesus Christ was circumcised. Jacob didn't know why; it just was, but he did say that both Shayne and Noah were. Justine muttered that was something to look forward to.

*****

Nikau again

The day Nikau arrived for his lesson in Anal sex was a special day for Justine. She had been damaged by Annie and only revived it with Alex in her bid to have him totally satisfied in their sex life. But she was very, very careful about it and she wanted the lads to understand about being tender in this regard. She was also aware that Noah and Shayne may also wish to learn this.

She was pre-prepared when Nikau arrived at the glade. She was naked in the lotus position on her mat when he came down the track. She leant over and opening her little purse, took out, and showed him her squeeze bottle she used to douche and explained what it was for.

Then smoothly she lifted herself from the lotus position and lifted her legs spreading them provocatively. She lay back then threading her arms forward through her legs and stretched them back over her shoulders. She was now in a full Viennese oyster position. Nikau's eyes were wide with awe and his magnificent cock was fully erect. Justine was supple through years of yoga, and she took delight in her tease and Nikaus reaction.

Nikau stared in silence; Justine returned his gaze. She herself was incredibly aroused, her labia wide, glistening, and swollen in the morning sun, her anus pristine and slightly dilated. With one hand she massaged her vulva in a circular motion then stretched her clit rhythmically as far as she could. She then fully stretched her pink reddened inner labia wide exposing a round fringed vagina.

She let go and her vulva settled like dew covered rose into her wiry undergrowth.

In an involuntary act Nikau had taken a tight grip of his cock with one hand and the other he licked and began to stroke. His mouth was open and his face pure lust.

With one hand Justine eased open her purse and took out a vial of oil, squeezed some into her hand and began to liberally massage oil around and into her dry anus. Meanwhile Nikau had dropped to his knees and still stroking with a fierce grip shuffled toward her.

She handed him the vial and without delay he had squeezed oil onto his cock and resume stroking.

Justine stared, his cock seemed huge, and she knew she would be stretched." Please be slow and please be gentle," She whispered huskily, and he was. He leaned forward and nudged her anus with the head. He withdrew and tried again. Helped by the anus being slightly dilated, a quick jerk had the head bursting through the sphincter. A sharp inhaling of breath by Justine indicated that this was not entirely comfortable, but she gestured to carry on with one hand and to slow him with the other.

His cocks girth increased toward the base and as he slowly, carefully slid it into the tight aperture and stretching Justine further. She winced a little indicating for him to withdraw slightly then let him return until his entire cock was embedded filling her rectum.

Justine looked at his face, raised to the heaven and gaping in ecstasy. She knew he wouldn't avoid a premature ejaculation and as he began to pump her prediction was correct. He came in a back arching spasm and began to slam her violently as each spurt filled her chasm. He collapsed onto her awkwardly and she pushed him back, his deflating erection plopped from her anus followed by a stream of cum pushed out by Justine. It oozed out leaving a pool on the mat.

Nikau could only gasp, "Fuck!" as he gazed at the cum. He remained there rigid while Justine still in position, pulled a tissue from her purse and began to wipe herself clean. "Don't just sit there, eat me," she exclaimed. Nikau broke from his trance and eagerly stooped and with any delay his long tongue found its way into her gaping wet vagina. Justine grabbed Nikaus head in a frenzy of lust and pushed him hard into her warm pink flesh.

Her wild mass of black wiry hair enveloped and framed has face as he struggled to breath while attempting to give her the pleasure she was craving. She released him slightly and he moved up sucking her hooded clit into his mouth. His rhythmic sucking had her clit stretched to a violent maximum sending new unique sensations that seemed to transmit through her body. She let out an audible groan, then a guttural, "Yesss, do that, keep going!"

He continued and shortly her body was rocked in a sharp intense orgasm, and she pushed Nikau away as vulva suddenly became super sensitive. Nikau sat erect, shook his head and was pulling some hair from his teeth. Justine was panting from her exertion and began to awkwardly unwind from what was suddenly becoming an uncomfortable position before her body began to cramp.

"You like?" Justine said in coquettishly in an affected bay doll voice peering sideways at his flushed face.

"Oooohh, Mrs. T," was all he could reply.

Nikau did not come back following this momentous session. Justine figured he had finally got what he really wanted and just went back to his girlfriend.

*****

Winding up

Through all this Joshua was the main driver of the boys. It was clear that all of them, even Ben held him in high regard. He was the influencer. Ben, the alpha male, always wanted to appear be in charge but really, he took advice and his cue from Joshua.

Justine handled Ben by stealth. He was not naturally mindful of others, Justine got around him by constantly reminding him that he could get what he wanted more easily by being sensitive to the needs of those he was close to. He became Justine's Pavlov's dog.

Joshua was just naturally loyal, thoughtful and helpful and willing to encourage the others. Jacob. for example, was not willing to come back after his first encounters. He felt 'stink' afterwards, rooters remorse. Joshua thought it unhealthy and talked him into coming back for a chat. Jacob arrived back timidly. Justine explained to him that both girls and guys felt that way when they were inexperienced and with confidence it all goes away. Jacob ended up asleep in bed with Justine one day and nearly missed his shift at the meat works.

Joshua was on a personal mission with Noah and Shayne. He was obviously affected by the fate of Ben's brother. He wanted them to discover once and for all what each of them really wanted. They had all obviously talked to Nikau. Joshua asked if they could spend a night with Justine. This was potentially the riskiest encounter and Justine was not keen but Joshua's charm and careful planning won through.

The arrangement was that they would come to dinner. The story among the friends that they were tramping in the bush and staying at some hut so both of them turned up in hiking gear, boots and packs in the late afternoon. They had at least got to the hut in question which was up the top of the valley but leaving the others there, made for Justine's house. They began with cocktails, moved on to a special dinner that Justine prepared and after the boys insisted on going back to cocktails.

Cocktails was something they had never tried, and Justine had to moderate their intake as they moved though Margarita, Daiquiri, whiskey sour and Expresso Martini.

Justine found herself sitting between two affectionate guys slightly under the weather wanting to be mothered by her on the sofa. Both had their heads on her shoulder and were content to hug her and chat. As the night wore on, the chat turned to banter, to sexual inuendo, and to outright sex. They wanted to hear about Nikaus experience, and it turned out that on their own initiative they had progressed from light making out to actually giving each other head. Having consumed cocktails with them Justine was becoming herself aroused at the talk. Standing up she exclaimed to no one in particular, "well, in for a penny in for a pound." Then turning to Noah and Shayne," Another cocktail gentleman?"

While Justine was preparing another round of cocktails a little more fortified than those earlier, Noah decided they have music and with his phone was busily connecting to Justine's sound system. Soon they were dancing, sloshing their cocktails.