The Economist in Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this stage Justine was sitting with her legs apart and her bush had parted exposing her wet slash. Joshua stared at it and seemed lost for words, finally breaking the silence. "But..... it looks a bit yuck and I can smell it. If it tastes like it smells it will be awful."

"That's not very nice, Joshua. All guys learn to love it when they get into it. You get back what you give you know. Remember I gave your dick a good sucking and got a mouthful from that."

"Sorry Mrs. T I didn't mean to be rude."

Justine shuffled up to him and gave her breasts a little shake. "Come on. My puppies need a little attention."

Joshua stared at them, her nipples at full length and aimed in his direction. "I think they are a little large for puppies, Mrs. T." And with that he cupped them in each hand and began to lightly squeeze and caress them as though he was checking out the ripeness of a couple of exotic mangos at the supermarket.

Justine sighed. "That's it, keep going. Get a rhythm." Then after a while. "Do what you did yesterday give them a good sucking. Be my baby."

"Will I get milk."

"er no."

"Have you ever done that, like suckled a baby or something."

"I have but it is a bit complicated. I might tell you about it sometime."

The morning continued in that vein; it was just Joshua on Justine. Justine became so aroused that for the first time ever she found herself having minor intermittent orgasms. Finally, it was time to reward Joshua with a fuck, or rather possibly reward Justine too. Although this time Justine manage to get Joshua to control himself so although there were lots of precum dribbles but there was no premature ejaculation.

Joshua was on his knees before her, his cock was again standing vertically in all its glory. Justine leant forward and gave the cute pink cap toadstool at its head a quick lap with her tongue. "I'm going to turn around. You find my vagina and caress it up and down with your beautiful cock then when everything is loose and juicy, slip-on in. Pump me slowly then speed up. You can use quite a lot of force if you like but if it gets too much, I'll let you know. You are not allowed in my arsehole. Got That?"

"Yes, thank you Mrs. T."

Joshua did as he was told. Eventually he was pumping her so forcefully that when he came, he pushed her down and they collapsed in a heap. He lay there for on her back until they both came to their senses.

After a while Joshua reluctantly withdrew his now flaccid dick and spooning, they began to cuddle and chat.

"Joshua, all you boys now know what they are doing?"

"Yes Mrs. T."

"Is there anything I should know about any of them."

"They are all normal, I think. You will like Ben; He is coming tomorrow. He is awesome. No guys will give him a hard time. The girls like him. "

"Are you sure he hasn't had sex with any of them?"

"No way. His Dad is really strict, and he is very close to the pastor. Ben is always on the door at church socials, and he is the one that makes sure no one is doing what the shouldn't"

"Anyone else?"

"Oh, Noah. Was wondering if he was gay. He and Shayne are really close, and they thought you would know if he was. Do you know anything about gay people? The Pastor is really strict about that one. If anyone is discovered to be like that, he has warned us that they will be sent away for treatment."

"There is something I need to tell you then. When I was your age I had a girlfriend, or partner I suppose. I lived with her when I was going to Uni. We arranged for her to have a baby."

"You were a lesbian then. But you are married to a guy."

"Lesbian then, yes. But it turned out to be bisexual. I can't really explain it, but I fell in love with a guy, and it split us up. It was an awful, awful time in my life, so I do understand these things."

"Did you suckle the baby?"

"Yes. I learnt to do that. Listen, I don't want to dwell on the past. I have stuff to do. I will see Ben at eleven tomorrow, right here."

********

Ben

Justine was standing trimming a bush with her hedge clippers when Ben arrived in the glade. Not hearing him she was startled when he called out. "Are you Mrs. T?"

Justine was wearing her shorts and blouse since this was her first meeting with Ben and she did not really know him. She put down the clippers and took off her leather gardening gloves.

"Sorry, I did not recognize you with your clothes on." Ben followed with a snigger.

It was a bad beginning for Justine, who was not impressed by the snide remark. "Yes." She said wearily, "come on over. I take it then you are Ben?"

"You got it Mrs. T." Ben was wearing a baggy pair of swimming trunks. He was short and stocky, hairy for a lad of his age with a dark stubble. He showed signs of premature balding. 'he'll have that hair completely shaved within 5 years,' thought Justine. She wondered about Joshua's glowing reference of him.

"Come over here so I can have a good look at you." Ben acquiesced and as he stood before her, took his swimming trunks down and kicked them to one side. He revealed a reasonably large sausage of a cock at half-mast, uncircumcised and blunt. After Joshua's masterpiece it looked ugly to Justine. He lifted it and held it to her as though he was threatening her with it.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes of so we can fuck."

"Patience Ben. I thought we could get to know one another before we did."

With that comment Ben suddenly became a little less self-assured. "What would you want to know about me. Do you want money or something?"

"No, why would I want money?"

"You are a whore, aren't you?"

"What gave you that idea?"

"Why else would you be doing this? You look just about as old as my mother."

"I have my reasons that are private but largely because your friend requested because you guys are going to Uni and do not have any sexual experience."

"I've fucked girls before."

"Really?" Justine noticed as she made the query, Ben blush and look away from her. It was an obvious lie.

"Do you masturbate, Ben?" He was caught off guard by that question and his head shot up.

"You obviously don't need me." She continued indignantly," I suggest you continue to masturbate and fuck those girls in your mind."

"Ha! What the fuck. I can make things difficult for you. What would people round here think about you whoring yourself? What would your husband think, wherever he is?"

Later she would think about this conversation with some remorse. At this moment she immediately became angry. "Ben, if you intend to have a fuck, this is not foreplay. You need to treat me with respect whatever you may think. You are going to university, right?" Ben nodded." What are you going to study?"

"Law."

"Are you keen on becoming a lawyer?"

"Yeah!" His eyes brightened with that reply.

"Your Dads a lawyer, right?" Ben nodded again peering at her suspiciously. "He is pretty close to that pastor too. What is he going to make of you coming down here and demanding a fuck? Is he going to want to pay for you to go through Uni after this comes out?"

Ben looked sheepish and hung his head.

"Joshua promised that you guys would be discrete. He said you were all good boys and could be trusted. If I came to you as a lawyer, could I trust you?"

Suddenly Ben's demeanor changed, "Sorry Mrs. T."

"We are not doing anything illegal even if I was a whore. We are doing this with mutual consent, and You are of age, and I am not your guardian or teacher." Justine continued, "Getting on with it, if you want to socialize with girls at university you need to treat them with respect. I can give you some experience. That will give you confidence. Now are we going to relax?"

"Yeah, sorry Mrs. T."

"Ok, first off you don't come to me demanding "Gizzz a fuck, Ok? Be nice, be respectful and I might like to share some pleasure with you. You must learn how to pleasure me as well as enjoy yourself. The pleasure you receive will be vastly increased by the pleasure you give. Got that? Think about it?"

There was a silence as Justine let him think it over. Breaking the silence Justine asked, "Do you know what foreplay is?" He didn't and he shook his head. From then on Justine knew she had him. "OK if you are nice, I will teach you." Justine stepped forward and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. As she did so she was eyeball to eyeball with Ben only glancing down to observe his ugly appendage rising to the occasion. Extended, it did not look so bad.

Mutually they reached for one other and began to kiss. Despite the earlier sparring both began to relax a little. Justine was still wary of Ben and having loosened her blouse so that her breasts dropped free, remained largely clothed. She took Ben's hand and put it against the front of her shorts. "Massage my pussy she whispered." Ben duly complied. "Firmer but not too hard." She continued.

She reached down and unclasped her shorts, she eased them down and with her thumb stretched down her panties. "Eat me, Ben."

"What the fuck?" Obviously, Ben wasn't in tune with the terminology.

"Do what you were doing with your hand but with your mouth and tongue."

Ben looked at her with a smirk. "Do I get returns?"

"That's the doctrine Ben, as I said, the pleasure you receive will be vastly increased by the pleasure you give. You treat the girl with respect and give her a good time expect a reward."

With that Ben dropped to his knees and buried his nose into her hairy cleft. For a beginner he was remarkably good and attentive. Justine assumed he had watched this online. She stood and soaked in the sensations which were shuddering through her. She clung on to his head with both hands as he worked away finally coming up for air.

"Now my turn," she breathlessly gushed, and she knelt as he stood. She worked his cock for some time staring up at him from time to time. She noticed when she did this, he hardened considerably. Finally, she got upon one knee and wrapped her tits around his cock. Not a tit fuck but a promise of what could come.

They stood again to embrace and wet kiss when Ben started manhandling her. Twisting her he was trying to pull her half-mast shorts the rest of the way over her buttocks.

"What are you doing, Ben?"

"I have come for a fuck, haven't I?"

"No, you haven't, you want a fuck and you have come to ask for one." Ben had obviously drifted back to the attitude he arrived with. "Remember the doctrine, Ben. You have to ask for my consent if I don't give it and you fuck me, that's rape."

"Fuck off. You're all horny, I can tell."

"I am not now, you just turned me off with your attitude. Listen Ben, every girl is different, how she feels changes. Be tender and ask. Whisper something like 'I'm feeling really good do you do too? Would you like to make love with me? "

"Get off, what's this make-love shit."

"Ok say would you like to fuck.? But you must ask somehow, and she has to answer yes. No use asking her and raping her if she doesn't reply."

They went back to an embrace to let Ben settle. Justine began to give him a light hand job. He responded by taking her breasts in is hands. "Justine whispered "Yessss," Followed by more. "Massage them a little, not too hard." Instinctively he reached down and started to suckle her nipples and he gently squeezed her breasts, moving from side to the other. Eventually He whispered in a slightly pleading voice, "Mrs. T, can we fuck now?"

"Why of course Ben, how would you like to take me?"

This caught Ben by surprise stuttering "err... h-however you like it Mrs. T."

There was still a slight reluctance by Justine. Although she understood how some girls would like him, He was very much wanting to be the alpha male, she hadn't warmed to him. She thought he had the potential at any time to take advantage. She also didn't like his smirk so decided to take him doggy so that she wasn't looking at his face as they fucked. She knelt down on the blanket then dropped to all fours. She still had her blouse loosely on and her shorts. Directing him to come around behind her she eased her shorts partially down. She felt some modicum of psychological protection from the clothing in place.

Not seeing exactly what he was doing, the anticipation began to turn her on. Ben seeing exactly where he was going was able slip quickly in and began pumping. Justine asked for his hands around her swaying breasts. Leaning forward he slipped out. In fact, he had trouble keeping it in. His sausage like appendage did not come fully rigid and just did not seem a match for her vagina. Then he made a naïve jab with his dick in her brown puckered anus for which he got and instant riposte.

Justine finally took off her blouse and shorts and dropped to her stomach and spreading her legs frog like. "Do it to me like this but keep your groin against my butt and pump like that."

They finally had the formula. She felt his dick stiffen in this position as he gathered confidence. Finally, he came, crashing down on her in a dead weight.

They finished by Justine cleaning his flaccid dick licking and drawing it into her mouth tasting his cum mingling with her juices. As he hardened, she drew away. "That's enough for now."

As Ben drew up his swimming trunks, he got one final lecture from Justine. "You must remember everything you do with a girl must be done with her consent otherwise it is rape or sexual violation. That's serious right?" Justine carried on, "Like when you were trying to get into my arse, I batted you away. If you had got in, you would essentially be raping me. I have to be comfortable with you doing it. I must prepare for an arse fuck, otherwise you could injure me. She paused, "Or you could get covered in shit.," Justine smiled with that and brought the first natural smile to Ben's mouth. Hopefully the smirk was left behind.

*******

Jacob

It seemed like the lads all had the same style of trunks and when Jacob turned up, he was no different. At the time Justine was a little late. She had been asked for some urgent information and when Jacob arrived, she was sitting naked in front of her laptop at her breakfast table. She spied him wandering around in the garden looking lost, so she got up, opened her French doors and called out for him to come in.

She apologized told him what she was doing and told him to get a beer out of the fridge. When she looked up, he was dithering with the fridge door open.

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry Mrs. T, I don't drink alcohol."

"Oh sorry, I just assumed. There is some Juice there."

"That's OK Mrs. T. I'm good I will just sit quietly."

Bad start thought Justine. The lad lacks confidence."

"Ok I'll be quick."

And she was. A couple of minutes later she pressed send. Swung around and faced Jacob giving him her warmest smile.

"Are you the Jacob, Joshua told me about?"

"Yes Mrs. T."

"You are tall and fit looking, I bet you play basketball."

Jacobs eyes brightened with That.

"I am hard out into Basketball, Mrs. T."

"Are you going to Uni too?"

"Yes."

"What are you doing."

"Engineering."

"Wow, are you interested in how things go together? What sort of engineering?"

"Electronics."

They continued like this for a while until Justine though he was relaxed enough and getting up, she asked him if he wanted to go outside.

He stood but with head bowed. "I don't think this is a good idea, Mrs. T."

That caught Justine by surprise. There was a pause as she thought. Joshua said you all wanted to do it."

"I.. I think I have changed my mind."

"Hey, let's not rush. I do have some gardening to do. Come with me while I do it. You might get the courage. You know at Uni, if you have experience the girls see your confidence and it will be so much easier for you to connect with them."

"Do you really think so."

"I am absolutely certain."

"Ok, I will come with you."

As Jacob followed her to the glade, Justine composed a little provocative show. She paused to pick up a trowel bending over so that Jacob had a good view of her butt and the hairy cleft below. As she approached the glade, she playfully took Jacob's hand and gave it a little massage. She got him to help with some weeding. Both were on hands and knees and side by side as she described the weeds and the plants. She had stories to tell him. She noticed the proximity of their bodies was having an effect. She caught him looking at her breasts which were hanging. He looked away shyly. Justine Whispered, Its Ok, you can look. I am happy they make you a little horny. That's what you want isn't?"

The was a pause before he replied. "I think so Mrs. T. Can we try something?"

"OK, but I see you are very shy. We must work to get some confidence in you. Stand up.

He did and Justine got up and stood before him in all her naked glory.

Jacob had trouble meeting her gaze or even looking at her body.

"It's OK, Jacob. Look at my breasts. What do you think of them?"

"They are very nice Mrs. T." But he wasn't really looking.

"Look at my nipples. They are standing up because you are turning me on. What colour would you call them."

"Really?" He was looking now. "I suppose they are pinky brown. They are big."

Justine glanced at his trunks. Yes, he had a hard on and it was not impressive. Jacob noticing her stare at him and started to double a little, one hand involuntarily going to his crutch to conceal the rising dick.

"Don't cover it, Jacob. Stand tall. It's supposed to do that, so the girls know you're up for it."

"Take you trunks down and stand like me so I can look at you"

"I.. I don't really want to Mrs. T."

"That's Ok, I am not going to coerce you," Justine began to turn. Out of her peripheral vision she caught him dropping his swimming trunks. "Oh, changed your mind?"

He had deflated through embarrassment. His dick looked quite small and was uncircumcised. He began to cover it. "It's not very big Mrs. T."

"Oh, forget it Jacob I want to see the thing standing proud. Take your hands away. And massage my tits." Justine stepped forward and took his hands and held them against her breasts.

His cock began to rise like one of those slow-motion flowers beginning to bloom on national geographic. The transformation was astounding. The head rose from the foreskin until the whole cock was standing aloft the head near reaching his navel.

"Bloody hell, Jacob that was impressive. Do you feel good?"

"Er yes, I suppose I 'm cool."

"I bet you do. The sensation of moving that dick so far must be amazing."

"Really, you think so."

"Any girl would love to be pleasured by that."

"Wow, I never knew." He continued, "What do I do now?"

Justine stepped back surveying the now proud standing Jacob, the sandy curly hair, the boyish face and freckles. Standing tall he was the boy next door. He had potential but confidence was the key.

It was Justine's cue to introduce foreplay and the art of pleasing the woman.

Justine took it slowly. By the end of the session they had not fucked, not even a blow job. Jacob did cum however as Justine gave him a gentle hand job. Justine was taking it slowly not wanting to spook him. She would run with his developing confidence.

Since he did not drink alcohol Justine invited him in for tea before he left. Jacob eagerly accepted.

"What would you like, I have herbal teas, earl Grey, lapsang souchong, jasmine, green, herbal, even zealong, whatever, you want, name it."

"Do you have ordinary old gumboot tea?"

"Sure do. Do you want milk."

"Sure do." Said Jacob aping Justine.

"Well coming up, then," replied Justine lightly.

And thus began the tradition with all the lads leading to them eventually describing themselves as 'The Tea boys.'

******

Nikau

Joshua had told Justine to expect Nikau that morning.