The Edged Lexicon Ch. 06: Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes, it is a bit quieter than you're used to, isn't it? Your favourite thief is away on Guild business this evening," Adrianne said with a knowing smile. "And Aela and Ysolda are currently...moon sisters."

"Ysolda's a werewolf?" Nadine exclaimed.

Adrianne let out sweet peals of laughter at the girl's misinterpretation. "Oh no, nothing like that. Just menstruating."

Nadine breathed a sigh of relief. That she could handle.

"Drevis?"

"Probably pulling himself off in a corner somewhere while 'practicing his incantations'," Adrianne winked, making quotation marks with her long, elegant fingers. "Not here, though. He's back in Winterhold this evening. So it's just the rest of us."

"Okay. Thank you, Miss."

"You're very welcome, pet."

The rest of the evening passed easily, Giraud inviting her to join him on his lap once she'd finished fetching drinks and setting the table. As they all ate, he fed her morsels from his plate - succulent venison, rich Eidar cheese and Jazbay grapes, lips and tongue gently tracing his fingers as she accepted his offerings.

Tracing the skin around her left breast before plucking her nipple, he nuzzled into her, purring in her ear, "I hope you've been a good girl this week, Miss Rielle."

By the Divines, if he kept this up she was going to soak through to his lap!

"Mostly, Sir..."

"Hmm, we'll have to take a look after dinner. Then we can decide what's to be done with you."

The remainder of the meal continued, conversation and wine both flowing easily as the firelight danced lazily against the walls of the Sanctum, the soft, seductive glow not quite penetrating the darkest areas of its nooks and crannies. As her and Ingun cleared the table afterwards, she was prompted to fetch her journal and meet Giraud in his chambers once again, her heart racing as she realised that her moment of reckoning had arrived.

Nadine stood nervously in front of Giraud as he pored over her diligent notes, making slight noises as he read - whether these were of approval or disapproval, Nadine was unsure. She studied his face, his body language, hoping to get a foothold on the situation, and exactly the amount of trouble she was in. She had managed the largest plug - that was positive; hadn't quite mastered deepthroating the cucumber yet - probably negative; and the orgasm denial and edging was something of a mixed bag.

He looked at her, scanning her with his impossibly deep brown eyes, reading her as thoroughly as he had her notes. His look made her feel very naked indeed - she had become accustomed to being nude in the Sanctum, but something about the way his gaze needled into her, as if able to sense her very thoughts, made her feel exposed in a way she hadn't considered possible. Clearly enjoying her discomfort, his mouth curled into a slight smile, taking his time before finally deigning to speak.

"Well... quite the exciting week we've had."

More of a statement than a question, Nadine wasn't sure whether this required a response, but she knew better than to ignore. "Yes, Sir."

"Made for some very interesting reading." He stroked his stubbled chin as he sat the book on the table, making his way across to Nadine. "Very interesting indeed."

She let out a small gasp as he felt his finger cup under her chin, tilting it upwards to have her look him in the eye. "Rather a lot of orgasms that you didn't have permission for. Some commendation for effort, especially with your rather detailed note-writing," his dark eyes glinted wickedly as Nadine's darted downward, mortified, "but we can't just let these things slide, I'm afraid."

"Of course, Sir." Her shameful response was barely a whisper.

"I have the feeling you haven't quite been responding to my punishments, though," Giraud mused, noting Nadine's slight pout of disagreement already. "So I thought you might respond better to someone a bit more... authoritarian."

"I can behave," Nadine insisted, almost puppylike in how eager she was to please her Master.

"This isn't up for debate, Miss Rielle," Giraud pressed, his voice firm and resolute. "Your punishment awaits in the arena below."

12