The Education of Amelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This little button at the top is called the clitoris." Charlotte ran her finger around the button. Amelia's hips pushed upward toward her cousin's finger involuntarily and she moaned.

"You see it's the most sensitive part. It has a little hood and if you pull it back you can see the clitoris itself." Charlotte pulled the hood back exposing a little red and swollen nub.

"If you rub the clitoris you can have an orgasm, but you have to be gentle, like this." Charlotte rubbed her finger lightly around Amelia's clitoris as she spoke.

Amelia wondered for a minute what an orgasm was, but Charlotte's finger was working some strange magic on her and she could not find the words to ask. Instead she moaned and arched her back. This was almost as good as her dream. She felt the same warmth and that tightening in her stomach. Her head felt light, her face hot and flushed.

"Oooo," The sound escaped her and her hand found Charlotte's free hand and grasped it. "Ohhhh."

Charlotte leaned into her and she could smell the other woman's breath and hair. It was pleasant and comforting. Suddenly she had an urge to pee.

"Oh, I think I need the chamber pot," Amelia managed between gasps.

"Relax, just relax," Charlotte whispered into her ear. Her finger was moving the hood of Amelia's clit back and forth.

Amelia thought she might die. She whimpered and gasped, but she wanted something inside her. She wanted Tatam's big horse cock from her dream. She spread her legs wider, imaging him between her thighs pushing himself into her.

Charlotte seemed to sense her need. She disentangled her hand from Amelia's she reached down and inserted a finger and then another into Amelia's aching vagina.

Amelia gasped, her back arched and a wave of warmth washed through her. "Ahhhhhhh. Oh Lord, Oh Lord."

Then her muscles clenched again and she curled forward. "Oh, oh, oh."

She'd never felt anything like this. She ground her nether region into her cousin's hand, bucking and gasping, her vagina clamping and unclamping around Charlotte's fingers. Her back arched again as another wave swept over her.

"Oh, oh." Was the only sound she could manage as her muscles clenched again and again.

Slowly the waves of pleasure subsided leaving her breathing hard, and feeling warm and satisfied. Charlotte, curled in next to her on the bed, let her fingers slid from Amelia's dripping wet hole. They lay there enjoying a pleasant lassitude.

But now Amelia found that she really did need to pee. She struggled up.

"Where are you going?" Charlotte asked.

"I need to make water," Amelia said, but when she stood up she almost fell over. Her legs were like those of a newborn colt, shaky and weak.

Charlotte caught her and guided to the pot. "Let me get your gown up."

Amelia squatted over the pot while Charlotte held her steady. A strong flow splashed into bowl and the warm, sweet scent of piss filled her nostrils.

"Oh, I'm so hot," Amelia said when the last of her pee had been expelled into the pot.

"Let's get this off you then," Charlotte said, pulling Amelia's gown up over her head.

The cool air felt wonderful on her body, but she also felt exposed and a bit shy in front of her cousin. She covered her small high breasts with her arm and covered her crotch with the other hand.

Charlotte smiled at her. "No need to be shy. Here I'll strip too if it makes you feel better."

Charlotte pulled her own gown off. Her breasts were larger and giggled pleasantly when she moved. Her nipples were small very light pink. Her skin was a pale white in the glow of the lamp. It made the bush of red hair between her thighs standout. She stood there fully exposed and let Amelia look her over.

"Come back to bed," Charlotte said, extending a hand to the younger girl. Amelia took her hand and they climbed back into bed.

"Did you like your first orgasm?" Charlotte asked.

"Is that what that was?" Amelia asked.

Charlotte laughed. "Yes and you can have many more. You can give them to yourself whenever you feel you need one."

"Isn't that a sin?"

"No it's natural. God wouldn't have made it feel so good if he didn't mean for you to enjoy it."

"But Mrs. Atkins..." Amelia started.

"Doesn't know a whit," Charlotte finished.

"Do you do it? Give yourself orgasms?

"All the time. You want me to show you how?"

Amelia nodded.

Charlotte sat up and propped herself against the pillows. Slowly she caressed her left breast, pausing now and then to softly pinch or pull on her nipple. Amelia watched intently. Then Charlotte spread her legs and ran her fingers over her sex. Her lips already looked engorged and a thin trickle of clear fluid was leaking from her vaginal opening. She sighed.

Amelia moved so that she had a better view of her cousin's sex. Charlotte ran her finger slowly down the length of her labia minora, gathering moister until she reached the small puckered pink of her anus. Then she slowly brought her finger up the full length again. She groaned slightly.

Amelia felt her juices starting to flow again as she watch Charlotte's self-ministrations. Now Charlotte parted her labia and slid one finger into her vagina, but only up to the first knuckle. Amelia bent forward staring between her cousin's legs. Charlotte's musky woman smell enveloped her. With her finger now slick with her juices, Charlotte began to massage her clitoris. She made wide circles around it, stopping every so often to dip her finger back into her vagina. Charlotte's head was thrown back and her eyes closed. She was breathing hard and a flush was creeping up her chest toward her neck. She opened her eyes and smiled at Amelia. Then, staring Amelia in the eye, she slipped her other hand down and slid a finger into her anus.

An "Ooooh," escaped her lips and she began to rub her clit more directly.

Amelia felt a drop of moister on her inner thigh and realized that she was soaked. She slid her own finger down between her folds, inserting one finger into her own pulsing hot hole. Charlotte was moaning now, her hips bucking as she thrust one finger in and out of her anus while she worked her clit with the other.

Amelia found her own clit and began to work it. Soon the two were moaning in unison. Remembering how much she'd wanted to be filled, Amelia reached out and slipped a finger into Charlotte's well-lubricated cave. The other girl's eyes opened for a moment and she moaned louder. Charlotte's vagina felt warm around her finger. Amelia moved her finger upward feeling for the spot that Charlotte had shown her. She found it, a rough spot that felt ridged and swollen. She ran her finger over it.

Charlotte moaned again, and her vagina spasmed. Then she tensed, her back arched and she gave a muffled cry. Her vagina pulsed around Amelia's finger and small gush of thick fluid came out. Amelia felt her own orgasm build and sweep over her as Charlotte shook in the throws of her climax. Amelia kept pressure on the spot as her cousin shook and moaned. When she finally relaxed Amelia slid her finger out. She brought it to her nose and inhaled deeply. Charlotte's smell was clean and sweet. She stuck her finger in her mouth tasting her cousin's musky flavor.

Charlotte watched her, then she pulled her up and into her arms and they lay like that until the first hints of daylight brightened the room. Then Charlotte got up, put on her gown and slipped back to her own room.

*************

"My you must have slept well," Lord Cosgrove said when he saw Amelia in the morning. "I've never seen you look so alive."

Amelia smiled and glanced at cousin Charlotte who was busy putting jam on her toast and was careful not to make eye contact.

"And you my dear? How did you sleep?" Cosgrove asked Charlotte.

"Oh very well, My Lord," Charlotte said looking up at him.

"Excellent. And what are your plans for Amelia today?"

"I think we'll start with some biology. Do you have any books on the subject in the Library?"

"Oh I should think so." Lord Cosgrove said. "Look in the section on the north wall."

"Good. We'll start with some book learning, but I think we will do some field observation this afternoon. Is there a horse I can ride?" Charlotte asked.

"Talk to Mr. Dawkins, he's in charge of the stables," Lord Cosgrove said. "He'll set you up with a good mount."

After breakfast Amelia showed Charlotte to the Library.

"What an impressive collection," Charlotte said when they entered the room.

Amelia led her over to the north wall and in a few minutes Charlotte had found a book on the biology of plants. They spent the morning reading and talking about plants and how they grow and reproduce. It was fun, but by midday Amelia was feeling restless.

"Don't worry, we'll do field work this afternoon," Charlotte said as she closed the book before they went downstairs for the mid-day repast.

After they'd refreshed themselves with some food and drink, the two cousins wandered down to the stables. The day was cool and little overcast, but not unpleasant. Mrs. Atkins would have been horrified that Amelia was out without a coat, but Charlotte didn't say anything. The stable was quiet and seemed almost deserted.

"Oh my, how many horses do you keep?" Charlotte asked eyeing the long stone structure.

"Twelve," Amelia said. "But some are for plowing the fields and pulling the carriages.

Come on, let's find Mr. Dawkins." Amelia was anxious to get out on Splendor and show her cousin the countryside.

Amelia led Charlotte to Mr. Dawkin's cramped, little office, but he was not there. As they came out she saw a stable boy sauntering in their direction. Amelia had to think for a minute to get his name. She generally new the names of all the help, and particularly those who worked the stables, but this boy was newer than the others. Bob, the name finally came to her.

"Bob," she called to the stable boy. "Have you seen Mr. Dawkins?"

Bob slowed as if thinking hard. "Might have seen 'im by the old stables."

"Really? What would he be doing there?"

"Dunno, M'Lady."

"Alright, we'll look for him there," Amelia said.

"The old stables?" Charlotte asked as Amelia led her around the big stone building that housed most of the horses.

"Yes, it's very old. They say it dates back to 13th Century," Amelia said. "We keep the plow horses there, but they'll be out working the fields today. I can't think what Mr. Dawkins would be doing there."

The low-slung building was now in view and looked as quiet and deserted as the main stables had. The doors were open, and Amelia and Charlotte entered the building and paused to let their eyes adjust to the gloom inside.

Rows of wooden stalls lined one side of the building. It was silent, except for an odd moaning sound issuing from the far end of the structure. Amelia was about to call out, when Charlotte put her hand on her arm.

"Shhhh," Charlotte hissed. Then she beckoned to Amelia to follow her.

Charlotte walked quietly down the row of stalls, pausing to peer into each one. At the second to last stall she stopped peered in. Then pulled back. She put out a hand, cautioning Amelia to be silent. The moaning sound was louder now.

Charlotte took Amelia's hand and led her into the stall just before the one occupied by whoever was making the noise. There were gaps between the boards separating the two stalls and Charlotte bent forward so that she could peek through them. Then she motioned Amelia to come forward also.

Amelia knelt just below Charlotte and brought her eye to the gap. She found herself staring at the upturned buttocks of an unidentified female. Her legs were spread wide, her skirts were pulled up, and between her legs was Mr. Dawkins, his head bobbing as he ministered to her wet and glistening cunny. His trousers were unbuttoned and his hand was busy between his own legs.

Amelia immediately felt the wetness in her own cleft.

"Oh, Mr. Dawkins," the bent over woman moaned, and by her voice Amelia recognized her as Annie, the chamber maid.

Amelia could feel her cousin's breath on her cheek next to her. Mr. Dawkins stood up revealing a thick, but short appendage that he stroked with his right hand. Amelia stared at it in amazement. She had never seen a man's sex before.

"Take note," Charlotte whispered in her ear, and her breath against Amelia's neck sent a little shiver down her back.

Amelia leaned back just slightly so that she could feel the swell of her cousin's breasts against her back. Mr. Dawkins shuffled forward and placed the tip of his thick rod at the opening of the chamber maid's dripping hole.

Annie groaned and spread her legs a bit wider. Amelia could feel her own juices welling at the entrance to her cunny. She squirmed, wanting to hike up her skirts and rub her little button. Charlotte pressed herself into Amelia's back, reached around and cupped the younger girl's small breast, stroking it lightly through the cloth of her dress. Amelia's nipples tighten and her cousin's touch sent another shiver down her spine.

Mr. Dawkins pushed his hips forward, parting Annie's labia, but his thick tool would not go in. Annie reached back, spreading her self as wide as she could with her hands. She pressed back toward Mr. Dawkins. Slowly her opening widened and Mr. Dawkins slid in.

Annie let out a long, low moan and Mr. Dawkins gasped. They stood still like that for a moment and then Mr. Dawkins began to move his hips slowly back and forth. Amelia's breath was coming fast and her heart was beating so loud she was afraid the couple in the next stall might hear it. She could feel a dribble of wetness running down her inner thigh. She didn't think she'd ever felt so excited.

Charlotte slipped her hand inside the top of Amelia's dress and caught one of her nipples between her fingers. Amelia ground her hips and buttocks back into her cousin and let a small sigh escape her lips.

Mr. Dawkins was thrusting steadily now, and Annie was moaning and crying out with each thrust. Amelia could see her juices glistening on Mr. Dawkins's member. Some dripped from her, onto the dusty floor of the unused stall.

Charlotte reached forward, pressing her right hand on Amelia's now aching crotch. Amelia pressed back rubbing her sensitive button against her cousin's hand. Then she reached back and pressed her own hand hard against Charlotte's crotch. Charlotte sighed into her ear, kissed her neck and pressed back with her hips.

Mr. Dawkins was moving faster now and his breathing had increased. He grunted and sighed with each thrust. Annie moaned loudly, pushing back to meet Dawkins's thick cork. Suddenly Annie arched her back and cried out. Through the crack, Amelia could see her anus contracting as the spasms of her climax rolled over her. It was too much for Mr. Dawkins, he gave three quick thrusts and went ridged, like a man standing up in his stirrups. Amelia could see his thick member pulsing and a white liquid seeped out from around it and dripped onto the ground.

The pulsing of Dawkins rod seemed to drive Annie into new spasms of pleasure and she cried out again, her legs shaking. Dawkins's knees buckled, but he manfully kept his sword sheathed in Annie's cunny until she too went slack. Then he slowly withdrew from her. Behind his rod a thick clot of white seaman poured from Annie's now gaping hole.

Amelia watched in fascination as Dawkins squeezed the last of seaman out of his now much shrunken member. Annie stood up, and holding her skirts high, she squatted in a corner of the stall and let the remainder of Dawkins's seed drip from her. Then she let go a long stream of piss into the old dry hay that covered the floor.

Amelia was dying, she found that she wanted Mr. Dawkins's member, anyone's member, between her legs. Her thighs were slick with her juices. Good as Charlotte's hand felt, being touched through her dress just wasn't enough.

"Come, we must be getting back to work," Mr. Dawkins said, tucking his now flaccid, and much shrunken, member into his trousers.

Annie smoothed her skirts and they left the stall. The two girls stood still, pressed into each other until they heard the creak of the main door. Then Amelia stood and turned into Charlottes arms. Charlotte pressed her lips to Amelia's and her tongue slipped between her lips. Amelia moaned as Charlotte's tongue explored her mouth.

Amelia pulled away and then gave a little shriek. There standing the door of the stall was the stable boy, Bob. He was leering at the two girls and rubbing the front of his breeches, which were tenting out under the strain of his ridged poker.

Charlotte turned and calmly surveyed the stable boy.

"What do you want?" she asked casually.

"A bit of a roll in the hay," Bob replied.

"I think not," Charlotte said.

"I seen ya kissing. I'll tell," Bob said.

"Tell who?" Charlotte asked.

"Everyone. 'is Lordship."

"Show me what you've got." Charlotte said to Amelia's surprise.

"I want her," Bob said, pointing at Amelia. He was rubbing his pole through his trousers.

Amelia almost laughed. Despite the juices soaking her pantalets the thought of letting pimply-faced Bob anywhere near her was repugnant.

"You'll have me or nothing," Charlotte said to Amelia's surprise, and relief.

Bob looked from one to the other of them. "Ok," he said. It came out sort of breathy like he'd been running a long distance.

Charlotte sat down on an old trough and hiked up her skirts. She opened her pantalets, which looked as damp as Amelia's felt, exposing her red thatch and her wet and swollen labia.

Bob's mouth dropped open at the sight.

"Let's see it then," Charlotte said.

Bob fumbled with his trousers. He appeared to be all thumbs, as if he'd never had to undo his breeches before. Finally he got them open and his manhood sprang out. It wasn't as thick and Mr. Dawkin's, but it was longer. It stood almost straight up. Amelia stared in fascination. It looked so different from a horse cock. It was red to the point of looking painful and it pulsed as if it had a life of it's own. She wanted to touch it, but she didn't dare. Instead she stood rooted to stable floor devouring Bob's sex with her eyes. The aching of her own sex had reached a new level and she could hardly stand it.

"Well? Are you man enough to use that thing?" Charlotte asked.

Amelia saw Bob swallow hard. Then he nodded.

"Common then," Charlotte said, beckoning him over with her finger.

Bob shuffled toward her his breeches caught about his ankles. Amelia couldn't believe that Charlotte was doing this. She felt a river of desire running down her thighs. Throwing caution to the wind, she hiked up her own skirts until she could reach inside her pantalets and feel the damp, distressed area between her legs. Her finger found the little button that Charlotte had shown her the night before. The moment her finger touched it she felt a shock of pleasure. She sighed.

Bob paused and looked over at her and his eyes widened. She could hear his horse breathing coming in short gasps. She didn't care what he saw, her finger circling her clit felt so good. Her own heart was beating so hard she thought it might burst of out her ribcage.

Charlotte stroked her clit as Bob managed to get himself between her knees. With her free hand she reached out and took ahold of his cock. She squeezed it gently. Bob gasped and his hips thrust forward. Charlotte smiled.

Amelia could feel the tightening in her abdomen and new that she was close. With her free hand she stroked her labia feeling the slick wetness and then she slid one finger into her hungry gash. She moaned with pleasure and Bob glanced at her again, his eyes greedy.

Charlotte stroked Bob's hard, red manhood a few times and then guided him toward her glistening entrance. As the head of his cock approached her, she slid her hand back cupping his tight sack and gently massaging his testicles.