The Education of Amelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob groaned. Suddenly he tensed and threw back his head and arched his back. His cock twitched before Amelia's eyes and great gout of white fluid shot from the end and landed on Charlotte's thick bush. The sight of Bob's ejaculation, the tangible manifestation of his climax, drover Amelia over the edge and she felt the first tide of her own climax start to roll over her. Her muscles tensed and a great, warmth enveloped her. Her vagina pulsed and spasmed around her fingers and a warm trickle ran down her hand. Her own back arched and then she gasped and buckled forward as the main wave of her orgasm hit her. Her legs shook, but her eyes were glued to Bobs pulsing manhood. She could hear her own mewling sounds of pleasure as if from far away.

As she rocked with her climax, Bob cried out as another geyser of fluid jetted from his throbbing cock and splashed onto Charlotte's creamy thigh. It hung there like clotted cream. Charlotte stroked him gently and slowly as he pumped the rest of his seed out onto her thighs and the floor, his hips thrusting with each stroke. His head was thrown back his eyes closed his face twisted in a grimace of pleasure.

Finally he buckled and he slumped forward onto his knees. Charlotte squeezed the last of his seed from him and then licked it from her hand. Then she sat up and wiped the clots of sperm from her thighs, licked her fingers clean and flounced her skirts out.

"Amelia, come over here. I have another lesson for you," Charlotte said.

Amelia let her skirts fall and she approached Bob and Charlotte.

Charlotte pushed Bob back until he was lying flat on the floor. She knelt beside him and motioned for Amelia to do the same.

"This," she said, picking up Bob's now flaccid member, "Is a man's penis. Some people also call it a poker, staff, cork, prong, dick, nob or cock."

Amelia stared at Bob's cock laying in a thick tangle of blondish reddish hair.

"This is the shaft," Charlotte said, gently picking up Bob's cock. "And below are the testicles, also called balls or some might say jewels. They're contained in this sack, called the scrotum. This is where the seed is produced. This area is also very sensitive, don't squeeze it hard or it will hurt."

Bob groaned and his penis stirred in Charlotte's hand.

Still cupping his balls in one hand Charlotte extended Bob's shaft. "At the top of the shaft is the foreskin, this loose floppy skin here."

Bob's cock twitched in Charlotte's hand and seemed to swell a bit.

"Oh, this is good," Charlotte said. She played with Bob's balls a bit and then moved her hand up and down his shaft. Slowly, to Amelia's amazement, Bob's poker began to twitch and swell, growing longer and thicker before her eyes. It was as if it had a life of it's own.

"Now he's erect and ready to enter a vagina," Charlotte said. "See, here at the top, how the foreskins is pulling back? If you roll it back you can see the glans. This is the most sensitive part of he penis." Charlotte continued to gently stroke Bob's cock, which continued grow until it seemed to be trying to escape the constraints of its own skin.

"At the end of the penis there's a slit. This is the end of the urethra. Both urine and sperm leave the body from this point," Charlotte continued.

Bob moaned and his hips began to move to meet Charlotte's strokes.

"You can also stimulate the penis with your mouth." With this Charlotte bent over and took Bob's cock into her mouth.

Bob's eyes opened wide and he gasped.

Charlotte slowly took more of Bob into her mouth and then slowly brought her head back up.

Bob closed his eyes and a look of bliss on his face.

Charlotte continued to bob her head up and down on Bob's staff. Amelia could feel the wetness gathering between her thighs again as she watched the pleasure on Bob's face. With a pop, Charlotte lifted her mouth away.

She hiked up her skirts again and squatted over Bob's twitching rod. "Now watch carefully so that you see how this is done."

She reached out and took ahold of Bob's manhood.

"You'll have to guide the man in, they aren't always good at finding their own way," Charlotte said.

Slowly she lowered herself on the Bob's ridged pike, burying it up the hilt in her wet cave. Amelia stared in utter amazement as the entire length of Bob's cock entered her cousin.

Charlotte let out a soft moan as she impaled herself. Then she just sat there still for a moment, eyes closed. She opened her eyes and looked right at Amelia.

"Oh, that feels so good. Now, watch closely. I want you to see every detail."

Amelia moved so that she could see Charlotte's red thatch and the root of Bob's sex buried deep inside it. Slowly Charlotte began to move up and down on Bob's dick.

Bob groaned.

Charlotte's breath was coming in short gasps as she rode up and down. Amelia could see her thick juices gathering on Bob's rod and pooling in his pubic hair.

"Come, look from behind," Charlotte said between gasps. Amelia lifted Charlotte's skirts and Charlotte bent forward over Bob exposing her pink anus to Amelia's view. Her sex was wet and Bob's cock was sliding slowly in and out making a squelching, slurping sound. Amelia's own sex was throbbing and wet again. She reached inside her skirts and found her own wet opening. She slipped a finger inside feeling the warmth of her canal around her finger.

"Watch his testicles, when they start to tighten he'll be ready to shoot," Charlotte said.

Amelia stared at Bob's balls as Charlotte moved up and down, moaning and mewing. Amelia's own breath was fast and her heart beat loud. Her finger felt good in her vagina, but she wanted something bigger. She moved a second finger into her wet tunnel.

Bob began to pant like a dog.

"Oh Lord, oh God," he moaned.

Amelia saw his scrotum tightening.

"He's getting ready," she said.

Charlotte began to move a bit faster. She was making little moaning sounds with each thrust. Her pleasure was making Amelia very hot. Then, suddenly, Charlotte stopped and let out a long moan and her body began to shake. Amelia saw her cousin's anus contract and spasm and knew that she had reached her climax. She couldn't help herself she reach out and cupped Bob's testicles at the same moment.

Bob cried out, a guttural, animal sound and she could see his member start to pulse in Charlotte's fancy bit. The sight of his cock shooting seed into her cousin was too much for Amelia and she felt the hot wave of pleasure envelop her. She gasped and moaned as she watched a thick dribble of seaman oozed out and down the side of Bob's cock. Even in the throws of pleasure she kept her eyes on the action in front of her.

Charlotte let out another moan, her anus twitched again. Slowly she moved her hips back and forth, more of a rocking motion than a thrusting motion, moaning softly. Then they were both still, breathing hard.

Fascinated, Amelia watch as Bob's member wilted and slid out of Charlotte's thatch, it was followed by a small flood of seaman.

"Oh," Amelia said. The exclamation came out unbidden.

Charlotte stayed poised above Bob for a few minutes letting his seed leave her body. Then she stood up, rearranged her pantalets and smoothed her skirts.

"Now you've had what you wanted and more than you deserve," She said to Bob. "No more threatening people, do you hear?"

Bob nodded. He looked completely spent, as if he might have trouble standing up.

"Come along Amelia, we need to get some horses," she said holding out her hand to Amelia. Amelia let her skirts fall and placed one still sticky hand in Charlotte's.

The two girls left the old stable and made their way back.

"I can't believe you let him," Amelia said.

"Watching Mr. Dawkins made me very wet," Charlotte answered.

"But aren't you worried about a baby?" Amelia asked.

"There are ways of dealing with that."

"Like what?"

"Well, before hand, if you know you're going to do it, you can put a sponge soaked in vinegar in your tunnel, or a lemon if you have one. Afterward you can douche with vinegar. That's when you squirt vinegar up into your vagina. There are other methods, but those are the best I know."

By now they'd reached the stables again. They found Mr. Dawkins in his office. He was in a wonderful mood. Amelia found it hard to look at him without imaging his short thick manhood, but somehow she managed to convey their needs. He helped them find a nice mare for Charlotte and soon they were trotting out of the stable yard.

"Where shall we go?" Charlotte asked as they started along the track that led up on to the downs.

Amelia thought for a moment. She wanted to see Tatam O'Leary again. There was a nice little copse of trees at the top of the hill where she'd last seen him. Perhaps he would still be working on the fence. They would be able to see from there without being seen.

"Come on we'll go up on the downs," she said and taped Splendor lightly with her crop. They moved to a canter and Charlotte followed on the mare. They rode up the track and up onto the downs. The sun was bright, and the sky was a brilliant blue with small white clouds.

Amelia led the way to the copse of trees. There she dismounted. Charlotte slid down from her horse also. Amelia tied Splendor's reins to a small sapling and Charlotte followed suit.

"Why are we stopping" Charlotte asked.

"I want to show you something," Amelia said.

She led her cousin through the stand of trees until they were looking down the hill toward the freeholds below. From here you could see the rolling fields and woods laid out under a blue sky.

Amelia was pleased to see that Tatam was there working away in the heat of the sun, his shirt off. She could feel the now familiar moistening between her legs at the sight of him.

"Oh, isn't that beautiful." Cousin Charlotte said.

Amelia glanced at her to make sure she was appreciating the correct view. Charlotte smiled at her.

"My dream from last night," Amelia said.

"That was a good dream," Charlotte said.

Amelia nodded. She was feeling hot and sticky.

"Is that what you desire?" Charlotte asked.

Amelia looked at her. "Yes, but not what I'm supposed to have."

Charlotte laughed. "Supposed to doesn't matter. Here, I have an idea come with me."

Charlotte led the way back through the trees to where the horses were. She untied Splendor and gave him a quick, hard slap on the rump. Startled, the horse whined and shot into the trees.

"What..." Amelia started to say, but Charlotte cut her off.

"Run, get him!"

Amelia picked up her skirts and ran through the trees. A branch whipped her the face and twigs tore at her dress.

"Splendor!" she cried.

A moment later she burst out into the sunlight of the field. The horse was well down the pasture. She'd never catch him. Then she saw Tatam running after the horse. She started down the field after them both.

Splendor slowed and she saw Tatam approach him. The big horse stopped and Tatam walked up to him, stroked his nose and took him by the bridle.

Amelia stopped and watched as Tatam turned and started toward her leading Splendor behind him. Amelia waited for them. It was hot in the sun. He came toward her, broad shoulders and thick arms. She stared at him. When he was close he smiled, his teeth white against the brown of his face.

Amelia suddenly felt light-headed and a bit wobbly in the knees.

"Lost your horse?" Tatam asked coming up to her.

"Yes." Her voice sounded all rushes and reeds in her ears. He smelled of lemon, sweat and sun. There was something about his presence, it made all of the blood rush from her head to her groin. She felt faint and excited.

"Oh, I think I'm going to faint," She managed.

Tatam caught her, a strong arm around her waist.

"It's the heat," he said. "Come let's get you in the shade."

With an arm about her waist he led the horse up the hill to the stand of trees. Amelia leaned into him, feeling his hard body, all angles and plains, so different from hers or Charlotte's. He led her in under the cool green of the canopy to a tiny glade in the middle of the trees. There she sank to the ground while he tied Splendor near by.

Amelia glanced around wondering where Charlotte had gotten to, but saw no sign of her.

"Did you fall off your horse?" Tatam asked coming over to her.

She shook her head.

He knelt beside her, looking at her with concern. "You alright?"

Amelia stared at him. Slowly she reached out and touched the muscles of his shoulder. His skin was soft, but his muscles felt like rock. He watched her with a puzzled and slightly guarded look on his face. She reached up and touched his cheek. It was rough with stubble. She wanted him down to her core. She could feel the heat pulsing between her legs, the wetness soaking her pantalets again. Her breath was quick and short and her heart beat fast.

She let her hand trail down his neck to his chest. He was warm under her touch. She got tangled in the hair of his chest for a moment, but followed the path of it down along his taught stomach past his navel to where it disappeared into his trousers.

She looked up at him and then pulled, releasing the first button.

"M'lady...," he started, but she leaned into him.

"Shhhhhh," she said and covered his mouth with hers. She opened her mouth and his tongue slipped inside, arousing her more. She pulled on the waist of his breeches and felt another button let go and then another.

She moaned into Tatam's mouth and let her hand slip inside his trousers. His pike was stiff and warm to her touch. She was running a scalding river between her thighs. She wanted him inside her. The realization would have shocked her just a few days ago, but now she didn't care, her vagina was hungry.

Tatam gasped when she touched him.

She circled his cock with her fingers and stroked him gently. He moaned into her mouth. Amelia pushed him back into the grass that carpeted the glade. She turned and looked at his manhood poking up out of thick dark curls, tall and proud. It wasn't as red as Bob's and not as long, but it had a nice shape. She remembered how Charlotte had taken Bob into her mouth. She bent over Tatam's pulsing rod. She could smell him, a thick, sweaty smell, but good. She leaned in closer and kissed the head of his cock, which was just peeking out from his foreskin.

Tatam gasped.

She glanced up at him. He was up on his elbows staring at her, a look of utter amazement on his face.

Amelia pulled his foreskin back exposing the helmet of his cock. Then, still looking him in the eye, she slipped the head into her mouth.

Tatam sighed and closed his eyes for a moment.

Very slowly she slid more of his rod into her mouth. Enveloping as much of him as possible. He was hard and soft in her mouth at the same time. Slowly she came back up until just the head of his cock was in her mouth. She let her tongue circle the head, keeping it inside her mouth.

Tatam groaned.

She released him for a moment and wiggled his trousers down a bit further. He lifted his hips to help her. Then, straddling his legs, she bent over him again, taking him in her mouth. With her left hand she gripped the base of his cock and let her right hand slide down cupping his balls.

Tatam's hip thrust up toward her a bit as she massaged his testicles. He was breathing hard and fast.

Amelia found that she was breathing hard also. She could feel her juices running down her thighs. She was filled with a feeling of hot exhilaration. She'd never felt like this before. She worked her mouth up and down his shaft, stopping now and then to play with the head of his cock. All the while she watched the bliss on his face. It made her feel good that she could deliver such pleasure.

She wanted that intimate moment of release, she wanted to push him over the edge. She wanted to see the look on his face and hear his cries. She wanted to taste his essence in her mouth. She began to move her left hand up and down his shaft as she concentrated her mouth on the head of his cock.

He was panting now and thrusting his hips to her rhythm. She slid one finger down tracing the line between his balls and his anus until her finger found that intimate opening. She circled it once and then pressed her finger in, not enough to penetrate, but just enough for him to feel the pressure.

Tatam gasped and his hips thrust forward and she knew he'd reached his climax. She could feel his cock expand and then the first flood of warm seed squirted into her mouth.

Tatam cried out and she watched his face twist into a grimace of pleasure.

She swallowed quickly knowing there would be more to come. It was thicker and harder to swallow than she'd anticipate, but she managed to get it down. She was just in time. She felt his cock spasm again as he ejaculated an even bigger load. His hips thrust with each spasm. She swallowed again, but the next spurt came even faster and some of his seed leaked out from around her mouth and slid down his shaft. She swallowed hard again, just as she felt the next spasm. It tasted salty, not terrible, a bit like oysters.

Slowly his thrusting subsided along with his moans. Amelia continued to suck on him until he was completely dry. Only when she felt his cock begin to go limp did she release it and let it fall from her mouth.

They stared at each other for a moment. Then she stood up and began to remove her dress. Tatam stared at her wide-eyed and she undid the buttons and removed her dress and then her corset. It felt odd to be taking these things off in front of a man and out of doors, but that made it all the more exciting. Then slowly, a bit hesitantly, she stripped off her chemise, exposing her small, round breast to the open air.

Tatam watched her intently like a cat watching it's prey. She saw his cock stir in its bed of curls and come to life at the sight of her bare chest. She looked down at him and ran her hands over her breasts, making sure to rub her nipples lightly as she went. It gave her a little shiver. Then she undid the tie to her pantalets and let them fall to the ground. She could smell the thick scent of her own arousal.

She stood there naked except for her stocking, garters and riding boots. She could feel the air on her skin. And, she could feel Tatam's eyes drinking her in. She felt free and powerful.

She looked down at the boy laid out in the grass below her. His cock was hard again and standing at full attention. She stepped over him, knowing that he could see her most private place. It gave her a thrill. Then, imitating Charlotte she squatted down and took him in her hand. His cock was warm and throbbed slightly. She lowered herself a little more and ran the head of his cock against her pulsing sex.

"Ooooh," she groaned. It felt so good, like nothing she'd ever experienced.

"Mmmmm," Tatam responded.

Amelia slowly rubbed herself up and down Tatam's hard shaft. All the while she watched the look of bliss on his face and listened to him moan. She loved this moment of control. Then she raised her hips a bit and very slowly allowed just the tip of his manhood to enter her. Her legs began to shake and she could feel the warm glow starting. Her juices were dripping onto her hand.

Very slowly she lowered her hips. He entered her, filling her a tiny bit at a time. It was an amazing feeling, nothing like having fingers inside her. He was so warm and so much larger. It almost hurt, but in a good way. She gasped and heard him do the same.

Amelia dropped to her knees so that she was leaning over Tatam. She pressed her breasts against him feeling the hardness of his chest against hers. She leaned in and kissed him. Their tongues danced together for a minute before she pulled back. Very slowly she moved her hips forward, feeling Tatam's cock slide out of her. The slow emptying made her crave that full feeling he'd given her and she moved back impaling herself on him again.