The Education of Amelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aahhhhh, she moaned.

Tatam stared up at her, his breathing raged.

She began to move deliberately now, thrusting back and forth with her hips and Tatam moved to meet her thrusts. A warmth began to build in her, an inexplicable feeling of pleasure that seemed to fill her as much as Tatam filled her vagina. She found that she was gasping with each thrust, her juices making a smacking, slurping sound as she moved.

Suddenly, Tatam sat up. Gently he pushed her back so that she was lying on the ground and he was positioned over her. He began to thrust into her with a more concerted motion in this new position. Hungrily, she spread her legs wide to give him full access.

His thrusting was driving her crazy and she could feel her muscle starting to tighten, signaling the approach of her climax.

Tatam was grunting a little now with each thrust.

She wrapped her legs around him feeling the taught muscles in his back.

"Oooooo," she moaned as she met his thrusts. The warmth in her belly was starting to spread.

"Oh," Tatam said and his thrusting began to quicken. He bent forward clutching her to him, the muscles of his chest crushing her breasts.

"Oh Lord," Amelia breathed into his ear. His smell, his closeness, the friction of their coupling was so intense.

And then it hit her. She felt her muscles tighten and clench and her vagina began to spasm.

"Ooooooohhhh, God!" she cried out. Her body started to shake. She could feel herself gripping Tatam's cock with her nether muscles.

"Oh, oh, oooohhhh," Tatam groaned and went ridge. He seemed to swell inside her and then she felt him release a warm flood of seed deep in her pulsing canal.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" she cried. The feeling of him flooding her sent her into new spasms of ecstasy. She clung to him and she could feel him shaking in the paroxysm of his own climax as more seed flooded into her. Her body contracted around his cock and she shook with the power of her climax.

Reflexively, his body jerked on top of her and he grunted as he pumped more of his seed into her fresh young tunnel.

His release was so wet and warm that Amelia moaned into his neck as she shook, her body clenching and unclenching. She could feel a little seed running down her crack and over her pulsing anus.

Slowly her climax subsided and she felt her body go limp with the release. Tatam lay slack and breathing hard on top of her, still buried inside her. His weight felt warm and pleasant. He raised himself a bit, turning his head so that he could kiss her neck. It felt comforting and she hugged him to her.

She could feel his cock shrinking inside her and becoming soft. She shifted her hips and felt him slid out of her followed by a small gush of his seed. He slid to the one side, still holding her close. She turned into him and they kissed, slowly and languidly.

She could hear the birds singing and the soft sounds of Splendor pulling up grass near by. She opened her mouth and let him explore her with his tongue. He ran his hand over her body, cupping her buttocks and squeezing lightly, pulling her to him. She could feel his cock stirring again and her heart began to beat a bit faster.

She reached down and took his slick sex in her hand and felt him pulse and grow.

"Are ye keen to go again?" he asked looking at her.

Amelia laughed. "Yes. That was wonderful."

"Aye, it was that," Tatam said. "Oh."

This last exclamation came as she maneuvered his swollen rod into her vagina again. Amelia sighed as he entered her. Filling her up.

They stared into each other's eyes as he slowly began to rock his hips back and forth. She lifted one leg to give him better access, draping it over him. She was sopping wet and he slid in and out easily.

She sighed and pressed her lips to his and moved to meet his slow thrusts. It was languidly arousing. She could feel herself responding to him a step at a time, the ache in her groin, her nipples tightening, her juices beginning to flow more freely. She pressed herself against Tatam grinding her pubs against his to stimulate her clitoris. She was rewarded by a little shock. She felt warm and achy between her legs.

Tatam began to move a little faster and Amelia could feel the warmth building in her abdomen.

"Ohhh," she moaned into Tatam's neck.

"Mmmmm," he responded.

It was more of a rocking motion than a thrusting motion, but he was rubbing against something insider that felt wonderful. The tension was starting to build and she new she would climax soon.

"Oh, don't stop," she breathed into his ear.

He was panting and moaning also.

"It's coming," she whispered. "Don't stop."

The tension was almost unbearable now. She pushed back against him bucking a little with each rocking thrust. It swept over her like a soft, warm wave, different from the first one. She froze and Tatam pushed himself in deep, but kept rocking. She could feel her vagina pulsing around his ridged member.

"Oh, oh, oh,"

She clung to him like a raft in a fast moving stream, until the spasms began to subside. Tatam continued to rock into her and she lay beneath him enjoying the feel of him buried inside her. But she knew he hadn't finished. She lay there letting him rock into her slowly, listening to his breathing and basking in the hardness of him inside her.

Suddenly Amelia had an odd feeling of being watch. Nervously she looked around. There was a figure shrouded by shadows at the edge of the glade. She caught her breath and stiffened. Tatam looked down at her and then followed her gaze. He stopped moving. They both stared, stricken at the figure. As if sensing they'd been seen the person came forward into the glade. It was Charlotte. Amelia sighed with relief.

"Oh it's only Charlotte," she said to Tatam.

The color was high in Charlotte's cheeks and one hand was thrust into the blouse of her dress clearly massaging her own breast.

"Don't stop," Charlotte said, her voice hoarse and thick.

Tatam didn't move or respond. Amelia pushed on his chest, forcing him to roll onto his back, but she kept him firmly implanted inside her.

Charlotte came close, hiked up her skirt and sank to the ground. Her red bush was dark with the wetness of her desire. Amelia could clearly see her hungry hole and the moister gather at its entrance. Charlotte opened the blouse to expose one of her ample breasts, its nipple pink and swollen. She slipped her other hand between her legs, her finger circling her pleasure button. She groaned.

Amelia glanced down at Tatam, but he was staring at Charlotte in amazement. Having Charlotte there watching and Tatam watching her, made Amelia feel randy again. Very slowly she began to move up and down on top of him. She lifted her hips until she knew that just the tip of his rod was inside her and then just as slowly she lowered herself again.

Tatam moaned, but his eyes were still glued to Charlotte's exposed sex.

Charlotte, for her part, was staring at Tatam's cock sliding in out of her cousin's young purse. Her finger was moving faster over her clit and every once in a while she would slid her hand down to explore her dripping cave. A little mewling sound escaped her now and then.

Amelia was aware that Tatam's breathing was picking up, but she kept her pace slow and steady. The whole scene was making her feel hot and tight again. She could feel the wetness between her legs increasing.

Charlotte had spread her legs wide and was sliding her fingers in and out of her wet tunnel. They made a titillating slurping sound, and Amelia stared at the juices running down over her cousins little rosebud of an anus. She wanted to lean over and run her tongue around that hole and taste that sweet honey, but she wanted to pleasure Tatam even more. Instead she leaned back so that Tatam's ridged manhood pushed against the front on her vagina. She cupped her breast and began to move a little faster.

Tatam looked up at her. He was panting like a dog on a hot day and thrusting his hips to meet hers.

Charlotte moaned deeply as she worked her fingers in and out, her eyes never leaving the heaving bodies in front of her.

Tatam reached out and put his hands on Amelia's hips and began to meet her thrusts with more determination. She could see a flush starting on his chest and neck. He felt hard and hot inside her. Her snatch ached and pulsed from the friction of his cock.

"Ooooh," she moaned.

Tatam responded with a groan of pleasure.

Charlottes was thrusting hard now, her hips bucking. Suddenly she froze as if turned to stone. Her eyes widened and her body curled forward. A gasping sort of scream broke from her as if forced out from somewhere deep inside. Amelia could see her anus spasm and a gush of juices forced its way out around her fingers. Charlotte's body shook and convulsed in the throes of pleasure. Now Amelia could see her cousin's labia majora pulsing along with her anus, which opened and close like a fish's mouth. Charlotte continued to cry out as wave after wave of her orgasm swept over her. Finally her paroxysms slowly subsided and she collapsed backward on to her elbows.

Amelia and Tatam were so swept up in Charlotte's pleasure that they had slowed their own thrusting. Now Amelia began to move again with more purpose, her cousin's pleasure intensifying the need building in her pelvis.

Charlotte raised her sticky wet hand to her nose and then licked her fingers carefully. Then she sat up and crawled over the couple locked together before her. As Amelia thrust up and down on Tatam's now pulsing tool, Charlotte reached down between his legs, cupping his testicles in her hand. His eyes widened.

"Oooooh," Tatam groaned and for moment Amelia thought he'd reached climax, but he kept thrusting.

Charlotte placed her other hand on Amelia flat stomach and ran her fingers into the other girls dark curls until her finger found her pleasure button. Amelia gasped and arched her back, increasing the pressure on Tatam's throbbing cock.

Tatam groaned again and Amelia ground her sex down hard against him. She wanted him deep, as deep as he could go. The pressure and ache in her belly was almost unbearable now. She closed her eyes concentrating on the feeling. Willing herself forward to her conclusion.

"Ahhh!" Tatam cried out. Charlotte had let a finger stray to his tense nether hole and it was too much. He gasped and thrust upward. Amelia felt him flood her with his hot seed, his cock pulsing and throbbing inside her. The feeling drove her over the edge, her muscles clamped and spasmed, throwing her forward onto Tatam's broad chest. The pleasure was so great that she could feel her legs shaking uncontrollably. Voiceless little animal sounds escape from deep in her chest.

"Unh, unh, unh."

Tatam clutched her to him as they shook together in that moment of bliss. Slowly their spasms and shaking subsided and Amelia rolled spent, but glowing, into the grass. She could feel Tatam's seed spilling out of her. She reached out and took his hand. It was hard and warm in hers. He squeezed her hand firmly.

Charlotte, who was still crouched next to Tatam, bent forward and took his limp member in her mouth and sucked him clean. His sex stirred, but did not rise. Next Charlotte crawled over to where Amelia lay with her legs splayed apart. She knelt between Amelia's creamy thighs. First she licked her cousin clean from anus to clit. Then she sucked and licked Tatam's seed from Amelia's wet tunnel. Charlotte's ministrations were almost too much and Amelia could feel the first tingling of arousal.

She glanced over at Tatam who was up on one elbow watching Charlotte work. His member had stiffened to half-mast.

"No more for today," Charlotte said. She stood. "We've got to get you back home and cleaned up."

She reached down and helped Amelia to her feet. Tatam watched them as they dressed, but made no move to rise. When she was dressed, Amelia knelt by him, leaned over and kissed him deeply. He smiled up at her.

"Will I see you again M'lady," he asked.

Amelia reached down and stroked his stiffening manhood and smiled back.

"I better," she replied.

Then she turned and mounted Splendor and she and Charlotte started for home.

Back at the manor Charlotte called for hot water and then she stripped Amelia down and helped her into the tub. The warm water felt wonderfully soothing. Charlotte removed her own clothes and then using a pitcher she wetted down Amelia's long tresses. Once Amelia's hair was washed she gently washed her body lifting her arms and legs and spending a little extra time between her sticky thighs. It was so tender and loving that, to her amazement, Amelia began to feel a bit aroused.

When Amelia was thoroughly cleansed, Charlotte helped her out of the tub. She then she had her squat over the chamber pot. She produced a curious contraption that she filled with a vinegar mixture. Then she reached down and gently parted Amelia's labia and inserted one end of the apparatus into Amelia's vagina. Slowly she squeezed the vinegar mixture into her. It was an odd feeling. Much of the douche ran out into the pot.

"That's not the best method," Charlotte said. "But it will have to do. Next time we should make sure you have a sponge to insert.

She pulled the hose out and let the last of the mixture pour out of Amelia into the pot. Then she gently patted her dry, finishing with a light kiss on her clit that sent a little bolt of pleasure up the girl's spine. Once Charlotte had bathed, they dressed and went down to dinner.

"I wish you could stay on as my governess," Amelia said to Charlotte as the descended the stairs.

Charlotte squeezed her arm. "I would like that too," She said.

At dinner Amelia watched as her stepfather and Charlotte talked. She hadn't seen him so animated since her mother had died. It planted a seed in her mind that began to germinate throughout the meal.

After dinner, her father retired to his study and she and Charlotte went up to the library.

"I've never seen Papa so happy," She said.

"No? The poor man must be starved for company in this big house. What on earth does he do with his time?"

"Oh, he stays busy running the estate, but I think he misses having a woman around to talk with."

Charlotte glanced at Amelia.

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just that Papa's not all that old."

"No," Charlotte said carefully.

"And he's an attractive man...," Amelia said and left the sentence hanging.

"Are you playing at match making?" Charlotte asked.

"You did say you wished you could stay on," Amelia pointed out.

"I'd be your mother," Charlotte noted.

"I couldn't ask for a better replacement," Amelia said smiling at her cousin.

Charlotte leaned in and gently kissed Amelia's full lips.

"I like your plan. Your father would make a wonderful husband, but I can't just throw myself at him."

"No, but I have an idea," Amelia said. "When I was sneaking about in his study once, I found a book full of illustrations of naked women. It has some stains on it. I didn't understand then, but I think I do now."

Charlotte nodded.

"He's in his study now," Amelia pointed out.

"And?"

"What if you walked in and caught him. You know."

"But what if he's just sitting there reading?"

"There's a way to find out. Come on." Amelia grabbed her cousin's hand and led her out of the room.

At the end of the passage she led Charlotte through a door and down the back stairs. It was the servant's area, but it was quiet at this time of the evening. Amelia led Charlotte down a flight of stairs and through a confusing number of twisting passages until they arrived at a door.

Here she stopped and put her eye to the keyhole. She had an excellent view of the room. Her stepfather was sitting at his desk, but with his chair pushed back. With one hand he was slowly flipping through the pages of a large book. From her vantage point Amelia could see that it was filled with pictures. His other hand was rubbing the front of his trousers, which were tented out.

Amelia had never thought of her stepfather in sexual way, but seeing him like that made her inside stir ever so slightly.

"Look," she said, pulling Charlotte down beside her.

Charlotte put her eye to the keyhole.

"Oh that poor man. I wonder how long he's been doing that? But I can't just waltz in now, he'll just shut the book and be embarrassed."

"No, you need to wait until he exposes himself and then go in. Here let me see again"

Amelia put her eye to the keyhole once again. Her father had stopped at a particular page and was staring intently at the image, his hand slowly massaging his member through his trousers. The sight brought dampness to Amelia's much used sex and she felt the now familiar glow in her belly. She could see her stepfather's chest rising and falling as his breath became shallower and faster. She was afraid that he might finish without exposing himself, but just then he began to fumble with the front of his breeches. A moment later he'd freed his member. It stood erect and hard in his hand. He run his hand up the shaft, pausing at the head. He closed his eyes and his head tipped back.

"Ok," Amelia hissed. "Go now!"

She stood, opened the door and pushed her cousin in. She did not fully close the door, leaving herself a better view through the slight opening.

"Oh!" she heard Charlotte say. Amelia couldn't see much because her cousin was blocking her view.

"Good Lord!" she heard Lord Cosgrove exclaim in dismay.

"Oh no M'lord, don't be embarrassed, it's only natural. I mean with you being a widower and all. Let me help you," Charlotte said advancing into the room.

She knelt quickly by his Lordship's chair and removed his hands, which he'd covered himself with when she'd entered the room.

"Ooh, it's beautiful," she cooed.

She reached out and ran her hand up and down his shaft. Amelia saw her stepfather stiffen in his chair, a look of utter astonishment on his deeply flushed face.

Charlotte glanced at the open book on the desk.

"Why that girl looks like me," she exclaimed. She looked at his Lordship who blushed a deeper shade of red, something Amelia did not think possible. "Were you thinking about me?"

His Lordship began to stammer something, but Charlotte cut him off. She pushed his chair back and brought her lips to his. She kissed him long and deep.

"I think your Lordship will find that my breasts are a bit larger than hers," she said. Then she knelt between his legs and began to kiss the underside of his engorged shaft. His Lordship moaned and pressed himself back into his chair.

As she worked Charlotte's hands were busy undoing his Lordship's trousers. When she had them open she slowly engulfed the head of his member in her mouth as she stared up into his eyes. Very slowly she took in more and more of his shaft until her nose was pressed into the thick hair between his legs. Then ever so slowly Charlotte brought her head back up. He gasped and his head tipped back.

"Oh God," the exclamation came out breathy.

Amelia could feel the wetness between her thighs now. She pressed her legs together, squeezing and un-squeezing. She wanted to touch herself so badly.

Charlotte was slowly engulfing his Lordships manhood again, her hand playing with his balls. She came up slowly and then kissed her way down his shaft. Then she took one of his balls into her mouth, all the while stroking his now slick member.

"Oooooh," his Lordship groaned. "It's been so long, I can't hold back." Charlotte released his testicles.

"That's alright," she said. She took him in her mouth again and began to move her head up and down rapidly. She cupped his balls in her hand, stroking them lightly.

"Oh, oh!" his Lordship exclaimed.

He began to thrust his hips to meet her mouth.

"I...I...can't hold back!"