The Education of Amelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte quickened her pace.

"Oh Lord."

Amelia watched as he went ridged for a moment, his hips thrust forward and his cock deep in Charlotte's mouth.

"Mmmm," Charlotte made a noise in her throat and Amelia knew that she'd felt the first pulsating squirt of her stepfather's seed.

"Gaaaaahhhhh," his Lordship gasped his hips relaxed and then thrust forward again. "Ahhhgggghh."

Amelia could see that Charlotte was swallowing quickly now, desperately trying to keep pace with his ejaculations. Amelia herself could not hold back, she hiked up her skirts and thrust her fingers into her now dripping cunny.

His Lordship went stiff again and Amelia could see his thick juices running out around Charlotte's mouth and down over his balls. Twice more he relaxed, tensed, and thrust into Charlotte's willing mouth. Each time he made guttural animal sounds. Finally he relaxed and Charlotte swallowed the last of his seed. Then she carefully licked his balls clean.

His Lordship sat with his head still thrown back. Once she'd finished Charlotte slipped into his lap, snuggling close to him, her head tucked in hollow of his neck. They sat there like that for a bit.

"That was...beautiful," Lord Cosgrove said after a few minutes.

Charlotte raised her head and looked at him. "We can do it again, and more."

"No, I can't," his Lordship began, but Charlotte opened the blouse of her dress, exposing her breasts. He stared at them. She took his hand and placed on her left breast.

His Lordship stroked her breast almost absently until his fingers encountered her nipple. Charlotte sighed at his touch. He looked up at her and down at her breast. Carefully he pinched her nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. Charlotte sighed again, arching her back a bit.

His Lordship bent and kissed the swell of her breast and then took her nipple between his lips, sucking on it.

Charlotte moaned. Amelia ran her hand up her slit, gather moister and circled her engorged clit. She had to stifle the groan that rose in her throat.

Charlotte sat up straighter and shifted so that she was on one of Lord Cosgrove's legs. This gave her access to his cock, which was still spent and flaccid from her earlier ministrations. She reached down and cupped his testicles in her hand, massaging them lightly. His Lordship's member twitched and stretched a bit. Charlotte put her other hand on the back of his head, pressing him wantonly into her breast. She closed her eyes.

His Lordship's hand fumbled for the hem of Charlotte's skirt, pushing it up her leg until he could stroke the soft inside of her thigh.

"Why you're all wet down here," he exclaimed as his hand came into contact with her damp undergarments.

"That, my Lord, is all your doing," Charlotte said.

His Lordship kissed her other breast and then began gently circling her small, pink nipple with his tongue.

Charlotte sighed.

Amelia watch as her stepfather's cock stretched again until it stood up straight and proud.

Charlotte stood suddenly. His Lordship looked surprised, as if perhaps he erred in some way. But he quickly relaxed when Charlotte began to remove her dress. He watched her, stroking his manhood, as she freed herself from her confining clothes.

Charlotte took her time, pausing now and again to watch his hand, or to bend this way or that to give him a tantalizing hint of what was to come. Once she was naked in front of him she turned and bent over providing him with a full view of her wet entrance and her rosebud of an anus.

Amelia could see her stepfather's chest rising and falling. He'd stopped stroking his shaft and was squeezing it in an almost frantic manner as if to keep it from going off.

Charlotte turned to face him giving him a full, unimpeded view of her nakedness. She'd loosed her hair, which fell about her shoulders and down her back in a great red cascade.

His Lordship stood suddenly and in one motion lifted her on to his desk. Then spreading her legs he knelt and began to minster to her private parts with his tongue. Charlotte opened her legs wide and gave a moan of appreciation.

Amelia's hand was making a squishy sound as she worked her fingers in and out of her wet tunnel.

There was a soft step behind her and Amelia dropped her skirts and spun around. James, one of the footmen had come up the back stairs. He was on the younger side, perhaps in his twenties, with light hair and blue eyes. Not as hansom as Tatam, but attractive enough. He didn't seem to notice her standing there, his eyes were glued to Charlotte's naked body and his Lordship's head bobbing between her creamy thighs.

He glanced at Amelia, "M'Lady?" His voice came out horse. Amelia could see his poker rising in his trousers.

"It's alright, James," Amelia said and she reached out and pressed her hand to the swelling between his legs. The footman's eyes widened, but didn't move away.

A moan from Charlotte distracted them both. His Lordship had slid a finger into her and was slowly moving it in and out they could both clearly see her juices glistening on his fingers.

"Oh yes, right there," Charlotte said, her voice came out all breathy. Her back was arched and checks and chest were flushed. "Don't stop."

Amelia stroked the footman's rod through his breeches. It felt large, larger than Tatam's. Quickly she knelt and undid the buttons of James's trousers, freeing his member to the open air. He sucked in his breath. His staff stood up straight, the foreskin rolled back from the head. It was a fine looking sight and for a moment Amelia contemplated taking him into her mouth, but she decided against it. Instead she stood and turned so that she was standing behind him, where she could keep an eye on the action in the study. She reached around the footman embracing him from behind, pressing her body to his. With one hand she cupped his balls and she wrapped the other around his shaft.

His member felt thick and hot to the touch and his balls weighed heavily in her hand. She began to stroke him slowly from base to head.

James groaned.

Amelia stared past him to where Charlotte had begun to thrust her hips in time to Lord Cosgrove's fingers. Her soft moans of pleasure made Amelia's heart beat faster. Her pantalets were becoming moist with her own desire.

Charlotte massaged her breast with her hand pinching her nipple. Her other hand was behind his Lordship head, pressing him into her thatch. Lord Cosgrove's free hand was stroking his swollen cock in time to the thrusts of his other hand into Charlottes sopping cunny.

Amelia's breathing was fast and shallow. She increased the speed of her hand on James's cock and let the finger of her other hand stray back to his anus. She heard his sharp intake of breath at the touch. She let her finger tickle his back door and she was rewarded by an involuntary thrust of his hips.

"Oh, oh," Charlotte moaned. "Oh, I'm so close."

Lord Cosgrove let go of his visibly throbbing member and slid his finger into Charlotte little rose bud.

"Ahhhh," whether it was the sound she made or seeing her anus penetrated Amelia didn't know, but James gasped and she could feel his cock swell in her hand.

"Oh, it's coming," Charlotte said. "Oh."

Amelia could see her toes curling.

"Ahhhhgggggggg," Charlotte almost screamed as her orgasm hit her. Her eyes opened wide and Amelia could see her tight anus contract around her stepfather's finger. A gush of liquid spurted from her vagina drenching Lord Cosgrove's hand.

Amelia could feel James's anus contract under her finger. The contraction caused her finger to slip inside his warm posterior. His member twitched in her hand as the first spurt of his seed jetted from his cock and spattered on the half open door. He grunted.

Charlotte curled forward as the second wave of pleasure swept over her. "Don't stop, unnnnggghh," she cried.

Lord Cosgrove's tongue continued to dance over her clit and his fingers moved in her pulsing snatch.

James gasped again and his seed wetted Amelia's hand as she continued to pump his shaft while pressing her finger firmly into his contracting nether hole.

"Ooooooh," Charlotte moan again as another contraction hit her. She curled forward, eyes squeezed shut, panting hard.

Amelia could feel James's contractions getting weaker as his orgasm subsided. He slumped against the wall and she let go of his member. Her hand was covered in his seed. She looked up at him and then licked his essence from her fingers.

Charlotte was making small whimpering sounds in the study as her own orgasm slowed and came to an end. She lay back on the desk breathing hard. Amelia's stepfather rested his head on her thigh, his stiff tool still pulsing with need.

"Bravo, what a show," said a low voice behind Amelia.

Amelia whipped around and found Annie, the chambermaid who she'd seen with Mr. Dawkins in the stables.

"I wonder what his Lordship would say if he knew what you'd been up to?" Annie said.

Amelia heart rose in her chest and she felt a moment of panic. Then the image of Dawkins's member in Annie's cunny came into her mind. She looked at Annie coolly. "I wonder what he would say if he knew what you and Mr. Dawkins got up to in the barn."

Annie's mouth dropped open.

A sound from the study made them all turn.

Charlotte had sat up and was kissing Lord Cosgrove gently. As they watched she reached down and took his swollen manhood in her hand.

"I can't leave you like this now can I?" she said.

His Lordship made a noise in his throat. Charlotte slid down off of the desk and pressed herself against Lord Cosgrove, pushing his straining prong against her thick bush. Then she stepped back and began to remove his clothes, first his jacket, then his shirt and is breeches. Once he was naked she knelt in front of him and began to kiss him starting with his scrotum and working her way up his shaft. When she reached the tip she carefully circled it with her tongue, paying special attention to the underside. Then she engulfed his head in her mouth.

Lord Cosgrove groaned, a look of exquisite pleasure taking over his face.

Amelia stood frozen feeling the wetness on her thighs. She could hear Annie's ragged breathing next to her. She glanced at James, his cock was standing at half staff.

Charlotte slid the rest of his Lordships member into her mouth. Then slowly brought her head back up. She slipped one finger between her thighs massaging her red swollen sex.

Amelia looked over at Annie, but little chamber maid's eyes were glued to the action unfolding in front of her. But her hand was pressed hard against the front of her skirts. James, now fully erect was stroking his member also.

Lord Cosgrove moaned in the study and Amelia looked over. Charlotte had placed her free finger at his puckered back entrance and was lightly teasing him with it.

Annie groaned next to her. Amelia pulled the other girl over so that she was in front of James. She turned Annie so that she was facing the study and moved her hands to either side of the door jam. Then she pulled up the maid's skirts and threw them over her back exposing her rear and a pair of visibly wet pantalets. Amelia undid the drawstring and Annie's pantalets dropped to the floor.

In the study Charlotte's head was bobbing up and down on Lord Cosgrove's shaft and she had inched her finger into his anus just a bit. His Lordship, head thrown, back as groaning with each tiny thrust of Charlotte's finger.

Amelia bent and inhaled Annie's woman scent. It was stronger and sharper than Charlotte's, but not unpleasant. She ran her tongue over the maid's thick labia until her tongue encountered the thicker muskier flavor of her nether hole.

Annie moaned.

Amelia looked over her shoulder at the footman. James was trying to watch both the tableau unfolding in the study and the two girls in front him. As she watched his cock wept a small bead of clear liquid. It hung there from the end of his pulsing manhood and slowly dripped onto the floor.

Amelia looked up. Charlotte had stopped sucking on Lord Cosgrove's cock and had stood up also. She turned and bent over so that her rear was practically in his Lordships face.

"I need you," she said over her shoulder. "Now."

Lord Cosgrove stood, his staff standing straight up like a flag going into battle. Charlotte reached behind her, took his throbbing mass in her hand.

Amelia reached out and wrapped her hand around James's thick rod and pulled him toward Annie. He followed her lead. As Charlotte guided his Lordship toward her wet hole, Amelia guided James to Annie's. James groaned as Amelia brought his dripping head into contact with Annie's sopping slit.

In the study, Charlotte was very slowly rubbing Lord Cosgrove's member up and down her slick sex, moaning at each stroke. His Lordship was breathing so hard that Amelia could hear him from the doorway.

Carefully, Amelia mimicked the action in the study, moving James's ridged pole up and down Annie's grueling labia.

Annie whimpered and thrust her hips back wantonly trying to get James's manhood inside her, but Amelia wouldn't allow it.

Amelia glanced up at the action in the study. Charlotte was moaning and gyrating her hips each time Lord Cosgrove's cock rubbed against her button. Very slowly she moved him back so that the head of his spear was poised just at her entrance. Then she moved back, just enough so that only the very tip of his rod entered her.

Lord Cosgrove groaned.

Amelia did the same with James's ridged member. Annie gasped as the first quarter inch or so of James's hot poker moved between her slippery lips.

In the study, Charlotte allowed the head of Lord Cosgrove's cock to penetrate her. Then she stood still. Annie, groaned and gyrated her hips, trying to work James's cork deeper into her. Then Charlotte pushed back against Lord Cosgrove's swollen member sliding it deep into her steaming interior. Charlotte moaned, and Lord Cosgrove gasped. Amelia allowed James's cock to slide deep into the chambermaid's dripping hole. Annie made a small whimpering sound in her throat.

Lord Cosgrove began to slide in and out of Charlotte's wet gash, his member quickly becoming slick with her creamy juices. In the hallway Amelia pushed James in and out of Annie's willing hole as they all watched the action in the study.

Charlotte was making small mewling sounds deep in her throat. Lord Cosgrove was staring down, watching his manhood sliding between Charlotte's swollen lips. Amelia took James's balls in her hand. She could feel Annie, juices making them slick and she ran her hand up so that she could feel James's tool moving in and out of the Annie's fancy bit. Amelia's own sex ached with her need. James gasped, and Amelia could feel his balls tightening, he wasn't going to last long. She reached between Annie's legs running her hand up the girls wet, furred cleft until she found her button at the top. Annie moaned softly at Amelia's touch.

Charlotte was moving faster, meeting Lord Cosgrove's thrusts with her own. Amelia could hear her step father's grunts of pleasure. He leaned forward and slid his hand around Charlotte's front so that he could fondle her clit. Charlotte moaned louder, thrust her hips higher into the air and widened her legs. The group in the hall could see her juices, thick and creamy running down her thigh.

It was too much for James, he gave a guttural grunt and began to unload into Annie's tunnel. Annie gasped as she felt the first stream of his hot seed shooting into her. Amelia took him in her hand so that she could feel his cock flex and twitch as he bucked against Annie's soft backside emptying his balls into her. With a gasp he fell back, his wilting instrument sliding out of Annie's wet cavity, followed by his thick seed.

Amelia leaned forward and sucked James's leavings into her mouth. She could hear Annie's gasp of surprise and her moan of pleasure as Amelia's tongue plied her wet hole. Annie arched her back and stuck out her rear so as to give Amelia better access. When Amelia had sucked James's cream from Annie's succulent tunnel, she let her tongue wander up the chambermaid's crack until she encountered her puckered back entrance.

"Oh miss," Annie croaked hoarsely.

Amelia could tell by the sounds from the other room that Charlotte was approaching her climax. Her cousin's moans of pleasure were louder and closer together. Amelia ached to be touched and to feel a man's ridged pole inside her. She traced a small circle around Annie's little rose bud and then, making her tongue ridged, she forced it just inside.

"Oh, miss!" Annie gasped as she felt this intrusion.

Amelia slide one finger into Annie's dripping cunny, feeling for the soft spongy area toward the front of her vagina. The little maid began to buck her hips while emitting soft moans of pleasure. She reached back with one hand and pulled her ass cheeks wider encouraging Amelia's ministrations to her anus.

With her other hand, Amelia reached up and touched Annie's now swollen clit. The reaction was immediate.

"Oh Lord," Annie gasped and then her hips bucked forward, her anus contracted around Amelia's probing tongue. A warm dribble of Annie's juices ran over Amelia's hand as the girl's vaginal walls clamped down hard on Amelia's finger.

"Oh, oh, oh," Annie moaned.

Amelia could feel Annie's frame shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm swept over her. The girl's knees buckled, and she almost fell forward. Amelia continued to lick Annie's pulsating rose bud while pressing her finger into the soft fleshy spot at the front of her tunnel. She could hear Annie's gasps of pleasure.

In the study, Charlotte arched her back and cried out. Amelia could see her cousin's legs shaking with the power of her climax. Her tunnel contracting and spasming on Lord Cosgrove's ridged pole. Charlotte gasped and writhed as his Lordship continued to thrust into her.

Annie collapsed onto the floor. She groaned and then went still. Amelia slowly withdrew her fingers from the maid's sopping gash, licked them clean and then stood up.

In the study, Charlotte was too was coming to the end of her climax. Her head was thrown back and her hand was between her legs, gently massaging her button. But Lord Cosgrove hadn't finished. He was still gripping her silky, pale hips and thrusting manfully into her slippery, red furred muff.

Amelia's need was great. She wanted to be filled up, to feel a man's poll deep insider her. She glanced at James, but his member lay flaccid against his thigh, weeping a small dripple of seaman.

She looked again at Charlotte, her backsides in the air and Lord Cosgrove's member thrusting into her dripping gash. Amelia made a decision. She stood and stepped into the study, quietly closing the door behind her. His Lordship was so focused on Charlotte's upturned buttock that he did not notice her stealthy entrance. Quickly she slipped across the room and reached out and took his Lordships heavy balls in her hand. Her stepfather gasped and glanced over at her, a look of surprise on his face, which was quickly replaced by a look of horror. But Amelia was too randy to give this much heed. She reached up and took ahold of the base of his pike where it was barely protruding from her cousin's swollen purse. Feeling Amelia's hand against her nether lips, Charlotte opened her eyes and looked around. She smiled at her young charge.

Amelia put her hand on his Lordships chest and pushed him back into his chair. There was a sloppy, sucking noise has his pike came free of Charlottes steaming, wet cunny. His Lordship stared up at Amelia.

"My dear...you...you...shouldn't...," he stuttered.

Amelia hiked up her skirts, stripped off her pantalets and straddled his Lordship. Then very slowly she lowered her aching, throbbing sex until the tip of his Lordship's poker was just entering her.