The Education of Amelia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia moaned deep in her throat. Her nipples were so hard she thought they might rip a hole in her bodice. She cupped one of her small, round breasts, squeezing it gently. Her breath was coming in short gasps.

"No...oh...," His Lord Cosgrove said. The last statement came as Amelia sank down, fully impaling herself on his pulsating staff.

The feel of her stepfather's thick pole filling her up was almost too much for her and she crouched above him for a moment breathing fast and hard, trying to stem the rising tide in her pelvic region.

"We mustn't," Cosgrove said, trying to sit up, but Charlotte pushed him back. She leaned in and kissed him deeply.

Amelia began to move. Her stepfather's ridged cock felt so good sliding up and down her slick tunnel. She ground her pelvis against him feeling him pressing against her cervix deep inside her. The feeling was too much for her pent-up need. The heat and pressure in her abdomen swelled up and swept into her chest and the first wave of her climax began to roll over her. She gasped, moaned and then began to shake. Warmth swelled up inside her and her vagina contracted, pulsing hard around her stepfather's ridged manhood. She reached up and cupped her breasts through her dress, rubbing her hard and swollen nipples.

"Unnngggghhhhh!," the guttural sound was force from her as her back arched. She threw her head back, little grunts coming from her with each spasm of pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she cried again as the second wave swept over her. She leaned forward, putting her hands on her stepfather's shoulders. She began to bounce up and down, driving his shafted in and out of her contracting and spasming tunnel. Her breathing was fast and ragged against his Lordship's neck.

"Oh, oh," she gasped as her climax began to slow and subside. But she wanted more. She needed more. She reached between her legs feeling for her pleasure button, while at the same time continuing to move up and down his Lordship's slippery pole. At that moment she felt her skirts lifted from behind. She glanced back and saw Charlotte. Her cousin leaned forward and ran her tongue up Cosgrove's member, over Amelia's stretched opening and up to her puckered anus. Amelia moaned. Cosgrove made a stifled grunt. Charlotte took his Lordship's jewel sack in her hand as she probed Amelia's rosebud with the tip of her tongue.

"Oooooohhhhhh," Amelia moaned.

Her stepfather was breathing fast and hard, his breath warm against her ear. Charlotte removed her tongue and replaced it with her finger, slowly sliding it into Amelia's back entrance.

"Oh Lord!" Amelia cried as Charlotte's finger pushed deep into her filling her other cavity. She pushed herself forward trying to give her cousin freer access to her nether hole. Charlotte's finger slid slowly out and then in again stroking his Lordship's straining member through the thin wall between Amelia's anal tract and her love tunnel.

"Unh," the sound came from deep in Lord Cosgrove's chest. Amelia felt her stepfather's pike swell inside her and she knew he was about to climax. She began to thrust against his pole and against Charlotte's finger as it slid in and out of her backside.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" his Lordship cried out and she felt him flood her womb with his hot seed. The feeling of him pulsing and squirting inside her drove Amelia over the edge again. Her anus contracted, clamping down on Charlotte's intruding finger. The force of her climax drove her to push down hard, forcing her stepfather's pulsing member deeper into her. She cried out and her cry was matched by Cosgrove's guttural grunts as he continued to unload into her spasming canal.

As his Lordship's spasms began to slow, so did Amelia's. Soon she lay panting against his heaving chest. Slowly, Charlotte removed her finger from Amelia's buttock. Amelia could feel his Lordship's staff beginning to soften and go limp inside her. She lay there feeling warm and complete until it slipped out of her. Then she slowly slid off of Cosgrove and stood up. She could feel his essences running down the insides of her thighs. Charlotte slip her arm around Amelia's waist and they both stood looking down at his Lordship splayed out in the chair, his now softened manhood drippling the last of his sperm onto the seat. He stared up at them.

"I think we will make a very happy family, my Lord, don't you?" Charlotte asked, bringing her finger to her nose and inhaling Amelia's earthy anal scent.

"I...I do," his Lordship managed to stammer.

Amelia smiled and hug her future mother, who turned and kissed her deeply allowing her tongue to play about her daughter's mouth. Out of the corner of her eye Amelia could see his Lordships cock stir at the sight. She felt happy, happier than she had ever felt in all her life.