All Comments on 'The Education of Jeremy Blake Ch. 07'

by drastique

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 16 years ago
will someone let poor jeremy rempve fuck

Like the story but will you hurfy up and let jeremy do some fucking something tells me he is going tp top eberyone as soon as his mom gets off her ass and finally fucks him. this waiting shits for the birds If I was him I fuck Amy out of spite if I didn't get laid soon when I was his age had a girl friend who was like that lucky for me her divorced mom deflowered me hell in the two years I dated her fucked her once but that was a make up for her giving into to someone else at band camp, but I fuck her mom at least every other day for six years from time I was 16 till I was 22 and left home. That was also about time she land some rich dude and I fucked her in the bathroom of her wedding recption for our last time together. She had a boy that my mom said looked like me, 9 months to the day from time I fucked her, for the last time, fond memories.

BUT LET THE POOR GUY OFF THE HOOK. HELL I BET HE'LL MAKE CUCKOLDS OUT OF ALL THE MALES IN THIS TALE WITH AS MUCH STORED CUM AS THIS POOR GUY HAS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous