All Comments on 'The Effable Joy of Nudity Pt. 03'

by sarobah

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
namidaboshinamidaboshiover 1 year ago

This chapter was very good, Good return to form.

Ciao

ErnaswysErnaswysover 1 year ago

I love how clearly this gets across the -experience- of being in this kind of environment, all the complicated and layered -feelings- around power and gender and vulnerability and how much the whole affair is about -you- and not the lads and also probably being a little chilly. Plus the sexy bits - lucky Justine, in the back room!

(Aside, I kind of wish more fetish stories had at least one participant mildly confused about the whole thing.)

(Also aside, I'm deathly curious about how the servers and musicians that're at these affairs are hired. Is there, like, an agency for that sort of thing?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done! Loved CMNF concept. Wished, however, that the ladies would arrive at the party already in the buff.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the chapter but am disappointed you decided to use slightly changed chapters from earlier published stories of yours. Just seems like you are misleading the reader. Even though you mentioned doing this in your preamble.

It also seems like lazy thinking and work which doesn’t right with me.

I have scored you accordingly at 3/5.

Why?

Because l have scored these stories before and scored them well. But your reuse of the context is wrong and detracts from your tale. It is no longer original.

sarobahsarobahover 1 year agoAuthor

I have said in my introductions that I was rewriting my stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous